Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361308 times)
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:31:52 PM

Site down again.I should copyright that.

Busy try again in 1 hour it sais now.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:53:46 PM

Whats going to happen in an hour? What are the expectations?
Warbigold

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:54:31 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 10:27:44 PM by Warbigold

Whats going to happen in an hour? What are the expectations?

Nothing,back online as usual.
minerpool-de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:19:33 PM

Chris fooled us for weeks. Because nothing will happen. The excuses that database would be broken is ridiculous! He is a known cheater / scammer and everything is going to happen next: The site goes offline sometime. He laughed at all of us. Who still believes the fact that we get our money back? He is a pile of shit. No more and no less.  Angry Angry Angry Angry
martin1024

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:53:01 PM

The site is back online, but there's nothing new on it.

I don't know what is going on, but if it was a classic scam, it would be already completely offline, or online with a statement claiming the site was hacked and the hacker had stolen all bitcoins/litecoins, or any other bullshit story. I remember when Bitcoin Trader went down (yes, I dumbass got scammed) and it was much different.

I'm just saying I have still some hope...   Undecided
jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:22:32 AM

I don't know what is going on, but if it was a classic scam, it would be already completely offline, or online with a statement claiming the site was hacked and the hacker had stolen all bitcoins/litecoins, or any other bullshit story. I remember when Bitcoin Trader went down (yes, I dumbass got scammed) and it was much different.

You still have the reflink in your signature  Wink

Probably he's buying time as he soon will have an awesome product to sell...
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:01:38 AM

If anyone gives him another satoshi before they are fully paid out for back payments that are mentally challenged.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:28:58 AM

If anyone gives him another satoshi before they are fully paid out for back payments that are mentally challenged.

Or just plain stupid! I can't believe there are some fools still thinking Chris, or whoever he is, is going to pay.  Huh

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 07:22:06 AM

I lost hope quite a while ago, but I'll come check this thread to see if there are any updates, going to ltcgear itself is just sad.

I can't even say I hope he does anything, because he's almost 100% surely never going to again. But if he does, then cool. But you better believe that he'll never see another satoshi from me, ever again. I'll keep what I have, and just let it run it's course. When if he would have stayed in operation, and/or fixed this "hack" in a timely manner, I would have easily spent a bunch more with him.

It's just sad that none of the cloud companies can be legit.

It's not all that difficult.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:20:04 AM

I lost hope quite a while ago, but I'll come check this thread to see if there are any updates, going to ltcgear itself is just sad.

I can't even say I hope he does anything, because he's almost 100% surely never going to again. But if he does, then cool. But you better believe that he'll never see another satoshi from me, ever again. I'll keep what I have, and just let it run it's course. When if he would have stayed in operation, and/or fixed this "hack" in a timely manner, I would have easily spent a bunch more with him.

It's just sad that none of the cloud companies can be legit.

It's not all that difficult.

At this point in time "hack" in quotes is very appropriate. I don't believe there was a hack. Just a convenient excuse when online sites want to run away, or should we say crawl away in this instance, with your money, btc, whatever it may be.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:05:52 AM

Very interesting theory. Might be true? Or partially true.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=22433.msg249302#msg249302

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
Warbigold

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:35:42 AM

I hope it's true but it seems unlikely tho.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:02:10 PM

I hope it's true but it seems unlikely tho.

might be true but dont get your hope high, still another week without payment yay and without update yayy to that

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:13:00 PM

I just really wish someone would crash the site permanently so we could all move on with life after LTC gear, I have written the money off and see it for what it is one elaborate scam.

I do believe that Chris may of been mining to start off with, and his product were fairly expensive, however then came the 1yr anniversary sales, and I imagine he made so much money it wasn't funny. He then stopped those sales just prior to the black friday sales. Now up to this stage we all got paid and those who bought in August had ROI + profit. So then the 40K packs at $12,000 a piece and 3K packs at $800. Now I saw so many group buys it was not funny, I at this stage decided not to invest for one good reason, and that was unless Chris had built a who knew block of warehouses and built a power plant there was no way that this new hashing power was ever being turned on.

See people got greedy and lost out, I do not feel sorry for any one as no one forced you to buy, everyone needed to do their own research and make their own minds up. If you lost tens of thousands of dollars, live with it and move on.   

Wow, you really are a fucking retard.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:18:19 PM

I just really wish someone would crash the site permanently so we could all move on with life after LTC gear, I have written the money off and see it for what it is one elaborate scam.

I do believe that Chris may of been mining to start off with, and his product were fairly expensive, however then came the 1yr anniversary sales, and I imagine he made so much money it wasn't funny. He then stopped those sales just prior to the black friday sales. Now up to this stage we all got paid and those who bought in August had ROI + profit. So then the 40K packs at $12,000 a piece and 3K packs at $800. Now I saw so many group buys it was not funny, I at this stage decided not to invest for one good reason, and that was unless Chris had built a who knew block of warehouses and built a power plant there was no way that this new hashing power was ever being turned on.

See people got greedy and lost out, I do not feel sorry for any one as no one forced you to buy, everyone needed to do their own research and make their own minds up. If you lost tens of thousands of dollars, live with it and move on.   

Ha!  I was thinking the same thing.   
Warbigold

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:19:19 PM

I think we were all thinking the same thing.
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:33:29 PM

I actually checked how many packs of shares you can buy and there was no limit - so fought:"This is too good to be true!" But then got stupid and bought 10 new generation shares...

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
eugene2878

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:42:35 PM

This is f*cking joke! You can't make up an excuse for being hacked and stop paying. He never reported about any funds being stolen. Just a fiction story. No evidence of any hacks. The guy removed 2fta and secure http himself. He claims he is changing weekly payments to user balance system. But 5 weeks later we can only see a wee change on the site after some user started digging some info on Chris. The change would take a beginner half an hour to perform.  So far only excuse, delay and another excuse.
The only thing I can see might be true is some dishonest user started changing payment addresses right before the payout and later contacting Chris somebody changed address and payment went to 3rd party. That is why he later implemented 24 hours and 48 hours lock downs.
He is claiming "fake shares and orders were present in database (and backups)" What's a lot of bollocks! I would believe somebody hacked in to the actual ltcgear.com website, but he has added backups. Where do you guys store backups? Obviously somewhere away from original sources. So he is claiming everything related to ltcgear was hacked and scrambled. Smart hackers not only hacked the actual site, but gained access to his computer and fiddled with backups. What an amateur he is!  Shocked
My conclusion is the story is fiction and completely made up!  Angry

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:55:27 PM

This is f*cking joke! You can't make up an excuse for being hacked and stop paying. He never reported about any funds being stolen. Just a fiction story. No evidence of any hacks. The guy removed 2fta and secure http himself. He claims he is changing weekly payments to user balance system. But 5 weeks later we can only see a wee change on the site after some user started digging some info on Chris. The change would take a beginner half an hour to perform.  So far only excuse, delay and another excuse.
The only thing I can see might be true is some dishonest user started changing payment addresses right before the payout and later contacting Chris somebody changed address and payment went to 3rd party. That is why he later implemented 24 hours and 48 hours lock downs.
He is claiming "fake shares and orders were present in database (and backups)" What's a lot of bollocks! I would believe somebody hacked in to the actual ltcgear.com website, but he has added backups. Where do you guys store backups? Obviously somewhere away from original sources. So he is claiming everything related to ltcgear was hacked and scrambled. Smart hackers not only hacked the actual site, but gained access to his computer and fiddled with backups. What an amateur he is!  Shocked
My conclusion is the story is fiction and completely made up!  Angry

I gotta agree with parts of it , If he got hacked the way he said he did it was amateur hour for sure , its unimaginable to me that a website that takes in millions would have such poor security.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:46:09 PM

This is f*cking joke! You can't make up an excuse for being hacked and stop paying. He never reported about any funds being stolen. Just a fiction story. No evidence of any hacks. The guy removed 2fta and secure http himself. He claims he is changing weekly payments to user balance system. But 5 weeks later we can only see a wee change on the site after some user started digging some info on Chris. The change would take a beginner half an hour to perform.  So far only excuse, delay and another excuse.
He is claiming "fake shares and orders were present in database (and backups)" What's a lot of bollocks! I would believe somebody hacked in to the actual ltcgear.com website, but he has added backups. Where do you guys store backups? Obviously somewhere away from original sources. So he is claiming everything related to ltcgear was hacked and scrambled. Smart hackers not only hacked the actual site, but gained access to his computer and fiddled with backups. What an amateur he is!  Shocked
My conclusion is the story is fiction and completely made up!  Angry

I gotta agree with parts of it , If he got hacked the way he said he did it was amateur hour for sure , its unimaginable to me that a website that takes in millions would have such poor security.

agree to this, this is his joke to stall sometime, another week pass, soon enough, more and more people forget that this is actually payday  Tongue soon enough he will shut down his site like others lol

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: