Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 12:12:22 AM

everyone who bought into ipo is now at a huge loss......sigh..

You're only at a loss if you decide to sell. As we've stated, we personally bought into the presale ourselves and would be at just as much of a loss if we were to sell right now. We're not- we're pursuing legal action instead to keep this train rolling.

I encourage everyone to keep the tone in here amicable and friendly. Everyone here - be it thru the SYS escrow or thru Mintpal - has a stake in the legal case we are involved in against Ryan Kennedy/Moopay LTD. If you like crypto/digital currencies period, then this case has massive meaning. Now more than ever we need to act as a single community and not be combative against each other. C'mon now.

Again if you wish to contribute to the legal funding for this effort the address is in my sig. There will only be one place "sends" from this address go to and that will be our solicitors.

We're working on getting a portal together this weekend so we can keep a ledger of donations. We are pursuing the 750btc AND court costs in this case - we will be looking to refund the rewarded court costs to those who donated once proceedings are complete.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:38:38 AM

Double whammy! I'm really sorry for the Syscoin holders - incompetent devs and a scamming exchange owner.

WORE

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:46:56 AM

Double whammy! I'm really sorry for the Syscoin holders - incompetent devs and a scamming exchange owner.

Yep, all victims of the BTC Mafia for which Green is conceivably a member of no?

Your twitter page mentions nothing of SYS.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:57:10 AM

Although we are working on setting up a more "elegant" solution for donation as we would like to repay everyone who donates- if you'd like to assist the the legal funding before we have the donation website setup we've created a wallet specifically for that purpose:

17DoGVyLwWQBwmCYUn14QXQowvoAKXqBpE

This is the "official" Syscoin Legal donation address and we'll have something more elegant up this weekend. These funds are purely used toward legal and will always be fully transparent. Needed to setup a real address to avoid any "scammers" trying to "collect funds for SYS legal" on other channels. The above is the only official address for Syscoin legal funds, this is independent from the Mintpal fund but we're working on coordinating with the Mintpal legal effort as well.

If there is an excess of funds we will donate to charity or refund users. Our goal with the more elegant portal is a way for people to donate so that when this is all over those that helped can be refunded if possible. We aren't in dire need of these but wanted to give users who'd like to donate a route to do so without getting scammed. We appreciate all contributions.

Is that BTC or SYS address?

BTC - we'd prefer to avoid dumping SYS to fund legal donations.

Donation sent, all my trading profit today, not much but i hope it help and SYS team can push this case so it can be an example for crypto community to fight against scammer that plague our community and threaten our income source.
good way to receive the support from the community.
hope the issue will be solved well.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 01:20:33 AM

Hey, so how about moving to the syscoin board or reddit or something full time so the community can moderate posts...?

I feel like I have to read this thread to keep up with what is being said, but this place is such a shithole I am considering not coming here any longer.

Would love to do this. We have a forum but we aren't sure if FORUMS (our own) or REDDIT would be the best place to move the "core conversation" if you will.

Thoughts from the community? We are happy to make community members mods on these channels (and even IRC too) especially some of the more trusted community members who have been with us through it all (I'd name names, but I'd forget someone inevitably and don't want to do that!).

Quick Pros/Cons imo:

Forum Pros:
- fully controlled by team
- more aesthetic control
- more formatting control
- content display can be easily changed with themes
- full HTML posts (or almost) allowed
- plugins! extensibility

Forum Cons:
- need to sign up for another account on another board
- some people inevitably won't like it as much as {insert other forum platform here}
- another site to visit

Reddit Pros:
- huge userbase
- commonground for most crypto convos already and the opportunity to x-post
- decent level of aesthetic control
- regularly visited site by most
- great SEO visibility
- various consumptions formats and bots that retweet/share posts on reddit

Reddit Cons:
- limited post formatting control
- limited visual control in terms of how posts look
- need community help from a "reddit pro" to really make this succeed

I think Reddit would be best but IMHO but I would really want a "reddit master" to help the team in moderating a Reddit forum and really leveraging all the features that subreddits have. I admittedly don't know all these tricks, but the right people do and with those people I know we can make Reddit a very active place for SYS discussion that is meaningful.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:29:41 AM

We have a forum but we aren't sure if FORUMS (our own) or REDDIT would be the best place to move the "core conversation" if you will.

Thoughts from the community? We are happy to make community members mods on these channels (and even IRC too) especially some of the more trusted community members who have been with us through it all (I'd name names, but I'd forget someone inevitably and don't want to do that!).

Quick Pros/Cons imo:

Forum Pros:
- more aesthetic control
- plugins! extensibility

Forum Cons:
- some people inevitably won't like it as much as {insert other forum platform here}
- another site to visit

Reddit Pros:
- huge userbase
- great SEO visibility

Reddit Cons:

I think Reddit would be best but IMHO but I would really want a "reddit master" to help the team in moderating a Reddit forum and really leveraging all the features that subreddits have. I admittedly don't know all these tricks, but the right people do and with those people I know we can make Reddit a very active place for SYS discussion that is meaningful.

I was going to reply to an earlier post of yours, but this one seems just as appropriate for what I was going to suggest...

The Sys team could benefit greatly by moving the forum to a more 'functional' platform and by choosing a few select 'hatchet men' willing to lay down the banhammer approriately and without hesitation (or personal malice). I suspect that the efficiency of communication between concerned and/or interested participants here would be facilitated by a significant reduction in fluff and flame.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:10:30 AM

We have a forum but we aren't sure if FORUMS (our own) or REDDIT would be the best place to move the "core conversation" if you will.

Quick Pros/Cons imo:

Forum Pros:
- more aesthetic control
- plugins! extensibility

Forum Cons:
- another site to visit

Reddit Pros:
- huge userbase
- great SEO visibility

Reddit Cons:

I was going to reply to an earlier post of yours, but this one seems just as appropriate for what I was going to suggest...

The Sys team could benefit greatly by moving the forum to a more 'functional' platform and by choosing a few select 'hatchet men' willing to lay down the banhammer approriately and without hesitation (or personal malice). I suspect that the efficiency of communication between concerned and/or interested participants here would be facilitated by a significant reduction in fluff and flame.
personally i think forum is too old fashion communication system, specially for high tech and innovation business type like Syscoin.
Maybe you guys can use team management based communication, something like https://slack.com/ or other form of advance communication system.

This is something i watch and learn from ICO of ARCHcoin, they closed their ANN and other thread and moved their communication entirely to slack and let their supporter/customer made and manage their new btc talk thread, now i watch the team and ARCH community having take their communication to entirely new level of Cryptocurrency community, member and investor discuss everything from personal drug preference, future plan to trading tips and help each other, organizing resource and knowledge, and some of them even making real life friends, all happen in less than 2 month, there still and always will be friction among hundred of members but so far it solved in effective, humanly and constructive way, now their investor and community holds a large amount of the coins and their coins also more FUD resistant and their price is manageable at some level while development take place.

deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:35:39 AM

I agree on using slack - excellent tool for community members to interface with devs.
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:57:05 AM

The ToS and privacy policy for slack completely suck. I could not justify the risk of connecting any of my devices to slack. Their disclosure of who the 3rd parties are which they might (read WILL) share information with and for what purpose are vague. In the event of change of ownership, all bets are off.

Paranoid and non-paranoid persons or individuals and businesses concerned about confidentiality of (their own or of their clients) data, communications, and/or trade secrets would be well advised to have an attorney or counsellor review the terms and affirm or disaffirm that the terms are advisable for the person or business to agree with or consent to.

Which wouldn't be me.

-edit-

Food for the brain to digest: manbot via slack...

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:12:31 AM

You can use the Slack iOS app or Android if you have security concerns, it alleviates some of the flaws. Additionally, slack in the cryptocurrency context will serve as a real time forum it's not the appropriate platform for sensitive material to be discussed/distributed. It's a good platform that minimises FUD and allows for cohesive communication, something BCT talk is lacking these days.
HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:46:33 AM

Quick Pros/Cons imo:

Forum Pros:
- more aesthetic control
- plugins! extensibility

Forum Cons:
- another site to visit

Reddit Pros:
- huge userbase
- great SEO visibility

Reddit Cons:

personally i think forum is too old fashion communication system, specially for high tech and innovation business type like Syscoin.
Maybe you guys can use team management based communication, something like https://slack.com/ or other form of advance communication system.

This is something i watch and learn from ICO of ARCHcoin, they closed their ANN and other thread and moved their communication entirely to slack and let their supporter/customer made and manage their new btc talk thread, now i watch the team and ARCH community having take their communication to entirely new level of Cryptocurrency community, member and investor discuss everything from personal drug preference, future plan to trading tips and help each other, organizing resource and knowledge, and some of them even making real life friends, all happen in less than 2 month, there still and always will be friction among hundred of members but so far it solved in effective, humanly and constructive way, now their investor and community holds a large amount of the coins and their coins also more FUD resistant and their price is manageable at some level while development take place.

I have not much of an idea how slack works, their "tour" is not very informative. Puzzles me a bit that a community that is histerical about anonymity moves their discussion about drug prefernces over there. Besides, I dont want to discuss all that stuff, maybe I am to old for that (drug days are a long time ago Grin), I dont even have a facebook account. It may be great for others, not so much for me, probably.

I read on reddit regularly, but for some reason I just dont like it, though the quality of the discussions is way better over there.

A seperate new forum is not a good idea. Other coins have done this and those forums are looking pretty dead, at least those I am aware of. Dead is even worse than fud.

I would keep this thread going and just live with all the craziness. It is still a decent channel to introduce people to the coin. Most of the time you can just ignore the clowns here. You can still add slack if it is that great.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 11:57:04 AM

like a few others have said.....moving out of the Bit Coin forum is a two edge sword, sort of out of the public eye.
Just stay here and keep it cleaned up.
Good or bad....it's better to be talked about.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:07:52 PM

all of crypto counting on sys to make this work.

Don't let them have killed two coins (vericoin + sys)
MadGhost

Activity: 294

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:32:12 PM

all of crypto counting on sys to make this work.

Don't let them have killed two coins (vericoin + sys)

till the coin has all the support it needs no one can kill it.

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 01:45:18 PM

Well, here's another one.

mwheeleruk

Activity: 554

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:46:12 PM

Well, here's another one.

You have no idea how loud ive just banged my keyboard.

Weekend Warrior

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:00:31 PM

any news on the hats  Huh
Jedelqu

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

I could really do without it.

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:15:24 PM

any news on the hats  Huh

yah ! just hold your coins and let them enjoy and forget all about this.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:16:10 PM

any news on the hats  Huh
Getting very old
Sad

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
gobpaul

Activity: 336

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:28:27 PM

Breaking news

Skyscraper  

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: