Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582881 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sphericon

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:34:26 PM

Any updates on the pulse check?...

Pulse check? Am I missing something? What's the pulse check?

Pulse check is in regards to the roadmap item - just referring to an internal checkin the team did last weekend on the progress of the V2 wallet. In regards to that we are a bit behind but have the foundation almost completed. During review we realized duplicity between the libraries we were bulding for Blockmarket Beta (the library being syscoin-api) and the ability to leverage the native RPC interface. After discussion we decided to refactor the Blockmarket's SyscoinService so that it can be reused in the V2 wallet (and a variety of other projects- it is open source like all of our work). All of our projects use AngularJS on the front end so that we have maximum reusability across components and utility libraries we develop.

In regards to Blockmarket Beta this weekend (30th) we have not officially updated the roadmap yet but it is likely that this date may slip a bit due to litigation priorities taking precedence this week. In the interest of keeping investors informed we have temporarily refocused our efforts on litigation as Ryan Kennedy/Moopay LTD has filed an application to which we must respond and attend.

Make no mistake that our future remains unchanged, we are pushing forward with the roadmap; if the litigation which is due before the weekend ends up pushing the delivery dates of Blockmarket Beta a bit then we will communicate that as soon as we're sure but we will still deliver Blockmarket Beta as the next thing coming from the team in short order, and then the V2/wwwallet after that!

We have pushed some fixes related to offers/marketplace to master (price issue) but we have not rebuilt the binaries (.app and .exe)- we will have new binaries that address issues identified with offers this weekend. Big thanks to @sphericon who is currently leading the pack in terms of the bounty set out by @kamronk and the community!! I encourage everyone to try out what @sphericon has made and if it looks solid we will award him the bounty after confirming with @kamronk  Wink and if there are bugs at the Syscoin-level, we'll fix em!

Yes, @sphericon is THE MAN!! Smiley

I tested it semi-thoroughly, and I vote that he has earned it. With how loose ended the bounty was when it came together, I don't have much room to stand on to require anything, and the functionality he has built is already impressive and is usable. I confirm he deserves the bounty Smiley

With my confirmation though, I'd like it if a couple people from dev could do some semi-thorough testing as well.

There is (however) 200k SYS that @sphericon will have to answer to @JohnDorien about though.

Also, I'll be posting this to /r/Syscoin as well, but you can now buy syscoin at:
http://buysomesys.com/

The way buySomeSys will work, is I have a set amount that I'm willing to sell at a flat rate. Once it sells, I go bull on the order book (buy up all I can #tothaMoon) of the exchange of my choosing (will spread it out once I start getting a big enough amount of btc) and then will sell my accumulation of syscoin again at a flat rate. The selling price will reflect changes in the market as quickly as I can react to them, and if you're ever able to get arbitrage out of this, by all means do so when the opportunity presents itself Smiley

I know there are a number of more ideal ways to go about this, but with the recent progress of the marketplace, i felt it was necessary to get something out now. So, any/all ideas for buySomeSys please please please tell me as ill obviously be updating this. I made it after users in /r/darknetmarkets starting barking about "How can I easily buy some sys?". Well, now they have a way to buy sys at a fair price without having to go through an exchange.

Thanks! I do a little work on it every day trying to improve it. It would be nice to get the bounty though, as it did motivate me to finish it quickly!

I love your site! That's a great idea to get sys out there. Now we just need to advertise it. Will you be accepting USD/EUR or just BTC?

It is nice to have your site out there. As we build out more products and services that utilize SYS, the more chance that people will see it and become interested in it as we have.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kamronk

Activity: 297

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 04:03:56 PM

Yes, @sphericon is THE MAN!! Smiley

I tested it semi-thoroughly, and I vote that he has earned it. With how loose ended the bounty was when it came together, I don't have much room to stand on to require anything, and the functionality he has built is already impressive and is usable. I confirm he deserves the bounty Smiley

With my confirmation though, I'd like it if a couple people from dev could do some semi-thorough testing as well.

There is (however) 200k SYS that @sphericon will have to answer to @JohnDorien about though.

Also, I'll be posting this to /r/Syscoin as well, but you can now buy syscoin at:
http://buysomesys.com/

The way buySomeSys will work, is I have a set amount that I'm willing to sell at a flat rate. Once it sells, I go bull on the order book (buy up all I can #tothaMoon) of the exchange of my choosing (will spread it out once I start getting a big enough amount of btc) and then will sell my accumulation of syscoin again at a flat rate. The selling price will reflect changes in the market as quickly as I can react to them, and if you're ever able to get arbitrage out of this, by all means do so when the opportunity presents itself Smiley

I know there are a number of more ideal ways to go about this, but with the recent progress of the marketplace, i felt it was necessary to get something out now. So, any/all ideas for buySomeSys please please please tell me as ill obviously be updating this. I made it after users in /r/darknetmarkets starting barking about "How can I easily buy some sys?". Well, now they have a way to buy sys at a fair price without having to go through an exchange.

Thanks! I do a little work on it every day trying to improve it. It would be nice to get the bounty though, as it did motivate me to finish it quickly!

I love your site! That's a great idea to get sys out there. Now we just need to advertise it. Will you be accepting USD/EUR or just BTC?

It is nice to have your site out there. As we build out more products and services that utilize SYS, the more chance that people will see it and become interested in it as we have.

Exactly, and I feel you have def earned it Smiley

Just BTC. Maybe someday I'll accept paypal, but not now.

Agreed, and with how easy it is to buy using buysomesys, I'm hoping the impulse will carry them through a sale Smiley

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 04:11:10 PM

Working on the x-change for LTC/BTC/Dodge/Moneygram/WU right meow lol

mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:13:55 PM

Not urgent, but the reference on the SYS website to Mintpal being one of the exchanges should probably be removed.

We'll amend.  Wink

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
J3VVL

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:06:02 PM

SYS bumping up ... on the move + @ 109 satoshis Smiley
cryptochris88

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:04:46 AM

Mobile wallets and this weekend! Cheesy
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:06:09 AM

come hang in #syscoin with us where having a marry time lol

WORE

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:59:19 AM

SYS bumping up ... on the move + @ 109 satoshis Smiley

Meh... Dumps sub 100's now...  So how's that foot tasting? 
WORE

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:01:27 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 08:10:29 AM by WORE

Mobile wallets and this weekend! Cheesy

Is this true?  Could the berry picking web dev paid off?  Confidence over all is not very high at the moment evidenced by the value of the coin, but then again there's that confidence thing.  Further analysis of the trading activity dictates the coin is being evacuated by those with coin.  I do not see all, but they no doubt have been given their reasons.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 10:22:05 AM

Any updates on the pulse check?...

Pulse check? Am I missing something? What's the pulse check?

Pulse check is in regards to the roadmap item - just referring to an internal checkin the team did last weekend on the progress of the V2 wallet. In regards to that we are a bit behind but have the foundation almost completed. During review we realized duplicity between the libraries we were bulding for Blockmarket Beta (the library being syscoin-api) and the ability to leverage the native RPC interface. After discussion we decided to refactor the Blockmarket's SyscoinService so that it can be reused in the V2 wallet (and a variety of other projects- it is open source like all of our work). All of our projects use AngularJS on the front end so that we have maximum reusability across components and utility libraries we develop.

In regards to Blockmarket Beta this weekend (30th) we have not officially updated the roadmap yet but it is likely that this date may slip a bit due to litigation priorities taking precedence this week. In the interest of keeping investors informed we have temporarily refocused our efforts on litigation as Ryan Kennedy/Moopay LTD has filed an application to which we must respond and attend.

Make no mistake that our future remains unchanged, we are pushing forward with the roadmap; if the litigation which is due before the weekend ends up pushing the delivery dates of Blockmarket Beta a bit then we will communicate that as soon as we're sure but we will still deliver Blockmarket Beta as the next thing coming from the team in short order, and then the V2/wwwallet after that!

We have pushed some fixes related to offers/marketplace to master (price issue) but we have not rebuilt the binaries (.app and .exe)- we will have new binaries that address issues identified with offers this weekend. Big thanks to @sphericon who is currently leading the pack in terms of the bounty set out by @kamronk and the community!! I encourage everyone to try out what @sphericon has made and if it looks solid we will award him the bounty after confirming with @kamronk  Wink and if there are bugs at the Syscoin-level, we'll fix em!
thanks for the update from the dev team,
we have the faith for syscoin even at this hard time.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:48:45 PM

So what happened at court today?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
sphericon

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:57:09 PM

we would *all* like to know!

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:59:49 PM

Weird, I hoped to hear some good news..  Bad news usually need to be well edited.. hope thats not the case here
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 07:03:15 PM

It was a public hearing and we've been advised not to comment, so we'll let one of the many public or reporters that attended report on what they witnessed. Sorry I can't provide anything further, just abiding by the advice from counsel.

In terms of development @JohnDorien has already verified that @sphericon's marketplace works well and another member of the team (prob me) will be working on secondary validation today, once complete the bounty will be released to him (nice work!). Mobile apps ARE on the horizon, I will check in with the whole "Apple Approvals" process today.

As mentioned before- our focus this week has been the legal case, now that we're through the hearing that occurred today (the full case is still not over) we can refocus on development efforts. We did not call the hearing today so there is no way we could have known / included it in our roadmap, it was initiated by the other party.

Def not a case of bad news that needs to be edited or anything just abiding by the advice of our legal team. There were journalists present at the hearing Wink

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:05:58 PM

Can't wait for the update !  Cheesy  
peekay6969

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:43:35 PM

Here it is... Basically the bastard was a no-show. And his arguments were thrown out. His stalling techniques will not fly in court. This will end badly for him.

Read it all right here:

http://dogecoin-verycurrency.tumblr.com/post/103822951141/moolah-in-court-day-zero-kennedy-ordered-to-pay
sphericon

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:45:05 PM

Just saw this on reddit!!!!!!!

Hey all - just attaching a summary of today's ongoings in the Royal Courts of Justice, in the case of MooPay vs. Wasyluk (representing SYSCoin).

Unfortunately, with yesterdays post, I could not reveal 100% of the information at the time, as it's important that with all posts of this nature, we have to ensure that the information we're sharing is both accurate, and can be safely (and legally!) shared with the public; and also to ensure that no information is revealed from the plantiff's camp which Kennedy may not be aware of.

Now, moving on - the main question asked yesterday was "Why does Ryan HAVE to show up to this court case?".
This particular court date actually happened, because Ryan Kennedy demanded that SYSCoin put forward £100,000 in securities to cover any potential legal costs suffered by Ryan Kennedy. This type of request also has the additional side-effect of prolonging a case, and adding to the legal fee's of a plaintiff (due to them needing to present an argument against paying such security costs etc). It was assumed that due to the large asking price, and the evidence against Kennedy requiring such securities, that he would be present in court.
Proceedings went as follows;

• Court was presided over by His Honor, Judge Seymour.
  • Ryan Kennedy failed to attend this court date. Kennedy's solicitors were present.
  • The initial asking of £100,000 in securities was "laughed off" by His Honor, Judge Seymour.
  • It was confirmed that Kennedy's legal case was not prepared correctly; no agenda nor list of costs were offered to justify the asking of £100,000 in securities.
  • Kennedy has the right to request a 'fortification' hearing; requiring him to prepare all relevant paperwork and evidences of costs accruing £100,000 in securities.
  • Kennedy's solicitors instead suggested £13,000 in securities, which was again "laughable", and further rejected by His Honor, Judge Seymour.
  • Kennedy's solicitors continued to negotiate downwards; eventually settling on £4,000 in securities.
  • His Honor, Judge Seymour found this amount to be "overly generous" to Kennedy, and instead lowered the required securities to £2,000.
  • His Honor, Judge Seymour stated that if Kennedy maintains possession of the 750 BTC, that he is required to pay these to SYSCoin by close of business, today.
  • In the case where Kennedy does not pay the aforementioned 750BTC, the case will proceed as planned.

--------------------------------------------
All in all, today's proceedings were extremely positive for SYSCoin. It is expected at this point that Kennedy will not transfer 750BTC to the SYSCoin team, due to his argument being that these coins are no longer in his possession due to a security exploit.

The victory today was in that any alleged attempts towards "draining SYSCoin of their legal funds", or any alleged "stall tactics" by requiring a very large security deposit, was quickly thrown out by the Judge; and a precedent was firmly set that the plantiffs (SYSCoin) are due their 750BTC.

With the SYS Court case, it's important to remember that this particular case is what opens the floodgates; in the event that Kennedy or MooPay Ltd is found guilty of any criminal or fraudulent action, an extremely strong basis is set for any future court cases; such as the MintPal case, or any class action case by Moolah PIE investors.

Right now however, the important part of this case is getting all the potential stall tactics, and "legal fund drain" tactics out of the way; as thankfully, once all of these avenues have been exhausted for Kennedy, the only option left is to stand trial. And in the situation where an extremely similar case (ala MintPal, PIE investors) were to appear before a judge immediately afterwards, a repeat of stall tactics simply will not fly.

All in all, the point to take from all this is that while it certainly isn't the final blow we're all waiting on, it was definitely a huge step in the right direction for the cases against Kennedy and MooPay/Moolah; and a massive step towards setting the precedent that scamming in crypto is exactly as dangerous as scamming with fiat when it comes to the courthouses.

from http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/2noucz/moolah_in_court_day_zero_kennedy_ordered_to_pay/

kelvng105

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:16:03 PM

Thanks for the update. Great news!

Bag Holding: BTC, VIA, XCH, SLG, VDO, SYS
BTC: 1MJSbm9r6tKUx3XGNeWyjue8AgCoYFhf6Z 
VIA: VrYnZm1Fk2dk3aSwByoro4kaV5gCcmPwva
VDO: VJzPMoyQ4NEXebn73t1ZGVPCCEtUGJjS8r
kamronk

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 10:33:18 PM

It's times like these, that make me dislike how common my last name is :/

But this is great news regardless Smiley

kamronk

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 05:41:03 AM

Also guys (community). Another tool we need is a community driven rating system for the marketplace. Until this is built into the blockchain, i feel one of us not on the dev team could get it started.

If anyone has the know and time to do it, lets talk Smiley else Ill try to get something worked up. I imagine we could even use a google doc even to keep a trsuted list of buyers/sellers.

@Dev, how would you recommend to go about this? We need to be able to confirm certain buyers/sellers actually are who they say they are (for one) and then us as a community could actually keep record of it all.

Hope im making sense here lol

Edit: Seems with the way it works, we just need to be able to confirm/rate sellers. Could simply recommend to send am ecrypted message that would require a simple answer and wait for a response from the alleged known seller. Im imagining whats if a seller was pretending to be from the dev team? If dev team had their PGP public and responded to an encrypted message accurately, thatd work

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: