Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597134 times)
cryptohunter2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:01:51 AM

PayKey, if ever a success will in no way benefit GetGems. On the other hand GetGems  gives the team a nice platform to test various functionalities on....
Do a clean install of Telegram and you tell me what the innovative developments have been in regards to GetGems over the past year. This project was dead from the start.

And what exactly are you basing this on other than the Encyclopedia of Your Ass

I love how people talk as if they actually know what they are talking about when in reality they are completely ignorant. I am very active in the GG in-app chats and I can tell you first-hand that Paykey WILL benefit Gemz. Furthermore, I can tell you that Daniel and the rest of the team are working their asses off every single day on Getgemz and we will soon be seeing a very significant update. So I would kindly ask that you please shut the f##k up. Thank you and have a nice day.

Let's hope you're right for their sake and ours. You can't take that much ico funds and produce this product as it is and leave it. I'm hopeful big improvements are on the way for those that supported this project.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:51:15 AM

Great post.

You should advertise the getgems forum in your signature!

I and some other supporters are advertising forum on GetGems advertising channel, more than 5000 people are there.
lawsonvl

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:14:15 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 12:02:43 PM by lawsonvl

Paykey’s Vision statement at https://www.paykey.com/#/vision

PayKey makes payments in all social network chats possible. Our technology puts banks where their customers are, on all social networks including Facebook’s Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc. Your customers enjoy the security of their trusted bank within their favorite messaging application, making everyday banking easier and more efficient than ever before.

Getgems profile at http://www.magmavc.com/portfolio/portfolio-companies/item/198-getgems.html

GetGems enables payments to be quickly and easily-processed within social networks' chats. Its solution is independent of the underlying payment technology, including credit cards, wire transfer and distributed ledger, and fits within any social networking platform including Facebook's Messenger, WhatsApp, Snapchat and Twitter.

Both writeups are virtually identical. They pledge support for a number of competing social networks, but there's no mention of their own network (Getgems).

Even PayKey for Gemz isn’t mentioned anywhere on the PK website, and it's their only functional PK product.

They can’t hide nor downplay this massive pivot any further. That's why we're getting the communication blackout.

Expect the next blog update to boast about app downloads, the ad group, or some award they've recently won...

Anything to distract from this blatant bait-and-switch.
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:44:44 AM

Paykey’s Vision statement at https://www.paykey.com/#/vision

PayKey makes payments in all social network chats possible. Our technology puts banks where their customers are, on all social networks including Facebook’s Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc. Your customers enjoy the security of their trusted bank within their favorite messaging application, making everyday banking easier and more efficient than ever before.

Getgems profile at http://www.magmavc.com/portfolio/portfolio-companies/item/198-getgems.html

GetGems enables payments to be quickly and easily-processed within social networks' chats. Its solution is independent of the underlying payment technology, including credit cards, wire transfer and distributed ledger, and fits within any social networking platform including Facebook's Messenger, WhatsApp, Snapchat and Twitter.

Both writeups are virtually identical. They pledge support for a number of competing social networks, but the GG network doesn't get a mention.

Even PayKey for Gemz isn’t mentioned anywhere on the PK website. And it's the only functional PK product.

They can’t hide nor downplay this massive pivot any further. That's why we're getting the communication blackout.

Expect the next blog update to boast about app downloads, the ad group, or some award they've recently won.

Anything other than this blatant bait and switch.

Hence the reason for setting up paykey (the company) . They want to separate the whole paykey thing from getgems (company and getgems messenger). It also looks like from your magma link above that they knew exactly what they were investing in and it has noting to do with getgems messenger or gemz -  (hint - paykey).
I agree with you the next blog update will noting but filler and wont answer any of the tricky questions as usual.
BlockTrade

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:55:13 PM

Disagree; both companies will benefit from each others success.
lawsonvl

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:17:14 PM

Our team (GEMS) - http://web.archive.org/web/20141225151056/http://www.getgems.org/?

All gone it appears except Daniel.
EITAN ROUSSO works for WIX and never mentions getgems on his linkedin profile
STAS OSKIN finished up with gems sept 2015
ROTEM MEIRI is self employed

New Paykey team as posted earlier https://www.paykey.com/#/team

OFFER MARKOVICH Founder, & CTO PayKey July 2015 – Present (8 months)

ALON MUROCH iOS Dev Leader PayKey March 2015 – Present (1 year)

ALEX KOGAN iOS Dev Leader PayKey March 2015 – Present (1 year), Mobile Team Leader GetGems
February 2015 – Present (1 year 1 month)Tel Aviv

So its pretty obvious that they were working on paykey on our dime and that paykey is now the primary focus

This is a great find.

CTO Eitan Rousso was replaced by CTO Offer Markovich.

That is, the listed co-founder of PayKey replaced a co-founder of Getgems.

One might suspect that Markovich is the actual originator of the PK concept, and was hired for that reason.

Is this somehow linked to Rousso leaving the company?

Why else would GG's co-founder silently abandon the project, just months after it was successfully funded?

Some major event took place. Perhaps it was the decision to prioritize PK over GG when Markovich was hired in the summer of 2015.

Whatever the case, it's another important clue in figuring out this whole mess.

Or, you know, the company could just speak openly of these matters as they've previously promised to do so.

Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:15:11 PM

Our team (GEMS) - http://web.archive.org/web/20141225151056/http://www.getgems.org/?

All gone it appears except Daniel.
EITAN ROUSSO works for WIX and never mentions getgems on his linkedin profile
STAS OSKIN finished up with gems sept 2015
ROTEM MEIRI is self employed

New Paykey team as posted earlier https://www.paykey.com/#/team

OFFER MARKOVICH Founder, & CTO PayKey July 2015 – Present (8 months)

ALON MUROCH iOS Dev Leader PayKey March 2015 – Present (1 year)

ALEX KOGAN iOS Dev Leader PayKey March 2015 – Present (1 year), Mobile Team Leader GetGems
February 2015 – Present (1 year 1 month)Tel Aviv

So its pretty obvious that they were working on paykey on our dime and that paykey is now the primary focus

This is a great find.

CTO Eitan Rousso was replaced by CTO Offer Markovich.

That is, the listed co-founder of PayKey replaced a co-founder of Getgems.

One might suspect that Markovich is the actual originator of the PK concept, and was hired for that reason.

Is this somehow linked to Rousso leaving the company?

Why else would GG's co-founder silently abandon the project, just months after it was successfully funded?

Some major event took place. Perhaps it was the decision to prioritize PK over GG when Markovich was hired in the summer of 2015.

Whatever the case, it's another important clue in figuring out this whole mess.

Or, you know, the company could just speak openly of these matters as they've previously promised to do so.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin LMFAO Sherlock Holmes right here lolll

I already told you just buy directly from the sells the price is just too cheap right now Smiley
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:41:24 PM

Since today I start using this app to join a poker group. Not sure if I will use it that often but atleast I give it an try.
dannyman

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:06:12 PM

Where is your CEO getgems community? haha

Clue, he can't even be bothered to rebuke criticism here. He literally doesn't give a shit about gems or its value.

get out while you can, I already made 25% in VNL.
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:45:16 PM

Clue, he can't even be bothered to rebuke criticism here. He literally doesn't give a shit about gems or its value.

He just doesnt give a fuck about 3 fags talking shit, he is active in the app anyway.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:47:02 PM

Since today I start using this app to join a poker group. Not sure if I will use it that often but atleast I give it an try.

Which poker group, can u add me?
kj15

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:53:33 PM

He just doesnt give a fuck about 3 fags talking shit, he is active in the app anyway.

I repeat what I have said before:

There are 80 000 GG users. 99 percent of them are NOT early investors.
Thus, Danny does not have to care about the voice of few early investors anymore. He does not need them. There is enough users already to ignore the early investors that helped him to get where he is now.
There is only a handful of people on this forum who knows the truth about the PayKey scam. Trouble is that 99 percent of GG users does not read this forum.
They do not therefore know the scam facts related to PayKey etc. So, Daniel can just ignore the conversation on this forum.  He does not even bother to produce any GG updates... So, we can congratulate ourselves for being complete fools. Nothing can be done. Daniel has won.

lawsonvl & reraise: only thing you can do is to get CoinDesk to write an article about this scam.
(they have previously written about magma funding etc.)
Kuriko

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:46:40 AM

Lol thats exactly what it is , the same 3 fuders probably one person on 3 accounts talking shit to get people to dump into them. Anyone using the app knows daniel is still active in here.

dannyman

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:51:36 AM

As you guys are  bi Polar and unable to critic even simple developments happing under your nose here the facts.

Get gems could get 10m users but they won't have any value unless you have in app buying. Problem is Daniel will not risk a damn thing to do it. So unless the community comes up with a simple way for gems users to actually see the coin as an investment and store of value to buy and trade its worthless. Wake up! Daniel is focused on PAykey, honestly why wouldn't he, he would have to have major integrity and willingness to do the right thing based on principles rather than try to get rich, 99% of people here would do the same. BUT denting this is not happening is really for stupid little children who believes their mommy is going to help them here. Get real.

The community if they have a shred of intelligence should focus on making gems easy to buy from a link out to a website from advertising channel...And yes the advertising channel IS AE. Thats is folks....why hasn't Daniel said it isn't IF it isn't?
Kuriko

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:06:40 AM

As you guys are  bi Polar and unable to critic even simple developments happing under your nose here the facts.

Get gems could get 10m users but they won't have any value unless you have in app buying. Problem is Daniel will not risk a damn thing to do it. So unless the community comes up with a simple way for gems users to actually see the coin as an investment and store of value to buy and trade its worthless. Wake up! Daniel is focused on PAykey, honestly why wouldn't he, he would have to have major integrity and willingness to do the right thing based on principles rather than try to get rich, 99% of people here would do the same. BUT denting this is not happening is really for stupid little children who believes their mommy is going to help them here. Get real.

The community if they have a shred of intelligence should focus on making gems easy to buy from a link out to a website from advertising channel...And yes the advertising channel IS AE. Thats is folks....why hasn't Daniel said it isn't IF it isn't?

Wow but nust shut the fuck up, why the fuck would you want to add features like in app buying at this point when you fuckin clearly know the app is still being tested and bug being fixed. Do you seriously fuckin think its that easy to add aomething like in app buying with all the cresit card frauds ,paypal charge back and countries legal restriction? The app iant even completed yet and some dumbasses are thinking its an easy task to just jump in and have everything rdy in the next few days.

Im glad they are working on paykey because paykey is one hell of an app that will heavily profit gems in the future. HEAVILY PROFIT GEMS!!!!
lawsonvl

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:51:52 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2016, 10:12:17 AM by lawsonvl

So unless the community comes up with a simple way for gems users to actually see the coin as an investment and store of value to buy and trade its worthless.

You’re essentially saying that people might choose gemz over btc as their crypto investment/store of value.

It doesn’t make any sense.

What does gemz offer than bitcoin can’t?

Gemz has only one selling point that I know of: It is the currency of the AE.

If you believe the AE is coming and will be everything Daniel promised it to be, then that is the only reality where it’d make sense to hold any gemz.

Also, how many of our first 85k downloaders have shown any interest in acquiring gemz?

The only people asking for in-app purchase are existing coinholders (mostly the ICO crowd).

If these people truly believed in Daniel’s commitment to the project, they’d stay quiet and buy up every “cheap” coin that they could afford -- the illiquidity would be a godsend.

We don't need in-app purchase like we didn't need PayKey for Gemz. We need the AE built with whatever's left of the funding. Everything else is a bandaid, or a distraction, and was never on the roadmap to begin with.

waxo

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:40:22 AM

i am so disapointed with GEMZ !!!!!
i am early adopter and there is still low volume and the price never rised....
So now i want to get out and sell my GEMZ but i just can't wich is just crazy for a supposed decentralized coin.....
The Gemz are not controlled by US actuely, i have sent 2 times 25K last week and only i transfert go trought...the other one is no where at the moment...
And also i want to transfert the rest of my wallet but i have a message saying i cant because its supicious ....
So basicely i own GEMZ but i cant make any transferts......
i hope Daniel will allow me to sell my Gemz .

BlockTrade

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:15:55 PM

No one really knows the true price of GEMZ because the daily volume is too low so the price fluctuates sporadically. Once a few whales take a position you will see the true price of GEMZ. Daily volume needs to rise. If you think GEMZ is worthless because it is just a BTC token, well you could be right, but also very wrong. The more BTC goes main stream, the more its limited supply is exposed, and surely the demand will out pace the supply. A viable alternative that can easily change hands will most certainly become very valuable. If you're trying to sell GEMZ now you are foolish; you should be accumulating and holding before you get priced out of the market by the big guns. There are huge crypto investors out there, just waiting to deploy tons of cash into GEMZ and other quality projects.
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 03:56:15 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2016, 04:16:42 PM by fragout

So now i want to get out and sell my GEMZ but i just can't wich is just crazy for a supposed decentralized coin.....
The Gemz are not controlled by US actuely, i have sent 2 times 25K last week and only i transfert go trought...the other one is no where at the moment...
And also i want to transfert the rest of my wallet but i have a message saying i cant because its supicious ....

BTC is at 430$ + That would explain the low price  but thats a good thing. Once BTC stabilise at higher price, the price of gems will eventually rise back up with more value to it, but right now people are trading their altcoins for btc and trying to make a couple extra bucks on it. This is how it works and how it has always worked. But I agree there is a heavy lack of communication between Daniel and the community knowing he was really active when all of this started but I don't really care about that for now, this project is solid and people trying to bash it have no serious arguments yet only a couple of kids crying hoping for the biggest pump of their lives to happen tomorrow..

Not true at all. Example .I sold 2million NEM to buy Gemz when i heard about the 43north win. I received 13k Gemz. Today if i converted 2mill Nem, I would receive 101k Gemz. I know alts usually lose value when BTC is rising but good coins recover fast. The simple fact is the price is falling because of Daniel and Paykey and has been since it was announced. And for those who say its because of anything that is said here is frankly fooling themselves.

edit - On the plus side though, its probably at the bottom
Kuriko

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:59:48 PM

BTC is at 430$ + That would explain the low price  but thats a good thing. Once BTC stabilise at higher price, the price of gems will eventually rise back up with more value to it, but right now people are trading their altcoins for btc and trying to make a couple extra bucks on it. This is how it works and how it has always worked. But I agree there is a heavy lack of communication between Daniel and the community knowing he was really active when all of this started but I don't really care about that for now, this project is solid and people trying to bash it have no serious arguments yet only a couple of kids crying hoping for the biggest pump of their lives to happen tomorrow..

Not true at all. Example .I sold 2million NEM to buy Gemz when i heard about the 43north win. I received 13k Gemz. Today if i converted 2mill Nem, I would receive 101k Gemz. I know alts usually lose value when BTC is rising but good coins recover fast. The simple fact is the price is falling because of Daniel and Paykey and has been since it was announced. And for those who say its because of anything that is said here is frankly fooling themselves.

edit - On the plus side though, its probably at the bottom

2 weeks ago gems was getting bought in the 4k sats but nice try tho.

Btc rise thats all there is to the dump if you dont believe that just sell your coins asap since ypu clearly dont believe in this "acam"
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: