Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361297 times)
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:38:02 PM

He logged into litecointalk yesterday. No idea if that helps. Just mentioning.
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=15253
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:39:02 PM

Having a payout schedule every week is a joke. I rather him take the extra minute or two if that and post a proper update.

Only thing I care about is the slimy scammer taking time to post balances and let people get their coins finally. If not going to happen should just close down his pathetic, loser, scammer site already.

However long it takes to get an update, there is no definitive evidence that it's a scam. I'd rather have my payment yesterday than today, but saving the mining results on a neutral place at least gives us the option to scroll back and find details from earlier weeks for the moment he will start paying again.
If he does so, but that's what we're going to have to wait for.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 08:16:46 PM

Having a payout schedule every week is a joke. I rather him take the extra minute or two if that and post a proper update.

Only thing I care about is the slimy scammer taking time to post balances and let people get their coins finally. If not going to happen should just close down his pathetic, loser, scammer site already.

However long it takes to get an update, there is no definitive evidence that it's a scam.
Grin Not paying anyone looks a lot like an evidence of scam to me  Grin
Are you expecting him to post a message telling you "Sorry It was a scam, I won't pay you"  ?
(except for the Bobsurplus/BitBay story, I never saw a message of a scammer acknowledging he/she was scamming everyone)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
tonygal

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:35:41 PM

(except for the Bobsurplus/BitBay story, I never saw a message of a scammer acknowledging he/she was scamming everyone)
Queen Elsa from hashie essentially did so, too.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 08:48:19 PM

Queen Elsa  Grin How anyone can give his/her money to someone who call him/herself "Queen Elsa"  Grin

Did she/he get sued or searched ?

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
tonygal

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 08:59:42 PM

Queen Elsa  Grin How anyone can give his/her money to someone who call him/herself "Queen Elsa"  Grin

Did she/he get sued or searched ?
I think neither happened, he just got goxed.
If I'm right, he made a mistake when setting up the shop page, as a result he lost money (aka customer deposits)
and then didn't pay customers out of his own pocked.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:17:39 PM

However long it takes to get an update, there is no definitive evidence that it's a scam.
Are you expecting him to post a message telling you "Sorry It was a scam, I won't pay you"  ?

Chris has had a history of being ultraslow and with zero communication. So although my patience is running low, I'm not at all -convinced- it's a scam.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 11:14:28 PM

Are you expecting him to post a message telling you "Sorry It was a scam, I won't pay you"  ?

Chris has had a history of being ultraslow and with zero communication. So although my patience is running low, I'm not at all -convinced- it's a scam.
the ultraslowness with zero communication bought him one month, but we entered 2 weeks ago the second month and this time he has completely stopped communicating with 0 noticeable update together with a blatant lie when he says that a fraction of the account are getting paid...

djm34 facebook page
verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:37:41 AM

the ultraslowness with zero communication bought him one month, but we entered 2 weeks ago the second month and this time he has completely stopped communicating with 0 noticeable update together with a blatant lie when he says that a fraction of the account are getting paid...

New update on the main page:
Hi,

I want to remind you that we are collecting end of year/ new year maintenace fee (with some delay in some cases, generated by website attack and infrastructure modification).

Kind Regards,
Chris
If it isn't a scam, there is a possibility that Chris was in China overseeing the Gen2 production/arranging for delivery.

If it is a scam...well, can't really say much there beyond him buying time.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 02:41:19 AM

Hi,

I want to remind you that we are collecting end of year/ new year maintenace fee (with some delay in some cases, generated by website attack and infrastructure modification).

Kind Regards,
Chris
If it isn't a scam, there is a possibility that Chris was in China overseeing the Gen2 production/arranging for delivery.

This update is a bad joke (and just an attempt to make look like his site and business is alive) 
he will collect his fee, the day we will be able to collect what our payout

djm34 facebook page
Some1else0

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:04:16 AM

Well, hopefully this means that we'll have user balances on/by Friday.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:41:45 AM

Hi,

Kind Regards,
Chris

This update is a bad joke (and just an attempt to make look like his site and business is alive) 

Im waiting for the day the balance Finally shows up and all i have to do is pay the "Tax" upfront to "unlock" my account ^^.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:56:26 AM

Hi,

Kind Regards,
Chris

Im waiting for the day the balance Finally shows up and all i have to do is pay the "Tax" upfront to "unlock" my account ^^.
If there are payouts, I'd rather have the tax deducted from what was mined. Having customers pay tax to get their coins stinks even more of a scam.
BorisDG

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:05:48 AM

If there are payouts, I'd rather have the tax deducted from what was mined. Having customers pay tax to get their coins stinks even more of a scam.
Agree!
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:09:03 AM

If he is going to pay me what is owed minus this tax (even if it is 20-30%) that is more than fine with me at this point. Collect that tax and pay me what is owed. If you think I am going to pay you a tax out of my own wallet you are sadly mistaken. Anyone that does is a damn fool.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:03:51 AM

Hi,

Kind Regards,
Chris

You are just trolling with that comment.  Nothing has been said about an upfront payment yet. 
david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:29:17 AM

Hi,

Kind Regards,
Chris

You are just trolling with that comment.  Nothing has been said about an upfront payment yet. 

Now it has. Check the site!
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 09:34:19 AM

Hi,

Kind Regards,
Chris

obviously an upfront payment, this christian guy never run out of the idea to milk all his last believer coins , so whats next perhaps? he never write anything about gen2 infact he only write about this tax/maintenance fees

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dophoeve

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

To the MOOOON

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 09:49:10 AM

Hi,

Kind Regards,
Chris

What do you mean, now it has! Where do you see this?

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:49:32 AM

Hi,

Kind Regards,
Chris

obviously an upfront payment, this christian guy never run out of the idea to milk all his last believer coins , so whats next perhaps? he never write anything about gen2 infact he only write about this tax/maintenance fees

All of you are just trolling.  Nothing says anything about upfront payments.  There isn't any billing yet either.     No information to say anything yet.   All we know is a bill will be coming at some point.   There isn't any information yet on how it is to be paid.   Most likely it will be a deduction from accumulated earnings at this point.  The only question is how much.  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: