Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597136 times)
tobeaj2meraa

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:35:53 AM

3000 BTC, oh, man!!!
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:21:21 AM

I don't like it is attached to real people and so at some point can get a visit from the FBI etc.

lol come on man, your too paranoid. It's not illegal to sign up with your e-mail lol, koinify is in Cananda i believe their authorities are more laid back than us.

I don't know for who the early bird phase is, maybe more for the business class like companies, news outlets etc. not sure though but the first 48 hours of the pre sale you get the same price as the early bird, so price wise you won't miss out.

Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:47:33 AM

Do i also get Gems from the airdrop if i have stored them in koinify wallet or using the app on Macbook pro? Since i don't have an iPhone yet
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 05:19:53 PM

Is there any news yet on how much BTC has been raised so far from the so called "Early Bird Sale"??
TomKoinify

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:44:14 PM

I'll run everybody with a update on Koinify's end:

Some people seem to be getting confused, thinking the invite only period gives benefits or perks to others. This is a chance for us to allow early supporters a chance to purchase early, with an additional 2,250 XGEM's per BTC spent. This same offer rolls into the first 48 hours of the crowd sale, meaning everybody is on the same playing level.

There is no special monetary benefits to being in the early bird, other than purchasing physically earlier than the public. The XGEM's are still locked and stored in your Koinify wallet for the duration of the token sale. Invitees are selected at random through our subscriber base and early supporters. There is no special treatment.

We are also selecting people who tweet with #koinify #getgems #requestinvite at random.

As far as progression of the sale; our platform will be made public upon the 1st. Once the platform opens for public sale, it will show how many XGEM's have been sold, how much BTC raised, everything. There is no lack of transparency here.

December 1st is the official date, stated in our launch announcement. We never stated Nov 1st or 18th, these we're all tentative rumors. All official information should be pulled from Koinify's blog announcements.

Please, let me now of any other questions/comments/concerns, and we will address them.
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:51:58 PM

not totally transparent...

Ooh, they will be totally transparent.... But we just have to wait till the 1st of December to know how the sale is going and for the cloud to clear.
TomKoinify

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:52:48 AM

Ooh, they will be totally transparent.... But we just have to wait till the 1st of December to know how the sale is going and for the cloud to clear.

The public crowd sale will be launched December 1st. That is when the public has access to the platform. That is where the details are displayed. When you have access to the platform, you will see all the details of the sale.

Its very simple....theres nothing to hide here. You just don't have access to our platform yet. We're rolling it out in batches before the 1st (not an un-common practice) - where the playing field is equal (2,250 extra XGEM's for invite sale, and during first 48 hours).

We're in invite phase, where you can only see the project if you're invited. When you get your invite/join publicly, you will see everything else everybody else is seeing. Just because we're not opening the flood gates to everybody from day one dosen't mean theres anything to hide. Please refer to Circle's launch to see an invite-only roll out example.

Everything is verifiable on the blockchain. Please, I encourage all members and participants to check our finances upon launch per the sale to see the BTC and XGEM's line up.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 01:34:43 AM

Please, let me now of any other questions/comments/concerns, and we will address them.

Please answer the following questions. Thanks
1] Can I buy GEMS at Koinify on 1st December? Can i buy any amount of GEMS like 100, 1000?
2] Is it possible for me to use the GEMS APP [iOS ver] on my Xperia [Android phone]? i know that its possible for some iOS apps to be used on an Android phone and vice versa.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:10:24 AM

The public crowd sale will be launched December 1st. That is when the public has access to the platform. That is where the details are displayed. When you have access to the platform, you will see all the details of the sale.

Its very simple....theres nothing to hide here. You just don't have access to our platform yet. We're rolling it out in batches before the 1st (not an un-common practice) - where the playing field is equal (2,250 extra XGEM's for invite sale, and during first 48 hours).

We're in invite phase, where you can only see the project if you're invited. When you get your invite/join publicly, you will see everything else everybody else is seeing. Just because we're not opening the flood gates to everybody from day one dosen't mean theres anything to hide. Please refer to Circle's launch to see an invite-only roll out example.

Everything is verifiable on the blockchain. Please, I encourage all members and participants to check our finances upon launch per the sale to see the BTC and XGEM's line up.

This early bird sale to a select few is not a good practice if you want to raise the bar on ICO's. Just for sake of argument some big whale with thousands of BTC or close friends of you wanted to comfortably buy big early then this is a way for them to do so. Will you limit them if they tried to buy like 20% of the coins?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:35:28 AM

thought this project died
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:28:48 AM

1] Can I buy GEMS at Koinify on 1st December? Can i buy any amount of GEMS like 100, 1000?
2] Is it possible for me to use the GEMS APP [iOS ver] on my Xperia [Android phone]? i know that its possible for some iOS apps to be used on an Android phone and vice versa.

1 yes first december and looking at the amount you are referring you can buy as much as you like but i dont think 1 person can buy everything.  I dont think you can use the ios version on android
TomKoinify

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:03:23 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 04:25:53 AM by TomKoinify

Yes, you can buy XGEM's on Koinify on December 1st. There is no minimum purchasing amount. Gems is releasing the app on the Apple Store, I have never heard of iOS apps working on Android. Android is a vested milestone.

This early bird sale to a select few is not a good practice if you want to raise the bar on ICO's. Just for sake of argument some big whale with thousands of BTC or close friends of you wanted to comfortably buy big early then this is a way for them to do so. Will you limit them if they tried to buy like 20% of the coins?

There is no difference if a whale purchases it during the pre-sale, or public sale. There are no advantages of having Gems early. We will not let any transactions process of more than 10% of the 50M XGEM's (although, it's out of our control to have people who want to purchase more do so through other people, multiple addresses, etc). All XGEM's are locked until the end of the crowd sale (Jan 6th), no whale can come in and buy to exchange quickly. Everything is an even playing field.

We appreciate the feedback though, and will defiantly take in the communities responses for future projects. But at the moment -- there are no competitive advantages of being an early bird, at all.

cointhinkers

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:35:56 AM

Chinese shitcoin,over~~~ Cheesy Cheesy

Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:43:01 AM

When will the airdrop start, from the day the iOS beta comes out or until both iOS and android are out? Also can i use the beta on my macbook pro aswell since i don't have an iPhone yet.
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:58:52 PM

When will the airdrop start, from the day the iOS beta comes out or until both iOS and android are out? Also can i use the beta on my macbook pro aswell since i don't have an iPhone yet.

I don't think it's possible, but i might be wrong
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:02:50 PM

I don't think it's possible, but i might be wrong

That sucks i hope the airdrop goes live when android gets released aswell, since i have an android

Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:05:41 PM

The value of a social network is tied directly to the number of active users. The key concept behind Gems is that the network is owned by its users, so its value should be divided fairly between them according to their contribution. How does this work?

This model is implemented using the daily airdrop. A percentage of all available gems—30,000,000, or 30%—are reserved for distribution in daily airdrops. Every day, ~27,400 gems are taken from the reserve and distributed directly to users according to a public and fair algorithm. The gems are “dropped” into the users’ wallets, hence the term “airdrop.”

The goal of the airdrop is to reward users based on their contribution to the success of the network. Since we measure network value by the number of active users, the algorithm is designed to reward users who introduce other active users.

When does the airdrop start?
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:21:10 PM

I was going to invest in this one but I decided not to seeing NXTTY unable to get past even 5,000 downloads. ai think this is a one in a thousand chance of getting traction.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
deliciousowl

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:34:59 PM

I was going to invest in this one but I decided not to seeing NXTTY unable to get past even 5,000 downloads. ai think this is a one in a thousand chance of getting traction.

Social media campaigns need LOTS of real-life traction, sticker giveaways, campaigns, posters, conferences, contests, etc... And lots of user buzz. Look at how Reddit got started for a good 'guide'.

peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:09:47 PM

Social media campaigns need LOTS of real-life traction, sticker giveaways, campaigns, posters, conferences, contests, etc... And lots of user buzz. Look at how Reddit got started for a good 'guide'.

NXTTY and Gems have almost nothing in common. please read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758004.msg8594258#msg8594258
and here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a129pSWTDWKWt945Un7NyTxTKPiVq5MjGFLs8mIuZug/edit#heading=h.g39lq9b7eajt

We understand the importance of Social media campaigns and are working on a viral campaign and partnerships.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: