Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597136 times)
SkryptoDude

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:42:18 PM

From the Q/A:

The proceeds from the presale will be used for continuing the development of the network infrastructure, paying for servers, paying for bandwidth, the cloud hosting infrastructure and for the development of a set of mobile apps for all leading mobile platforms. The exact spending budget (as a percentage of presale revenue) will be openly advertised to all purchasers in advance.

Daniel, can you point me to where I might find this spending budget?

Also, I can't seem to find the official milestones agreement anymore. A link please?

10% Expenses incurred prior to and related to Pre-sale // 70% Developer Compensation and Ops // 10% Marketing & Community Outreach // 10% Legal Contingency Fund

From Daniel:
Early buyers perk has been implemented, the airdrop will keep growing until 27,500 per day based on network growth.

GG/AE/PayKey are all very challenging and depend on successful execution of our vision.

These trolls here do not have a clue.

This is always a great read and will set the story straight:
https://medium.com/@GetGems

Daniel's previous posts are a great read too! The "band of trolls" here continue to FUD. Daniel has responded previously to all of it.

dannyman

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:48:45 PM

From the Q/A:

The proceeds from the presale will be used for continuing the development of the network infrastructure, paying for servers, paying for bandwidth, the cloud hosting infrastructure and for the development of a set of mobile apps for all leading mobile platforms. The exact spending budget (as a percentage of presale revenue) will be openly advertised to all purchasers in advance.

Also, I can't seem to find the official milestones agreement anymore. A link please?

10% Expenses incurred prior to and related to Pre-sale // 70% Developer Compensation and Ops // 10% Marketing & Community Outreach // 10% Legal Contingency Fund

From Daniel:
Early buyers perk has been implemented, the airdrop will keep growing until 27,500 per day based on network growth.

GG/AE/PayKey are all very challenging and depend on successful execution of our vision.

Daniel's previous posts are a great read too! The "band of trolls" here continue to FUD. Daniel has responded previously to all of it.

Don't you get it dude? Many of us put real money, me personally a I invested 30btc in get gems believing their were going to do what they said they would. You can hide behind little posts from Daniel but he did NOT deliver what he claimed to. He lied, he tweaked a telegram client and the AE is just a fucking Telegram group.., I get it he got away with it but trust me he is as about as scammy as people get on this forum. He is the worst cause he let people test in him and his vision and then walked away from it to make money with our investments.

So dude if you have EVER been scammed then just try to understood why we might not like this rat boy Daniel anymore. The guy is a class A Asshole.
SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:07:27 PM

From the Q/A:

From Daniel:

Don't you get it dude? Many of us put real money, me personally a I invested 30btc in get gems believing their were going to do what they said they would. You can hide behind little posts from Daniel but he did NOT deliver what he claimed to. He lied, he tweaked a telegram client and the AE is just a fucking Telegram group.., I get it he got away with it but trust me he is as about as scammy as people get on this forum. He is the worst cause he let people test in him and his vision and then walked away from it to make money with our investments.

So dude if you have EVER been scammed then just try to understood why we might not like this rat boy Daniel anymore. The guy is a class A Asshole.

I don't get it. I post the truth, you make things up.

You are not very good at it. You could use some "Trolling101". I posted this before. It may help you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758004.msg14756353#msg14756353

An investment is an asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or appreciate in the future.

Sounds like you sold for a loss. If so, move on. Continually typing lies in this forum won't make it true.

Always a good read:

Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:11:10 PM

From the Q/A:

From Daniel:

You are not very good at it. You could use some "Trolling101". I posted this before. It may help you.

I post this before:
An investment is an asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or appreciate in the future.

Sounds like you sold for a loss. If so, move on. Continually typing lies in this forum won't make it true.

Always a good read:

You post the truth? All youve been doing is copy past the blog links, this is called spam when people already have access to this info in the main op. Your a hyper thats exactly what you are. The truth is , the plans sold to investors have changed without notice and without a roadmap to justify the changes. The truth is that daniel has completely disapeared from the community and the one who you claim posts these blog updates is David and not daniel. Daniel is 100% fully invested into paykey and has abandoned this community with his greedyness and selfishness
dannyman

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:23:58 PM

What this idiot doesn't understand is when getgems came out it was one of the first legitimate companies doing an ICO, they even were the first to use the third party to sell the tokens to give additional legitimacy to the project. I've been burned loads of times on scammy icos but I knew they we a risk as they were some guy with a newbie account on a forum. This was different it had the backing of registered company, the developers weren't anonymous. So I like other fully trusted them buying large amounts of tokens, you can't guarantee a profit but you can guarantee they genuinely would carry out the road map they set out. Go back and look at the promises of AE he put forward....The truth is they didn't have any intention of doing it and pushed the idea further and further back until they had to put something out and that was the Telegram group....so we waited two years for someone to start a Telegram group...unbelievable people defend this project.

They got away with it.....but trust me God knows everything and he knows as does Daniel that he took our money and moved on.

People don't even think about defending this guy or this project, people were conned, real money was lost...it's not a joke. And if you think it is I hope you can accept it when you get conned later in life by someone.
StarenseN
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:48:34 PM

Just ignore Skryptodude shill account. And yeah as said Daniel scammed me in the past, so it repeats...
SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:00:19 AM

Just ignore Skryptodude shill account. And yeah as said Daniel scammed me in the past, so it repeats...

You again?

We see you can still type and slander. Did you ignore the troll advice I gave you?

Here it is again:

2) Always be prepared to counter your statement with a somewhat resemblance of the truth. Never post something beyond the realm of believability. Any reasonable person is probably going to ask, how did you get scammed by Daniel? What was the deal with Daniel in 2014 that caused you to lose 20+BTC? At this point, with your credibility shot because you couldn't get the name right, you may have to find some facts. Just making something up and typing it is probably not going to work.
SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:07:39 AM

What this idiot doesn't understand is when getgems came out it was one of the first legitimate companies doing an ICO, they even were the first to use the third party to sell the tokens to give additional legitimacy to the project. I've been burned loads of times on scammy icos but I knew they we a risk as they were some guy with a newbie account on a forum. This was different it had the backing of registered company, the developers weren't anonymous. So I like other fully trusted them buying large amounts of tokens, you can't guarantee a profit but you can guarantee they genuinely would carry out the road map they set out. Go back and look at the promises of AE he put forward....The truth is they didn't have any intention of doing it and pushed the idea further and further back until they had to put something out and that was the Telegram group....so we waited two years for someone to start a Telegram group...unbelievable people defend this project.

They got away with it.....but trust me God knows everything and he knows as does Daniel that he took our money and moved on.

People don't even think about defending this guy or this project, people were conned, real money was lost...it's not a joke. And if you think it is I hope you can accept it when you get conned later in life by someone.

I tried hard to find one statement of truth in your post....nope, it's not there.

I understand you may have lost money with your investment. That's no reason to hang around here and slander the team. Getgems is just getting started and the patient "investors" will reap the rewards. The longer you hang around here the more painful it is going to get for you. Please move on.

SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:22:54 AM

From the Q/A:

From Daniel:

I post this before:

Always a good read:

You post the truth? All youve been doing is copy past the blog links, this is called spam when people already have access to this info in the main op. Your a hyper thats exactly what you are. The truth is , the plans sold to investors have changed without notice and without a roadmap to justify the changes. The truth is that daniel has completely disapeared from the community and the one who you claim posts these blog updates is David and not daniel. Daniel is 100% fully invested into paykey and has abandoned this community with his greedyness and selfishness

Really? The blog links list everything Getgems has accomplished, and they are not close to done. Everything in your previous post is made up. You are disgruntled and not thinking clearly. I am sorry you lost money on this investment, all the ICO holders have, so far. But, since you have sold your pain will be unbearable here if you don't move on. For anyone else, it's a great time to get in.
GEMZ_brevitz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:24:09 AM

Here's the next update everyone:

iOS #250 US-Social, 125K Registered Users & 10, 000 Spam Channel viewers

As you guys can see we've been very hard at work. We hope to implement some great features shortly, such as a new smiley, as well as an option to purchase stickers.
coinbasesucks

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:34:25 PM

From the Q/A:

From Daniel:

I post this before:

Always a good read:

Really? The blog links list everything Getgems has accomplished, and they are not close to done. Everything in your previous post is made up. You are disgruntled and not thinking clearly. I am sorry you lost money on this investment, all the ICO holders have, so far. But, since you have sold your pain will be unbearable here if you don't move on. For anyone else, it's a great time to get in.

Televangelist anyone?  Your healed!!!
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:28:22 AM

From the Q/A:

From Daniel:

I post this before:

Always a good read:

So your trolling to the point of not even knowing who your talking too? Where did i say i sold? Where do you see a roadmap? the blog is a bone thats thrown to the investors in the meantime they can work on paykey on the low. Like youve noticed they dont talk about paykey, an app that has been built from this ico money. Get your head out of your ass for a bit and acknowledge the fact that paykey not being presented as a getgems asset is the most fishy and scammy thing ever.

Dont try to get people to join a project that has been everything but transparent ao far, from the very start everything stated in the whitepaper has been twisted in a ridiculous way. How do you think its ok to take peoples money and fund a project which you never introduced to them, never told them how they woll benefit from it , doesnt update them on ot as if its a project built from your own ressources. Thats exactly what daniel is doing with paykey, how is it ok for investor to have been fooled into investing in a concept that isnt fully developed. A whole year to end up with a couple telegram channel thats exactly bone throwing while they can concentrate on their own project. This telegram channel is a total disgrace, they could have at least coded aomething more unique then a crappy spam channel so far. If they were really commited 100% on gems the main project youd see a way more developed attention economy by now, where are the attention economy features? There isnt a single one out yet if we refer to the white paper. Get lost with your blinded troll support im stating real facts, something that you wont be able to do since all you got is the couple empty blog updates that are exclusively to show progress that are totally unrelated to the white paper one. If they were going to respect the whitepaper theyd give us a real roadmap and thats something they cant do because the truth is they have made this project dependant on paykey success.
lawsonvl

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:17:42 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 01:01:17 AM by lawsonvl

the fact that paykey not being presented as a getgems asset is the most fishy and scammy thing ever.

Even if PayKey was a GG "asset", and we were entitled to any of its profits, I would have still vehemently opposed its development.

I didn't fund this project to build a fiat payment app for banks.

Daniel could have at least asked the community for feedback. Instead he claims he needed to keep PK secret due to patent laws.

As if abandoning the roadmap to pursue a stealth project using the ICO money is somehow warranted in that circumstance.

How the funds raised will be used:
- The Gems network and its costs will be significant over time.
- Expenses incurred prior to and related to Genesis Sale.
- Salaries for full time contributors and payments to freelancers.
- Further development of the IOS and Android Gems apps (extra features will be voted by the community).
- Marketing, advertising, media and articles - moving from 1K to 1M users.
- Community Funding.
- Legal counsel.

When do we start voting, Daniel?

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:40:48 PM

This is not looking good, I've used to hold some Gemz like an year ago and sold for a little profit. Then I wanted to invest again some months ago...glad I didn't and choose ethereum (not sure how that will turn out either but I already made ROI and then some).

What happened along the way, there are some serious scam accusations...so sad to see this one "wonderful" concept and idea going down in flames.
coinbasesucks

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:06:28 PM

This is not looking good, I've used to hold some Gemz like an year ago and sold for a little profit. Then I wanted to invest again some months ago...glad I didn't and choose ethereum (not sure how that will turn out either but I already made ROI and then some).

What happened along the way, there are some serious scam accusations...so sad to see this one "wonderful" concept and idea going down in flames.

Why does this POS coin still have a 630k marketcap, talk about overvalued.
SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:11:11 PM

I'm glad you are "in the money" on your ETH purchase. I have purchased some too! It's probably not a good idea to have "all your eggs in one basket". I'd consider the Getgems egg for my basket. The potential is unreal at this price.

I have to disagree with your conclusion:

so sad to see this one "wonderful" concept and idea going down in flames.

If you reached that conclusion by reading this board you have been misled....the exact intention of the "band of trolls" that reside here.

Start by reading here:

SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:24:06 PM

the fact that paykey not being presented as a getgems asset is the most fishy and scammy thing ever.

Even if PayKey was a GG "asset", and we were entitled to any of its profits, I would have still vehemently opposed its development.

I didn't fund this project to build a fiat payment app for banks.

Daniel could have at least asked the community for feedback. Instead he claims he needed to keep PK secret due to patent laws.

As if abandoning the roadmap to pursue a stealth project using the ICO money is somehow warranted.

How the funds raised will be used:
- The Gems network and its costs will be significant over time.
- Expenses incurred prior to and related to Genesis Sale.
- Salaries for full time contributors and payments to freelancers.
- Further development of the IOS and Android Gems apps (extra features will be voted by the community).
- Marketing, advertising, media and articles - moving from 1K to 1M users.
- Community Funding.
- Legal counsel.

When do we start voting, Daniel?

Now this is funny! You wrote:

Why on earth would you be opposed to PayKey? It's an absolutely GENIUS idea. IMO it's going to be bigger than we can imagine. There's NO WAY anyone could NOT pursue this....well, maybe you. Hahaha

Daniel Says:

"PayKey can reach over 2 billion social network users globally. We take a 0.5% fee on every transaction and estimate a 5% marketshare and more than $20 million in revenue by 2018. We are also targeting the huge European market which is much less competitive.

I am content to wait for Daniel's vision to emerge for Getgems.....And I suspect Paykey will be involved.

Quote from Daniel:

Keep posting your nonsense.....this is fun for me.  Smiley
SkryptoDude

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:46:52 PM

Here's some PayKey news. I didn't see this posted.

https://www.efma.com/index.php/resources/articles/detail/EN/1/509/1-2947LK#.Vx8tXcAMbXg.twitter

Currently we are in a pilot stage with several top tier banks from Europe, the US, Africa and Israel and we are aiming to be live at the beginning of Q3 2016

Do not fear PayKey....IMO it will turn out to be VERY good for Getgems. This is PURE speculation....coming from someone who has been around Getgems from the start.

toThemJoy

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:59:45 AM

I'll gamble and accumulate (have been accumulating) at this level.
coinbasesucks

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:55:37 AM

I'll gamble and accumulate (have been accumulating) at this level.

553k and falling.
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: