Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System  (Read 169229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CrowdWhale

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:26:49 PM

I think it would be better to have the alias fees be destructive, rather than a lottery.
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:29:16 PM

I think it would be better to have the alias fees be destructive, rather than a lottery.

This may be better for scarcity longterm yes, also Auto Monkey's ideas for in wallet betting are def good ones. If you don't gamble just don't use the feature easy to solve Smiley

yak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 05:33:26 PM

This may be better for scarcity longterm yes, also Auto Monkey's ideas for in wallet betting are def good ones. If you don't gamble just don't use the feature easy to solve Smiley

putting betting into a wallet opens up quite a bit of legal issues for developers of it.
also to address your blockchain betting, while something like that is technically 'possible' its also very costly as to the blockchain itself, if enough people were doing it it would bloat the blockchain and cause a lot of issues (see the satoshi dice issues with bitcoin). while its a novel concept (not saying that the blockchain doesn't have its uses in something like this), you need to be careful to not use the blockchain for things that might not need to be, keep in mind the blockchain is forever, so only things that need to be logged forever really need to be in there

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
figgyUK

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:34:01 PM

Being a non-gambler I would like to *not* see this in the wallet - so if this happens can we have the option to hide or turn it off so save annoyance. Other users may want this too if they've had a problem with online gambling and don't want temptation!!

LeviarCoin - DRM over Blockchain
█ JOIN IN LEVIARCOIN ICO - LIVE NOW █
yak

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 05:34:27 PM

if you were to say maybe that each *POT* was put into the blockchain.. while still a little 'bloaty' that might be something a little more interesting

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
yak

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 05:37:33 PM

Being a non-gambler I would like to *not* see this in the wallet - so if this happens can we have the option to hide or turn it off so save annoyance. Other users may want this too if they've had a problem with online gambling and don't want temptation!!

i would propose it being a separate application all together, for legal reasons as well as other reasons. having it tie INTO the wallet however would be interesting.. if sites could just use say an api key and secret in order for you to start playing.. or you could sign up/register/login using your neos wallet address, so your payouts would go to that wallet... then that would be something
but to have it *IN* the wallet itself.. i don't see the reason.

Altcoin4life

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:40:42 PM

i would propose it being a separate application all together, for legal reasons as well as other reasons. having it tie INTO the wallet however would be interesting.. if sites could just use say an api key and secret in order for you to start playing.. or you could sign up/register/login using your neos wallet address, so your payouts would go to that wallet... then that would be something

Plus the games don't have to be super graphic and complicated, just simple ones like dice/blackjack alone would be nice to have. Obviously yAK must know about the legal side a bit so let's just avoid stepping into a bad spot and do it the best way.

yak

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 05:49:43 PM

Plus the games don't have to be super graphic and complicated, just simple ones like dice/blackjack alone would be nice to have. Obviously yAK must know about the legal side a bit so let's just avoid stepping into a bad spot and do it the best way.

as far as features for the wallet goes, what is it that you guys do right now with your bank accounts that maybe isn't in the wallet (or even in crypto really) yet?
because technically, thats what a crypto wallet is in some ways, a bank account

Altcoin4life

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:52:47 PM

as far as features for the wallet goes, what is it that you guys do right now with your bank accounts that maybe isn't in the wallet (or even in crypto really) yet?
because technically, thats what a crypto wallet is in some ways, a bank account

What about these 2 ideas, set aside a savings account section of the wallet with a timer maybe? Forcing you to save (since no one hardly does in crypto). For example put 1k Neos into savings for X amount of days, will not be released till X day timer is up? OR option 2 is having some messaging or chat function in the wallet maybe? I know it's been done before but it is convenient.

MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:35:31 PM

its a BIG DEAL yay

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:35:35 PM

OK now I get that. Abuse of the blockchain and bloat of the wallet. I suppose the hash function could still be used to ensure people are connecting to a legitimate application. A host could run a special package with a wallet controlled by that package, and once the package and everything connecting to it are trusted the rest of the communication could be done with regular connections and coins only passed back to the players once, when they are done playing.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:52:09 PM

No way, there's no PoS so destroyed coins are gone and never replaced.

Eventually that could become a problem for all non-PoS coins; every time a hard drive crashes the money supply is permanently reduced.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 07:17:59 PM

We're taking everyone's ideas and thoughts into consideration.  We're definitely striving to offer the best of what we can =).

ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:46:50 PM

theres no words for how impressed i am with you twoturtles!! if this is what the first update looks like i can't even imagine what V2.1 will have in store for us... just the fact that your willing to spend 20k$ on gaming applications shows how serious and transparent you are in using the ipo money for neos... I'm thinking maybe hold off on gaming.. we can put that money to better use in the near future I'm sure for more innovating techs... of course if the community absolutely wants games then it should be done ,but i think 20k can buy us some serious tech,PR etc...

anyhow keep up the unbelievable work and updates!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 07:53:01 PM

theres no words for how impressed i am with you twoturtles!! if this is what the first update looks like i can't even imagine what V2.1 will have in store for us... just the fact that your willing to spend 20k$ on gaming applications shows how serious and transparent you are in using the ipo money for neos... I'm thinking maybe hold off on gaming.. we can put that money to better use in the near future I'm sure for more innovating techs... of course if the community absolutely wants games then it should be done ,but i think 20k can buy us some serious tech,PR etc...

$20k was just a figure thrown out in comparison to $10k that they wanted for run-of-the-mill games.  I'd *rather* buy $20k worth of half of the amount at double the quality is what I meant.  $20k right now on gaming would be a waste almost definitely.  As far as marketing, PR, etc. that's all going to show through after v2 is released.  We can either advertise the hell out of something we released in a hurry, or do it right on something we were allowed the time to put the proper care into.  Just our thoughts.

Best regards,

syntaks

Altcoin4life

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:07:39 PM

$20k was just a figure thrown out in comparison to $10k that they wanted for run-of-the-mill games.  I'd *rather* buy $20k worth of half of the amount at double the quality is what I meant.  $20k right now on gaming would be a waste almost definitely.  As far as marketing, PR, etc. that's all going to show through after v2 is released.  We can either advertise the hell out of something we released in a hurry, or do it right on something we were allowed the time to put the proper care into.  Just our thoughts.

Best regards,

syntaks

Has your team chosen a marketing team/person/company yet? If so who is it? If not then when? For a coin like this you have to be very picky as there is so much that sells itself already you need a really good marketing person to make it a huge hit. Just curious.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 08:29:47 PM

Best regards,

syntaks

Has your team chosen a marketing team/person/company yet? If so who is it? If not then when? For a coin like this you have to be very picky as there is so much that sells itself already you need a really good marketing person to make it a huge hit. Just curious.

So far we've been having Vindyne handle marketing but we're always looking for more.  He does an excellent job and is very reliable =)

Regards,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 08:36:24 PM

Update of what else is coming in v2, thanks to CoinFinder! =)

http://www.verters.com/mining-breakdown/neoscoin

We'll be formatting it a bit differently, but it will be in there =)

Best regards,

syntaks

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:44:00 PM

Nice to see some updates coming along will be speaking to you more in detail on irc with a few plans and some improvements and ideas  I also have and would like to run by you too Smiley

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:48:45 PM

We got a solid eta for V2 yet?

It's going to really get things moving, I think the price will easily double.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: