Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597134 times)
gemsuser1233

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:41:52 PM

You have sent it from where to where?

Well my phone wallet to poloniex. I gave the address. The address shows no transaction so I can't go and ask poloniex anything. My Wallet was and I assume Poloniex is up to date wallet wise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:18:06 PM

Well my phone wallet to poloniex. I gave the address. The address shows no transaction so I can't go and ask poloniex anything. My Wallet was and I assume Poloniex is up to date wallet wise.

no1 will give you a proper answer in here, youd have to contact support.
softstorb

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:20:16 PM

lol 1700 satoshiishhhhh

the sad truth is, investors here got played. even if there are development on the app, there is nothing from it that will bring the dreamy market value your all waiting for.
this team has been fixing bugs for a whole year , bugs.... on an app that is already open sourced....

1 whole year on a couple features and still their working on them... maybe change your money eating developpers? Id understand if we were talking about a built from scratch app... but were talking about an app that is already ready and a couple feature are coded into it, 1 year? really? lol can you imagine when they will really look into adding real features messenger related? because lets be honest all of these features means shit to the investors whos been hoping for some big news the past 18 months.

So lets recap the features:

1-airdrop ) a faucet basically which no1 has any idea how exactly the distribution model is calculated ( numbers? nop they control what ever they want you to believe you deserve , how do I know? Im an ico investors, I get my daily of shitty airdrop after I managed to sell this bs app to a couple friends).
2-the capability of buying gift cards within the app using gems ( the 1 penny a day bonus will allow you to test this feature in 3 years).... ( wow!)
3-hmmmm what else has been integrated in this past 12 months? oh true the attention economy, which resume it self to building big groups of telegram channels.

So basically, 12 months of 2-3 features that brings absolutely no future value on the market and which is built on top of an already built app called telegram...
but yet they still fixing bugs ... oh welllll its marketing time!!! for paykey of course , why would they care about gg, an app that has no significant source of revenue to these greedy "workers"

So what about you legitely start asking real questions?

-Where is the money?
-How much have been spent and on what exactly?
-Where the so called gems marketing? ( ive seen a lot during the ico , ohh yess a lot of brainwashing)
-when will you start rewarding your investors by actually giving a fuck?
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:42:26 PM

Why do people bother making coins if all they going to do is abandon their project? Unless its for financial gain like a scam. Has anyone got getgems even ? They probably worthless by now.  Undecided
softstorb

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:05:16 AM

Why do people bother making coins if all they going to do is abandon their project? Unless its for financial gain like a scam. Has anyone got getgems even ? They probably worthless by now.  Undecided

Project is not abndonned its basically ignored until they can see if paykey become successful or not.

Getgems has offered almost nothing to their investors, people are holding bags wondering when this godly attention economy will kick in, the one they lied about when they sold  their shitty coin to get us in.

who even does that, present a plan and just decide to ignore it to go and work on another project that will make them real money. There is nothing attractive about gems since they decided to drop the main thing that got us all in  the attention economy. Now  were sitting here hoping they make money with paykey and feels charitable enough to maybe MAYBE invest some of it in this fuckin project.
gemsuser1233

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:59:48 AM

All I ever knew for get gems was this thread. How do I contact support? Daniel seems not to be around much.
BoscoMurray

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:32:50 AM

All I ever knew for get gems was this thread. How do I contact support? Daniel seems not to be around much.

you can message Daniel in the GetGems app @peled1986
Mr_SeLeNiO

Activity: 110
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:01:35 PM

whats the paykey thing? another app? links?
KhalDrago

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:19:19 PM

Paykey is big, it has banks supporting it. devs dont care much about gg anymore, the red flag was when they switched to telegam but that was not such a big deal it was acceptible since the price was going up, the real fuck up started at 43north where all inveators were watching and expecting getgems related presentation, a 150 btc buy wall was ready to make this coin sky rocket but then they shitted on investors and showed a complete different project and not a single mention of getgems/gemz. From there in getgems project was finished and daniel lost all trust. But i gotta give it to him paykey is pretty awesome and has big potential.
SkryptoDude

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:50:02 AM

Paykey is big, it has banks supporting it. devs dont care much about gg anymore, the red flag was when they switched to telegam but that was not such a big deal it was acceptible since the price was going up, the real fuck up started at 43north where all inveators were watching and expecting getgems related presentation, a 150 btc buy wall was ready to make this coin sky rocket but then they shitted on investors and showed a complete different project and not a single mention of getgems/gemz. From there in getgems project was finished and daniel lost all trust. But i gotta give it to him paykey is pretty awesome and has big potential.

Do you always make up stuff? Just, dream it up in your mind, then right it down and that makes it true right?

You did get one thing right, PayKey is going to be huge! Getgems will be huge too!! The Devs are churning out the updates and the app is becoming very stable.

https://medium.com/@GetGems

There's much more to come. Just be patient.

SkryptoDude

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:04:34 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2016, 01:32:05 PM by SkryptoDude

whats the paykey thing? another app? links?

Watch this video and learn all about it. GENIUS written all over it. Getgems has a patent on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBvSJzxoq7k

Here's the PayKey website:

https://www.paykey.me/
SkryptoDude

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:53:57 PM

So, let me "dream" a little bit and write it down.

Did you watch the 43North video? Did you go to the PayKey website? Can you imagine the effect of PayKey and Getgems together?

I would assume Daniel is "holding the cards close to his chest". They did the same thing before they announced PayKey due to patent issues in the UK.

I don't know what's in store for the future of Getgems and PayKey....but the potential is incredible. So incredible I'm comfortable accumulating GEMZ here and waiting patiently.

Daniel Says:

"PayKey can reach over 2 billion social network users globally. We take a 0.5% fee on every transaction and estimate a 5% marketshare and more than $20 million in revenue by 2018. We are also targeting the huge European market which is much less competitive.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:44:26 PM

Perhaps all you ICO investors need to club together and bring legal proceedings against these people. Seems you simply funded a side project or theirs for which you will see zero benefit.

I'm glad to have not invested in this project but still something should be done.

Bring bad press to pay key whilst you still have a chance to spoil its future. Contact the usual cryto magazines, also contact forbes they will run an article on such a large ipo/ico scam.

You have to get on to it asap. The money they took on this and what they have provided for you all is a joke.

If there is to be a clear link between gg and pk then it needs to be stated now. No point all waiting and hoping just to find out GG is not going to be linked or benefit in anyway.

However, i think they would be crazy to not give something back to GG their future rep is dependent on it. The larger pk gets the hungry lawyers can smell fees for seeking out ico investors rightful returns.

softstorb

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:05:02 PM

Did you watch the 43North video? Did you go to the PayKey website? Can you imagine the effect of PayKey and Getgems together?

I would assume Daniel is "holding the cards close to his chest". They did the same thing before they announced PayKey due to patent issues in the UK.

I don't know what's in store for the future of Getgems and PayKey....but the potential is incredible. So incredible I'm comfortable accumulating GEMZ here and waiting patiently.

Daniel Says:

"PayKey can reach over 2 billion social network users globally. We take a 0.5% fee on every transaction and estimate a 5% marketshare and more than $20 million in revenue by 2018. We are also targeting the huge European market which is much less competitive.

Lol just cut the fuckin bullshit man, you wouldn never be able to come with the bs statement of Daniel if paykey was never created. So what is left for gems here? Wait and see if paykey is a success?  so Daniel went from estimating paykey profit from 8 to 18 to 20? Where did you get the 20 million statement from?

you can dream as much as you want, you will not get a share in the paykey profit even if your holding gems and you have directly financed the shit out of this app. Daniel is greedy for fame, all he cares is his name and what he will be associated to. GG was never built for investors just for him to be able to claim some reputation on multiple apps.
softstorb

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:06:04 PM

Perhaps all you ICO investors need to club together and bring legal proceedings against these people. Seems you simply funded a side project or theirs for which you will see zero benefit.

I'm glad to have not invested in this project but still something should be done.

Bring bad press to pay key whilst you still have a chance to spoil its future. Contact the usual cryto magazines, also contact forbes they will run an article on such a large ipo/ico scam.

You have to get on to it asap. The money they took on this and what they have provided for you all is a joke.

If there is to be a clear link between gg and pk then it needs to be stated now. No point all waiting and hoping just to find out GG is not going to be linked or benefit in anyway.

However, i think they would be crazy to not give something back to GG their future rep is dependent on it. The larger pk gets the hungry lawyers can smell fees for seeking out ico investors rightful returns.

Its not only ICO investors anymore, people have sold their coins and now you have hundreds of new holders that got sold into this lie.
dannyman

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:01:55 PM

Its not only ICO investors anymore, people have sold their coins and now you have hundreds of new holders that got sold into this lie.

It was the ICO buyers who were tricked and fed BS.
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:38:44 PM

Daniel dosnt give a shit about the ICO investors. We have been through all this before and all you get is a scripted answer. Last active today, Last post 20 days ago. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=172116 . What does that tell you ?
StarenseN
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 11:08:34 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2016, 07:25:59 AM by StarenseN

I'm sorry for you to hear that, but I now recognize Daniel "peled" as someone who scammed me on a deal in 2014. 20+btc loss.

This guy is a scammer, and he could trick a lot more people again this time.

I'm not involved in gems at all, but if I were you I'd do a class action against this guy. He's known publicly (as long he doesn't leave for a off shore country.)

I still have some proof and would follow that.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 01:05:23 AM

Good luck with your "dream." If it comes true, then GEMZ will become one hellluva sleeper.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:05:37 AM

I'm sorry for you to hear that, but I now recognize David "peled" as someone who scammed me on a deal in 2014. 20+btc loss.

This guy is a scammer, and he could trick a lot more people again this time.

I'm not involved in gems at all, but if I were you I'd do a class action against this guy. He's known publicly (as long he doesn't leave for a off shore country.)

I still have some proof and would follow that.

What are you talking about?

Are you really that ignorant? You spread lies and slander someone and then can't even get the name right?

You say so yourself you are not involved in Getgems, for goodness sakes keep it that way and quit making a fool of yourself.

Posting this never gets old:

https://medium.com/@GetGems

It shows exactly where the ICO money is going. We have an awesome app and the future is bright!  Cool   Keep up the good work Getgems team!

Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: