Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:22:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:54:26 AM

Whats new with the lawsuit ?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 02:10:19 PM

Hand holding install video
Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veWLD5drKvc

Tips accepted here in syscoin SZMEEjmZTKGb9Y8N6yA5ynbkt1xHcmK2oK

kamronk

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 03:19:36 PM

Hand holding install video
Smiley

Tips accepted here in syscoin SZMEEjmZTKGb9Y8N6yA5ynbkt1xHcmK2oK

I like it!

Think you might also be willing to do one with some narrative? I'm jammin out like a mfer don't get me wrong Smiley but thought for the "non coders" some verbiage might be helpful

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
kamronk

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 03:21:21 PM

What's the issue with everything in the marketplace being 11SYS? Is it similar to the issue where everything was 88SYS?

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 03:22:28 PM

Yea I will get some narration to the next one, after the fix the 11s lol told sphericon I would. So I can actually show some marketplace function besides selling cat poo lol

kamronk

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 03:32:59 PM

Yea I will get some narration to the next one, after the fix the 11s lol told sphericon I would. So I can actually show some marketplace function besides selling cat poo lol

Haha, hey, bitcoin's sending poo round the globe, Why can't sys?!?! You got something against a friendly delivery of poo m8??? Lulz

But yea, I hope the 11SYS issue is something simple they can have fixed this week Smiley

kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:37:12 PM

I've been MIA - there's a lawsuit ?  Involving who and what?

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:41:37 PM

Alex Green/Ryan Kennedy/Moolah stole everyones bitcoins and altcoins at Mintpal including 750 BTCs of SYS dev teams that he was hlding in escrow. SYS are taking the fuker to court on the 28th Nov.  Hope he rots in hell!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
kamronk

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 03:52:30 PM

Alex Green/Ryan Kennedy/Moolah stole everyones bitcoins and altcoins at Mintpal including 750 BTCs of SYS dev teams that he was hlding in escrow. SYS are taking the fuker to court on the 28th Nov.  Hope he rots in hell!

Oh sh**! That's in 3 days Smiley

Went by quick

danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 05:32:06 PM

Help us! Donate to our legal fund so that we can see this thing all the way through (this is directed at the community not just you Zee), we haven't gotten much love from the community yet with the help- lets not let this guy get away. Please donate to our legal fund 17DoGVyLwWQBwmCYUn14QXQowvoAKXqBpE (BTC). ALL donations will go to the legal battle.

I think we need some community pressure on LocalBitcoins to cooperate. They are trying to withhold data from the investigation even though we have a court order and an injunction- essentially helping facilitate this theft. Get at them on twitter/facebook/email and ask them to cooperate, and provide the details (specifically all deposit addresses) for the LemonadeDev account allegedly used by Ryan to liquidate thousands of bitcoin. Disclosing deposit addresses isn't like asking for banking info, or even personal info for that matter- but they won't cooperate.

What's the issue with everything in the marketplace being 11SYS? Is it similar to the issue where everything was 88SYS?

We pushed this fix to master already but we have not rebuilt the release binaries. Will try to do that this week but unfortunately some legal issues have come up that take precendence as we're not willing to let our 750btc "vanish". That can do a lot to grow this coin, and we're pursuing it aggresively. Help us out!  Roll Eyes

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
kamronk

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 05:53:33 PM

Help us! Donate to our legal fund so that we can see this thing all the way through (this is directed at the community not just you Zee), we haven't gotten much love from the community yet with the help- lets not let this guy get away. Please donate to our legal fund 17DoGVyLwWQBwmCYUn14QXQowvoAKXqBpE (BTC). ALL donations will go to the legal battle.

I think we need some community pressure on LocalBitcoins to cooperate. They are trying to withhold data from the investigation even though we have a court order and an injunction- essentially helping facilitate this theft. Get at them on twitter/facebook/email and ask them to cooperate, and provide the details (specifically all deposit addresses) for the LemonadeDev account allegedly used by Ryan to liquidate thousands of bitcoin. Disclosing deposit addresses isn't like asking for banking info, or even personal info for that matter- but they won't cooperate.

We pushed this fix to master already but we have not rebuilt the release binaries. Will try to do that this week but unfortunately some legal issues have come up that take precendence as we're not willing to let our 750btc "vanish". That can do a lot to grow this coin, and we're pursuing it aggresively. Help us out!  Roll Eyes

mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:35:36 PM

We'll be adding more items for on the blockchain over the next few hours, snap up that 'cat poo' while you can as it'll be moved down the list of actual interesting things you can purchase (unless you wish to have that).

Keep a heads up, keep checking the marketplace and scanning for items which we'll be adding.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:58:39 AM

I am caring about the development more than the legal action againt mintpal.

Hope development would not been lagged too much.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 01:07:05 AM

Checked out the market UI yet?

I am selling fresh hot cat poo REALLY cheap if you would like to buy some lol.

cryptochris88

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 02:19:10 AM

Any updates on the pulse check?...
kamronk

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 06:28:07 PM

Pulse check? Am I missing something? What's the pulse check?

sphericon

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:03:43 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 07:36:23 PM by sphericon

Good news, another release of SysMarket! SysMarket v0.4-alpha can be downloaded here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cqpvrm3gn5tw1to/sysmarket-v0.4-alpha.zip
[edit] updated the link, old one wasn't working for some reason.

Source on github:

https://github.com/spherico/sysmarket-win32

Changelog for v0.4-alpha

26/11/2014
-------------

* redesigned the product display portion
* added feature: "refresh all" button
* added feature: autorefresh

danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 11:31:43 PM

Pulse check is in regards to the roadmap item - just referring to an internal checkin the team did last weekend on the progress of the V2 wallet. In regards to that we are a bit behind but have the foundation almost completed. During review we realized duplicity between the libraries we were bulding for Blockmarket Beta (the library being syscoin-api) and the ability to leverage the native RPC interface. After discussion we decided to refactor the Blockmarket's SyscoinService so that it can be reused in the V2 wallet (and a variety of other projects- it is open source like all of our work). All of our projects use AngularJS on the front end so that we have maximum reusability across components and utility libraries we develop.

In regards to Blockmarket Beta this weekend (30th) we have not officially updated the roadmap yet but it is likely that this date may slip a bit due to litigation priorities taking precedence this week. In the interest of keeping investors informed we have temporarily refocused our efforts on litigation as Ryan Kennedy/Moopay LTD has filed an application to which we must respond and attend.

Make no mistake that our future remains unchanged, we are pushing forward with the roadmap; if the litigation which is due before the weekend ends up pushing the delivery dates of Blockmarket Beta a bit then we will communicate that as soon as we're sure but we will still deliver Blockmarket Beta as the next thing coming from the team in short order, and then the V2/wwwallet after that!

We have pushed some fixes related to offers/marketplace to master (price issue) but we have not rebuilt the binaries (.app and .exe)- we will have new binaries that address issues identified with offers this weekend. Big thanks to @sphericon who is currently leading the pack in terms of the bounty set out by @kamronk and the community!! I encourage everyone to try out what @sphericon has made and if it looks solid we will award him the bounty after confirming with @kamronk  Wink and if there are bugs at the Syscoin-level, we'll fix em!

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
kamronk

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 03:37:38 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 04:44:33 AM by kamronk

Pulse check is in regards to the roadmap item - just referring to an internal checkin the team did last weekend on the progress of the V2 wallet. In regards to that we are a bit behind but have the foundation almost completed. During review we realized duplicity between the libraries we were bulding for Blockmarket Beta (the library being syscoin-api) and the ability to leverage the native RPC interface. After discussion we decided to refactor the Blockmarket's SyscoinService so that it can be reused in the V2 wallet (and a variety of other projects- it is open source like all of our work). All of our projects use AngularJS on the front end so that we have maximum reusability across components and utility libraries we develop.

In regards to Blockmarket Beta this weekend (30th) we have not officially updated the roadmap yet but it is likely that this date may slip a bit due to litigation priorities taking precedence this week. In the interest of keeping investors informed we have temporarily refocused our efforts on litigation as Ryan Kennedy/Moopay LTD has filed an application to which we must respond and attend.

Make no mistake that our future remains unchanged, we are pushing forward with the roadmap; if the litigation which is due before the weekend ends up pushing the delivery dates of Blockmarket Beta a bit then we will communicate that as soon as we're sure but we will still deliver Blockmarket Beta as the next thing coming from the team in short order, and then the V2/wwwallet after that!

We have pushed some fixes related to offers/marketplace to master (price issue) but we have not rebuilt the binaries (.app and .exe)- we will have new binaries that address issues identified with offers this weekend. Big thanks to @sphericon who is currently leading the pack in terms of the bounty set out by @kamronk and the community!! I encourage everyone to try out what @sphericon has made and if it looks solid we will award him the bounty after confirming with @kamronk  Wink and if there are bugs at the Syscoin-level, we'll fix em!

Yes, @sphericon is THE MAN!! Smiley

I tested it semi-thoroughly, and I vote that he has earned it. With how loose ended the bounty was when it came together, I don't have much room to stand on to require anything, and the functionality he has built is already impressive and is usable. I confirm he deserves the bounty Smiley

With my confirmation though, I'd like it if a couple people from dev could do some semi-thorough testing as well.

There is (however) 200k SYS that @sphericon will have to answer to @JohnDorien about though.

Also, I'll be posting this to /r/Syscoin as well, but you can now buy syscoin at:
http://buysomesys.com/

The way buySomeSys will work, is I have a set amount that I'm willing to sell at a flat rate. Once it sells, I go bull on the order book (buy up all I can #tothaMoon) of the exchange of my choosing (will spread it out once I start getting a big enough amount of btc) and then will sell my accumulation of syscoin again at a flat rate. The selling price will reflect changes in the market as quickly as I can react to them, and if you're ever able to get arbitrage out of this, by all means do so when the opportunity presents itself Smiley

I know there are a number of more ideal ways to go about this, but with the recent progress of the marketplace, i felt it was necessary to get something out now. So, any/all ideas for buySomeSys please please please tell me as ill obviously be updating this. I made it after users in /r/darknetmarkets starting barking about "How can I easily buy some sys?". Well, now they have a way to buy sys at a fair price without having to go through an exchange.

WORE

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:02:45 AM

Yes, @sphericon is THE MAN!! Smiley

I tested it semi-thoroughly, and I vote that he has earned it. With how loose ended the bounty was when it came together, I don't have much room to stand on to require anything, and the functionality he has built is already impressive and is usable. I confirm he deserves the bounty Smiley

With my confirmation though, I'd like it if a couple people from dev could do some semi-thorough testing as well.

There is (however) 200k SYS that @sphericon will have to answer to @JohnDorien about though.

Also, I'll be posting this to /r/Syscoin as well, but you can now buy syscoin at:
http://buysomesys.com/

The way buySomeSys will work, is I have a set amount that I'm willing to sell at a flat rate. Once it sells, I go bull on the order book (buy up all I can #tothaMoon) of the exchange of my choosing (will spread it out once I start getting a big enough amount of btc) and then will sell my accumulation of syscoin again at a flat rate. The selling price will reflect changes in the market as quickly as I can react to them, and if you're ever able to get arbitrage out of this, by all means do so when the opportunity presents itself Smiley

I know there are a number of more ideal ways to go about this, but with the recent progress of the marketplace, i felt it was necessary to get something out now. So, any/all ideas for buySomeSys please please please tell me as ill obviously be updating this. I made it after users in /r/darknetmarkets starting barking about "How can I easily buy some sys?". Well, now they have a way to buy sys at a fair price without having to go through an exchange.

Kewl, give'em the bounty+, and integrate the code into the wallet.  Maybe we can resurrect the market price for it, or rather the confidence in this coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: