Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:35:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582881 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
j4ce1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:31:16 PM

I have serious doubts.  I appreciate your response, its very similar to the response the Moolah proponents gave for months when they were approached w/ simple questions.

So you are stating that Selachii LLP is not a legitimate legal organization?

We are VERY Limited to information we can put out, we keep advising of this.

Anyway - Thankyou to all supporting over the past weeks in all of this, we are getting information / documents we can now put public for you all to read through and all will become clear. I hope it'll then become clear to you all on the information we can disclose at this present time, this is a very fast moving case at the moment so im sure you can understand it it appears we are been a little limited.

Just to be clear, I'm not doubting anything, just trying to understand what Mr Felt was getting at.

Keep up the good work, look forward to reading things as they become available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:36:00 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 04:56:32 PM by Mr Felt

I have serious doubts.  I appreciate your response, its very similar to the response the Moolah proponents gave for months when they were approached w/ simple questions.

Nope.  Simply asking for what I consider to be routine information.  I've secured a number of TROs and injunctions for people in the U.S. in fraud type cases, so I have an idea how these things work.

Typically, there's another law suit in the pipeline that runs concurrently w/ the injunction action.  Here, I'd expect there to be a civil theft, fraud, breach of contract (escrow agreement) etc. law suit running concurrently w/ an injunction action.  The injunction would work to freeze the assets until a trial could take place on whether there has been a theft (takes a while to get to trial too, especially if the allegations are denied).  Incidentally, I've never issued press releases for injunctions related to a claim for under $500K (or for any amount for that matter) (750btc x $~350 = $262K).  

Someone else asked what my interest in Syscoin is, will answer here: I have a few Syscoin (tipped to me in last few days).  I like the concept of Syscoin. I love Dogecoin and watched Moolah cause a lot of damage to our community (allegedly).  I've been following that closely.  Syscoin, as you know, has had their own Moolah issues.  But, now that I've had some time to dig into those issues, I have some questions.  I want to be able to understand why my experience with similar injunctions is different from what's been communicated so far. There may be good explanations.  I hope there are, I detest scammers and don't want anyone to incur damages (that includes Syscoin).  So, I'm asking questions I haven't seen others ask yet.  If they're not questions you like or if they make you squirm, I'm sorry.  I can't unthink them.  Help me believe that a case number should be confidential.  I would love to believe that b/c I have my own work I need to be doing.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:50:47 PM

I buyed 0.5 btc in the ipo, i now redem the privkey and all my syscoins only worth 0.16 btc... Thanks, i losed 66% of my initial money.

Its called market forces. Welcome to the real world. Unfortunately you dont make a 100%+ Gain every time.

It´s called scammers forces. Why they use Moolah when everyone uses bittrex? They choosed to use a new system.

omg, quit your crying you late to the game monkey!

Way to be up on current events. Where's that rock you crawled from under? Get back there...
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:56:38 PM

I have serious doubts.  I appreciate your response, its very similar to the response the Moolah proponents gave for months when they were approached w/ simple questions.

Nope.  Simply asking for what I consider to be routine information.  I've secured a number of TROs and injunctions for people in the U.S. in fraud type cases, so I have an idea how these things work.

Typically, there's another law suit in the pipeline that runs concurrently w/ the injunction action.  Here, I'd expect there to be a civil theft, fraud, etc. law suit running concurrently w/ an injunction action.  The injunction would work to freeze the assets until a trial could take place on whether there has been a theft (takes a while to get to trial too, especially if the allegations are denied).  Incidentally, I've never issued press releases for injunctions related to a claim for under $500K (or for any amount for that matter) (750btc x $~350 = $262K).  

Someone else asked what my interest in Syscoin is, will answer here: I have a few Syscoin (tipped to me in last few days).  I like the concept of Syscoin. I love Dogecoin and watched Moolah cause a lot of damage to our community (allegedly).  I've been following that closely.  Syscoin, as you know, has had their own Moolah issues.  But, now that I've had some time to dig into those issues, I have some questions.  I want to be able to understand why my experience with similar injunctions is different from what's been communicated so far. There may be good explanations.  I hope there are, I detest scammers and don't want anyone to incur damages (that includes Syscoin).  So, I'm asking questions I haven't seen others ask yet.  If they're not questions you like or if they make you squirm, I'm sorry.  I can't unthink them.  Help me believe that a case number should be confidential.  I would love to believe that b/c I have my own work I need to be doing.

Fair enought Mr. Felt. As cryptos is full of scammers and I can see why you have guard up. Think we are all just sick and tired of it, and lets hope this goes well in favor of the community.

If there is such a thing as honesty in cryptos, syscoin thus far has be most honest I've seen. Cannot say that about many coins.

I do see your concerns though, and those should be addressed. I feel though we should give them time they said they need as it's in UK and they said there is a reason why. If this reason is bs I'll back you up 100% Mr. Felt.

They said a new blog update is coming very soon, lets see what information we get there and then if your questions are not answered we can start asking harder questions.

Fair enough?
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:18:30 PM

syscoin.org still down??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:24:06 PM

syscoin.org still down??

Aye, hosting issues. They (Hosting provider) are working on it.
Mr Felt

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:25:06 PM

syscoin.org still down??

Host Gator confirms downtime, fwiw. Check their twitter.
peekay6969

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:40:01 PM

Fair enough?

Sure.  Definitely reserve judgment until facts are in, I didn't mean to suggest or imply otherwise. But until then, I think questions need to be asked and nobody should feel shy about asking them. Not asking questions is what happened in Dogeland.

EDIT - after 6pm London time.  https://i.imgur.com/BY9wR6g.jpg

Please don't give him any information. I don't trust Felt AT ALL.
Mr Felt

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:43:52 PM

Fair enough?

Sure.  Definitely reserve judgment until facts are in, I didn't mean to suggest or imply otherwise. But until then, I think questions need to be asked and nobody should feel shy about asking them. Not asking questions is what happened in Dogeland.

No need to trust me.  Just want people to ask basic questions.
peekay6969

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:27:42 PM

Fair enough?

No need to trust me.  Just want people to ask basic questions.

Asking date and time of court hearing and continuously asking for court case number is highly suspicious. Especially coming from you. A new user. This case involves the theft of a shit load of money. Stop.
peekay6969

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:55:12 PM

Asking date and time of court hearing and continuously asking for court case number is highly suspicious. Especially coming from you. A new user. This case involves the theft of a shit load of money. Stop.

I will not stop until I get a case number.

Why is it suspicious to be asking for what should be public info?  Why isn't it suspicious that what should be public info can't be shared and is not independently verifiable (tweets, instagrams, and blogs - while cute - are not proof)?  

I'm not a new user.  I've been active here for a year under a different account.  You can check my subreddit /r/NotDogecoinFUD and website Network23.org/dogecoin to see how long I've been on the Moolah hunt, which this is certainly part of.  

Feel free to stop sticking your head in the sand. I will still go to bat for you when you finally see the light.  Peace.  

What difference does it make? What is your obsession with the case number? Do you know the history of SYS and how it was started? They worked for free for many months until the end of August. What exactly are you implying? That their legal representation is fiction? That everyone is in on an elaborate scam?

Your insistence of TRIVIAL information is again, highly suspect.

I implore the SYS team to not divulge any additional information until the end. 

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 09:12:51 PM

Felt, your implication with your "questions" is that something isn't right with the dev team.
Best thing for you to do is take the Syscoin you were "tipped" sell it and move along to
a coin you think you think you can trust. After all, doesn't sound like you have a thing in it.
We're here with a lot more syscoin than a "tip" and trust this dev group implicitly.

As a reminder, don't ever have more money in any coin than you are prepared to lose.
Potential to win is big but so is the potential to lose. Nothing is "safe".
YMMV.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Mr Felt

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:46:45 PM

Felt, your implication with your "questions" is that something isn't right with the dev team.
Best thing for you to do is take the Syscoin you were "tipped" sell it and move along to
a coin you think you think you can trust. After all, doesn't sound like you have a thing in it.
We're here with a lot more syscoin than a "tip" and trust this dev group implicitly.

As a reminder, don't ever have more money in any coin than you are prepared to lose.
Potential to win is big but so is the potential to lose. Nothing is "safe".
YMMV.

I really do understand your point, and I'm not trying to offend you or anyone else.  

My questions speak for themselves, so I won't repeat them. You're free to interpret them however you want.

RE: "Best thing for you to do is take the Syscoin you were "tipped" sell it and move along to a coin you think you think you can trust."

Aside from being rude, a lot of Moolah PIE holders said the same thing when it was pointed out that there were problems with their investment. Those investors got offended, told people leave, etc. Now, many are embarrassed and pissed off at themselves for not asking enough questions.  For some reason, you and a few others don't want independent verification of the representations being made to you.  For some reason, you and a few others don't want me asking for information that should be in the public record already (I can't find it).  You realize the Syscoin folks, for whatever, agreed to partner w/ a very controversial company and individual?  Its a fact. You also undoubtedly realize that Ryan might be well a known scammer.

I find it interesting that there wasn't enough red flags to move on to another partner. I find interesting that the only proof of what should be in the public record comes from tweets, instagrams, blog posts, and press releases (who does a press release for an injunction besides TMZ; who wants to announce via press release that they got scammed by a well known scammer - can't be good for business) produced by interested parties. I'm not making this up.  Why aren't you asking more questions? 

I hope I'm barking up the wrong tree.  If it turns out I am, I will apologize and admit the same. 
Yuzu

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:57:17 PM

Mr. Felt's questions really aren't that out of line, and he's being quite polite.  You must admit that there is an unfortunate perception in some corners that Sys is hand-in-hand with that scum Kennedy/Green.  We must fight that perception for the coin to be successful.
peekay6969

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:12:15 PM

Mr. Felt's questions really aren't that out of line, and he's being quite polite.  You must admit that there is an unfortunate perception in some corners that Sys is hand-in-hand with that scum Kennedy/Green.  We must fight that perception for the coin to be successful.
Holy crap, we lost another one to the twilight zone.
Beachguy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 11:20:15 PM

so.... the Syscoin devs  have gone to all the trouble of hiring a law firm to pursue
a scammer they're in bed with? Amazing. Oh and the law firm must be in on it too. WoW!

I guess you see things under the bed, at your windows and watching you through your computer.
Please take your fud and "questions" elsewhere. Bugging the devs when they have their hands full is very distracting.

To repeat...I've made my choices.....if I lose I lose. At this point its over 2 BtC.

ps....do you really THINK....a scammer isn't going to give you the answer to your question that you want to hear?
That's how they work. You have to move past inane "questions" and check things a little deeper.

Crypto markets will skin you until you learn....and some never do.

What amazes me is usually the fudders with very little to nothing in a coin.....stir up the most crap.

mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:32:31 PM

Our servers are somewhat kind of back, Hostgator (Hosts) have been like this all day. We could put the full documents on twitter or reddit, but that's just a little unprofessional. We wish to add these to the main Syscoin site - i know 'some' are going to bring up a response to this, but as always with the Syscoin team, we just say it as it is.

We'll update with further information, again - shortly. As we want to do things right, we liase with our solicitors before we do anything im sure most of you are aware there are time differences in all of this and not having the ability to email (server issues) hampers these efforts along with other things.

What we are doing RE: the recent going ons is a fast paced, moving and informative movement for the crypto scene.

Please stay in touch, keep checking on our twitter page as that's where most of the information we get, hits first.

Mr Felt

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:37:48 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 11:47:57 PM by Mr Felt

so.... the Syscoin devs  have gone to all the trouble of hiring a law firm to pursue
a scammer they're in bed with? Amazing. Oh and the law firm must be in on it too. WoW!

Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.   Undecided

I guess you see things under the bed, at your windows and watching you through your computer.
Please take your fud and "questions" elsewhere. Bugging the devs when they have their hands full is very distracting.

I think you're assuming way too much about me or my intent.  You might be the one seeing things that are not there.  Side note: did you ever read any of those reports about the Feds being able to hijack your webcam and observe you w/o you knowing the camera is on (http://gizmodo.com/fbi-can-secretly-activate-laptop-cameras-without-the-in-1478371370)?  Wouldn't shock me if there are some crypto folks who can do the same.

To repeat...I've made my choices.....if I lose I lose. At this point its over 2 BtC.

Never a question.

ps....do you really THINK....a scammer isn't going to give you the answer to your question that you want to hear?
That's how they work. You have to move past inane "questions" and check things a little deeper.

My thinking is that less is more.  If simple questions about a case number send people on a rampage, what does that tell you?  Tells me something is off.  

Crypto markets will skin you until you learn....and some never do.

I know, that's why I'm here!  I'm trying to help you learn how to do your due diligence next time so you won't get skinned again. But if you won't listen carefully, I can't help you.

What amazes me is usually the fudders with very little to nothing in a coin.....stir up the most crap.

What amazes me is that is usually the people calling FUD that get burned b/c they didn't ask questions and yet they get pissed off at the people who do.  

We'll get you up to speed eventually.

EDIT: What should I make of this: https://twitter.com/cryptocoinsnews/status/527605007638466562 ?  Coincidence? Motive? What?
Beachguy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 11:53:36 PM

....Aside from being rude, a lot of Moolah PIE holders said the same thing when it was pointed out that there were problems with their investment. Those investors got offended, told people leave, etc. Now, many are embarrassed and pissed off at themselves for not asking enough questions. So, now you tried to warn them as well? Asked a bunch of questions there too? And they all ignored you? Wow! You were very ahead of things ....
 For some reason, you and a few others don't want independent verification of the representations being made to you.  For some reason, you and a few others don't want me asking for information that should be in the public record already (I can't find it). Me and a few others didn't ask you for your "verification". ....You realize the Syscoin folks, for whatever, agreed to partner w/ a very controversial company and individual?  Its a fact. At the time they weren't that controversial. He fooled a lot of people. It was simply a  British group partnering with a British company....It's actually a good thing since it turns out  they're able to pursue the scammer in British courts.. In another country they probably wouldn't stand a chance. Oh wait, you don't believe it.  ......You also undoubtedly realize that Ryan might be well a known scammer. Might be? At this point ... I would say it seems pretty certain. Why state the obvious?

I find it interesting that there wasn't enough red flags to move on to another partner. I find interesting that the only proof of what should be in the public record comes from tweets, instagrams, blog posts, and press releases (who does a press release for an injunction besides TMZ; who wants to announce via press release that they got scammed by a well known scammer - can't be good for business) produced by interested parties. I'm not making this up.  Why aren't you asking more questions?  .... And you only recently discovered these "controversies"  and "red flags" AFTER the crap hit the fan....just like a lot of other people. Why do you act like you knew it all along?

I hope I'm barking up the wrong tree.  If it turns out I am, I will apologize and admit the same.   No need to apologize....just sell your "tips", go away and go play somewhere else

You are officially on my fecal roster  aka "Ignore" along with "Dumbo".

rigdeer

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:53:51 PM

we really need a nice pool operator to help us test out 0.1.5 RC4 on a pool.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: