Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582881 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 12:19:25 AM

Even in our documents, we're having to write "Non-Technical Summary" sections to explain in plain terms what has happened, since judges don't understand inputs and outputs, change addresses and how the blockchain can be used to prove or disprove the explanation given by Moopay LTD for the loss of thousands of bitcoin in a matter of less than a month.

There's long-term value in establishing blockchain-based irrefutable proofs as evidence in a successful court case, complete with non-technical summaries to help proliferate understanding of the new legal precedent you're setting as you fight this.

LOTS of long-term value.

twitter.com/notsofast

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:42:43 AM

Dan that's great news.
Anyone here that's never hired a lawyer cannot comprehend that it isn't just a "hire and forget" process and whoops you win your case.
Your job is to provide him with whatever it takes to present and WIN your case in a court of law. Or else its a total waste of your money. You don't hire if you don't intend to follow through.

It's funny, folks criticize the team for pursuing the legal  route but, they'd also criticize if you didn't.
Hope it all resolves in the teams favor, looking really good at this point.
It's a great thing you all did for crypto in general. This is establishing "new law" for the industry to follow that will make it harder for the crooks, thiefs and scammers to rip off folks.
GOOD JOB!
Still holding my bag.

To the haters....put a sock in it. Roll Eyes

Beachguy exactly, feel totally the same. This coin is going places, and the legal route was no win, either way people would have said something. Least this way they help cryptos in general if they win, and would be first civil case I believe in Bitcoin and lead the way in how Bitcoin and cryptos are handled in legal civil matters.

Team is in this for long haul.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:49:42 AM

Peter Todd and the VIA coin leaping further ahead today and the ones who bought in are still in profit.
A whole 0.9% up wow!!!!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VIA
kelvng105

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:38:16 PM

Peter Todd and the VIA coin leaping further ahead today and the ones who bought in are still in profit.
A whole 0.9% up wow!!!!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VIA

Even thou VIA is "down" it is still currently 50% above IPO price. It also had a pump which made it over 70k sat at one point, very good profit for IPO investors. Unfortunately, I don't think many IPO investors such as myself made money with SYS. Sad
That being said, both are very good coins and I am bag holding many of each. Smiley

SYS is a dark horse and it will rise soon!

Bag Holding: BTC, VIA, XCH, SLG, VDO, SYS
BTC: 1MJSbm9r6tKUx3XGNeWyjue8AgCoYFhf6Z 
VIA: VrYnZm1Fk2dk3aSwByoro4kaV5gCcmPwva
VDO: VJzPMoyQ4NEXebn73t1ZGVPCCEtUGJjS8r
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:41:41 PM

The only people that made money with SYS were the people that sold before the coin ever went live!  Oh yea, and the DEVs.

kamronk

Activity: 297

Bitcoin is to money what the internet was to media

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 06:41:36 PM

The only people that made money with SYS were the people that sold before the coin ever went live!  Oh yea, and the DEVs.

Speak for yourself. I'm not even a good trader and I've made my money back (and then some) off the volatility of sys.

Being an IPO investor meant I was involved with this coin whether I liked it or not, so decided to play the volatility, and thus my trading skills were born and I'm now even coding my own trading bot.

So...your argument is invalid. I'm not a dev, I've made money on syscoin.

The best place for all bitcoin newbies
http://bitcoinintroduction.com/
coderboo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:45:32 PM

Hello All,

just a quick message from me wishing all you Syscoiners a most happy holiday season!  Also I wanted to let you all know that while I haven't been posting on BCT lately, I am nonetheless still here and still very much active with Syscoin!  This year, after a tough last quarter, is ending on an extremely positive note (I can't say much more than that at the moment due to legal restrictions) and I am really looking forward to 2015 and all the exciting possibilities ahead for Syscoin.

All the best to you and yours for the holidays, and stay tuned! We've got some excitig stuff planned for Syscoin after the New Year.

Best to you all,

Coderboo
j4ce1

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 07:01:46 PM

Hello All,

just a quick message from me wishing all you Syscoiners a most happy holiday season!  Also I wanted to let you all know that while I haven't been posting on BCT lately, I am nonetheless still here and still very much active with Syscoin!  This year, after a tough last quarter, is ending on an extremely positive note (I can't say much more than that at the moment due to legal restrictions) and I am really looking forward to 2015 and all the exciting possibilities ahead for Syscoin.

All the best to you and yours for the holidays, and stay tuned! We've got some excitig stuff planned for Syscoin after the New Year.

Best to you all,

Coderboo

High five!

Merry Christmas and best wishes to everyone.

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:48:51 AM

Hello All,

Best to you all,

Coderboo
Merry Christmas!
still believe in syscoin.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 11:54:48 AM

Moving on up
Some fucker tried a 3.8 BTC sell wall, not happy it was rising, got eaten Smiley Smiley Fuck you

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 04:05:36 PM

Moving on up
Some fucker tried a 3.8 BTC sell wall, not happy it was rising, got eaten Smiley Smiley Fuck you

Only couple BTC to be on front page of bittrex too, volume is up. Most don't understand that all the potential of this coin is just about to be out in the open for all to see. It's been there, so close to releasing, but legal problems pushed it back this far.

This coin is getting back on it's feet, and looks like it will be stronger now than when it started, with real groundbreaking tech in the works, a potential legal precedent case for crypto?? (We still don't know the outcome yet) and active developers and community working on projects and developing this coin for real world use, not just trading on exchanges like other coins. This is THE 2.0 of cryptos coin here.

Come on into IRC chat, http://webchat.freenode.net/#   And the channel is #syscoin

Come join us and chat, or ask questions, lot of people willing to answer questions and talk, or just chat for fun. I encourage everyone to take a look and come in and hi.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:09:59 PM

all happening today, bout to pass 150, get in while still dirt cheap, blockmarket and mobile apps coming any day now

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:20:03 PM

Front page and the big buys are coming in. I bought more. This is looking strong.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 07:55:29 PM

all happening today, bout to pass 150, get in while still dirt cheap, blockmarket and mobile apps coming any day now

Coderboo is alive and wel! He and I speak literally everyday between legal items and dev progress we must keep communication tight. My legal workload had decreased for the time being. I'm back actively working on blockmarket as my primary and also taking to new devs who want to join the team and help.

Funny how we had such a rough start, everyone was calling us a scam and saying we were dead (I think this coin died 3 times according to replies to this thread lol) yet here we are 3 months after launch, unimaginable things have happened regarding our funds and such and we haven't taken that sitting down NOR let that stop us! The mission/vision remains the same. Most altcoins are dead within 45days. I think 2015 is going to be big for SYS. Been talking with XST devs as well. Decentralized markets with anonymous payments anyone? So much is coming. Holidays were awesome and we've still got the new year to celebrate but we're already getting back to work!  Grin

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 08:50:55 PM

Nice work @dano. As crypto developers go, you guys are the most consistently hardworking and friendly bunch out there. Looking forward to what comes out in the new year!
sphericon

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 11:00:48 PM

I echo the above sentiments. Looking real strong. Bought in at ICO and doubled my holdings since. Exceptionally happy to be holding on this project, great responsive innovative dev  team and so great to see solid community working behind the scenes. Rock and roll.

Glad to hear you gave continued support to the coin through the past few months. Anybody who is in at the current (still) low prices is going to be happy in a year, for sure.

sphericon

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:49:54 AM

Hello All,

Best to you all,

Coderboo

Coderboo lives! Nice to see you around these parts Smiley 

Coderboo posts, and Syscoin price goes from 105->180 sats. Coincidence? I think not.

Up a cool 45% today Cheesy

steff9132

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:21:27 AM

Hello All,

Best to you all,

Coderboo

Coderboo posts, and Syscoin price goes from 105->180 sats. Coincidence? I think not.

Now it would be the best time to bring out the blockmarket alpha. Now we have quite a bit attention because of the increase in price and volume.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:28:14 AM

& the mobile apps, IOS/Android, lets not forget about them now

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
WORE

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:37:01 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 10:04:09 AM by WORE

Hello All,

just a quick message from me wishing all you Syscoiners a most happy holiday season!  Also I wanted to let you all know that while I haven't been posting on BCT lately, I am nonetheless still here and still very much active with Syscoin!  This year, after a tough last quarter, is ending on an extremely positive note (I can't say much more than that at the moment due to legal restrictions) and I am really looking forward to 2015 and all the exciting possibilities ahead for Syscoin.

Best to you all,

Coderboo

I see plenty of justification in being skeptical, sure you folks count me as a gloom and doom character but despite all I question, I still hold SYS.  I am however still not convinced even after a 20BTC pump and 7 instances of cold feet on bittrex logged today, until I see a wallet release that includes a market UI embedded within the wallet, I am still skeptical.  It really isn't brain surgery after the initial code base has been completed and I've been provided no answers as to the reasoning behind this, which ultimately lead to speculation, and a bit more than that.  All that I've seen leads me to believe that crypto needs regulation not unlike our current primary monetary systems, specifically the banks.  So conceptually yes, it is a good thing SYS did what it did in order to attract the attention needed to avert disaster for this form of currency.  The big problem to contend with is the internet kill switch, without com, it cannot perpetuate existence.  Good luck on the BTC 2.0 part as I believe a newly adopted currency will not have a "dark market", or a market at all and why even bother since the mob running this country for the last 80 or so years has lowered it's standards to include legalization of dope, but it should support having such ported to it via RPC.  Anonymous Ebay in a box is asking for trouble in todays society.  But hey, these are my thoughts shared with the community in hopes of the development of something better than what the corrupt prick bankers of a fiat currency we are forced to use can do.

Moving on up

Probably not unhappy it was going up at all, but likely saw the opportunity to get out and avert loss after the nasty roller coaster ride.  Two sides to every story.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: