Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736724 times)
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 04:20:52 PM

How to invest in this?

I am working out details with Poloniex, so having a poloniex acct is a first step

I did, almost wanted to buy JLH, but don't know if it has anything to do with it
JLH has many assets that will be key parts of SuperNET, but the only thing available now that has a similar revenue mix would be BTCD, as it will be getting revenue share from SuperNET, along with revenue share from InstantDEX, Teleport, Tradebots, Privatebet

The problem is there is not enough BTCD to handle the demand for SuperNET, so not sure how long it will stay affordable

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
I-Love-BTCD

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:05:11 PM

How to invest in this?

I am working out details with Poloniex, so having a poloniex acct is a first step

I did, almost wanted to buy JLH, but don't know if it has anything to do with it
JLH has many assets that will be key parts of SuperNET, but the only thing available now that has a similar revenue mix would be BTCD, as it will be getting revenue share from SuperNET, along with revenue share from InstantDEX, Teleport, Tradebots, Privatebet

The problem is there is not enough BTCD to handle the demand for SuperNET, so not sure how long it will stay affordable

James

yes , the number of BTCD is low and  this feature is a growth factor of its prices and of course, the main factor is your exist . Wink
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 05:07:53 PM

Seems i will be able to see something massive this time! Cheesy
I'm in ! Cheesy
atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:19:15 PM

Interesting
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:13:25 PM

I am in like a mutherpucker.
imd1

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:00:56 PM

Hi jl777, Is there any limitation on the number coins added to SuperNET ?

Is there is any deadline upto which the coins could be added ?

CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:05:11 PM

Hello,

I am very impressed and excited with all I am reading,  the whole thread seems very professional and also the way James writte and express bring me confidence on this project, I have two questions:

How and what will you consider to add a coin to supernetwork, I can imagine from today you will have lots of emails begging you to add their coins to the supernetwork. Also, how will we know which coins will be added to the supernetwork, will be a way to know which coin will be added to the supernetwork before its added to the supernetwork?

And last but not least, how much proportion we will be able to buy from the IPO, will be a limit? and after the IPO is ended, what will we get in return  coins, a piece of supernetwork? what we will be buying...for example in NEM when you got into the IPO you will get coins, what will you get  on this IPO?

Many thanks James

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
hologram

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:21:28 PM

1.How and what will you consider to add a coin to supernetwork, I can imagine from today you will have lots of emails begging you to add their coins to the supernetwork. Also, how will we know which coins will be added to the supernetwork, will be a way to know which coin will be added to the supernetwork before its added to the supernetwork?

2.And last but not least, how much proportion we will be able to buy from the IPO, will be a limit? and after the IPO is ended, what will we get in return  coins, a piece of supernetwork? what we will be buying...for example in NEM when you got into the IPO you will get coins, what will you get  on this IPO?

1.You need to implement the libjl777 in your coin. You will know it cause dev will announce it on forum, article, twitter...

2.Yes, you got a piece of it, it's an asset on the NXT asset exchange.

mikesbmw

Activity: 338

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:13:34 PM

James, you say you need BTC and give a 5% bonus for whoever pays with BTCD and / or NXT.

I suppose a lot of people will throw NXT at it (I will), but as you say you need BTC you need to sell those NXT for BTC and thus putting sell pressure on NXT.
Will you try to prevent this from happening?

If happens what you think and I think it's not unreasonable, you collect 1000+ BTC in value, you will collect several million NXT easily, Those need to be offloaded by you. That effect worries me a little.

Sorry if someone else already asked this, I didn't have time to read the whole thread yet.

NXT: Next Generation of Cryptocurrency http://nxtcrypto.org
NEM:New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/
visual111

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:36:24 PM

James, you say you need BTC and give a 5% bonus for whoever pays with BTCD and / or NXT.

I suppose a lot of people will throw NXT at it (I will), but as you say you need BTC you need to sell those NXT for BTC and thus putting sell pressure on NXT.
Will you try to prevent this from happening?

If happens what you think and I think it's not unreasonable, you collect 1000+ BTC in value, you will collect several million NXT easily, Those need to be offloaded by you. That effect worries me a little.

Sorry if someone else already asked this, I didn't have time to read the whole thread yet.

i think there are some whales who might be interested in buying large amounts of NXT off market, esp with NXT at its current price...just my thought though

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:37:10 PM

Can anyone summarize what the OP said in 2 to 4 lines?

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
hologram

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:54:20 PM

Most lazy investor of the year  Grin

mikesbmw

Activity: 338

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:55:59 PM

Supernetwork IPO on Poloniex.

No thanks.  Wink

NXT: Next Generation of Cryptocurrency http://nxtcrypto.org
NEM:New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/
visual111

Activity: 493

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:58:43 PM

the idea is a creation of a network of coins all working interdependently. all coins taking part in the supernetwork will be allowed to utilize the features of other coins within the network. bbr will use BTCD's teleport, as an example.

this is how i have interpreted it...

look at BTCD's icon, the vortex. that's a visual representation of the supernet. BTCD is at the center and it is bringing other coins into it, creating a larger vortex as it goes along sweeping up coins (more importantly, FIAT!!!). a larger vortex is obviously more powerful. the goal is to sweep up FIAT. the vortex is representative of cryptocurrencies as a whole. jl sees uniting cryptos more beneficial than the mudslinging that has been going on the past few months. i agree...

not as eloquently stated as others have put it...but maybe my interpretation helps

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:01:39 PM

I can try:

Join all the coins together in one huge supernetwork.
Using NXT as the infrastructure, this will allow all NXT-based apps to function on all coins, and allow coins to utilise other systems features.
BTCD+Teleport, MGW, InstantDEX, for example......

This will be literally like inventing computer networking: we go from a system of separated blockchains to a system of linked blockchains.
BTW: Bloody Hell! This could be amazing. I'm off to get more BTCD in......and maybe some BBR, and some more NXT......

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
hologram

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:02:03 PM

bbr will use BTCD's teleport, as an example.

Then few month later every people who have invested in the good coin are invited in a big party with champaign and bitch.

msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:08:41 PM

Following and Interested.
science

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:17:53 PM

LOL

95 btc are peanuts little man

~CfA~

CfA send me some peanuts please Smiley

science

BTC: 1B12Kz4nzkjZPzeKrAJi3fcqJ9CDoGXaup
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:22:57 PM

I can try:

Join all the coins together in one huge supernetwork.
Using NXT as the infrastructure, this will allow all NXT-based apps to function on all coins, and allow coins to utilise other systems features.
BTCD+Teleport, MGW, InstantDEX, for example......

This will be literally like inventing computer networking: we go from a system of separated blockchains to a system of linked blockchains.
BTW: Bloody Hell! This could be amazing. I'm off to get more BTCD in......and maybe some BBR, and some more NXT......

I agree, but I think its better to get more BBR as it has not reached its peak yet and think BBR will reach $4 as BTCD, so there is more potencial of BBR growing than btcd at this minute in time as you have the roughly the same amount of coins of BBR and BTCD and BBR is only $0,3 compare to the $5 of BTCD so BBR has more potential to grow than BTCD in the next few days

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:30:24 PM

James what will be the next coin to join supernetwork apart from Boolberry ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: