Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:37:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582908 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ilostmyface

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:59:24 PM

Keep moving forward! Keep the block markets coming and integrate a GUI interface. They will come.
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:33:54 PM

Keep moving forward! Keep the block markets coming and integrate a GUI interface. They will come.

+1 just stay frosty
I have seen coins going up several 100% in 24 hrs ....
no reason why this can not happen with sys
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 02:20:46 PM

Keep going on the coding, and don't worry about the price. Once there is something to see, then consider other options.

Ickystew

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:45:26 PM

I come in here and see a lot of crying. If you want to make the price go up start buying and stop all this pointless crying about ico and Ryan Kennedy and rebrand and relaunch bs. Devs are working. Volume is up. Trade the gaps or just sit on it. Either way at the current price there isn't much to lose and a lot to gain when the push up starts.
24core

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 04:23:08 PM

I come in here and see a lot of crying. If you want to make the price go up start buying and stop all this pointless crying about ico and Ryan Kennedy and rebrand and relaunch bs. Devs are working. Volume is up. Trade the gaps or just sit on it. Either way at the current price there isn't much to lose and a lot to gain when the push up starts.

I agree with this statement....

I have seen many coins come and go and the most important aspect is the developers!

@developers - keep up the good work ;-)

cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:57:52 PM

Wow, two pages from last night of just BS.

Look, developers keep telling us, over and over they are sticking this through, they are going after Ryan and getting BTC back, but also still working on coin.

If you guys cannot see the importance of going after Ryan then i don't know what to say, scammers must not be a concern enough for you. I fully support their decision to go after him and make an example and restore faith in cryptos and this even helps out mintpal customers that lost coins. This is bigger than just syscoin, it's about nature of scamming in cryptos and needs to be addressed if cryptos are to move forward and be taken seriously.

That being said sure it would be nice to have some full time marketing, PR, BUT, with what funds, and also what is their to market yet? Not until the finished product for the storefront is out, and users can add to it, it's just wasted hype for those wanting a quick buck.

Also I see a much bigger problem here in cryptos, it's fact that coins cannot move past the getting out of being tied to BTC, and outside of community yet. This always cause constant hype, constant news in order to keep investors happy, since resources just move from coin to coin. For example someone probably dumped not cause they don't believe in syscoin, just cause BTC was raising in prices so they dump to take advantage of prices rises in BTC or other alts, then might come back and get syscoin cheaper than before.

This is a problem for all coins, we need to detach from BTC and not be pegged to it's prices and fluctuations that are not stable at all.

This is why prices don't matter right now, unless you are buying. But if you hold, who cares. This coin like some others in 2.0 are trying to breach the BTC peg and get out to mainstream with building a product, not by developing new gadgets and toys to play with that seem neat.

That being said, once syscoin gets their btc back and is in full swing AS THEY STATED WILL WRAP UP IN DEC, stop bitching and let them do their jobs.

I SWEAR CRYPTO COMMUNITY ACTS LIKE BUNCH OF ADHD CHILDREN SOMETIMES. Give them some time, they have fully be transparent with us, read the blog updates, I am starting to think nobody reads them, or this is purposeful attempt at FUD.

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:23:42 PM

I SWEAR CRYPTO COMMUNITY ACTS LIKE BUNCH OF ADHD CHILDREN SOMETIMES.    LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!

sphericon

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:49:56 PM

I SWEAR CRYPTO COMMUNITY ACTS LIKE BUNCH OF ADHD CHILDREN SOMETIMES.    LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!

I bet many of them *are* children. Tell me I can't get a credit or debit card eh? I'll go to unregulated cryptoland where the coins don't discriminate by age, like the Fiat system does. If I'm old enough to see the merit of non-cash currency, I should be able to utilise it, right??!?

j4ce1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:53:59 PM

Look, developers keep telling us, over and over they are sticking this through, they are going after Ryan and getting BTC back, but also still working on coin.

If you guys cannot see the importance of going after Ryan then i don't know what to say, scammers must not be a concern enough for you. I fully support their decision to go after him and make an example and restore faith in cryptos and this even helps out mintpal customers that lost coins. This is bigger than just syscoin, it's about nature of scamming in cryptos and needs to be addressed if cryptos are to move forward and be taken seriously.

That being said sure it would be nice to have some full time marketing, PR, BUT, with what funds, and also what is their to market yet? Not until the finished product for the storefront is out, and users can add to it, it's just wasted hype for those wanting a quick buck.

Also I see a much bigger problem here in cryptos, it's fact that coins cannot move past the getting out of being tied to BTC, and outside of community yet. This always cause constant hype, constant news in order to keep investors happy, since resources just move from coin to coin. For example someone probably dumped not cause they don't believe in syscoin, just cause BTC was raising in prices so they dump to take advantage of prices rises in BTC or other alts, then might come back and get syscoin cheaper than before.

This is a problem for all coins, we need to detach from BTC and not be pegged to it's prices and fluctuations that are not stable at all.

This is why prices don't matter right now, unless you are buying. But if you hold, who cares. This coin like some others in 2.0 are trying to breach the BTC peg and get out to mainstream with building a product, not by developing new gadgets and toys to play with that seem neat.

That being said, once syscoin gets their btc back and is in full swing AS THEY STATED WILL WRAP UP IN DEC, stop bitching and let them do their jobs.

I SWEAR CRYPTO COMMUNITY ACTS LIKE BUNCH OF ADHD CHILDREN SOMETIMES. Give them some time, they have fully be transparent with us, read the blog updates, I am starting to think nobody reads them, or this is purposeful attempt at FUD.

Yeah, syscoin isn't just about flooding with investor interest so we all make money selling coins for a profit on an exchange.

Syscoin service technology is meant to be used by businesses and enterprises. Or to facilitate new types of businesses (like SYYK and other such concepts) that have not previously been possible. Having a working marketplace example running might be good to use as a demonstration and to improve investor confidence, but any business who wants to leverage syscoin tech is going to build their own UI anyways.

Yes, people who download the wallet would want a pretty marketplace UI built into the wallet instead of using console commands. But the point of syscoin (IMO) is that eventually most of its user base not only doesn't use a wallet at all - they have no idea they are even using syscoin or blockchain tech.

This is a roadmap measured in years, not weeks, and the PR needs to be done when the time is right, not just to placate an investor who wants to dump their coin at 1000 sats to make a profit.
sphericon

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:03:40 PM

Yeah, syscoin isn't just about flooding with investor interest so we all make money selling coins for a profit on an exchange.

Syscoin service technology is meant to be used by businesses and enterprises. Or to facilitate new types of businesses (like SYYK and other such concepts) that have not previously been possible. Having a working marketplace example running might be good to use as a demonstration and to improve investor confidence, but any business who wants to leverage syscoin tech is going to build their own UI anyways.

Yes, people who download the wallet would want a pretty marketplace UI built into the wallet instead of using console commands. But the point of syscoin (IMO) is that eventually most of its user base not only doesn't use a wallet at all - they have no idea they are even using syscoin or blockchain tech.

This is a roadmap measured in years, not weeks, and the PR needs to be done when the time is right, not just to placate an investor who wants to dump their coin at 1000 sats to make a profit.

THIS. finally somebody  who has it right! The potential for this coin is huge, and the main goal isn't to appease some asshole selling at  .00001 btc. The goal is to improve on the proven but aging and featureless entity that is bitcoin. The first player in the market breaks the ice, but it is the players that come later and refine and massage the core concepts into something much more useful and user-friendly that will win in the end.

SysCoin has a lot of great ideas. Novel concepts don't materialize instantly. They take time. The devs have been working on this project for a year, and they continue to release new updates and features. If people can't see this they are just sheep anyway, finding the altcoin flavor of the week.

Could we use more pr? Yes, but there are a couple more core concepts that need to be released before the pr onslaught. Hodl your coins and remember why you bought SysCoin in the first place.

WORE

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:19:14 PM

THIS. finally somebody  who has it right! The potential for this coin is huge, and the main goal isn't to appease some asshole selling at  .00001 btc. The goal is to improve on the proven but aging and featureless entity that is bitcoin. The first player in the market breaks the ice, but it is the players that come later and refine and massage the core concepts into something much more useful and user-friendly that will win in the end.

SysCoin has a lot of great ideas. Novel concepts don't materialize instantly. They take time. The devs have been working on this project for a year, and they continue to release new updates and features. If people can't see this they are just sheep anyway, finding the altcoin flavor of the week.

Could we use more pr? Yes, but there are a couple more core concepts that need to be released before the pr onslaught. Hodl your coins and remember why you bought SysCoin in the first place.

It is what it is.  It is a coin that has lost value due in part to a lack of GUI interface to the console to list the items, or a working as promised wallet.  It has fallen in price since launch so it does not have investor confidence/interest and as such the coin will not have value.  Value is a required part to attract investor interest, they are in it to make money and that cannot be done for the most part if users cannot enter items to be bought/sold without directly entering the commands into the console.  Will people go through all that trouble to list items?  Take a look at just how many items are in there and where the value of this coin has gone.  Gone being the operative word there along with the lack of items listed for sale.  Promise has been a concept that is a precursor to failure in crypto currency and a lot of failed coins put a stake in just that, promise.  Dev's need to get this done, if the console is working as designed then the GUI level programming should not be a problem, but seemingly it is, based on that there is a problem with this coin and what it's dev's have promised.
cryptodaknight

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:09:33 PM

It is what it is.  It is a coin that has lost value due in part to a lack of GUI interface to the console to list the items, or a working as promised wallet.  It has fallen in price since launch so it does not have investor confidence/interest and as such the coin will not have value.  Value is a required part to attract investor interest, they are in it to make money and that cannot be done for the most part if users cannot enter items to be bought/sold without directly entering the commands into the console.  Will people go through all that trouble to list items?  Take a look at just how many items are in there and where the value of this coin has gone.  Gone being the operative word there along with the lack of items listed for sale.  Promise has been a concept that is a precursor to failure in crypto currency and a lot of failed coins put a stake in just that, promise.  Dev's need to get this done, if the console is working as designed then the GUI level programming should not be a problem, but seemingly it is, based on that there is a problem with this coin and what it's dev's have promised.

You also act like their are lot of real investors in cryptos? Manipulators is more like it. Some of the coins at the top are not cause they are great, few major investors like NXT, which help keep value up, or darkcoin instantmine. Then you have some phony coins like ripples and bitshare x and stellar that shouldn't even be on list. What about some POS coins? Probably BC being only one people really use, if that.

Outside the big 3, BTC, LTC and DOGE what coins are worth investing in with innovation? I can probably add them up on one hand.

Once you realize this is not investing, as much as manipulated markets where capital flows to the next big pump and dump, you'll understand why prices don't matter in syscoin. Just buy and hold, and use it when possible. They will eventually break away from BTC Peg and then real value will be determined outside of the like of people like wolong, fontas, or bobsurplus, ect.
WORE

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:19:02 PM

You also act like their are lot of real investors in cryptos? Manipulators is more like it. Some of the coins at the top are not cause they are great, few major investors like NXT, which help keep value up, or darkcoin instantmine. Then you have some phony coins like ripples and bitshare x and stellar that shouldn't even be on list. What about some POS coins? Probably BC being only one people really use, if that.

Outside the big 3, BTC, LTC and DOGE what coins are worth investing in with innovation? I can probably add them up on one hand.

Once you realize this is not investing, as much as manipulated markets where capital flows to the next big pump and dump, you'll understand why prices don't matter in syscoin. Just buy and hold, and use it when possible. They will eventually break away from BTC Peg and then real value will be determined outside of the like of people like wolong, fontas, or bobsurplus, ect.

Correct, credit where credit is due and for that matter recognition of the BTC Mafia BTC © is due, might I include the aspect that the US has been run by the mob for what like +/- 50-60 years?  Basic observation of world bank ledgers between China and US, it does show.  For the most part they do follow the basic rule set that they are in it to make money, same as an 'a typical' investor, if by pump and dump or by true human nature outside of a manipulated theater.  It is what it is, as it stands until they deliver on a working wallet inclusive of a GUI driven market, it is a bad investment and has not crossed the line into being a successful coin with only promises rendered.
mauriek

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:22:01 PM

It is what it is.  It is a coin that has lost value due in part to a lack of GUI interface to the console to list the items, or a working as promised wallet.  It has fallen in price since launch so it does not have investor confidence/interest and as such the coin will not have value.  Value is a required part to attract investor interest, they are in it to make money and that cannot be done for the most part if users cannot enter items to be bought/sold without directly entering the commands into the console.  Will people go through all that trouble to list items?  Take a look at just how many items are in there and where the value of this coin has gone.  Gone being the operative word there along with the lack of items listed for sale.  Promise has been a concept that is a precursor to failure in crypto currency and a lot of failed coins put a stake in just that, promise.  Dev's need to get this done, if the console is working as designed then the GUI level programming should not be a problem, but seemingly it is, based on that there is a problem with this coin and what it's dev's have promised.

Investor or Trader or simply a profit hunter?

buying Sys or any other coin didn't automatically qualify an individual as investor, trader worry about declining price because they only sees profit from price point of view or hurt because they can't gain profit from their buy decision, people who invest called investor because they see and believe in something and willing to take risk that their investment may fail for their believe, every seasoned investor know this. and they know that profit will come.

That's what many of us did when we signed to this forum few years ago, we believe in the idea behind Bitcoin, we seek information and we stick around.

All the GUI interface and other features for Syscoin will come in time, not in just few month after release, not with this kind of innovation SYS promise, sure, dev may make mistakes along the way, a lot of them i hope so they will learn something, i personally do not want to invest in to something that never encounter and solve a problem in their development.

You guys may realize that recently Altcoin market volume are dried up, not just for Sys but for many other Alts, even for the non scamming coin and with promising innovation. a lot of peoples now talked about 10x or 20x or 1bx  OKCoin futures trading, leverages and shit like that, because Alt market are not offering profit right now and it's frustrating for many traders, the days of 200% pumps are over now, not with this kind of volume, either you accept that reality or keep dreaming for some miracle, and this also apply for Syscoin, if you expect short term profit from price pumps or rebranding or relaunching or any of the BS act then i feel sorry, accepting reality suck sometimes..

So, for any of you still with trader point of view or can't afford to hold, it's time to move on to other ICO/IPO and hunt your profit, short trading carefully, watch closely for pump and dump sign and ride the wave. with all that happen recently it is obvious that Syscoin is for investor not you.
WORE

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:26:05 PM

It is what it is.  It is a coin that has lost value due in part to a lack of GUI interface to the console to list the items, or a working as promised wallet.  It has fallen in price since launch so it does not have investor confidence/interest and as such the coin will not have value.  Value is a required part to attract investor interest, they are in it to make money and that cannot be done for the most part if users cannot enter items to be bought/sold without directly entering the commands into the console.  Will people go through all that trouble to list items?  Take a look at just how many items are in there and where the value of this coin has gone.  Gone being the operative word there along with the lack of items listed for sale.  Promise has been a concept that is a precursor to failure in crypto currency and a lot of failed coins put a stake in just that, promise.  Dev's need to get this done, if the console is working as designed then the GUI level programming should not be a problem, but seemingly it is, based on that there is a problem with this coin and what it's dev's have promised.

Investor or Trader or simply a profit hunter?

buying Sys or any other coin didn't automatically qualify an individual as investor, trader worry about declining price because they only sees profit from price point of view or hurt because they can't gain profit from their buy decision, people who invest called investor because they see and believe in something and willing to take risk that their investment may fail for their believe, every seasoned investor know this. and they know that profit will come.

That's what many of us did when we signed to this forum few years ago, we believe in the idea behind Bitcoin, we seek information and we stick around.

All the GUI interface and other features for Syscoin will come in time, not in just few month after release, not with this kind of innovation SYS promise, sure, dev may make mistakes along the way, a lot of them i hope so they will learn something, i personally do not want to invest in to something that never encounter and solve a problem in their development.

You guys may realize that recently Altcoin market volume are dried up, not just for Sys but for many other Alts, even for the non scamming coin and with promising innovation. a lot of peoples now talked about 10x or 20x or 1bx  OKCoin futures trading, leverages and shit like that, because Alt market are not offering profit right now and it's frustrating for many traders, the days of 200% pumps are over now, not with this kind of volume, either you accept that reality or keep dreaming for some miracle, and this also apply for Syscoin, if you expect short term profit from price pumps or rebranding or relaunching or any of the BS act then i feel sorry, accepting reality suck sometimes..

So, for any of you still with trader point of view or can't afford to hold, it's time to move on to other ICO/IPO and hunt your profit, short trading carefully, watch closely for pump and dump sign and ride the wave. with all that happen recently it is obvious that Syscoin is for investor not you.

The line between risk and stupidity runs very thin.  Without investor confidence the coin will not have value.  No value, no market, no trade.
mauriek

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:34:40 PM

The line between risk and stupidity runs very thin.  Without investor confidence the coin will not have value.  No value, no market, no trade.

Real investor always stay in the stupidity shadow for many of their investing decision, trader believe value and profit come from market and trade,that's why they have stop-loss point, and that's what make it different from investor, that believe value come from innovation and profit follow behind that.
WORE

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:45:06 PM

The line between risk and stupidity runs very thin.  Without investor confidence the coin will not have value.  No value, no market, no trade.

Real investor always stay in the stupidity shadow for many of their investing decision, trader believe value and profit come from market and trade,that's why they have stop-loss point, and that's what make it different from investor, that believe value come from innovation and profit follow behind that.

An investor that ignores the facts is not an investor for very long.  The cart cannot be put before the horse.  Innovation is a quality promised by the dev's of this coin, so far only promised, as such the value on the exchanges has fallen as a result in loss of investor confidence creating a surplus that directly relates to the coin's value it is traded at.  Ignorance has no stop loss points.
mauriek

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:59:39 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 08:10:32 PM by mauriek

An investor that ignores the facts is not an investor for very long.  The cart cannot be put before the horse.  Innovation is a quality promised by the dev's of this coin, so far only promised, as such the value on the exchanges has fallen as a result in loss of investor confidence creating a surplus that directly relates to the coin's value it is traded at.  Ignorance has no stop loss points.
the release of recent v1.5 wallet and SYYK is enough sign that Sys innovation is still coming and being developed, while i understand it's may difficult for some to differentiate between trader and investor, then i leave it with your "investing"
WORE

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:12:18 PM

An investor that ignores the facts is not an investor for very long.  The cart cannot be put before the horse.  Innovation is a quality promised by the dev's of this coin, so far only promised, as such the value on the exchanges has fallen as a result in loss of investor confidence creating a surplus that directly relates to the coin's value it is traded at.  Ignorance has no stop loss points.
the release of recent v1.5 wallet and SYYK is enough sign that Sys innovation is still coming and developed, while i understand it's may difficult for some to differentiate between trader and investor, then i leave it with your "investing"

Yes, that is a sign, GUI level programming is not within the core programming of the wallet and in fact not a difficult task and at most may require a couple more VAR entries to core programming of wallet.  Console is announced as working and usable.  Why isn't the GUI?  Why are investors dumping?  There is a confidence problem, promises, track record of familiar promises and a long list of failed coins that banked on those promises.  Lather, rinse repeat?
cryptodaknight

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:07:34 PM

An investor that ignores the facts is not an investor for very long.  The cart cannot be put before the horse.  Innovation is a quality promised by the dev's of this coin, so far only promised, as such the value on the exchanges has fallen as a result in loss of investor confidence creating a surplus that directly relates to the coin's value it is traded at.  Ignorance has no stop loss points.

Bigger question is why are you here? If your not an investor at this point, might wanna just cut your loses and move on to next ICO pump and dump. I'm being serious. Most of us here now invested in syscoin cause of the innovation, which will follow in time with much higher profits than a pump and dump.

If that a bad trader and got stuck holding syscoin, then maybe trading is not your thing, might wanna try something else.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: