Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:00:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361297 times)
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 06:50:17 PM

lol lets hope Chris did the bter heist  Grin Grin We may have a chance of getting paid  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:56:54 PM

lol lets hope Chris did the bter heist  Grin Grin We may have a chance of getting paid  Grin

Yes the LTcgear Mixer can be activated again Smiley
Btw How do u lose a cold wallet ? @mickeymouse password ??

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 12:00:11 AM

Yes the LTcgear Mixer can be activated again Smiley
Btw How do u lose a cold wallet ? @mickeymouse password ??

there was a paper last month about that: https://www2.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~verbuech/klepto-ecdsa/klepto-ecdsa.pdf

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:24:42 AM

that whole Q&A was bullshit, also didn't help that Sukarti is continuously defending ltcgear, either he is a complete idiot or chris is paying him, i dont get how he is a mod on that site

He was a mod. He isn't any more.
What happened??  Shocked Is this connected to ltcgear?

Don't think Sukarti is connected to Ltcgear. But he has way too much faith in them. Pretty much all the mods have a 'Ltcgear could be insolvent/scam but still think it will pick itself up and pay out' opinion.

That's why a made a 100 LTC bet with Sukarti (it was an open bet and he took it). I wanted to see if defenders are willing to put their money where their mouth is, and clearly they are. Unfortunately I think all I'll get will be the 100 LTC...
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:04:29 AM

that whole Q&A was bullshit, also didn't help that Sukarti is continuously defending ltcgear, either he is a complete idiot or chris is paying him, i dont get how he is a mod on that site

What happened??  Shocked Is this connected to ltcgear?

Don't think Sukarti is connected to Ltcgear. But he has way too much faith in them. Pretty much all the mods have a 'Ltcgear could be insolvent/scam but still think it will pick itself up and pay out' opinion.

That's why a made a 100 LTC bet with Sukarti (it was an open bet and he took it). I wanted to see if defenders are willing to put their money where their mouth is, and clearly they are. Unfortunately I think all I'll get will be the 100 LTC...

What exactly were the terms of the bet? What happens if 1 guy gets paid?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:21:39 AM

What happened??  Shocked Is this connected to ltcgear?

He allready won the bet ,, it was wrongly worded , Sukarti  bet Payments would resume this week . since chris stated it wont be called payments anymore S lost and Totscha won.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Mapuo

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:28:54 AM

Farm Payments

Share payment numbers moved under balance details, on “My account” page.

But no share numbers on “My account” page...
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:32:31 AM

Farm Payments

Share payment numbers moved under balance details, on “My account” page.

But no share numbers on “My account” page...

Yes and sadly probably never will be.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:01:36 AM

Yet Wink

#eternaloptimist
Totscha

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:08:38 AM

He allready won the bet ,, it was wrongly worded , Sukarti  bet Payments would resume this week . since chris stated it wont be called payments anymore S lost and Totscha won.

I'm really glad I didn't make the bet with any of you guys Cheesy I'm fairly certain Sukarti won't give me any BS around semantics Wink I certainly won't say that an active balance that can be withdrawn is not a payment.

The wording was that there will be some payments made this week (until Sunday 22nd Feb at 23:59 UTC). So if someone proves he had a balance that he could actually withdraw this week I'll consider that as working payment.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:34:34 AM

I'm really glad I didn't make the bet with any of you guys Cheesy I'm fairly certain Sukarti won't give me any BS around semantics Wink I certainly won't say that an active balance that can be withdrawn is not a payment.

The wording was that there will be some payments made this week (until Sunday 22nd Feb at 23:59 UTC). So if someone proves he had a balance that he could actually withdraw this week I'll consider that as working payment.

Just thought it was kinda funny , it was one of the responces Chris gave in the to me Useless Q&A .

Totscha

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:45:04 AM

Just thought it was kinda funny , it was one of the responces Chris gave in the to me Useless Q&A .

There was lots of BS from Chris in the Q&A.

My personal favorite was the one where he said it's not true that we don't have a balance. We all have a balance. It's just that a percentage of users (100% IMHO) has it set to 'pending'.

Takes a special kind of BS master to come up with that one... Cheesy
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 11:27:49 AM

My personal favorite was the one where he said it's not true that we don't have a balance. We all have a balance. It's just that a percentage of users (100% IMHO) has it set to 'pending'.

You should keep repeating the bet week after week. Sukarti will never stop believing so you could make a few LTC over the course of a year  Cheesy

EDIT: Quoted wrong post, but you know what I mean Smiley
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 11:31:47 AM

Ye there was a lot of briljant stuff.
Database not cleaned yet , well offcourse not its only been 2 months and ur a Multimillion dollar busness.
No word on DualMods he hinted stuff would be replaced but did not actually say anything ..
I didnt read he comfirmed the taks would be deductable from balanace (maybe i missed it).

Lots of Some Probably's and other such words meaning Fu*kall.
All it resulted in was him saying K guys see u next week "isch" then everything will be "ok" ye right.
and basicly he bought himself 2 weeks first by saying litecoin posts next week or 5 days i dunno and then needing another week . omg.

On the positive side He did come online he did comment ,, maybe he's just retarded @ communication and a stand up guy that is fixing everything.
But since its Crypto u gotta be sceptical about that shit cuz 90+% are scammy Fck's.

In some ways u gotta respect gaw and some other guys they dont try to F u while ur not looking they do it right to ur face instead of this nice new Tax sneaking up from behind.
Most people now would be thrilled to pay the tax just to get access to their shit Smiley thats a nice spin on things compared to trying to tax them straight up after december they would have gone mental.

Totscha

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:01:33 PM

You should keep repeating the bet week after week. Sukarti will never stop believing so you could make a few LTC over the course of a year  Cheesy

EDIT: Quoted wrong post, but you know what I mean Smiley

Great idea Cheesy
Totscha

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:04:44 PM

Database not cleaned yet , well offcourse not its only been 2 months and ur a Multimillion dollar busness.
No word on DualMods he hinted stuff would be replaced but did not actually say anything ..
I didnt read he comfirmed the taks would be deductable from balanace (maybe i missed it).

All it resulted in was him saying K guys see u next week "isch" then everything will be "ok" ye right.
and basicly he bought himself 2 weeks first by saying litecoin posts next week or 5 days i dunno and then needing another week . omg.

On the positive side He did come online he did comment ,, maybe he's just retarded @ communication and a stand up guy that is fixing everything.
But since its Crypto u gotta be sceptical about that shit cuz 90+% are scammy Fck's.

In some ways u gotta respect gaw and some other guys they dont try to F u while ur not looking they do it right to ur face instead of this nice new Tax sneaking up from behind.
Most people now would be thrilled to pay the tax just to get access to their shit Smiley thats a nice spin on things compared to trying to tax them straight up after december they would have gone mental.

Buy hey, with Chris we can at least get support via website Wink

Other than this, I am willing to answer few questions, but please take in account that individual support is offered only via website

Qute from OP of the update thread:
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24666.0
Danz0r77

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:01:47 PM

Buy hey, with Chris we can at least get support via website Wink

Other than this, I am willing to answer few questions, but please take in account that individual support is offered only via website

Qute from OP of the update thread:
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24666.0

Technically he's not lying. Individual support is only offered via the website. The main problem is he ignores it all :/
Totscha

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:18:37 PM

Technically he's not lying. Individual support is only offered via the website. The main problem is he ignores it all :/

Indeed, he never lies outright. But he tends to be seriously misleading.

- "At this moment the payments are functional for a percent of users". The percent is most likely 0
- "individual support is offered only via website". But he hasn't responded to a single ticket in 2 months
- "moving to user balances and withdraw on demand will become live Jan XX". After two week of delaying this, we got a new page and all balances were pending. "will become live" is something where me and Bee have very different interpretations.
- etc...
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 03:25:39 PM

AFAIK there is a front end and a backend. Balance is there on the backend for most, but not visible on the frontend unless the account is "activated" on the backend. This split has, apparently, been made to keep the database more secure or something. I'm not overly technical there.
Danz0r77

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 03:32:54 PM

AFAIK there is a front end and a backend. Balance is there on the backend for most, but not visible on the frontend unless the account is "activated" on the backend. This split has, apparently, been made to keep the database more secure or something. I'm not overly technical there.

Lol, you're close. I think it's more something like... he has taken his front end and stuck it right up our back ends!
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: