Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736724 times)
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:46:07 AM

Each coin will of course continue to operate normally, but there will be an option to use any of the services that are available in the Supernetwork.

James

What services?   Undecided

You need to try a little bit harder presenting your proposal James...  some of us actually attempt to make sense of what we are reading.

So far...  you have been claiming revenue streams that holders of the coins/assets mentioned are already entitled to...  it doesn't cut it.  

Don't get me wrong...  I am NOT saying that the SuperNET Asset will necessarily need revenues from services to be profitable (although clearly presented this way)...  BUT...  considering the available information...  why would anyone perceive SuperNET being different from a mutual fund?  

Please expand.

I agree with the above two posts many of the posts here are complaining about it being too long to read or unclear. Please state in clear and concise language, both for the technical and non-technical what this is, how it works , what it requires and what it's benefits are.

Maybe try a diagram.

The idea is intriguing, go on, you have our attention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:56:44 AM

1.your identity is still anonymous.

2. you being the epicenter of the decisions and control of the funds of this project

3. lack of structured planning

I will take audacity and answer your questions.

1. Knowing identity is not important as there were numerous scams in cryptoland where we all knew who was behind. I am not sure if you remember, but the recent was Mark Karpeles. They were all high rank bitcoiners and yet they scammed. Not knowing identity is also saving problems if goverments of the future decide to somehow punish someone for doing some grat thing for humanity, wouldn't be the first time.

2. That's how he rolls - this is the most effective organizational structure as there is no middle man or some board of people who don't even grasp the idea.

3. That's how he rolls - if you ever worked in some company you would know how inefficient structured planning can be. James is doing innovation and you cannot structure innovation, because there is just to many unknowns ahead of time.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:18:16 AM

I will take audacity and answer your questions.

1. Knowing identity is not important as there were numerous scams in cryptoland where we all knew who was behind. I am not sure if you remember, but the recent was Mark Karpeles. They were all high rank bitcoiners and yet they scammed. Not knowing identity is also saving problems if goverments of the future decide to somehow punish someone for doing some grat thing for humanity, wouldn't be the first time.

2. That's how he rolls - this is the most effective organizational structure as there is no middle man or some board of people who don't even grasp the idea.

3. That's how he rolls - if you ever worked in some company you would know how inefficient structured planning can be. James is doing innovation and you cannot structure innovation, because there is just to many unknowns ahead of time.

My questions were directed at the dev, not you. I am sure you will understand I prefer to wait for his answer.

Actually was going to comment about your post but after reading "if you ever worked in some company you would know how inefficient structured planning can be" I realize it would be quite pointless, so why to waste time and effort.

Eth.
mikesbmw

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:05:38 AM

James, you say you need BTC and give a 5% bonus for whoever pays with BTCD and / or NXT.

I suppose a lot of people will throw NXT at it (I will), but as you say you need BTC you need to sell those NXT for BTC and thus putting sell pressure on NXT.
Will you try to prevent this from happening?

If happens what you think and I think it's not unreasonable, you collect 1000+ BTC in value, you will collect several million NXT easily, Those need to be offloaded by you. That effect worries me a little.

Sorry if someone else already asked this, I didn't have time to read the whole thread yet.
I am not understanding. Are you really suggesting that there will not be enough BTC for doing the coin deals? I am expecting some thousands of BTC to come in. Why would I sell the NXT or BTCD when these are undervalued compared to BTC? In fact I am sure that many coins would ask to be getting the NXT or BTCD instead of BTC, or maybe there is some sort of mix.

"Those need to be offloaded by you" indicates you are sure of something, but it turns out it is not true. Did I say I must offload all the NXT and BTCD? So, please give me some credit for not being stupid. I think I have earned that.

I am giving a small bonus (not arbitrageable) to the NXT and BTCD communities and accepting direct so they dont have to sell it to get SuperNET. Dont you see you have it backwards. By allowing this I prevent sales of millions of NXT to get BTC. Sometimes you worry me with your gloom and doom. Maybe you need to get a nice Starbucks latte! That is always for making good mood, it is probably the caffeine and sugar but still doomy gloomy is not fun

James
Huh, how in the world can you get a negative tone from my post? You are completely misreading it...

You said you need BTC to buy these coins, but will also collect BTCD and NXT. Those BTCD and NXT need to be converted to BTC, since you need those to buy the coins or did I not understand you correctly? If that is not the case, than fine, my question is answered  Wink

Don't assume something is negative when someone is expressing concerns about something.

NXT: Next Generation of Cryptocurrency http://nxtcrypto.org
NEM:New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/
NxtChg

Activity: 840

Simcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 09:51:53 AM

int libjl777_start(char *JSON_or_fname);
char *libjl777_JSON(char *JSONstr);
int32_t libjl777_broadcast(char *msg,int32_t duration);

char *libjl777_gotpacket(char *msg);

The above are the four external functions in libjl777
libjl777_start() is called after your coin is completed its initialization, with a pointer to either a filename or JSON string for the configuration settings.

libjl777_JSON() is called to invoke Teleport or any other SuperNET service. All commands are via JSON string. I actually havent had a chance to document all the API functions, but constructing the JSON is not so hard

What the hell? Did your ego just explode?

How vain do you have to be to prefix every function in your library with your nick? And name the library after yourself too. Or are you really a 14 years old girl?

Does it have a function that will return a random picture of you for everybody to marvel at how great you are?

And this?

Now how can a simple C programmer like me have such an effect?

Jesus Christ, get over yourself. Or grow up.

I used to think you're just incompetent, now I think you're plain delusional. Stay away people.

Simcoin: https://simtalk.org:444/ | The Simplest Bitcoin Wallet: https://tsbw.io/ | Coinmix: https://coinmix.to | Tippr stats: https://tsbw.io/tippr/
--
About smaragda and his lies: https://medium.com/@nxtchg/about-smaragda-and-his-lies-c376e4694de9
Trinibits

Activity: 635

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:05:11 AM

Leave it out mate. What you have here is something similar to the Borg. Resistance is futile my friend   Smiley
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:06:37 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 10:19:58 AM by Come-from-Above

libjl777_start() is called after your coin is completed its initialization, with a pointer to either a filename or JSON string for the configuration settings.

libjl777_JSON() is called to invoke Teleport or any other SuperNET service. All commands are via JSON string. I actually havent had a chance to document all the API functions, but constructing the JSON is not so hard

How vain do you have to be to prefix every function in your library with your nick? And name the library after yourself too. Or are you really a 14 years old girl?

Does it have a function that will return a random picture of you for everybody to marvel at how great you are?

And this?

I used to think you're just incompetent, now I think you're plain delusional. Stay away people.

Most certainly not 14 yo ...

<snip james profile removed cuz im polite>

~CfA~

Trinibits

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:10:46 AM

How did u come up with that CFA?

I saw before u took it off
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:13:55 AM

well its him u can ask him in pm should u not believe for some reason
my magic wand revealed this to me

i took it off for now cuz id like to be a gentleman Smiley
i know mr lee doesnt like this publicity

~CfA~

Trinibits

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:17:07 AM

~CfA~

That is some sick magic wand. I really hope no one else saw that. We need to protect this mans identity as much we can
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:40:26 AM

~CfA~

That is some sick magic wand. I really hope no one else saw that. We need to protect this mans identity as much we can
I did..
But not interested in his face/id though I would prefer that kind of IPOs to be backed by eponymous entities..
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:56:13 AM

has the IPO been sold out? Can't find at Polo... or has it not been listed yet?
hologram

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:03:53 AM

IPO during september.

EtherCoin

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:05:08 AM

~CfA~

I did..
But not interested in his face/id though I would prefer that kind of IPOs to be backed by eponymous entities..

QFT, perhaps some people navigating this forums do not care or don't find it important, but for someone used to invest (with relatively substantial amounts of cash or other type of currencies) is a must and adds greatly to the value of the project.

Quote from: smokim87

Not listed yet.

Eth.
NASdaq

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:24:41 AM

And this?

Hey man, 'jl777' is James' brand, it's his trademark. He uses it for his website even http://www.jl777.org. Using it to identity his code library sounds like a good idea.

I'm an investor in simcoin, but honestly, you sound jealous of James with your post. He puts himself 'out there' more than most developers, and for regular punters like me that's a very welcome change compared to most developers. James isn't a regular white bread dev, and he has big ideas, and he's backed them up with real results  to date. I've been using the multigateway and it blows my mind, it really does - a real decentralised exchange platform. That doesn't exactly come across as incompetent to me.

Teleporting and the SuperNET are big ideas, and James is obviously a passionate guy who dares to dream big, but are his dreams good or bad? Is his track record that of an incompetent scammer, or that of a talented an honest developer who happens to add a measure of charisma and personality to his many 'entertaining' posts.

Remember the bluemeanie matter? James paid back all the victims of that mess from his own pocket as far as I recall, and then he pressed on and finished the MGW. That earnt my respect for sure.

Don't get me wrong NxtChg, I think you're entitled to your opinion, but as another dev in this community your post looks like low grade trolling from an intimidated jealous rival, and I thought you were above that. James is trying to unite the whole crypto scene into a supernetwork that benefits everyone, including Simcoin.

Take a cold shower and get over it NxtChg, otherwise you'll damage your own reputation more than James'.

EtherCoin

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:29:38 AM

Hey man, 'jl777' is James' brand, it's his trademark. He uses it for his website even http://www.jl777.org. Using it to identity his code library sounds like a good idea.

I'm an investor in simcoin, but honestly, you sound jealous of James with your post. He puts himself 'out there' more than most developers, and for regular punters like me that's a very welcome change compared to most developers. James isn't a regular white bread dev, and he has big ideas, and he's backed them up with real results  to date. I've been using the multigateway and it blows my mind, it really does - a real decentralised exchange platform. That doesn't exactly come across as incompetent to me.

Teleporting and the SuperNET are big ideas, and James is obviously a passionate guy who dares to dream big, but are his dreams good or bad? Is his track record that of an incompetent scammer, or that of a talented an honest developer who happens to add a measure of charisma and personality to his many 'entertaining' posts.

Remember the bluemeanie matter? James paid back all the victims of that mess from his own pocket as far as I recall, and then he pressed on and finished the MGW. That earnt my respect for sure.

Don't get me wrong NxtChg, I think you're entitled to your opinion, but as another dev in this community your post looks like low grade trolling from an intimidated jealous rival, and I thought you were above that. James is trying to unite the whole crypto scene into a supernetwork that benefits everyone, including Simcoin.

Take a cold shower and get over it NxtChg, otherwise you'll damage your own reputation more than James'.

While perhaps I would do it differently, I must agree with this post. James has worked for what he has got, is his right to call it after his name or relating it with Hello Kitty brand as far as it will not change the end product or its performance. I think no one is in position to criticize it, why don't we focus in improving and helping the project instead of highlighting minor cosmetic details?

Eth.
hologram

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:31:44 AM

I agree with the last post, the name of the library is a WTF debate...

Mobius

Activity: 988

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:38:38 AM

Contact me if you want to be considered for SuperNET. I need to know basic information about your coin and what unique features it will bring to the network.
Trinibits

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:38:51 AM

Nice site noashh. Its gonna be really helpful to ppl Smiley
PPan

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:40:30 AM

Amazing ideas, which will be change the crypto world

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: