Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:28:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736724 times)
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:57:10 PM

Can anyone summarize what the OP said in 2 to 4 lines?

I can try:

Join all the coins together in one huge supernetwork.
Using NXT as the infrastructure, this will allow all NXT-based apps to function on all coins, and allow coins to utilise other systems features.
BTCD+Teleport, MGW, InstantDEX, for example......

This will be literally like inventing computer networking: we go from a system of separated blockchains to a system of linked blockchains.
BTW: Bloody Hell! This could be amazing. I'm off to get more BTCD in......and maybe some BBR, and some more NXT......

I agree, but I think its better to get more BBR as it has not reached its peak yet and think BBR will reach $4 as BTCD, so there is more potencial of BBR growing than btcd at this minute in time as you have the roughly the same amount of coins of BBR and BTCD and BBR is only $0,3 compare to the $5 of BTCD so BBR has more potential to grow than BTCD in the next few days
BTCD has more potential to growth than any other coins.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:01:14 PM

Dear James, You should provide one statute for SuperNET. Huh

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 10:18:10 PM

Hi jl777, Is there any limitation on the number coins added to SuperNET ?

Is there is any deadline upto which the coins could be added ?
theoretically there is no limit, but a coin must have some unique feature, otherwise there is not point to add it as nobody would bother to use whatever this coin has, since it has nothing new. So no need to clutter up the SuperNET core with plain forks.

Now there is a difference between being part of the SuperNET core and being able to use the SuperNET API. You can visualize SuperNET as a galaxy, with the center being tightly interconnected and glowing with the power of all the great functionality that the entire galaxy is requesting to use.

Outside the SuperNET core are all the coins that dont have any unique features, but still want to access the SuperNET API
Any coin with a bitcoin compatible RPC interface can call the SuperNET API with some simple interface calls and linking in libjl777. I updated the OP with some details on how to do this. Still work in progress, this API interface, feedback definitely welcomed.

Now adding coin to the SuperNET core is a bit more involved and before this is done, there are some biz and tech preliminaries that need to be done.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 10:18:58 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 10:56:40 PM by jl777

Hello,

I am very impressed and excited with all I am reading,  the whole thread seems very professional and also the way James writte and express bring me confidence on this project, I have two questions:

How and what will you consider to add a coin to supernetwork, I can imagine from today you will have lots of emails begging you to add their coins to the supernetwork. Also, how will we know which coins will be added to the supernetwork, will be a way to know which coin will be added to the supernetwork before its added to the supernetwork?

And last but not least, how much proportion we will be able to buy from the IPO, will be a limit? and after the IPO is ended, what will we get in return  coins, a piece of supernetwork? what we will be buying...for example in NEM when you got into the IPO you will get coins, what will you get  on this IPO?

Many thanks James
The more useful a feature a coin has the more likely I will consider adding it to the SuperNET core. You are correct, I am being flooding with interest to become part of the CORE, so I will be setting up some procedure for this. I do not have time to be researching all the coins or negotiating the biz stuff.

If you want to apply for you coin, write a PM to me with the following:
1. What makes your coin useful to the SuperNET. If your coin is just a clone of another coin with just some variables changed, there is no need to apply for inclusion into the CORE. It is just wasting of time. So, this means LTC cant get included in the CORE, however it can be in the spiral arms utilizing the power of the CORE.

2. Basic coin stats, believe it or not I have not memorized every coins current and future supply, emission curve, etc.

3. anything else you think will help me to understand your coin, the type of community, future goals, etc.

Most IPOs are saying to limit what you can send in to 1BTC or something like that. Well it is not so hard to make new address and break any limit and I dont believing in wasting time. If you want to invest .01 BTC or 1000 BTC, it is all going to get you the same ROI. Other than the bonuses for being early or using BTCD or NXT. So, there is not this "fairness" issue. if you gots the money you can gets the SuperNET. It will start out as a Poloniex token, but its true form is as a NXT asset.

The details are not set yet, but maybe something like you deposit/purchase X amount, the cost of this is growing over time, so the sooner you buy the better price you get, but as long as money is coming in, the process autoextends another day up to a max of 4 weeks. At the end we tally up the purchases come up with a starting price to calculate the total assets. I issue the asset and send it to Poloniex who then distributes it to everyone's acct and trading starts. You could also withdraw it to NXT AE and trade it there.

It is a top secret thing as to the identity of a coin being added to the CORE. The SuperNET has to be able to lockin the recent trailing price, this assures investors of not being charged for the value of SuperNET. If this lockin to the past price is not done and the "jl777 effect" boosts the price of a coin, then it all becomes much more difficult. People will be less likely to sell at the past price, etc. Also this is a test of the coin's representatives. If they all start blabbing about this before it is a done deal and it is easy to see the price effect so this is the proof of the leak, then it is like a confidence is broken. this is not good, and I think unless there some extremely good justification would disqualify a coin. So for anybody trying to pump a coin from this, it will only assure non-inclusion. Beware of anybody that is trying to convince you it is some sort of done deal about joining the core. The only time you can rely on this is if I am posting an announcement. Anything else is someone trying to get your coin disqualified!

Again, beware of anybody who is not me that says a coin will be included in the SuperNET core. At best he is trying to pump your coin, at worst he is dooming it to never being allowed in the CORE. I am counting on all the communities to enforce selfdiscipline. The cause we are fighting for is not to make some few extra BTC, it is to create a new world where money is freely usable and by extension we all have the freedom to pursue our lifes without some govt telling us what we can do, watch, behave, etc.

I have been to over 50 countries and in my experience the human spirit and compassion is global. We dont need some 1000 page rulebook to tell us what is allowed to do or not! Actually the more rules there are the more I am worried. This is because people are replacing their common sense and compassion with a rulebook and they think if it isnt against the rules it is ok to do. So what happened to personal honor and integrity? Some rich guy can pay expensive lawyers to navigate the maze of impossible to understand legalize and it becomes ok for him to totally take advantage of a lot of ordinary people. And there is no way they can even complain because it is all in the 1000 pages, so it has to be ok. And people's lives are made difficult, or even ruined. Just so the rich guy or corporation makes more money. I mean, just how many lattes do you need per day?

Somehow I am in my tirade against the system. Sorry about that. It is just that I have struggled for many years and suffered by trusting others who find use the 1000 page rules and next thing you know all my hard work belongs to them and I cant even afford to buy any lattes. Maybe I am like the trusting dodo bird who is all friendly and not worried about anything and then next thing you know they are all gone. I know I can trust in the general goodness of human nature. It is just that the zerosum dog eat dog fiat world changes people into rule following machines without compassion or integrity, where money is more important than humanity. In crypto, I see so many times extreme levels of generosity, entire coin communities are created from donations! Show me any fiat anything that is like this.

Now I am sure the many skeptics are saying if you dont need the money, then why this IPO?
Well this is a good question. I dont personally need the money, but to create the gravitational force required to jumpstart SuperNET and get the galaxy rotating, well this is more that all the money I have made in this wonderful cryptoland. If I could do it with just my money, I would have, but I estimate the needing of thousands of BTC, so I make this structure. And I am not sure it is clear to people, I will not be getting any SuperNET for free, I will have to buy them. So if a lot of money is raised, then my share is some small percentage, but this is ok, since with such large funding the size of the SuperNET can be bigger and the money that is being made by SuperNET is going to everybody who owns a piece of it.

Also, I will not be having the access to the funds, maybe some small amount like 1% so I can pay for websites and other expenses. I will operate the SuperNET with 90% profit margin so the spending of the revenue will be 10% and the rest being distributed to the owners of SuperNET and the various other parties, eg. coin communities, people that run nodes, BTCD stakers, etc. Once the deal is made for the SuperNET purchase, then the BTC is used by escrow to make the swap. All such expenses will be announced and then it becomes official this process of a coin becoming part of the CORE

James

SamWalters

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 10:24:00 PM

hmm

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:58:52 PM

wow this is amazing ,I am invested in this
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 11:02:44 PM

James, you say you need BTC and give a 5% bonus for whoever pays with BTCD and / or NXT.

I suppose a lot of people will throw NXT at it (I will), but as you say you need BTC you need to sell those NXT for BTC and thus putting sell pressure on NXT.
Will you try to prevent this from happening?

If happens what you think and I think it's not unreasonable, you collect 1000+ BTC in value, you will collect several million NXT easily, Those need to be offloaded by you. That effect worries me a little.

Sorry if someone else already asked this, I didn't have time to read the whole thread yet.
I am not understanding. Are you really suggesting that there will not be enough BTC for doing the coin deals? I am expecting some thousands of BTC to come in. Why would I sell the NXT or BTCD when these are undervalued compared to BTC? In fact I am sure that many coins would ask to be getting the NXT or BTCD instead of BTC, or maybe there is some sort of mix.

"Those need to be offloaded by you" indicates you are sure of something, but it turns out it is not true. Did I say I must offload all the NXT and BTCD? So, please give me some credit for not being stupid. I think I have earned that.

I am giving a small bonus (not arbitrageable) to the NXT and BTCD communities and accepting direct so they dont have to sell it to get SuperNET. Dont you see you have it backwards. By allowing this I prevent sales of millions of NXT to get BTC. Sometimes you worry me with your gloom and doom. Maybe you need to get a nice Starbucks latte! That is always for making good mood, it is probably the caffeine and sugar but still doomy gloomy is not fun

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 11:05:14 PM

James, you say you need BTC and give a 5% bonus for whoever pays with BTCD and / or NXT.

I suppose a lot of people will throw NXT at it (I will), but as you say you need BTC you need to sell those NXT for BTC and thus putting sell pressure on NXT.

If happens what you think and I think it's not unreasonable, you collect 1000+ BTC in value, you will collect several million NXT easily, Those need to be offloaded by you. That effect worries me a little.

Sorry if someone else already asked this, I didn't have time to read the whole thread yet.

i think there are some whales who might be interested in buying large amounts of NXT off market, esp with NXT at its current price...just my thought though
5% is not something that makes it worth to arbitrage. The spread in the market will go to almost this if not more if there is artificial demand, so this should only just be a benefit for NXT and BTCD communities to avoid having to sell their precious and to get some nice little bonus. It is like the nice chocolate sometimes you get on your pillow at hotels. It is such a small thing, but somehow there is good feeling from this small bonus

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:13:29 PM

Strong work as usual jl777.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 12:02:03 AM

James what will be the next coin to join supernetwork apart from Boolberry ?

Cryptonite is a good candidate because James sees the value of its mini-blockchain technology.  Hopefully we'll be able to change the name before it joins.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 12:10:18 AM

James what will be the next coin to join supernetwork apart from Boolberry ?

Cryptonite is a good candidate because James sees the value of its mini-blockchain technology.  Hopefully we'll be able to change the name before it joins.
with the cryptonite dev not seeing much value to it, it seems quite unlikely
maybe he doesnt like pirates?

atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:12:02 AM

I am not understanding. Are you really suggesting that there will not be enough BTC for doing the coin deals? I am expecting some thousands of BTC to come in. Why would I sell the NXT or BTCD when these are undervalued compared to BTC? In fact I am sure that many coins would ask to be getting the NXT or BTCD instead of BTC, or maybe there is some sort of mix.

"Those need to be offloaded by you" indicates you are sure of something, but it turns out it is not true. Did I say I must offload all the NXT and BTCD? So, please give me some credit for not being stupid. I think I have earned that.

I am giving a small bonus (not arbitrageable) to the NXT and BTCD communities and accepting direct so they dont have to sell it to get SuperNET. Dont you see you have it backwards. By allowing this I prevent sales of millions of NXT to get BTC. Sometimes you worry me with your gloom and doom. Maybe you need to get a nice Starbucks latte! That is always for making good mood, it is probably the caffeine and sugar but still doomy gloomy is not fun

James

That's not 100% true. BTC is the first, and as the first is the only one that will survive in the long run with 1 or 2 more. All the others will die, or they will represent a 1% of the market.

The first, is always the winner. That's a basic principle.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:17:22 AM

James definitely goes on my list of people I'll buy a latte for. Grin

The more I consider the implications and possibilities of SuperNet (and, naturally, the effect it will have on NXT), the more I smile.
We've promised it (almost as a joke) for a long time, but I can now see how NXT is going to become the 'one coin to rule them all'

Can I suggest SNW as the official ticker abbreviation.....?

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:23:36 AM

Also, I will not be having the access to the funds, maybe some small amount like 1% so I can pay for websites and other expenses.

so who will has the right to access these Funds?
and who will manage these Funds everyday?

thanks.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 12:25:37 AM

James

That's not 100% true. BTC is the first, and as the first is the only one that will survive in the long run with 1 or 2 more. All the others will die, or they will represent a 1% of the market.

The first, is always the best.

It is clear that you have not even read the OP about me feelings about BTC. This thread is for serious discussions and I would appreciate it if you dont pollute it with some thoughtless slogans that are not even presented with a logical argument.

"the first is the only one that will survive in the long run" must be some sort of Pareto principle exaggeration. Now if what you state is true, this world would be a much less varied place. Also, are you saying this in general or just for currencies? Would you like some counter examples that show how unfounded in facts your statement is?

The rules for my threads are to present facts and theories, maybe some are self evident others could be more speculative or controversial. To just make some ridiculous statement and pretend it is fact and to make a conclusion from this. I sure hope you are not making actual real life decisions with logic like this!

I could just say I am made of cheese and therefore fondue is a horrible thing. Was that convincing or just a waste of time?

Would be trolls, if you want to ruin any sort of intellectual credibility you have, just post some FUD. But I warn you that I will not be kind for violators of my No FUD Zone rule. I made an unmoderated thread, but for the sake of the serious people who are making decisions about money, let us not pollute it with non-thoughtful slogan FUD.

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 12:28:06 AM

James definitely goes on my list of people I'll buy a latte for. Grin

The more I consider the implications and possibilities of SuperNet (and, naturally, the effect it will have on NXT), the more I smile.
We've promised it (almost as a joke) for a long time, but I can now see how NXT is going to become the 'one coin to rule them all'

Can I suggest SNW as the official ticker abbreviation.....?
there is no ruling by any coin over another, that is hierarchical thinking, we are decentralized arent we?

I am suggesting UNITE to reflect the reason for SuperNET's creation, to unite all crypto into an optimized money making machine that will enable BTC to suck most of the fiat into crypto

James

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:28:25 AM

interesting I'll be watching.

Avalanche is a must own
S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:47:44 AM

The first, is always the winner. That's a basic principle.
lol.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 12:49:19 AM

Also, I will not be having the access to the funds, maybe some small amount like 1% so I can pay for websites and other expenses.

so who will has the right to access these Funds?
and who will manage these Funds everyday?

thanks.
all the details havent been worked out yet, but generally speaking I will have the authority to decide on how the funds are spent. Should just be rubber stamping the negotiated deals, but ultimately it is my decision for the funds.

I think for the BTCD and NXT that is raised (should be <10% of total), people wont mind if I safekeep it, but for the coin purchases and the giant amount of BTC we will need escrows. Maybe Poloniex can do this, maybe we need to split up the amounts. All depends on how much comes in so I cant say what makes sense now.

If only 21 BTC comes in them it shouldnt be an issue at all.

There is no daily management needed. Maybe you are misunderstanding the purpose of the fundraising?
Other than the 1% which I would probably just have for convenience to pay bills, the 99% will just sit in cold storage.
When a new coin is being added to the SuperNET core, then the BTC (or BTCD or NXT) is swapped for the coin and since these coins are for HODL, they can go to cold storage. Maybe for coins that are able to stake, we would be doing that.
The important thing to know is that I am not doing this to raise money to spend. There will be no big salaries, no office space, no fancy furniture of the office space we dont have, only some incidental costs like websites, graphics (if we cant get a volunteer to make a good one). So the 1% is really all I envision needing. The rest is just waiting for the swaps with the new coins being added to the CORE.

Now the operating side will have dividends coming in from the assets it holds and these are active monies that need to flow through to the owners of SuperNET and the various other parties that are getting the revenue share, eg. coin communities, all people running nodes, BTCD stakers, etc.

I do reserve the right to use my common sense to adjust and adapt to circumstances. In all the scenarios I would have the authority to decide how the money is spent. This is like it was done the the small NXTcommunityfund. It had ~3 million NXT and I decided how it was spent, but I had no access to it. I would authorize a payment and then it got sent. So, of course if I go crazy or get taken over by aliens, then the treasurer would probably have the sense to no send the payment. But for things that are business as usual, then the treasurer is obligated to make the payment.

Any changes to what is "business as usual" will be posted here and the latest post will supercede any prior post in case they are mutually exclusive.

I know in the future many things will change, I adapt to things and I believe I have demonstrated some level of basic competence in my decision making abilities. I do have a problem of being too trusting of others though. That is a known weakness of mine. However I work hard to make sure to minimize my mistakes and I am quite open and will ask for community feedback on issues that are not so clear. So, no formal procedures or anything like that, but I will do my best to take into account the communities input, but ultimately I am the one that must decide.

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 12:55:06 AM

This prior post of mine made me realize that there are absolutely no graphics at all for SuperNET!
So I wish to make some sort of contest. The prize is the massive pride you will have for having created the SuperNET logo.
When I saw the little MGW asset debug at #67, that SuperNET would probably be in the top 20 the moment it is started and so we need a logo for the coinmarketcap.

noashh has also set up a quick website, he will post the details on this, but I think it makes sense to have some sort of website and I realize this could be some significant amount of work, so not sure the best way to proceed. Hopefully we will get some website designers to come up with concepts with bids.

I am the last thing from a graphics guy or website guy, so I suggest to just post here and noashh will organize it and at some point if there are multiple choices, we can make a voting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: