Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:12:38 AM

You are officially on my fecal roster  aka "Ignore" along with "Dumbo".

Why bother telling me?  I don't care. At all. Sorry you're offended about asking for a case number.  Life is hard sometimes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:26:37 AM

Asking date and time of court hearing and continuously asking for court case number is highly suspicious. Especially coming from you. A new user. This case involves the theft of a shit load of money. Stop.

I will not stop until I get a case number.

Why is it suspicious to be asking for what should be public info?  Why isn't it suspicious that what should be public info can't be shared and is not independently verifiable (tweets, instagrams, and blogs - while cute - are not proof)?  

I'm not a new user.  I've been active here for a year under a different account.  You can check my subreddit /r/NotDogecoinFUD and website Network23.org/dogecoin to see how long I've been on the Moolah hunt, which this is certainly part of.  

Feel free to stop sticking your head in the sand. I will still go to bat for you when you finally see the light.  Peace.  

What difference does it make? What is your obsession with the case number? Do you know the history of SYS and how it was started? They worked for free for many months until the end of August. What exactly are you implying? That their legal representation is fiction? That everyone is in on an elaborate scam?

Your insistence of TRIVIAL information is again, highly suspect.

I implore the SYS team to not divulge any additional information until the end. 

SEE THIS IS WHY I TELL PEOPLE THERE WRONG..they never worked for free as they stated THEY WOULD NOT GIVE UP THERE FULL TIME JOBS..that is working for free..
they already had 750 BTC  500 btc in bitcoin and 250 btc bought in syscoin

NOW TO ALL DEVS OUT THERE
see whats starting to get my back up devs are asking for ico ipo and are getting large amounts of money for no working product..see i am sick of them saying road maps

how about this before you bring a coin out finish the road map before you release your coin to the market that way you have a product that as been actually finished then no one can say anything about it been a scam

you see you are doing this in your spare time you have not give up your jobs to concentrate on your coin.
no different than me typing this out it takes me hours but i done it in my spare time and i got nowt you got 750 btc 500btc 250 btc in syscoin and you still have day jobs..

BAN  ICO IPO its a joke DEVS LOOSE NO MONEY REALLY.only the investors
if i knew how to code i would work on my coin for 1 year before i brought it out to the masses i would make sure there was no road map
a finished working wallet with all the escrow marketplace so on and so on all finished done then i would go to the market with my coin then whatch it fly to the moon and never come back down.

see what you devs have done is no different than some 1 coming home from work switching is playstation on and playing it till he drops off to sleep and wakes up next day ready for work ITS ALL BEEN DONE IN YOUR SPARE TIME...
same as syscoin in your spare time.. but you already got 750 btc paid to you..

now you see the truth hurts but THEY NEVER DONE NOWT FOR FREE so tell the truth please
Dumbo have you already forgotten what this is all about?? SYS never got the 750 BTCs from the IPO, moolah has the vast majority of it. Like you keep saying, tell the truth Smiley Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Yuzu

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:28:13 AM

Mr. Felt's questions really aren't that out of line, and he's being quite polite.  You must admit that there is an unfortunate perception in some corners that Sys is hand-in-hand with that scum Kennedy/Green.  We must fight that perception for the coin to be successful.
Holy crap, we lost another one to the twilight zone.

Nope.  I'm fine.  I think the devs are great.  I'm telling you about the perception that is festering in some corners of the market.  Nothing wrong with answering a few questions (those they can legally answer).  When people yell FUD when a legitimate concern is brought up it makes me very nervous.
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:50:28 AM

Nope.  I'm fine.  I think the devs are great.  I'm telling you about the perception that is festering in some corners of the market.  Nothing wrong with answering a few questions (those they can legally answer).  When people yell FUD when a legitimate concern is brought up it makes me very nervous.

I'm in the same place you are. I think the devs are fantastic. The festering perception you mentioned is in fact spreading. I get nervous when people yell 'FUD' when basic and relevant questions are asked.

Case numbers are relevant, basic, and public record. It is beginning to unnerve me that the case number has not been given to those who have asked.

-----

@devs, please - what is the case number and why avoid giving the case number when asked, up to now?

Not providing at least the case number seems unusual. Providing it will allay the concerns some people are having about the existence of a true legal matter. There is no valid reason to withhold the case number. Provide that much, and let the 'FUD' about whether the case is fiction or fact be laid to rest.

*Note - in places outside the United States, a case number might be designated by some other term such as 'Docket Number'.

Thank you.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Mr Felt

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:42:56 AM

Nope.  I'm fine.  I think the devs are great.  I'm telling you about the perception that is festering in some corners of the market.  Nothing wrong with answering a few questions (those they can legally answer).  When people yell FUD when a legitimate concern is brought up it makes me very nervous.

I'm in the same place you are. I think the devs are fantastic. The festering perception you mentioned is in fact spreading. I get nervous when people yell 'FUD' when basic and relevant questions are asked.

Case numbers are relevant, basic, and public record. It is beginning to unnerve me that the case number has not been given to those who have asked.

-----

@devs, please - what is the case number and why avoid giving the case number when asked, up to now?

Not providing at least the case number seems unusual. Providing it will allay the concerns some people are having about the existence of a true legal matter. There is no valid reason to withhold the case number. Provide that much, and let the 'FUD' about whether the case is fiction or fact be laid to rest.

*Note - in places outside the United States, a case number might be designated by some other term such as 'Docket Number'.

Thank you.

I heard on IRC and Twitter that the devs will release some additional details tomorrow about their legal proceedings.  They've stated the new info will answer the questions that have been raised.  That sounds positive.  Hope we get some good news tomorrow.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:09:41 AM

1500 btc from presale they got they had 500 btc in bitcoin and 250 btc bought in syscoin so they got 750 btc
now there owed 750 btc of alex green OK ..now who looks stupid
i thought they got 250 in BTC and 50 mill SYS , I didnt buy in the IPO prob am wrong.    what is it about doing 10 posts in a row???
Danosphere on IRC, sounds like Moolah been taking the piss in court some!! There is no case number , injunctions are emergency initiated cases, think case will be given a number tomorrow. Look forward to legal update soon!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 06:15:07 AM

-----

Thank you.

// emerges from tornado of legal paperwork \\

I do apologize for the lack of communication but please understand that what you may consider normal due process varies from country to country. If you are in the UK, you should know a case number is not assigned for an injunction- it precedes case number assignment. We will have the information everyone is requesting (and more) on our blog tomorrow afternoon US/EST. We've alerted the appropriate media outlets as well. This is legit but there are also perfectly clear reasons as to why we don't have a case number we can share yet due to the way UK legal process works.

I'm from the states- this is a crash course in international biz law for me. I know the way case-numbers work is very different here in the 'states. Please be patient and we will have more information posted in great length tomorrow. This is a really serious legal matter and all of these concerns will be put to rest tomorrow.

In the interim...

we really need a nice pool operator to help us test out 0.1.5 RC4 on a pool.

^^ please. We are trying to keep things moving with Syscoin as this legal stuff goes on- we need this verification in order to promote the candidate to master / production release. Thanks to anyone who can help and provide feedback. Should work just fine. Smiley

1500 btc from presale they got they had 500 btc in bitcoin and 250 btc bought in syscoin so they got 750 btc
now there owed 750 btc of alex green OK ..now who looks stupid

The above is accurate. We got the 50mil SYS (250btc worth of buy support purchases) before they cut off communications.

@manbot1 can you please just calm down a bit I'd appreciate it.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:37:08 AM

Thank you for the reply.

I am in the U.S. and not entirely familiar with the U.K. legal system. I realize that due process is different, so I can accept that a case number may not have been issued at the time the injunction was imposed.

I am satisfied with your answer and hope that others will be satisfied, as well. I am very interested in the progress for many reasons and eagerly await details.

I appreciate you taking the time to address my questions.

// emerges from tornado of legal paperwork \\

I do apologize for the lack of communication but please understand that what you may consider normal due process varies from country to country. If you are in the UK, you should know a case number is not assigned for an injunction- it precedes case number assignment. We will have the information everyone is requesting (and more) on our blog tomorrow afternoon US/EST. We've alerted the appropriate media outlets as well. This is legit but there are also perfectly clear reasons as to why we don't have a case number we can share yet due to the way UK legal process works.

I'm from the states- this is a crash course in international biz law for me. I know the way case-numbers work is very different here in the 'states. Please be patient and we will have more information posted in great length tomorrow. This is a really serious legal matter and all of these concerns will be put to rest tomorrow.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:31:20 AM

Do I understand correctly, that if we don't get back the stolen funds by 31 X the price might collapse because only thing that keeps it stable is hope that we will get those bitcoins before the 31 X deadline? And what if the litigation won't result in getting the money back?
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:46:34 AM

Do I understand correctly, that if we don't get back the stolen funds by 31 X the price might collapse because only thing that keeps it stable is hope that we will get those bitcoins before the 31 X deadline? And what if the litigation won't result in getting the money back?

Hi John,

Sorry if ive missed something, but what Deadline are you speaking of here.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:55:37 AM

Hi John,

Correctly if I am mistaken because I have not followed this thread recently, but few days ago when this whole Moolah mess started, it was said that Alex Green has several dates to give back all the stolen funds. Wasn't this deadline set on 31 X? Price started to tank but when this deadline was set it started to go back to the 200's again. Don't get me wrong, I understand that the tech behind Syscoin is solid, but chances of getting the funds back was what stopped the price to tank. Please correct me if it wasn't 31 X.
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:10:03 AM

Hi John,

Correctly if I am mistaken because I have not followed this thread recently, but few days ago when this whole Moolah mess started, it was said that Alex Green has several dates to give back all the stolen funds. Wasn't this deadline set on 31 X? Price started to tank but when this deadline was set it started to go back to the 200's again. Don't get me wrong, I understand that the tech behind Syscoin is solid, but chances of getting the funds back was what stopped the price to tank. Please correct me if it wasn't 31 X.

News is defiantly affecting the price of Syscoin, we understand that and we knew it would. A date for an agreed payment from Moolah was back on the 14th (from the staggered release agreement), a few other dates have been given and were not adhered too as we went into the litigation stage. For now (While the website server is been amended) it's probably best to follow the timeline of events via our twitter, http://twitter.com/syscoin

We will keep you posted with events as always, more information will be posted today to bring people up to date.

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 11:42:26 AM

You see guys....you got yourselves and and a few others all stirred up over nothing....NOTHING.
The devs don't have the time to respond to every dreamed up question.
They will respond as they can and when they can.
So just relax.
It reminds me of the character Emily Litella that was on Saturday Night Live many years ago that
would get all cranked up and ranting....find out she was wrong...calm down and say....
"OH....NEVER MIND."

WORE

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:02:42 PM

You see guys....you got yourselves and and a few others all stirred up over nothing....NOTHING.
So just relax.
It reminds me of the character Emily Litella that was on Saturday Night Live many years ago that
would get all cranked up and ranting....find out she was wrong...calm down and say....
"OH....NEVER MIND."

Tin foil hats for everyone!
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:58:02 PM

any update forthcoming??

30 Oct 16:30
@syscoin: Things have changed, again. #Legal things are shifting faster than we can post them. Please stay tuned. #mintpal $SYS #moolah

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Mr Felt

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:10:34 PM

So just relax.
"OH....NEVER MIND."

Its not over nothing.  People like info that verifies things.  Still no better off than yesterday on that front, but we'll continue to wait and see.  Questions will be asked as necessary.  It doesn't have to be emotional if you don't let it.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:40:49 PM

So just relax.
"OH....NEVER MIND."

Its not over nothing.  People like info that verifies things.  Still no better off than yesterday on that front, but we'll continue to wait and see.  Questions will be asked as necessary.  It doesn't have to be emotional if you don't let it.

Mr Felt is Right to question. Remember 6 months ago the reponse people like Mr Felt got after questioning Moolah?? & now....

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
WORE

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:58:32 PM

So just relax.
"OH....NEVER MIND."

Its not over nothing.  People like info that verifies things.  Still no better off than yesterday on that front, but we'll continue to wait and see.  Questions will be asked as necessary.  It doesn't have to be emotional if you don't let it.

Mr Felt is Right to question. Remember 6 months ago the reponse people like Mr Felt got after questioning Moolah?? & now....

Not to speak of anything personal of Mr. Felts, but not everyone trusts a lawyer in a broken system that buys and sells justice on a daily basis.  The only reason they might have interest is in profitability, because that is all that justice is about now.
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:03:15 PM

Not trying to be smart or anything guys/gals.
But it is important to understand that the legal system in the UK is very different from the US.

Its really very simple. We are only going to release info that we have 110% verified is not going to cause problems later on for our case.
Yes, it would be nice if this could all be resolved within 2-3 days, but that is not how the legal wheels turn sadly.

Now some people will scream bloody murder over that, but so be it.
I think its more important to get the results we all want, rather than let it all fall to the ground due to being impatient.

Also personally I trust very few people at this stage on BCT and none of them are newbie account (hint hint). 
Mr Felt

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:19:41 PM

Not to speak of anything personal of Mr. Felts, but not everyone trusts a lawyer in a broken system that buys and sells justice on a daily basis.  

I agree with this.  I don't want you to trust me.  I don't stand to profit from Syscoin right now (maybe my 10 syscoins will be explode in value one day). Actually, I lose money every second I'm here and not working on my regular job.  I also didn't lose any money from Moolah or Mintpal, unless you think they were behind the big drop in value over the summer. Nonetheless, I understand your point and it is fair.  To be clear, I'm trying to help root out a scammer and am trying to avoid leaving any stone unturned. It brought me here (Syscoin community).  I have a few questions and hopefully can move on. Admittedly, it would be satisfying to see others benefit from my work.  That's all I got, pretty simple.  

RE:
Also personally I trust very few people at this stage on BCT and none of them are newbie account (hint hint).

I explained earlier, I'm not new.  This account is new on BCT, but I'm not and I've been very active in other forums.

Its really very simple. We are only going to release info that we have 110% verified is not going to cause problems later on for our case.
Yes, it would be nice if this could all be resolved within 2-3 days, but that is not how the legal wheels turn sadly.

Was the previous info released not 110% verified? I know it takes longer than 2 to 3 days for your type of matter to be resolved. That's why I don't see you getting escrow money w/o a trial on whether there's been a breach of the escrow agreement (or a theft, or fraud, etc) and why the injunction statements sounded funny to me.  Read my previous comments on TROs.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: