Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:35:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736724 times)
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:44:41 PM

As far as i know it isn't a coin at all, but correct me if i'm wrong
It is just SuperNET
There will be the coins inside of SuperNET, but SuperNET itself is not a coin. Technically it is a NXT asset

Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions... but will the SuperNET NXT asset have any utility connected to the actual project itself?
Its utility is that it is freely tradable among peoples, via exchanges and NXT AE
It also allows for stake based voting on SuperNET elections
It also allows for stake based distributions

Each asset will represent a proportional share of SuperNET and all that SuperNET is, whatever it is. A token to represent all the tokens it is hodling

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hologram

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:45:47 PM

You said no elections ?

I-Love-BTCD

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:50:23 PM

It can be a coin, Why isn't a coin?  Cheesy
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:53:57 PM

You said no elections ?
I didnt expect many, but it is possible for there to be some to correct any mistakes I make with initial parameters.
OK, put that way it is highly likely we will need some as I am sure I made some mistakes someplaces

Speaking of that I will be too busy to directly coordinate the supertraders and since I cannot find many to work for free as I do, I am needing to boost the percentage of trading gains from 10% to 11%, the extra percent to the one coordinating all the traders.

So, current supertrader parameters are:
10% of SuperNET initial funds and 11% of trading gains (with reserves to protect against drawdowns)

I am also negotiating with InstantDEX whales and I think some portion of the SuperNET initial funds should be used to get them into the CORE. I dont expect it will be a giant percentage for the marketrate swap, let us cap it to max of 5% and remember this is for boosting the InstantDEX ownership that SuperNET has to match the level of the other core assets. This in turn will increase the percentage of the InstantDEX dividends that flow into SuperNET.

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:55:19 PM

you can send it to someone
you can sell it to someone
it will be on exchanges

so it will have the attributes of a coin, but it is technically an asset, which allows for issuing dividends automatically

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:58:45 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 08:07:08 PM by jl777

Due to legality concerns I am thinking of the following requirements for SuperNET:

SuperNET is only available to those who are in cryptoland. Now if in your heart you believe in crypto, then this is all is required for residency in cryptoland. cryptoland is a state of mind, a belief in UNITY. For permanent residency in cryptoland this is requiring of earning the living within crypto and "work visas" are available for anybody with skills who can find a crypto job. No paperworks, no limits, and freedom to determine your own destiny. This is cryptoland.

SuperNET is not available to persons domiciled or enslaved in any of the following countries specifically and any other countries where SuperNET is currently or at any point in time declared to be illegal:

Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Andorra
Angola
Antigua & Deps
Argentina
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Bahamas
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus
Belgium
Belize
Benin
Bhutan
Bolivia
Bosnia Herzegovina
Botswana
Brazil
Brunei
Bulgaria
Burkina
Burundi
Cambodia
Cameroon
Canada
Cape Verde
Central African Rep
Chad
Chile
China
Colombia
Comoros
Congo
Congo {Democratic Rep}
Costa Rica
Croatia
Cuba
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Djibouti
Dominica
Dominican Republic
East Timor
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
Fiji
Finland
France
Gabon
Gambia
Georgia
Germany
Ghana
Greece
Grenada
Guatemala
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Guyana
Haiti
Honduras
Hungary
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Ireland {Republic}
Israel
Italy
Ivory Coast
Jamaica
Japan
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Kiribati
Korea North
Korea South
Kosovo
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Latvia
Lebanon
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macedonia
Madagascar
Malawi
Malaysia
Maldives
Mali
Malta
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Mauritius
Mexico
Micronesia
Moldova
Monaco
Mongolia
Montenegro
Morocco
Mozambique
Myanmar, {Burma}
Namibia
Nauru
Nepal
Netherlands
New Zealand
Nicaragua
Niger
Nigeria
Norway
Oman
Pakistan
Palau
Panama
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Romania
Russian Federation
Rwanda
St Kitts & Nevis
St Lucia
Saint Vincent & the Grenadines
Samoa
San Marino
Sao Tome & Principe
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Serbia
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
Solomon Islands
Somalia
South Africa
South Sudan
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Suriname
Swaziland
Sweden
Switzerland
Syria
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Tanzania
Thailand
Togo
Tonga
Trinidad & Tobago
Tunisia
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Tuvalu
Uganda
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
Uruguay
Uzbekistan
Vanuatu
Vatican City
Venezuela
Vietnam
Yemen
Zambia
Zimbabwe

Let me know what you think

James

P.S. I used Dunster's post on NXTforum as inspiration, ok, I just cut and paste most of it

JTB800

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:00:18 PM

precious metal backed multisig protected crypto is one of my projects for next year

fiat world depression is unfortunately inevitable. USD devaluation will affect all major currencies except CNY and maybe ruble as they are making for non-USD denominations in their major dealings. Also China is like one dozen Japans all in an internal economy with only one of them outward facing. China will do just fine in a global depression, in fact they will be the ones to benefit the most. I have most my fiat in CNY for this reason, not that I have much fiat at all

Will USA have the political will to sell of 10 trillion USD worth of its assets? I think this would be the vast amounts of land it has. GrandCanyon to Disney, etc. this I think is not so politically possible. So the easier way is to just do the "takings". They have already started this some years ago to set the precedent that if a piece of land is better serving the public, then it should be owned by the public and thus the private ownership is stripped. Now maybe some token amount is paid, not sure of details.

to me this is the setting up of this precious precedent. So, now when USA is running out of money, it is of course to use this precedent of takings that is now many years standing as the base to start applying eminent domain to more than just land. Imagine if the politicos change the law for eminent domain to allow takings for "land or any other asset" or some such general language.

Then using this new law and the precedents of the hundreds of takings (I think these are starting in small ways to minimize the complaints, but now bolder and bolder) how long before all of USA people's assets are at risk? The massive taxation is not enough to feed the USA govt appetite, it needs to obtain trillions of USD to keep its current size. Will it do the right thing for its people, or the easy thing for its politicos?

Now this expansion of eminent domain I dont think has happened yet, but I am not up to date on all the insane laws of USA, so maybe it is already started? If you are having any amount of wealth and in USA, I advise to get most of it offshore if you can. I heard they are "cracking down" on such things since of course USA citizens should not have any right to move their money outside USA, they must be protected from all the bad things that can happen.

In Argentina this has happened and it made things go from bad to worse and USA is following in their footsteps!
Maybe Argentina's football team is not making the best showing, USA is learning from Argentina how to properly destroy the economy fast as possible.

James

Wow, I am hoping that you are far better at projecting "coin" futures" than you are prognosticating on the U.S. and world economies.

First of all, China and Russia will not be better off, as every dime of their economies relies on selling to the outside world. But, being totalitarian states, there is a good chance that the people will starve and the Communists at the top continue to live fairly well (as usual). Is that what you mean by better off? In that case, yes, there is a small possibility that the brutal dictators at the top do ok.

You have this idea in your head that the U.S. uses eminent domain in some sort of regular fashion. I believe that the one case you are talking about was a town from 15 years ago. That was outrageous and made the news nearly every night. To imply that Americans would simply let the government sell off all of their land is preposterous. There is no dictatorship here yet (that is China and Russia, you must be thinking of). Furthermore, why would America be selling anything? If the currency goes, then there is nothing to pay back. The bond holders would be out of luck (hello China!) and the economy would collapse, but the dollar would be worthless. The far easier way to go is simply default and start a new currency. Your way would require a war with its own people only to sell off all of the land that the people live on. An odd way to go about things.

Look, I loathe Obama and every leftist on the planet for that matter, but let's not pretend things are different than they are If the U.S. goes, the world goes. That might not be true 30 or 40 years from now, but it is true today.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:00:53 PM

hi james,

nice idea with allocating some of the funds for trading.
i have a idea there - how about using the funds to provide leverage trading but for altcoins?
this will ensure a profit (interest rate) and will provide liquidity on the altmarket (there will probaly alot of bitcoins going into cold storage because of supernet).

bitfinex.com has it for btc, it should be like that.

greetings

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 07:05:42 PM

hi james,

nice idea with allocating some of the funds for trading.
i have a idea there - how about using the funds to provide leverage trading but for altcoins?
this will ensure a profit (interest rate) and will provide liquidity on the altmarket (there will probaly alot of bitcoins going into cold storage because of supernet).

bitfinex.com has it for btc, it should be like that.

greetings

to the idea of leveraged trading for crypto
NO!

I-Love-BTCD

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:07:34 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 02:10:11 PM by I-Love-BTCD

You said no elections ?

what elections before the launch ?   Cheesy
I-Love-BTCD

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:21:00 PM

you can send it to someone
you can sell it to someone
it will be on exchanges

so it will have the attributes of a coin, but it is technically an asset, which allows for issuing dividends automatically

My dear friend, I did fully understand all of your ideas and I am along with you until the end. My point in terms of legal issues. Wink

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 07:25:49 PM

precious metal backed multisig protected crypto is one of my projects for next year

fiat world depression is unfortunately inevitable. USD devaluation will affect all major currencies except CNY and maybe ruble as they are making for non-USD denominations in their major dealings. Also China is like one dozen Japans all in an internal economy with only one of them outward facing. China will do just fine in a global depression, in fact they will be the ones to benefit the most. I have most my fiat in CNY for this reason, not that I have much fiat at all

Will USA have the political will to sell of 10 trillion USD worth of its assets? I think this would be the vast amounts of land it has. GrandCanyon to Disney, etc. this I think is not so politically possible. So the easier way is to just do the "takings". They have already started this some years ago to set the precedent that if a piece of land is better serving the public, then it should be owned by the public and thus the private ownership is stripped. Now maybe some token amount is paid, not sure of details.

to me this is the setting up of this precious precedent. So, now when USA is running out of money, it is of course to use this precedent of takings that is now many years standing as the base to start applying eminent domain to more than just land. Imagine if the politicos change the law for eminent domain to allow takings for "land or any other asset" or some such general language.

Then using this new law and the precedents of the hundreds of takings (I think these are starting in small ways to minimize the complaints, but now bolder and bolder) how long before all of USA people's assets are at risk? The massive taxation is not enough to feed the USA govt appetite, it needs to obtain trillions of USD to keep its current size. Will it do the right thing for its people, or the easy thing for its politicos?

Now this expansion of eminent domain I dont think has happened yet, but I am not up to date on all the insane laws of USA, so maybe it is already started? If you are having any amount of wealth and in USA, I advise to get most of it offshore if you can. I heard they are "cracking down" on such things since of course USA citizens should not have any right to move their money outside USA, they must be protected from all the bad things that can happen.

In Argentina this has happened and it made things go from bad to worse and USA is following in their footsteps!
Maybe Argentina's football team is not making the best showing, USA is learning from Argentina how to properly destroy the economy fast as possible.

James

Wow, I am hoping that you are far better at projecting "coin" futures" than you are prognosticating on the U.S. and world economies.

First of all, China and Russia will not be better off, as every dime of their economies relies on selling to the outside world. But, being totalitarian states, there is a good chance that the people will starve and the Communists at the top continue to live fairly well (as usual). Is that what you mean by better off? In that case, yes, there is a small possibility that the brutal dictators at the top do ok.

You have this idea in your head that the U.S. uses eminent domain in some sort of regular fashion. I believe that the one case you are talking about was a town from 15 years ago. That was outrageous and made the news nearly every night. To imply that Americans would simply let the government sell off all of their land is preposterous. There is no dictatorship here yet (that is China and Russia, you must be thinking of). Furthermore, why would America be selling anything? If the currency goes, then there is nothing to pay back. The bond holders would be out of luck (hello China!) and the economy would collapse, but the dollar would be worthless. The far easier way to go is simply default and start a new currency. Your way would require a war with its own people only to sell off all of the land that the people live on. An odd way to go about things.

Look, I loathe Obama and every leftist on the planet for that matter, but let's not pretend things are different than they are If the U.S. goes, the world goes. That might not be true 30 or 40 years from now, but it is true today.
I apologize for my mistake
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/eminent-domain-being-abused/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminent_domain
http://books.google.com.ec/books?id=7U2pK0Y69oQC&pg=PA167&lpg=PA167&dq=%22eminent+domain%22+number+of+takings&source=bl&ots=uGhJIudzYU&sig=A0zXc3W-Xy2uQx55j2yo6ZatAMo&hl=en&sa=X&ei=vGcHVOeJJ8uxggTOg4GgAQ&ved=0COUBEOgBMB8#v=onepage&q=%22eminent%20domain%22%20number%20of%20takings&f=false
above is long URL, but it says 744 takings per year. and takings are for any assets now

"2005: Kelo v. City of New London
Despite the reversal of Poletown and Michigan’s rejection of the rationale that pure economic development constitutes a public use, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in 2005 that private property may be seized for private commercial development, based on the possibility of increased tax revenue or jobs.  In Kelo v. City of New London, Susette Kelo and a six other homeowners in New London, Connecticut, had their property taken through eminent domain for private economic development projects.  The City didn’t even declare their properties “slum” or “blighted”—their sole rationale was that someone else could make more money off of their land than the current owners could."

Should I find some more examples of this thing that is not happening in USA? Unfortunately other countries are seeing the advantage of this and this terrible concept is spreading worldwide, even as USA tries to keep it as quiet as possible. The Supreme Court has a ruling that says the possibility of increased tax revenue or jobs is enough reason! So, this is already the groundwork to isolate a small hated subset of USA citizens, say the rich for example, and come up with a plan that taking their assets (not just land!) can help create new jobs and tax revenues. Since income taxes, etc. are much higher tax rate than capital gains, then it is easy to argue that the wealth of a USA millionaire is much less tax making than all the taxes on working man with job. So just make anything that spends the ex-millionaires assets on a useless jobs program for doing busy work. Now you have jobs and more taxes and following Supreme Court.

Of course this will never happen in a country like USA that is protecting its citizens from terrorists like: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Dollar
And where possession of crypto alone would have been a crime without D. Bernsteins victory against SupremeCourt: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernstein_v._United_States

So I am using these informations on the Internet and maybe it is all made up by extremists?

I am only trying to open some eyes for peoples in USA, the media machine there makes the soviet propaganda presses look like some childs school project. Please Russian peoples, I dont mean to offend you, just your former govt I am making the example from!

I am the world traveler, I have been to China, I see with my eyes, but it is ok to not believe me. I am not trying to say USA people are bad. Clearly USD dollar hyperinflation is the only realistic path, so we are agreeing on this. If you are thinking USD hyperinflation is not making for civil unrest, then I sure hope you are right. It is quite possible if it is done like cooking a frog. If you start with cold water and gradually heat the water, it never jumps out. If you just put it in hot water at first, it always jumps out, of course if it is super heated water to instant cook, then it is time for lunch

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 07:27:45 PM

You said no elections ?

what elections before the lunch ?   Cheesy
not before lunch and also not before launch
only after some time and important improvements to the hard coded structure of SuperNET are detected

Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:00:02 PM

I have $0 in BTCD and yet I am still interested in the SuperNET project

As far as I understand it the shares will be held in BTC not BTCD/NXT.

I think that shares will be held in BTC and BTCD and NXT

I think that he will receive BTC, BTCD and NXT and he will change them against the coins which take part in supernet.
So after investing. 10% X;  5% Y; 7% Z; etc. etc.

I hope he will choose the coins wisely, at the moment every coin wants in, even the dying ones like Doge, etc.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:25:34 PM

Can anyone please explain how does this work? I read the 1st page but I am not still clear:

1, Would I be able to buy SuperNet? And when I buy do I buy shares or assets?
2, How do I buy? using NXT, BTCD or BTC?
3, How does this incorporate other coins? And what's the point of doing that?
4, BTCD will be the core? What does that mean?

Thanks....

I'll attempt to answer this in the meantime, and if I'm incorrect on any point hopefully James or another person who is part of the project can correct me.

1. Some time in the next few days there will be an IPO selling shares on Poloniex. James had initially mentioned a 15% bonus for buying on the the first day with subsequent decreases in bonus percentage as time goes on. For example 2nd day might be 14% bonus and decreasing a further one person each day after. I don't think this is confirmed yet though.

2. James has stated that he intends for people to be able to buy shares in NXT, BTCD, and BTC. With purchases in NXT and BTCD receiving a 5% bonus in shares.

3. The point of the supernetwork is to incorporate the features from other coins in to the network and make them available for use via a GUI embedded in the wallets of coins that are part of the network. For example someone wishing to send a transaction that took advantage of BBR's ring signature anonymous technology from their BTCD wallet could do so via the superNET GUI on their BTCD wallet. In addition to coins sharing features I believe many of the services that James is currently developing will be offered for use via the same superNET GUI. The point of all this is to leverage the network effect for all coins involved.

4. Since BTCD is James' personal coin I'd imagine that all of the development of the superNET will be first implemented on BTCD as well as all features being rolled out first via the BTCD wallet. Since it's the first member of the superNET you might consider it the hub of the network.
Can I hire you?
Seriously, you are understanding very well the SuperNET!

I have tender spot in my heart for NXT, the first crypto community that supported me and of course BTCD, the coin I adopted when it was a small baby when I accidentally became its core dev.

So, I am giving some small advantages to these, but it is not just sentimentality, but really a proof that I am taking care of my investments and my communities and with SuperNET, this becomes in much larger scope.

James

Can you hire me too please? I don't know much about C programming, java etc but I can do starbucks latte, clean your house and look after the cat, that will give you extra time to work in supernetwork.

What I would like to know apart from when can I start working for you,  will any coin that join supernetwork increase or decrease its value in the same percentage btcd does, and also how do we know that you will not accept bribery  from a coin to be added to the supernetwork? We are all humans and temptations is part of all of us in less or great degree. Would it not be better that you select 3 coins to join the supernetwork and the stakeholders vote which coin to add, that way the stakeholder will feel like a family more than just a stakeholder and only one coin per month that way will give a lot and unique publicity to that coin to increase its value and by doing so will benefit the rest of the coins already in supernetwork, if you add too many coins and  fast, it will end up to be the Universe Garbage Coin Bin

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
I-Love-BTCD

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:09:00 PM

You said no elections ?

what elections before the lunch ?   Cheesy
not before lunch and also not before launch
only after some time and important improvements to the hard coded structure of SuperNET are detected
Sorry , typing error. Grin Grin Grin
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 09:13:29 PM

Can anyone please explain how does this work? I read the 1st page but I am not still clear:

Thanks....

I'll attempt to answer this in the meantime, and if I'm incorrect on any point hopefully James or another person who is part of the project can correct me.

1. Some time in the next few days there will be an IPO selling shares on Poloniex. James had initially mentioned a 15% bonus for buying on the the first day with subsequent decreases in bonus percentage as time goes on. For example 2nd day might be 14% bonus and decreasing a further one person each day after. I don't think this is confirmed yet though.

2. James has stated that he intends for people to be able to buy shares in NXT, BTCD, and BTC. With purchases in NXT and BTCD receiving a 5% bonus in shares.

3. The point of the supernetwork is to incorporate the features from other coins in to the network and make them available for use via a GUI embedded in the wallets of coins that are part of the network. For example someone wishing to send a transaction that took advantage of BBR's ring signature anonymous technology from their BTCD wallet could do so via the superNET GUI on their BTCD wallet. In addition to coins sharing features I believe many of the services that James is currently developing will be offered for use via the same superNET GUI. The point of all this is to leverage the network effect for all coins involved.

4. Since BTCD is James' personal coin I'd imagine that all of the development of the superNET will be first implemented on BTCD as well as all features being rolled out first via the BTCD wallet. Since it's the first member of the superNET you might consider it the hub of the network.
Can I hire you?

I have tender spot in my heart for NXT, the first crypto community that supported me and of course BTCD, the coin I adopted when it was a small baby when I accidentally became its core dev.

So, I am giving some small advantages to these, but it is not just sentimentality, but really a proof that I am taking care of my investments and my communities and with SuperNET, this becomes in much larger scope.

James

Can you hire me too please? I don't know much about C programming, java etc but I can do starbucks latte, clean your house and look after the cat, that will give you extra time to work in supernetwork.

What I would like to know apart from when can I start working for you,  will any coin that join supernetwork increase or decrease its value in the same percentage btcd does, and also how do we know that you will not accept bribery  from a coin to be added to the supernetwork? We are all humans and temptations is part of all of us in less or great degree. Would it not be better that you select 3 coins to join the supernetwork and the stakeholders vote which coin to add, that way the stakeholder will feel like a family more than just a stakeholder and only one coin per month that way will give a lot and unique publicity to that coin to increase its value and by doing so will benefit the rest of the coins already in supernetwork, if you add too many coins and  fast, it will end up to be the Universe Garbage Coin Bin

noashh is coordinating the volunteer workforce
If there is a strong consensus among the stakeholders to add a coin, this will not be ignored, I stated a 2/3'rds supermajority is needed.
I have been approached by dozens of coins. How many have been added so far?
My goal is to maximize the power of SuperNET and I realize that each and every coin added to the CORE is quite important.
There is a looser adding to SuperNET where it is not in the CORE, but still more within SuperNET than not, this would be a GUI level binding and I am working on a process to facilitate this. These coins are more the ones that are conveniently accessing the power of SuperNET and helps to build the mass of the user base. Without all the starts in the spiral arms, the core of a galaxy will be without the maximum power. So do not worry, the CORE will be evolving and improving and there is room in SuperNET outside the CORE for many coins.

I do not believe this will dilute the value of SuperNET, rather it is allowing for more usage of the core coins.
There is an ever simpler step to be linked to the SuperNET and this is to get an MGW asset for your coin. There is a group in NXT you can contact by posting in https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=4007.0
They will help you to add MGW support to your coin. Once this is in place, then there is instantly another exchange for your coin. Already NXT AE is near the top 10 of all exchanges by volumes

James

zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:15:19 PM

Should I find some more examples of this thing that is not happening in USA? Unfortunately other countries are seeing the advantage of this and this terrible concept is spreading worldwide, even as USA tries to keep it as quiet as possible. The Supreme Court has a ruling that says the possibility of increased tax revenue or jobs is enough reason! So, this is already the groundwork to isolate a small hated subset of USA citizens, say the rich for example, and come up with a plan that taking their assets (not just land!) can help create new jobs and tax revenues. Since income taxes, etc. are much higher tax rate than capital gains, then it is easy to argue that the wealth of a USA millionaire is much less tax making than all the taxes on working man with job. So just make anything that spends the ex-millionaires assets on a useless jobs program for doing busy work. Now you have jobs and more taxes and following Supreme Court.

Of course this will never happen in a country like USA that is protecting its citizens from terrorists like: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Dollar
And where possession of crypto alone would have been a crime without D. Bernsteins victory against SupremeCourt: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernstein_v._United_States

So I am using these informations on the Internet and maybe it is all made up by extremists?

I am only trying to open some eyes for peoples in USA, the media machine there makes the soviet propaganda presses look like some childs school project. Please Russian peoples, I dont mean to offend you, just your former govt I am making the example from!

I am the world traveler, I have been to China, I see with my eyes, but it is ok to not believe me. I am not trying to say USA people are bad. Clearly USD dollar hyperinflation is the only realistic path, so we are agreeing on this. If you are thinking USD hyperinflation is not making for civil unrest, then I sure hope you are right. It is quite possible if it is done like cooking a frog. If you start with cold water and gradually heat the water, it never jumps out. If you just put it in hot water at first, it always jumps out, of course if it is super heated water to instant cook, then it is time for lunch

James

James, I implore you to stay focused, you sound like a wingbat.  We don't need you to preach to us about your opinions on US Gov policies.  I lived in China for several years and I can tell you it's an extremely regulated and oppressed country with the majority living in severe poverty.
torshammer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:16:06 PM

Thanks....

Can I hire you?

James

It's been pretty well concluded that James is not human. As for the voting on coins, that sorta defeats the inside knowlege aspect the venture involves.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 09:29:49 PM

James

James, I implore you to stay focused, you sound like a wingbat.  We don't need you to preach to us about your opinions on US Gov policies.  I lived in China for several years and I can tell you it's an extremely regulated and oppressed country with the majority living in severe poverty.
if people stop making posts about such things I will stop my wingbatting

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: