Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597136 times)
SkryptoDude

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:47:20 PM

Call me a sadist, but I love going to coinmarketcap and watching this POS tank lol

Call me an optimist, but I don't think you understand what Getgems has here or what they will accomplish in the near future. You may be sick  watching Getgems market cap skyrocket and not participating. I think it's a good bet.  Smiley

I have patience and confidence in the team. I am content to wait and see how things progress. If they continue as they have, GEMZ holders will be rewarded.

If you share with your optimistic visions, maybe you could share what means for you "near future" - 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years? And when and where did you see skyrocketing?

This is an investment for me. I've posted the definition of investment before. Here it is again:

An investment is an asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or appreciate in the future.

I've posted this before, here it is again:

I've posted this video many times. Daniel clearly states the estimated $20 million in revenues from PayKey by 2018. Do me a favor and watch it please. Pay close attention and then use your brain and imagine what PayKey and Getgems could do together. You might even start buying some GEMZ, but I bet you wouldn't tell anyone now, would you? I really can't believe you haven't watched the video but continue to bash Getgems. I'm starting to think you don't know much about them.

I guess your answer would be 2018.

Does everyone here understand Getgems is going to be FREE for life? It's not going to continue to be developed and maintained on its own. How far do you think the ICO money is going to go? A million dollars worth of development at Getgems pace isn't going to last for long.

https://medium.com/@GetGems

Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:53:49 PM

I can't respond to that. Such filthy language, you are disrespecting anyone who happens to read it.

I would like to respond. Tell you what, you clean it up and repost it and maybe I will. I think everyone here would appreciate that.

Thanks!

Lol do you think i actually care if you end up answering or not as if you were an important actor in the gems development  Cry
lawsonvl

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:57:26 PM

Here's a fun read from the past:

How the funds raised will be used:
- The Gems network and its costs will be significant over time.
- Expenses incurred prior to and related to Genesis Sale.
- Salaries for full time contributors and payments to freelancers.
- Further development of the IOS and Android Gems apps (extra features will be voted by the community).
- Marketing, advertising, media and articles - moving from 1K to 1M users.
- Community Funding.
- Legal counsel.

Considering that the switch to Telegram would have significantly cut costs from this original budget.

Where did all the money go?

It's almost as if something is missing from the list...

yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:24:49 AM

I buy at 1510 satoshi
coinbasesucks

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:52:50 PM

I buy at 1510 satoshi

Looking at SkryptoDude posts, I think it would be safe to assume he is part of the getgems team.  So nothing we are going to say to this guy or girl is going to matter much.   Just some perspective.
coinbasesucks

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:01:27 PM

Here's a fun read from the past:

How the funds raised will be used:
- The Gems network and its costs will be significant over time.
- Expenses incurred prior to and related to Genesis Sale.
- Salaries for full time contributors and payments to freelancers.
- Further development of the IOS and Android Gems apps (extra features will be voted by the community).
- Marketing, advertising, media and articles - moving from 1K to 1M users.
- Community Funding.
- Legal counsel.

Considering that the switch to Telegram would have significantly cut costs from this original budget.

Where did all the money go?

It's almost as if something is missing from the list...

Will Daniel Peled please stand up?
SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:01:19 AM

Looking at SkryptoDude posts, I think it would be safe to assume he is part of the getgems team.

You got that right! I am part of the team. I'm part of the team that took part in the ICO. Most of us are waiting patiently for Getgems to develop. I know this because there's really not much selling going on. Getgems is very thinly traded and because of that can trade erratically.

Sometimes, unfortunately, you have those on the team that just don't get it. Some don't understand what an investment is, some think they know more and can make better decisions than management and some are just downright mean. Maybe they have sold at a loss? I don't know what causes a person to slander a team of "Outstanding" men who work tirelessly to make Getgems successful. The only reason I post is to counter those lies.

So nothing we are going to say to this guy or girl is going to matter much.

You got that right too! There is nothing you can say. I don't care if you close your eyes and tap your heels together 3 times, it still won't make the words you spew true.

SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:15:08 AM

I never get tired of posting this:

It's been close to a month since the last update....I would look for one in the next week or two.

This was from the iOS Beta Testers Group:

iOS Version 1.3.5 is out for testing, here is what we did:

1) Fixed the invite friend feature in conversation
2) 2FA fixes
3) We've added a privacy mode (go explore it in settings)
4) Added Japanese localization
5) General bug and crash fixes

softstorb

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:38:02 AM

I never get tired of posting this:

It's been close to a month since the last update....I would look for one in the next week or two.

This was from the iOS Beta Testers Group:

2) 2FA fixes

heres the thing, as much as you want to stay positive. this market will keep on crashing because the investor from the crypto community are not dumb enough to jump into a coin where many red flags were brought to the surface and this is done on a daily basis. This will never change, the price will keep on crashing as long as you have this scammer Daniel Peled avoid this community because he is ovbiously ashamed of the shitty work hes done scaming people's money by selling them fake information.

TO anyone that fall in this thread this is a clear warning, this coin is dying do not jump IN. The development promised nearly 2 years ago now has completely changed and has not been respected at all.

THE MAIN POINTS:

A SOCIAL MESSAGING APP THATS PAYS = BIG FAIL   ........ THEY COPIED AN ALREADY EXISTING MESSENGER (THIS BY ITSELF JUST TOOK OUT ALL THE ORIGINALITY IN THIS PROJECT)

THE VERY DETAILED ATTENTION ECONOMY THAT WAS PROMISED HAS BEEN ABANDONED AND IT NOW RESUME IT SELF BY A SIMPLE TELEGRAM CHANNEL ( A CHANNEL ANYONE CAN DO)

DANIEL PELED, TOOK THE ICO MONEY AND DECIDED TO DEVELOP ANOTHER APPLICATION WHICH HE SEEMS TO HAVE SOME KIND OF SUCCESS WITH SO FAR ON THE BACK OF THE INVESTORS, SO CLEARY THIS PROJECT AS A WHOLE HAS BEEN ABANDONED.

THEY WILL MAKE YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE WORKING ON IT, BUT DONT GET FOOLED ALL THE UPDATES THAT CAME LATELY AND ARE COMING IN THE FUTURE IS JUST A WAY TO DISTRACT  YOU FROM THE FAILURE THIS PROJECT HAS TURNED INTO.

THIS IS MY ADVICE TO ALL THE NEW COMERS.

What kind of joke is this?

2) 2FA fixes

Its been a whole year and they are still giving out bs updates like these ones " fixed the invite friend feature" ( a feature that has been around forever) oh wait this one is the one they can come with for as long as they want " general bug and crashes" lol!

Don't fall for this obvious scam, there are cryptos out there far more honest and transparent then this one. KEYWORD: TRANSPARENT (since it does not exist at all in this project, it used too when they were around asking people to invest in their idea)

lawsonvl

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:00:22 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 11:58:11 AM by lawsonvl

Don't fall for this obvious scam, there are cryptos out there far more honest and transparent then this one. KEYWORD: TRANSPARENT (since it does not exist at all in this project, it used too when they were around asking people to invest in their idea)

This is perhaps the greatest deception that nobody really talks about. They pledged to maintain a high level of transparency and accountability to the community.

That's why Koinify was hired, the milestones were written, and the funds were locked up in multisig. They made such a big deal of it during the ICO.

It's all proven to be an absolute sham.

They were breaking commitments right from the very start, and to hide their actions they simply stopped communicating.

Now we get an official message once a month, and it no longer comes from Daniel.
Jeef Berky

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:15:41 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2016, 11:45:28 PM by Jeef Berky

This is perhaps the greatest deception that nobody really talks about. They pledged to maintain a high level of transparency and accountability to the community.

That's why Koinify was hired, the milestones were written, and the funds were locked up in multisig. They made such a big deal of it during the ICO.

They were breaking commitments right from the very start, and to hide their actions they simply stopped communicating.

Now we get an official message once a month, and it no longer comes from Daniel.

Anything that Daniel says on here is just met with more FUD so I'm sure he decided at some point that there is no point in responding to hateful posts about what a scammer he is, etc. I'm not saying i agree with that approach, but I do believe that is his reason for his silence. And keep in mind, he does still come on to post updates and as he has said many times, you can PM him through BCT or through the GG app.

Keep in mind, the success of this project is entirely dependent on NON-crypto people using the app and recommending it to their friends, which clearly is what appears to be happening. In other words, whether or not you hate Daniel and whether or not you post FUD and scream and cry about how much this is a scam blah blah, will have no impact on this project whatsoever.

If users continue to grow exponentially, GG will be a huge success beyond anyone's wildest dreams.

If users stop downloading and recommending the app, GG will fail.

That's it, end of story. It's either this, or it's that (in my opinion).

Now the reason i am still a huge supporter is because in my opinion the risk to reward ratio with Getgems is about as good as it gets in cryto or anywhere else for that matter, ESPECIALLY considering that fact that downloads do appear to be growing exponentially.

That is an objective fact.
Kuriko

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:00:27 AM

Anything that Daniel says on here is just met with more FUD so I'm sure he decided at some point that there is no point in responding to hateful posts about what a scammer he is, etc. I'm not saying i agree with that approach, but I do believe that is his reason for his silence. And keep in mind, he does still come on to post updates and as he has said many times, you can PM him through BCT or through the GG app.

Keep in mind, the success of this project is entirely dependent on NON-crypto people using the app and recommending it to their friends, which clearly is what appears to be happening. In other words, whether or not you hate Daniel and whether or not you post FUD and scream and cry about how much this is a scam blah blah, will have no impact on this project whatsoever.

If users continue to grow exponentially, GG will be a huge success beyond anyone's wildest dreams.

If users stop downloading and recommending the app, GG will fail.

That's it, end of story. It's either this, or it's that (in my opinion).

Now the reason i am still a huge supporter is because in my opinion the risk to reward ratio with Getgems is about as good as it gets in cryto or anywhere else for that matter, ESPECIALLY considering that fact that downloads do appear to be growing exponentially.

That is an objective fact.

Saying getgems has no potential is a lie , there is no doubt about that but the daniel part is not accurate since he is not even active in the general discussion within the app, the last time he posted something it was an article related to brazilians having issue with whatsapp going over telegram. Thats pretty much the only appearance he made in weeks and thats it.

He is just too busy with paykey which obviously took the spot number 1 here and if get gems fail , they have paykey for them obviously since ive seen no official announcement that we are going to benefit from it and how it will happen.  Keep in mind, when paykey is presented at every single pitch , they say they have received crodfunding of 1.2M stating the ico from here at btt and the magma investment so not mentioning paykey in here as a getgems asset is what bothers me the most and he doesnt seem like hes going to do that any day.
kunac

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:10:20 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4insy9/mobile_wallet_closed_source_adios/
Random thought: I don't know how developers who create closed source wallets for iOS & Android expect people to just trust their software. And there's a bunch of wallet apps in the AppStore. I bet at least a couple are stealing people's private keys.

How anybody can trust you? This project is a bad joke.
ignitiondefect

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:13:32 PM

I see no downside. If Paykey suceeds, it will throw off money to support GetGems development. If it fails, Daniel will have more time to devote to GetGems. Either way, we win!!!
Kuriko

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:15:23 PM

I see no downside. If Paykey suceeds, it will throw off money to support GetGems development. If it fails, Daniel will have more time to devote to GetGems. Either way, we win!!!

In 1 year not a single statement about sharing the profit from paykey into gems. So nop this is a bullshit call until it is officially announced
coinbasesucks

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:29:40 AM

In 1 year not a single statement about sharing the profit from paykey into gems. So nop this is a bullshit call until it is officially announced

Does anyone think bitcoin still has a future?
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 01:54:18 AM

My withrawal at getgems still not sending to poloniex, why is that? can anyone help me with this.

Kuriko

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:38:09 AM

My withrawal at getgems still not sending to poloniex, why is that? can anyone help me with this.

Don't expect to receive any answer in here, this thread has long been abandoned when it comes to support Daniel doesn't care about the community.
softstorb

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:21:07 PM

I don't get it, Didn't the team take 8M coins for themselves? where is their address here ? http://blockscan.com/assetInfo/GEMZ

Or that scammer just sold them already which caused the price to be dumped that low? You guys are actually not concerned by this? There should be an address with exactly 8M coins where is it?
dannyman

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:24:44 AM

I don't get it, Didn't the team take 8M coins for themselves? where is their address here ? http://blockscan.com/assetInfo/GEMZ

Or that scammer just sold them already which caused the price to be dumped that low? You guys are actually not concerned by this? There should be an address with exactly 8M coins where is it?

IF they did dump what was susposed to be for marketing etc and spent it on non getgems marketing etc then I wouldn't be surprised if that is a case for legal action....
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: