Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597134 times)
Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:04:43 PM

Sell those coins bitches, more cheap coins, they are attending the worlds largest fintech event soon.

I was wondering when you would re-appear. When you say "they" , do you mean getgems the company or Paykey the company? and pls dont say they are same thing

Oh and buy up those cheap coins pls

Do you know what DannyBoy thinks about this forum. There are 80 000 GG users. 99 percent of them are NOT early investors.
Thus, Danny does not have to care about the voice of early investors anymore. He does not need them / us. There is enough mass already to ignore the early coin holders.

There is only a handful of people on this forum who knows the truth about the DannyBoy. 99 percent of GG users does not read this forum.
They do not therefore know the scam facts related to PayKey etc. So, DannyBoy can just ignore the facts presented here. Don't you see it?

Practically, DannyBoy just vomits on us/ early investors. He just took our bitcoins for his personal use.  

Lol you give too much importance to a kid that dumped his coins so low that he has to talkshit about getgems in order to get back in and the same price he sold his coins  Grin Grin Grin

Just take the time to read the bullshit he keeps on writing and youll soon see he makes no point at all, his main argument is that the ad channel on the getgems app is the AE and its not as described in the whitepaper. Guess what? This is not the fuckin AE economy yet lol its just a simple advertising channel and Guess what? The app is in fuckin early BETA so ignore the troll once again he just wants to get back into this monster train at the price he dumped his coins.  He regrets and see how dumb he is so the only thing he can do right now is trolllllllololol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lawsonvl

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 06:48:32 AM

Our team (GEMS) - http://web.archive.org/web/20141225151056/http://www.getgems.org/?

All gone it appears except Daniel.

So its pretty obvious that they were working on paykey on our dime and that paykey is now the primary focus

The path Daniel has taken with GG is a common one for crowdsourced projects.

The euphoria of a successful fundraiser leads to the pursuit of an even grander vision that requires more capital.

Instead of completing the product as promised, the funding is used as a stepping stone to receive even more funding from a new group of investors.

As the company builds prototypes and pitches their new plans to those with deeper pockets, they begin making excuses, and eventually stop communicating with their original supporters.

Soon the window of opportunity closes and/or they go bust.

So many crowdfunded projects have ended this way because it takes incredible discipline to manage large sums of money that have been handed over with virtually no strings attached.

http://image.slidesharecdn.com/paykeypresentation-7-151223170351/95/paykey-startup-pitch-at-the-mobile-moentization-summit-2015-startup-contest-14-638.jpg?cb=1450891329

Daniel has already projected that PK will have significant revenue by 2018. There are no such predictions for GG. We don't even know where the development is going because the roadmap was abandoned long ago, likely when all the employees changed.
Kuriko

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:33:48 AM

Our team (GEMS) - http://web.archive.org/web/20141225151056/http://www.getgems.org/?

All gone it appears except Daniel.

So its pretty obvious that they were working on paykey on our dime and that paykey is now the primary focus

The path Daniel has taken with GG is a common one for crowdsourced projects.

The euphoria of a successful fundraiser leads to the pursuit of an even grander vision that requires more capital.

Instead of completing the product as promised, the funding is used as a stepping stone to receive even more funding from a new group of investors.

As the company builds prototypes and pitches their new plans to those with deeper pockets, they begin making excuses, and eventually stop communicating with their original supporters.

Soon the window of opportunity closes and/or they go bust.

So many crowdfunded projects have ended this way because it takes incredible discipline to manage large sums of money that have been handed over with virtually no strings attached.

http://image.slidesharecdn.com/paykeypresentation-7-151223170351/95/paykey-startup-pitch-at-the-mobile-moentization-summit-2015-startup-contest-14-638.jpg?cb=1450891329

Daniel has already projected that PK will have significant revenue by 2018. There are no such predictions for GG. We don't even know where the development is going because the roadmap was abandoned long ago, likely when all the employees changed.

lol I feel your pain man, instead of gems price going down its still going up and you have to try harder and harder to fud this thread in hope that som1 will dump a big chunk so you can buy back without loss.

The truth is, Paykey was started  of course with some of the ico but what you are forcing your self to believe is, getgems investors are not going to profit from this. Cut your bullshit already, Daniel knows well enough he  crowdfunded  getgems... Paykey is from the same team from the same originated from the same funding, benefits will come to us if its a success. Getgems is not a moneymaker and the price won't rise significantly by itself...so paykey is totally great news.

a % of paykey will go to daniel and his team and you really believe getgems will not  profit from this money? lol shut your fuckin ass down don't be a retard it would be way too easy to bring on legal actions on Daniel if he just decide to run with the money and they know it very well thats why they won't  be dumb enough and dive into this situation.

Paykey will be of huge benefits for getgems if it become successful and if it doesnt, then we still have getgems which is receiving around 300-500 downloads  daily and will just keep on going up as more and more users gets into it.  By the way where did you see they project significant revenue by 2018? that statement got me even more exited lol
lawsonvl

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:37:13 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 12:43:29 PM by lawsonvl

...it is magmaVC that pull strings behind the scenes. There is no single thing that Daniel does without the acceptance of magma.

When the Ad channel came out, I immediately suspected Daniel was attempting to unlock more ICO funds.

The Ad group seemed like a half-baked idea, and just a month prior, he stated that the AE had been put on hold. That's when direct questioning in chat revealed he had already unlocked the 50% milestone without an announcement.

It's obvious why he suddenly needs all the money: PayKey has 8 employees and they're hiring half a dozen more.

Yet over the past year, he spent so little on GG, he didn't need to touch anymore funding than what was given to him automatically after the crowdsale. Now he's attending all these fintech events looking for more investors. Each bundle of cash, if he can get any, will be a nail in GG's coffin.

Unlike agreements with VC's, he has no further commitments to ICO buyers beyond the initial exchange of bitcoins for gemz. Everything after the crowdsale is done on faith.

It was my hope that a bit of pressure could nudge GG back on track. But the situation only grows worse.

You'd think he'd care more about his personal reputation. But we already know what he'll do should everything implode: He'll return to his kibbutz, and conveniently disappear from public scrutiny.
Mrmoney2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:41:49 AM

Yes but what happen to my account?
Why I cant move my gemz??
Why nobody answer me?
Why Daniel doesnt answer me?
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:28:54 AM

Yes but what happen to my account?
Why I cant move my gemz??
Why nobody answer me?
Why Daniel doesnt answer me?

Send a message to support@getgems.org, u can do this from the app in settings.
BlockTrade

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:10:22 PM

If the haters are right that getgems will not benefit from paykey, and the devs are abandoning getgems in favor of paykey, then I am still in favor of the merger of both companies. This would require a re-branding of getgems to keycoins, the native currency of paykey. Now that would be HUGE, bigger than ETH. Getgems could just become the paykey messenger.If someone would agree with me this is a good idea, it might actually get done and we can all stop bickering and actually make some real money.At some point getgems needs to be re-branded anyway because the name is limited, sounds more like something from the clash of clans than a global value sharing app.
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:47:41 PM

If the haters are right that getgems will not benefit from paykey, and the devs are abandoning getgems in favor of paykey, then I am still in favor of the merger of both companies. This would require a re-branding of getgems to keycoins, the native currency of paykey. Now that would be HUGE, bigger than ETH. Getgems could just become the paykey messenger.If someone would agree with me this is a good idea, it might actually get done and we can all stop bickering and actually make some real money.At some point getgems needs to be re-branded anyway because the name is limited, sounds more like something from the clash of clans than a global value sharing app.

Sounds very interesting, you got some valid points.
lawsonvl

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:06:18 PM

lol I feel your pain man, instead of gems price going down its still going up and you have to try harder and harder to fud this thread in hope that som1 will dump a big chunk so you can buy back without loss.

I've actually been transparent with my coins. Here's what I wrote almost exactly a year ago:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758004.msg10607735#msg10607735

I bought during the presale mainly so that I would be eligible for free airdrops.

I sold on the knowledge that Magma VC invested $400k in the company and not the coin.

1) I sold at a profit.

2) I smelt the bullshit early.
BlockTrade

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:23:53 PM

Thanks for the reply, anyone who doesn't see the value here needs to quit bashing, just dump and run. The whales are coming.
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:42:22 PM

Thanks for the reply, anyone who doesn't see the value here needs to quit bashing, just dump and run. The whales are coming.

I forwarded this in the app and we are discussing this, some agree aswell that getgems needs a rebranding, new name, although we havent heard devs opinion on it yet, even facebook when they launched, facemash, thefacebook, facebook.
cryptohunter2

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:54:13 PM

hmmm sounds like the devs have just used the BTC to build themselves something and left us guys with a broken app that would cost a fraction of the btc to create that was invested.

i hold quite a bit of this and would certainly be interested to see what could be done legally if gemz is abandoned if paykey takes off.

if it was a scam to get money for a different project something probably could be done.
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:23:53 PM

Rebranding GetGems under Paykey as Paykey Messenger doesnt seem like a bad idea, since Paykey has huge potential and better promotion, Paykey messenger can benefit from this and get the attention it deserves.
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:57:30 PM

Rebranding GetGems under Paykey as Paykey Messenger doesnt seem like a bad idea, since Paykey has huge potential and better promotion, Paykey messenger can benefit from this and get the attention it deserves.

For once I can agree with you. Not a bad idea at all
BlockTrade

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:40:11 PM

Ok great news! We have at least three people agreeing on something positive here. I won't be the least bit surprised to see this idea implemented in the near future. Whales do sometimes travel in groups.
Kuriko

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:59:55 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 04:09:57 PM by Kuriko

hmmm sounds like the devs have just used the BTC to build themselves something and left us guys with a broken app that would cost a fraction of the btc to create that was invested.

i hold quite a bit of this and would certainly be interested to see what could be done legally if gemz is abandoned if paykey takes off.

if it was a scam to get money for a different project something probably could be done.

Dont worry daniel has too much to lose to let us down. Just trust the guy hes been going from competition to competition. All the fuddera you see in here are frustrated little kids looking to see the biggest pump ever happpen all of a sudden.

People trying to bullshit everyone saying the ad channel is a failed AE but its not even part of the AE lol the AE has not even been introduced yet and believe me when it will be it will need a lot of testing aince the app is still in beta with nearly if not over 100k downloads without real marketing.

If your in this for the long haul just keep it positive and see what daniel is about to do. They are attending another huge event in 2 month even if ita for paykey they will find a way to have it benefit gems in the long run. Right now im pretty sure bedore the real AE is introduced into the app they want to build a bigger userbase which I believe is the beat way to go.

Why would anyone advertise and pay big money if they don't have enough users to target their needs? Let the userbase build itself then  marketers will rush into using this service. How many social platfoem do you know was built in a single year and started instantly generating prodir troug ads? You need a member base firat thia ahould be what gems is aiming for first!

And don't worry tour not the only one who's ready to jump in any kind of legal action if this turned into a scam but this is not the case and way way far from it. Keep it cool , your inveatment here might be worth a lot in the future all it needs is the full community support.

Also remember they turned away a 250k investment for 5% of the co. If they did so its because they have way bigger plans coming for gems.

Look at this  https://www.statista.com/chartoftheday/whatsapp/

This show whatsapp growth chart their app was fully buikt and completed more then 5 years ago and after 3 years they had 200m active users. This is an app that was fully ready and tested and heavily marketed from the first year. In less then 2 years their growth exploded 400% the more user the faster it grows.

We are still in beta!! No marketing done yet!!! Apart from mouth to mouth.
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:41:13 PM

Great post.
Kuriko

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:04:22 PM

Great post.

You should advertise the getgems forum in your signature!
Jeef Berky

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:17:56 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 11:32:17 PM by Jeef Berky

PayKey, if ever a success will in no way benefit GetGems. On the other hand GetGems  gives the team a nice platform to test various functionalities on....
Do a clean install of Telegram and you tell me what the innovative developments have been in regards to GetGems over the past year. This project was dead from the start.

And what exactly are you basing this on other than the Encyclopedia of Your Ass

I love how people talk as if they actually know what they are talking about when in reality they are completely ignorant. I am very active in the GG in-app chats and I can tell you first-hand that Paykey WILL benefit Gemz. Furthermore, I can tell you that Daniel and the rest of the team are working their asses off every single day on Getgemz and we will soon be seeing a very significant update. So I would kindly ask that you please shut the f##k up. Thank you and have a nice day.
lawsonvl

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:45:35 AM

The prevailing defence of the company is to claim that PK's profits, should it generate any, will be in rolled back into GG.

I can't seem to find a statement to confirm this.

So let's ask Daniel and other stakeholders in the company directly:

What percentage of PK's revenue will you commit to fund GG's development?

Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: