Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361294 times)
Minerjoe (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:15:31 PM

I think it s too late for that. He stopped paying cause he s out of our reach. I think you ll just waste your time and money.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:52:23 PM

I think it s too late for that. He stopped paying cause he s out of our reach. I think you ll just waste your time and money.

You don't know that though. He might think he is out of our reach, but as I've said before, there are a lot of very smart (and angry) people out there and nobody can hide completely.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:04:41 PM

You don't know that though. He might think he is out of our reach, but as I've said before, there are a lot of very smart (and angry) people out there and nobody can hide completely.

There are too many people who actually met him. I don't think he's going to be able to disappear it he wanted to.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:10:02 PM

There are too many people who actually met him. I don't think he's going to be able to disappear it he wanted to.

People met Friedcat too right?
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:42:28 PM

People met Friedcat too right?

Is he deemed completely and irreversibly MIA?
toldy

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:11:43 AM

Arguably, this new litecointalk user might be Chris, since what he posted sounds quite plausible and revealing.

(What this user wrote, and the way he signed, is the same as posted on the ltcgear news page)

From Litecointalk, posted Mar 25, 2015 - by newuser archetype:

Quote from: archetype link=https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=25072.msg260800#msg260800

About Scam:
-I think you just found out that there are mean people! Congratulations. Its better to find out that, before you get a Credit Card in your hand and giving money to someone without a blockchain escrowed signature system

About Torture:
-I think your whining is also kind of torture for everyone, so Chris is not worser as you are. Think about that.

About Bad Luck:
-Dealing with emotions of bad luck is normal. We must learn. In all cases we made some stupid, thats why its there. Dont push it away

About Chris the Victim:

-I could just believe he got screwed up with the AMHASH/ASICMINER mining contracts. The guy who run that and disappeared end of December was the inventor of the first BTC asic. So, i guess, that made it alot easier for Chris to throw the towel too. So yes he might be the Victim.

My friend, i do hope i could help you with your, let me say you, very very weird thoughts. Please take a rest and think about everythink.

Kind regards,

So if you read it, it appears that Chris got screwed himself.  So rather than be honest about it, he just repeated a similar scam and ran off the the money.  It might have seemed like the easiest and most tempting thing to do...

Right around Dec 25th when the AMHASH problem began, is when ltcgear stopped paying everyone too.  

At least now we know why this probably happened.  It also explains why Chris feels he was forced to do this to everyone.....

All I know is that we need to spot these things before the happen again. I got scammed too by ltcgear.  I did what everyone else was doing.  It seemed like a good investment at the time, and had such a long history.

I didn't realize how quickly it could all fold, and I should have seen it.

If crypto is going to succeed, we need to stop relying on gov't to protect us from making stupid naive investments.  Learn from this like I did.  I hate seeing these kind of scams and everyone running to the police expecting them to fix it for them.

Let's be smarter.  Any ideas how this could have been avoided? Same situation, a cloud mining. But what have we learned here?

Is Cryptsy's "Mintsy" any better?

New venture: Your data in an real underground bunker. Interesting. http://tinyurl.com/msm8t3u
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:30:53 AM

Arguably, this new litecointalk user might be Chris, since what he posted sounds quite plausible and revealing.

(What this user wrote, and the way he signed, is the same as posted on the ltcgear news page)

From Litecointalk, posted Mar 25, 2015 - by newuser archetype:

Quote from: archetype link=https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=25072.msg260800#msg260800

About Scam:
-I think you just found out that there are mean people! Congratulations. Its better to find out that, before you get a Credit Card in your hand and giving money to someone without a blockchain escrowed signature system

About Torture:
-I think your whining is also kind of torture for everyone, so Chris is not worser as you are. Think about that.

About Bad Luck:
-Dealing with emotions of bad luck is normal. We must learn. In all cases we made some stupid, thats why its there. Dont push it away

About Chris the Victim:

-I could just believe he got screwed up with the AMHASH/ASICMINER mining contracts. The guy who run that and disappeared end of December was the inventor of the first BTC asic. So, i guess, that made it alot easier for Chris to throw the towel too. So yes he might be the Victim.

My friend, i do hope i could help you with your, let me say you, very very weird thoughts. Please take a rest and think about everythink.

Kind regards,

So if you read it, it appears that Chris got screwed himself.  So rather than be honest about it, he just repeated a similar scam and ran off the the money.  It might have seemed like the easiest and most tempting thing to do...

Right around Dec 25th when the AMHASH problem began, is when ltcgear stopped paying everyone too.  

At least now we know why this probably happened.  It also explains why Chris feels he was forced to do this to everyone.....

All I know is that we need to spot these things before the happen again. I got scammed too by ltcgear.  I did what everyone else was doing.  It seemed like a good investment at the time, and had such a long history.

I didn't realize how quickly it could all fold, and I should have seen it.

If crypto is going to succeed, we need to stop relying on gov't to protect us from making stupid naive investments.  Learn from this like I did.  I hate seeing these kind of scams and everyone running to the police expecting them to fix it for them.

Let's be smarter.  Any ideas how this could have been avoided? Same situation, a cloud mining. But what have we learned here?

Is Cryptsy's "Mintsy" any better?

1) LTCgear was in operation long before AMHash
2) Chris has problems with payments weeks before the stopped.   People being paid in LTC had to wait days
3) There were DDOS attacks and likely other attacks happening

Frankly I don't see much to connect LTCgear to AMHash.
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:09:12 PM

Nope my missing payouts was at least 2 weeks before the 25th.

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
toldy

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:29:42 PM

If you go back and read the AMHash thread, you'll see that as of Dec 8th people were talking about problems with some cloud mining company named hashie?

This was a snowball effect for everyone buying mining services. The whole landscape started having problems at the beginning of December 2014

I don't know much about hashie or AMHash, but if you do your digging it is almost like Chris was buying services from hashie and reselling them as his own?  I don't know.

Anyone have any experience with what happened to hashie or AMHash that can make sense out of what started happening to all these mining clouds during December?

It wasn't just ltcgear that did this..

Quoted Dec 8, 2014 from AMHash1 thread:

Id still like to know how AMhash would handle hashie running off with customers money. Who owns the hashrate, hashie or its customers? If the latter, how can people know hashie forwarded you the btc and/or credentials so you can honor the contract even in absence of hashie?

Also, do you know for sure the identity of the person(s)  behind hashie? Are you vouching for them being a legitimate business, and if not, who's (braindead) idea was it to use them as reseller?

Hashie has already deleted the referral table. I'm worried that they might as well delete the hashpower table anytime. Undecided

A lot of stuff starting happening early December, right till the end.   So I think when Chris got scammed by whatever cloud services he had stock in, he just continued the scam for his own customers.

That's why I continue to believe (until proven otherwise) that this statement is still written by Chris posting as a 3rd person, and it's actually true:

New venture: Your data in an real underground bunker. Interesting. http://tinyurl.com/msm8t3u
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:14:59 PM

Share payments

Interval                                             LTC                                                DRK

2015/03/20 - 2015/03/26   0.01937264 LTC / 1 ASIC Share   0.03877337 DRK / 1 ASIC share

For backup purposes
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:43:34 PM

If you go back and read the AMHash thread, you'll see that as of Dec 8th people were talking about problems with some cloud mining company named hashie?

This was a snowball effect for everyone buying mining services. The whole landscape started having problems at the beginning of December 2014

I don't know much about hashie or AMHash, but if you do your digging it is almost like Chris was buying services from hashie and reselling them as his own?  I don't know.

Anyone have any experience with what happened to hashie or AMHash that can make sense out of what started happening to all these mining clouds during December?

Id still like to know how AMhash would handle hashie running off with customers money. Who owns the hashrate, hashie or its customers? If the latter, how can people know hashie forwarded you the btc and/or credentials so you can honor the contract even in absence of hashie?

Also, do you know for sure the identity of the person(s)  behind hashie? Are you vouching for them being a legitimate business, and if not, who's (braindead) idea was it to use them as reseller?

Hashie has already deleted the referral table. I'm worried that they might as well delete the hashpower table anytime. Undecided

A lot of stuff starting happening early December, right till the end.   So I think when Chris got scammed by whatever cloud services he had stock in, he just continued the scam for his own customers.

That's why I continue to believe (until proven otherwise) that this statement is still written by Chris posting as a 3rd person, and it's actually true:

Dude you've got this backwards - many "cloud mining" sites were buying from LTCGear and reselling it as something else. Nice try making up some sort of half-assed story though.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:02:02 AM

Dude you've got this backwards - many "cloud mining" sites were buying from LTCGear and reselling it as something else. Nice try making up some sort of half-assed story though.

Now that would be a story.  Maybe AMHash never had any mining and were simulating mining and backing it up with LTCgear shares.   When LTCgear stopped paying AMHash tanked.  WOW!   
Danz0r77

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:45:05 AM

Now that would be a story.  Maybe AMHash never had any mining and were simulating mining and backing it up with LTCgear shares.   When LTCgear stopped paying AMHash tanked.  WOW!   

Maybe it was both. AMHash bought LTCGear shares, then LTCGear bought AMHash shares, and this continued into an infinite pending loop.  Huh
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 01:58:51 PM

Maybe it was both. AMHash bought LTCGear shares, then LTCGear bought AMHash shares, and this continued into an infinite pending loop.  Huh

We could never know which company actually got the real hashrate and which one bought those of the other mining companies and which is a 100 % ponzi, chris is indeed stalling time, but the more he stall, the more he will need to pay, this thus called for an indefinite loop as well

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
zoro1

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:36:52 PM

i guess there is still people buying the "2nd Gen pre " scam shares!
what a clever scam Shocked

https://storjtalk.org/index.php
storj:decentralized cloud and much more!
david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:39:32 PM

i guess there is still people buying the "2nd Gen pre " scam shares!
what a clever scam Shocked
No they are out of stock for weeks already
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:44:27 PM

Like who? Who did meet Chris? He already disappeared, not?
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:02:24 AM

Like who? Who did meet Chris? He already disappeared, not?

Well, it has been one and a half week since the last noticable change to the site and roughly a week since the last deadline expired.

Lot's of people met him when dealing with buying the FGPA's (if I spell that correctly)
bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:48:02 AM

I did not get payed since 12 dec so not 20 dec and nothing has changed since that date.
Some people claim to have been payed up to last week, and frankly i start to believe those who got paid is to silence all the others.
To buy more time to get away with this huge scam, because these happy few could prove they get payed.
The never ending pending payement is still showing even though the so called updates claimed over and over again next fix you get paid....
Because those who got paid kept posting i am fine, we got fooled by this posts and we probably never know why some posted they got paid.
tonygal

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:49:20 PM

Some people claim to have been payed up to last week, and frankly i start to believe those who got paid is to silence all the others.
Could you kindly give a link to such a claim. This is the first time I hear such a thing...
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: