Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:26:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597134 times)
Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:43:49 PM

So just to make sure I understand the process behind paykey.

1- Download paykey and activate the keyboard
2- Attach a bank or credit card account to paykey
3- Send money to anyone in $
4- This Money is used by buying gems ( so technically people are receiving gemz?)

If people are receiving gemz and they want to cashout this same amount of money, how to assure them they will be able to cashout the same value of $ they have received. I don't think it would be a problem if the market wouldn't fluctuate that much.

I am sure I got this wrong but by stating these I expect som1 to correct me on it.

Yeah you got it totally wrong. There is no bank connection for gems Paykey, just gems. Banks version the one they hope will make them a ton of money if for the banks and fiat...no Bitcoin, blockchain connection at all....in fact shouldn't even be discussed on here as its not crypto related.

Off topic...

lol your trying too hard whats in it for you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:30:13 PM

4- This Money is used by buying gems ( so technically people are receiving gemz?)

If people are receiving gemz and they want to cashout this same amount of money, how to assure them they will be able to cashout the same value of $ they have received. I don't think it would be a problem if the market wouldn't fluctuate that much.

I am sure I got this wrong but by stating these I expect som1 to correct me on it.

Yeah you got it totally wrong. There is no bank connection for gems Paykey, just gems. Banks version the one they hope will make them a ton of money if for the banks and fiat...no Bitcoin, blockchain connection at all....in fact shouldn't even be discussed on here as its not crypto related.

Off topic...

So you're gonna tell him he's wrong, but give a horribly vague response?  Why don't you explain it all to us?
omgnaro

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:05:45 PM

Not exactly,

Right now the alpha version of paykey only works with sending gems. In the future getgems will sell versions to banks that will use that will that let you link CC/Bank(It is likely that the gems one will support CC/banks as well as BTC/Gems.

I think this has positive implications for getgems, and more specifically gems as the token. First and foremost gems will be the easiest crypto to send anywhere, anytime. Second they are still developing the attention economy, with the attention economy they will be able to enable ads in the app/webclient, as well as the paykey keyboard (obviously ads should be optional). Not to mention any funding they get from paykey CAN (note: im not saying they will) be used to also fund getgems.
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 11:49:57 PM

Not exactly,

Right now the alpha version of paykey only works with sending gems. In the future getgems will sell versions to banks that will use that will that let you link CC/Bank(It is likely that the gems one will support CC/banks as well as BTC/Gems.

I think this has positive implications for getgems, and more specifically gems as the token. First and foremost gems will be the easiest crypto to send anywhere, anytime. Second they are still developing the attention economy, with the attention economy they will be able to enable ads in the app/webclient, as well as the paykey keyboard (obviously ads should be optional). Not to mention any funding they get from paykey CAN (note: im not saying they will) be used to also fund getgems.
I also believe they might use some funding to boost getgems. Aniway if this project works we might see gems messenger grow big in value.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:05:52 AM

Off topic...

So you're gonna tell him he's wrong, but give a horribly vague response?  Why don't you explain it all to us?

It was completely accurate and factual. The gems version will only send gems....that's all you need to know. Plus the other responses here are not accurate saying banks will connect with gems version....there is no plan for it.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:12:05 AM

Not exactly,

Completely inaccurate, there will be no bank connection or btc with gems version....there is no plans for it.

I can see that some here have at the back of their minds that if the team get rich in fiat they will somehow boost the value of gems by buying the sell wall or something. This is a very shitcoin sleazy viewpoint and also isn't very likely. Or even they legitimately use money made to fund further an app that is struggling and not making money.....again not very likely.
softstorb

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:37:34 AM

Ill comeback here in a month to see the price droped to 2k satoshi. This coin has made not improvement in adoption this is going nowhere.

no improvement in adoption? 10k new users last month bitch..thats more than 99% of shitty useless altcoins.

lol saying "bitch" like the little frustrated boy you are won't be enough to prevent the price from going down. Im sorry but when ever a dev goes from being active as hell on bitcointalk to active only when fuds comes in , the coin and the community start fading away.

Aniway adoption is poor as hell, if they took the time to present gemz everywhere instead of exclusively going all out on paykey , then maybe gemz would be worth something.

My call price is going down near 2k in a month from now.

Well I said a month from now sorry seems like its already happening Daniel and his fudding team is doing a pretty good job  scaring people into dumping their holdings.

@nextgencoin your job is done now Daniel peled the fraud has paid you to get it down to 2k sat  and you did it congrats.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:31:45 AM

Ill comeback here in a month to see the price droped to 2k satoshi. This coin has made not improvement in adoption this is going nowhere.

no improvement in adoption? 10k new users last month bitch..thats more than 99% of shitty useless altcoins.

lol saying "bitch" like the little frustrated boy you are won't be enough to prevent the price from going down. Im sorry but when ever a dev goes from being active as hell on bitcointalk to active only when fuds comes in , the coin and the community start fading away.

Aniway adoption is poor as hell, if they took the time to present gemz everywhere instead of exclusively going all out on paykey , then maybe gemz would be worth something.

Well I said a month from now sorry seems like its already happening Daniel and his fudding team is doing a pretty good job  scaring people into dumping their holdings.

@nextgencoin your job is done now Daniel peled the fraud has paid you to get it down to 2k sat  and you did it congrats.

Hahha well your call of a dump, a 3 btc dump and the timing of you posting now almost guaratees you were the manipulator. Do what you want......free market.
threejs

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:55:08 AM

Hahha well your call of a dump, a 3 btc dump and the timing of you posting now almost guaratees you were the manipulator. Do what you want......free market.

NextGencoin has told me and others i'm sure that his account was hacked.  FYI
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 07:09:09 AM

NextGencoin has told me and others i'm sure that his account was hacked.  FYI

You're desperate and insane. Wanna post a screenshot of me saying I'm hacked......silly boy.
lawsonvl

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 07:54:37 AM

I can see that some here have at the back of their minds that if the team get rich in fiat they will somehow boost the value of gems by buying the sell wall or something.

The token has no value if it's useless.

Making it scarce, increasing trading volume, increasing GG's userbase --  none of this will save the value of gemz. The AE was to be the sole savior of gemz, and it's been delayed indefinitely.

Even worse, the company is committed to doubling the amount of gemz in the market. Everyday the token's value is diluted from airdrops, and this will continue for years.

How to stop gemz from becoming worthless:

Convince Daniel to build the AE as his #1 priority.

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:34:59 AM

I can see that some here have at the back of their minds that if the team get rich in fiat they will somehow boost the value of gems by buying the sell wall or something.

The token has no value if it's useless.

Making it scarce, increasing trading volume, increasing GG's userbase --  none of this will save the value of gemz. The AE was to be the sole savior of gemz, and it's been delayed indefinitely.

Even worse, the company is committed to doubling the amount of gemz in the market. Everyday the token's value is diluted from airdrops, and this will continue for years.

How to stop gemz from becoming worthless:

Convince Daniel to build the AE as his #1 priority.

Call me cynical but the really difficult things have not actually been done and have been procrastinated about since the beggining if this year. Paykey seems even to be a simple taking of getgems coin sending and sticking it on a google keyboard. Every development so far has been built on someone else's work ie Telegram and Counterparty. The only real complex promises are the airdrop that takes some effort to build an algorithm and stops any cheating......still waiting and of course AE which we are saying is delayed but I'm guessing is not ready for prime time after more than a year of being announced.

What I think has happened is Daniel and his team made promises first and then just hoped he could pull off his promises at a later date by winging it.    

lawsonvl

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:19:12 AM

What I think has happened is Daniel and his team made promises first and then just hoped he could pull off his promises at a later date by winging it.    

Building an AE is an enormous challenge, easily dwarfing the simple milestones of skinning Telegram, attaching a wallet and raining tokens. The AE is 99% of the project.

We all wanted to see Daniel wing it: Get a primitive AE off the ground, held together by a bunch of loyal supporters. A risky and ambitious project, but we'd succeed or fail together.

That dream is apparently over. The company's trust has bled away and you can't launch the AE without the support of the community.

But you don't need community trust when you've moved on to other things.

Just look at the latest development: Paykey for Gems is being tested on GG.

It's either a useless product on a useless network. Or a test product on a test network.

Apply some critical thinking.

gaba

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:32:52 AM

WOW! The web client is awesome! edit: Any plans for desktop client in future?

Desktop client is already finished. You can find it here https://desktop.telegram.org/
You can use GetGems username with it.

I don't see the point in using Telegram for building GetGems anymore.

Bot development on Telegram platform is booming.

Bitcoin wallet for Telegram is finished :  XpayBot.
You just need to call XpayBot inside Telegram or GetGems app, yes that bot works inside GetGems too.
After that use invitation code H8OXLDOP  and you will receive 0.005 BTC.

There are also mobile AE on Counterparty platform: IndieSquare: https://wallet.indiesquare.me/
IndieSquare is built on OpenSource so Daniel can use that too Wink.

LWWE6dtTUXuaq36KTCne5XqMQHfhfwpadC
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:16:52 AM

WOW! The web client is awesome! edit: Any plans for desktop client in future?

Desktop client is already finished. You can find it here https://desktop.telegram.org/
You can use GetGems username with it.

I don't see the point in using Telegram for building GetGems anymore.

Bot development on Telegram platform is booming.

Bitcoin wallet for Telegram is finished :  XpayBot.
You just need to call XpayBot inside Telegram or GetGems app, yes that bot works inside GetGems too.
After that use invitation code H8OXLDOP  and you will receive 0.005 BTC.

There are also mobile AE on Counterparty platform: IndieSquare: https://wallet.indiesquare.me/
IndieSquare is built on OpenSource so Daniel can use that too Wink.

Clearly the GETGEMS team have been asleep at the wheel when it comes to getgems app development.....they seem pretty eager to push PayKey with banks out the door though to beat competitors.....shame they couldn't of felt the same about gems investors.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:47:22 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 12:56:33 PM by Netnox

Win 10,000 Gems in the December referral contest

kj15

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:53:21 AM

Price of gemz on Poloniex 0.00002459. Today, total value of gemz tokens is roughly 700 000 USD. Well done DannyBoy! Well done.
Such a great job!

...and You just keep pushing the PayKey, PayKey, Paykey.
gaba

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:06:39 AM

What he can talk about, Telegram? That's huge problem for him. Wallet inside Telegram don't worth 700 000 USD.

LWWE6dtTUXuaq36KTCne5XqMQHfhfwpadC
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:53:41 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 10:46:35 AM by BitcoiNaked

Paykey is awesome i sent gems over whatsapp but it will get really handy if AE come giving gems real value. Atm tts all about the userbase for the AE to have effect and its rising every day.

Sorry you can say all you want but there is no doubt about how fcking genius paykey actually is. Combine it with an even bigger concept which is the AE AND make buying gems within the app then this will explode hard. Only AE and easy gems buy is left.
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:18:34 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 11:33:30 AM by karmala

Paykey is awesome i sent gems over whatsapp but it will get really handy if AE come giving gems real value. Atm tts all about the userbase for the AE to have effect and its rising every day.

Sorry you can say all you want but there is no doubt about how fcking genius paykey actually is. Combine it with an even bigger concept which is the AE AND make buying gems within the app then this will explode hard. Only AE and easy gems buy is left.

I fully aggree with this statement. Although there are still uncertenties with regard to buy gems from within the app. I am also happy that the success of the concept does not depend on the sad and toxic environment of crypto "enthusiasts" (best feature of the project imo). Look at what it has become since the early days of doge....

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: