Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:20:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582901 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 10:17:20 PM

Thanks for the continued support we will update with the progress that's been made over the past week and the testing of new features. Sundays are always an 'update' day for the syscoin team, as for the comments in relation to ' don't give up ' etc they won't be addressed as we have stated a thousand times within this thread, no one is giving up.

Thanks all, speak soon.

Excellent statement Michael. We just released Syscoin 0.1.5.1 last week- what on earth makes people think we are giving up? We're growing, we're getting more community involved, no one is giving up. Core dev members have been stuck doing things required for our legal battle and to that end we appreciate the community devs who've stepped up to help.

The team will be publishing the results of that work this week- we created a purpose-built tool to analyze the Syscoin Escrow ledger transactions and "follow the coin" to determine if the fund loss was truly due to a "bug which allowed users to double withdrawal their actual balance" or not. I feel the community will find the results of this analysis very "telling". We will wait until a third part expert has verified the analysis before making it public. It has taken a lot of work, but it is a critical piece of evidence supporting our claim that the funds were not lost due to a bug.

The Android app is due to be released today- remember this is an app that was rewritten from the ground up by a professional Android dev and not just a reused version of the same template you see everywhere else. This should be ready to go today, we are getting in touch with the dev to verify its ready, test all the functionality ourselves and then release it to the public here and via the Google Play store. If there are any issues with that we'll let you know!

Winding up hearing is tomorrow too (in court)! We are busy as hell! Also I'm lovin the discussion going on re: ratings system using SYS data service! Keep the evolution going! I'll join the fray soon as my forensic report is completed  Grin

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
sphericon

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:26:24 PM

The ability to tie in the purchase transaction is key.. the transaction has to be one that you made and hasn't had feedback yet... then you can give feedback after an order has been made at any time in the future.

I agree with this. The challenge I see is that the marketplace and the data elements are in no way connected other than the blockchain.  AFAIK there is currently no method in place in the Syscoin code which allows a user to post related elements (e.g. a data alias tied to a marketplace transaction).  This may need to be added into the core code to be enforceable.

The cool thing I did with aliases is.. if you type in a syscoin address to search it will also search it as an alias if that syscoin address isn't valid. If the address is valid it assumes that is what you want to search. This is for any command that takes in a syscoin address(alias is also valid in any of these cases).. so it doesn't even matter if you use aliases or addresses technically but its better to follow convention and using aliases is probably more usable for a search feature like this.

Usually ppl using our services would have an alias registered. We should make the language as such to sway people to use aliases everywhere.

I'm curious about what you did with aliases. Did you have a specific website or product available that utilizes them? I'm just trying to figure out how everyone is using the various features of Syscoin. My next foray will be into certificates, to see what they are about and think up ways to use them.

arcticlava

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:09:14 AM

I agree with this. The challenge I see is that the marketplace and the data elements are in no way connected other than the blockchain.  AFAIK there is currently no method in place in the Syscoin code which allows a user to post related elements (e.g. a data alias tied to a marketplace transaction).  This may need to be added into the core code to be enforceable.

There may be an indirect method. It would have to be programmed into the user interface. First, search the blockchain for the alias, and this returns the value (the syscoin address). Second, search the blockchain for transactions with that address as the seller (not sure if offerinfo would be the command, it might be a sequence of commands).
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:13:34 AM

The ability to tie in the purchase transaction is key.. the transaction has to be one that you made and hasn't had feedback yet... then you can give feedback after an order has been made at any time in the future.

The cool thing I did with aliases is.. if you type in a syscoin address to search it will also search it as an alias if that syscoin address isn't valid. If the address is valid it assumes that is what you want to search. This is for any command that takes in a syscoin address(alias is also valid in any of these cases).. so it doesn't even matter if you use aliases or addresses technically but its better to follow convention and using aliases is probably more usable for a search feature like this.

Usually ppl using our services would have an alias registered. We should make the language as such to sway people to use aliases everywhere.

I'm curious about what you did with aliases. Did you have a specific website or product available that utilizes them? I'm just trying to figure out how everyone is using the various features of Syscoin. My next foray will be into certificates, to see what they are about and think up ways to use them.
I enhanced cbitcoinaddress to understand aliases.. it checks if the sys addy is valid if not checks if its an alias instead and set the address based on that.

This class is used everywhere a pub address is used, all of the rpc commands use it.
kamronk

Activity: 297

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 02:24:08 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 03:50:54 AM by kamronk

where is the app?

Do you know what the app is? Danosphere just posted about the release today, did you read that?

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
WORE

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:06:02 AM

Thanks for the continued support we will update with the progress that's been made over the past week and the testing of new features. Sundays are always an 'update' day for the syscoin team, as for the comments in relation to ' don't give up ' etc they won't be addressed as we have stated a thousand times within this thread, no one is giving up.

Thanks all, speak soon.

what on earth makes people think we are giving up?

Your investors are biting an already bloody tongue.  Been to the exchange lately?  Tunnel vision is not the answer.  sphericon hammered out an app over a few days, something your "TEAMS" familiarity with your code could have done in hours.
sphericon

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:29:39 AM

Your investors are biting an already bloody tongue.  Been to the exchange lately?  Tunnel vision is not the answer.  sphericon hammered out an app over a few days, something your "TEAMS" familiarity with your code could have done in hours.

Yes i  did and it is far from perfect. I have been talking to danosphere about syscoin and I support him and the team 100%. They are doing as much as possible to get everything running. You guys need to relax. Lots of great things are ahead in the near future.

I have personally seen something on irc in the last 8 hours that will blow the entire crypto community away once the dev finishes testing. If you don't believe in syscoin at this point you are a damn fool. Sell me your syscoin.

WORE

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:47:45 AM

Yes i  did and it is far from perfect. I have been talking to danosphere about syscoin and I support him and the team 100%. They are doing as much as possible to get everything running. You guys need to relax. Lots of great things are ahead in the near future.

I have personally seen something on irc in the last 8 hours that will blow the entire crypto community away once the dev finishes testing. If you don't believe in syscoin at this point you are a damn fool. Sell me your syscoin.

Perfect can't be built unless you know the entire story.  Sphericon, I hold no grudge against you, your intentions are golden with me. 
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:56:24 AM

HA.....I'm sorry but I love this post:-)
sphericon

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:48:45 PM

Perfect can't be built unless you know the entire story.  Sphericon, I hold no grudge against you, your intentions are golden with me. 

Well thanks for that. You know I am just trying to do right by this coin. I also truly believe in it as an entity that has the ability to really change the crypto landscape. In time others will come around to this way of thinking as well.

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 12:52:29 PM

They are just so used to being fed koolaid they do not know how to look for real innovation them self. Let the work speak for itself, no need for smoke and mirrors here.

kamronk

Activity: 297

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 01:49:25 PM

Every coin nowadays is talking about a marketplace, syscoin is actually doing it. Every coin wants to gloat about their community, compare their IRC channels to ours. Out of the blue we all decided to chat via skype more privately for a bit and before we knew it we had about 10+ people all conversing on the future implications of syscoin and aligning our visions.

Syscoin doesnt just have its own reputation to be concerned with, but also the frustrations of the entire crypto community. This is why everyone is so quick to jump to conclusions and try to call out a scam. That's not going to happen here. Syscoin has an unstoppable dev team, and as of recently has a strong, active and supportive community of professionals.

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:19:29 PM

anyone know what happened in court today?Huh

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:22:53 PM

There was another appearance ?
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 05:28:51 PM

#syscoin IRC for the fastest information Smiley

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:57:41 PM

There was another appearance ?

Yes at 10:30 am , https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2227522

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:15:34 PM

COol news.

Whatever it takes to get that crap sorted out and us SYS holders valuation increased back to AT LEAST IPO level.............................and more!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:07:48 PM

COol news.

Whatever it takes to get that crap sorted out and us SYS holders valuation increased back to AT LEAST IPO level.............................and more!

IPO level? Sys's sights are set much higher than that!!!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 07:29:38 PM

Relay Message starts now
From Dano
ok its basically delayed until next monday so that the court can get more information on the conversion from BTC to fiat. Feel free to post that on the forum- judge has adjourned the hearing until next Monday

WORE

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:32:40 PM

Relay Message starts now
From Dano
ok its basically delayed until next monday so that the court can get more information on the conversion from BTC to fiat. Feel free to post that on the forum- judge has adjourned the hearing until next Monday

Heh, cool.  So we have another exchange?  LOL
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: