Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:56:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597136 times)
lawsonvl

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:01:33 AM

Has the Getgems team asked for the final payout for the Attention Economy? NO THEY HAVE NOT! Why? Because what they have now is not the final AE. IT'S NOT FINISHED YET. I would be worried if they asked for the final payment but they haven't.  Until then, why don't we wait patiently and see what they develop?

When they are finished with the AE they will announce it in a blog post and then ask for the money. You want inside information? To bad, they'll announce it when they are ready and we'll all be on  the same playing field. It's what respectable companies do.

Last December, Daniel cashed in a milestone secretly.

He announced his possession of the funds, 39 days after the fact, under direct questioning in chat, 2 AM (his time).

Not exactly what "respectable companies do."

Also, Daniel has never promised to develop the AE as described in his ICO pitch.

The final milestone is titled "advertising platform", and he is well on his way to completing it.

SkryptoDude

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:42:24 AM

He announced his possession of the funds, 39 days after the fact, under direct questioning in chat, 2 AM (his time).

Yes, I remember when that happened. I believe the milestone had been reached many months earlier and they finally got around to collecting the money. There was no intent to deceive anyone. Looking back, I believe it was a mistake and I don't think it will happen again.

Also, Daniel has never promised to develop the AE as described in his ICO pitch.

The final milestone is titled "advertising platform", and he is well on his way to completing it.

You have no clue if this is true, pure speculation with a bit of FUD. Let's wait and see what they deliver with the Attention Economy.

StarenseN
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:52:24 PM

I'm sorry for you to hear that, but I now recognize Daniel "peled" as someone who scammed me on a deal in 2014. 20+btc loss.

This guy is a scammer, and he could trick a lot more people again this time.

I'm not involved in gems at all, but if I were you I'd do a class action against this guy. He's known publicly (as long he doesn't leave for a off shore country.)

I still have some proof and would follow that.

Just for the record. A scammer will ever scam again.

Sad to say but it's mostly game over guys.

The only last thing you can do now, is to bring public attention about who he is, and hope to collect more witness and people willing to fill a class action.

My 2 cents.
Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:05:54 PM

Yes, I remember when that happened. I believe the milestone had been reached many months earlier and they finally got around to collecting the money. There was no intent to deceive anyone. Looking back, I believe it was a mistake and I don't think it will happen again.

You have no clue if this is true, pure speculation with a bit of FUD. Let's wait and see what they deliver with the Attention Economy.

He has no clue on what exactly?

The final milestone is not about the ae its about setting up an advertising platform. Basically a website that sells advertising spots would do it.

So basically not only he went and used an open source app but he also replaced the ae described in his whitepaper by a fuckin telegram channel. 1 year later and all we get here is a telegram channel, thats all there is right now. nothing else is in the work for many more months since this guy is working his ass off on paykey and couldnt careless about the future of getgems.

So what will they do? throw a couple more bones here and there pretending for a whole year to be fixing bugs on this already built application. In the next update there will be a couple useless stuff done, new color of the ui but not a single thing related to the ae. Its been a whole year all we got is " bug fixing" and a bs telegram channel

Now explain me how did getgems become the secondary project here? On the most recent videos we see daniel stating marketing is on the way and official paykey launch is coming in the following months.
SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:48:21 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2016, 01:09:33 AM by SkryptoDude

I'm sorry for you to hear that, but I now recognize Daniel "peled" as someone who scammed me on a deal in 2014. 20+btc loss.

I'm not involved in gems at all, but if I were you I'd do a class action against this guy. He's known publicly (as long he doesn't leave for a off shore country.)

I still have some proof and would follow that.

Just for the record. A scammer will ever scam again.

The only last thing you can do now, is to bring public attention about who he is, and hope to collect more witness and people willing to fill a class action.

My 2 cents.

Oh my goodness this is bad. I wasn't going to respond, but then I thought, maybe I can help you.

Now, I have a lot of experience with trolls, I've listened to their lies and watched techniques used to FUD. I consider myself somewhat of an expert on trolls. So, I thought maybe a little bit of Trolling101 was in order here. I can offer these tips:

1) I see that you reposted your previous post with a slight change, you got the name right. Congratulations! That is a number 1 rule when slandering and spreading lies about someone. It will go a long way to help with the false sense of credibility you are trying to portray.

2) Always be prepared to counter your statement with a somewhat resemblance of the truth. Never post something beyond the realm of believability. Any reasonable person is probably going to ask, how did you get scammed by Daniel? What was the deal with Daniel in 2014 that caused you to lose 20+BTC? At this point, with your credibility shot because you couldn't get the name right, you may have to find some facts. Just making something up and typing it is probably not going to work.

The same goes for the above. You really have to have some resemblance of proof for believability. You may have overreached here.

3) Never "Troll over the Top" this is just way too much. You took too big of a "Troll Bite" to be taken seriously at this juncture.

4) If a troll can't read or comprehend it might be a good idea to consider a different career.
https://medium.com/@GetGems

Good Luck!

Devesh

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:06:38 AM

Hi i have withraw my gemz at the app and im still waiting for a day now at poloniex. How long should i wait?

TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7040

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 02:13:12 AM

Hi i have withraw my gemz at the app and im still waiting for a day now at poloniex. How long should i wait?
I have this problem aswell. More than 5 hours waiting for the deposit on poloniex...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:37:58 AM

It shouldn't take that long. Better contact support and find out what's wrong.

support@getgems.org

Best to go to settings in the app and scroll to the bottom..."Contact Support".

Hope you get your problems resolved ASAP.

Kuriko

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:06:48 PM

I have this problem aswell. More than 5 hours waiting for the deposit on poloniex...

This is a counterparty problem and its been lasting for months. Even support wont be able to make your transaction faster.
Devesh

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:21:48 PM

This is a counterparty problem and its been lasting for months. Even support wont be able to make your transaction faster.
So this was problem months ago now, but no updates on when this problem be fixed?
I hope this problem will be resolved soon.

Kuriko

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:08:44 PM

So this was problem months ago now, but no updates on when this problem be fixed?
I hope this problem will be resolved soon.

It wont be resolved anytime soon and it depend exclusively on cp developpers thats sad i know
Jeef Berky

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:30:17 PM

Yes I believe it is a counter-party issue, however it only seems to affect withdrawls and deposits from Poloniex.

I have sent to Bittrex and to my counterparty wallet with no problem, but twice I have had to fill out a support ticket with Polo (and both times Poloniex resolved the issue).

Coins send just fine from Poloniex to Bittrex and from Bittrex to Poloniex and from Bittrex to your app or Counterparty wallet.

So my advice is to always send to Bittrex first THEN send coins from there to Poloniex or your wallet or whatever.

Hopefully this issue will be fixed soon.
softstorb

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:59:05 AM

1400 satoshi the floor....

Nah this is going below 1000 satoshi pretty soon lol.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:46:09 PM

The final milestone is not about the ae its about setting up an advertising platform. Basically a website that sells advertising spots would do it.

So basically not only he went and used an open source app but he also replaced the ae described in his whitepaper by a fuckin telegram channel. 1 year later and all we get here is a telegram channel, thats all there is right now. nothing else is in the work for many more months since this guy is working his ass off on paykey and couldnt careless about the future of getgems.

So what will they do? throw a couple more bones here and there pretending for a whole year to be fixing bugs on this already built application. In the next update there will be a couple useless stuff done, new color of the ui but not a single thing related to the ae. Its been a whole year all we got is " bug fixing" and a bs telegram channel

Now explain me how did getgems become the secondary project here? On the most recent videos we see daniel stating marketing is on the way and official paykey launch is coming in the following months.

100% agree with this. I sold my gemz at a loss, gave this project benefit of doubts but too many red flags, first i thought if the app hits 100k users we would see some support but now i think even if it hits a million users things wont change much. The market has decided that gemz isnt an interesting trading asset anymore after they switched to paykey since 43 north. Still i hope investors get a decent return eventually.
coinbasesucks

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:03:05 PM

100% agree with this. I sold my gemz at a loss, gave this project benefit of doubts but too many red flags, first i thought if the app hits 100k users we would see some support but now i think even if it hits a million users things wont change much. The market has decided that gemz isnt an interesting trading asset anymore after they switched to paykey since 43 north. Still i hope investors get a decent return eventually.

It's a glorified Telegram app, whoopie
coinbasesucks

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:07:18 PM

It's a glorified Telegram app, whoopie

Call me a sadist, but I love going to coinmarketcap and watching this POS tank lol
SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:12:44 PM

Call me a sadist, but I love going to coinmarketcap and watching this POS tank lol

Call me an optimist, but I don't think you understand what Getgems has here or what they will accomplish in the near future. You may be sick  watching Getgems market cap skyrocket and not participating. I think it's a good bet.  Smiley

I have patience and confidence in the team. I am content to wait and see how things progress. If they continue as they have, GEMZ holders will be rewarded.

xcurry

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:30:53 PM

Call me an optimist, but I don't think you understand what Getgems has here or what they will accomplish in the near future. You may be sick  watching Getgems market cap skyrocket and not participating. I think it's a good bet.  Smiley

I have patience and confidence in the team. I am content to wait and see how things progress. If they continue as they have, GEMZ holders will be rewarded.

If you share with your optimistic visions, maybe you could share what means for you "near future" - 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years? And when and where did you see skyrocketing?
Kuriko

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:57:56 PM

You probably havent purchased this coin at the ico price and thats the only reason your backing this bs development up.

How the fuck a coin that generated 1.2m in its ico phase cant provide a clear roadmap and constant support.

How the fuck the ico has been used on developing an app that was never presented in the ico?

And how the fuck to you start a project and offer active coomunity support but all of a sudden you disapear and all we can fuckin see from you are bs videos where you claim paykey is about to be marketed which is probably another bullshit statement since paykey marketing has started a year ago jumping from competition to competition.

Daniel is a greedy individual that only thinks about his own image. Daniel wants to project that image, the one that shows he is doing something big but he doesnt care at all about what is happening in here.

This app has been growing and growing and we were told the more it grows the more it will develop. There has been no fuckim development so far in 2016 and were nearly mid year into this

Dont call userbase growth development, only the ios app is doing good and thats because of the telegram keyword. There has been no new features this year ao far and dont call a telegram channel a feature because it isnt.

This app is not being worked on like it should be, after 18 months all we get so far is "bug fixing" oh heres a scoop since there has been no update in a month get rdy! The next one will present you with a new theme color of the app.... yessss guess what? Its switching from pink to blue... oh man thats one hell of an improvement.
SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:24:15 PM

I can't respond to that. Such filthy language, you are disrespecting anyone who happens to read it.

I would like to respond. Tell you what, you clean it up and repost it and maybe I will. I think everyone here would appreciate that.

Thanks!

Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: