Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736725 times)
jahl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:22:54 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 08:20:04 AM by jahl

Just ignore mr frustration, he's not worth the attention.
I hope he's a paid troll tho(eventho that would show that the troll standards are realy low these days), if not then he must lead one 'happy' life lol.
Kinda feel sorry for the guy.
Anyway you should be coding James and not waste time helping that guy cope with his short comings in life.

Go do your magic !

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 08:28:08 AM

At this point, given your atrocious record of serial launch-hype-abandon failures, your "commitment to finishing the tech" has zero credibility.

Of course I doubt you will finish anything you start.  Such an novel event would be unprecedented and surprising.
I will quote you on this so there is a clear record of your interpretation of reality.

You ignore that MGW is completed. You ignore InstantDEX is in test release. You ignore that SuperNET agents and decentralized relays are working. You ignore that pangea was not my personal project, yet I am working on making a release for it which I believe solves the decentralized poker problem.

Until you start using facts I will be ignoring your (paid?) trolling. I do admit that I am not finished yet, but I am continuously working toward completion. The only thing that you can fault me on is that all not completed yet, but considering the difficulty of decentralized tech and the scope of what I am working on, most rational people understand that it cannot be done on a precise schedule.

James

Fact: after more than a year of selling vaporware investment schemes to the public, you have all of ONE "completed" project to show for it.  Some pro-coder you are.

Again, you don't bother to defend your repeated misleading misuse of the term "dividend."  Glassbox called you out for doing that, but you keep pretending you can't hear them...
The use of “dividends” – commonly understood as a form of profit-sharing – for projects that are not yet actually profitable (or in many cases, even functional). While it appears James has never claimed to issue dividends in the profit-sharing sense, potential investors unfamiliar with this distinction could easily be misled. The fact of the matter is that the only “dividends” he issues are new assets being given to those who hold nxtventure or SuperNET.

That you start stuff and never finish isn't only my own "interpretation of reality."  Glassbox also agrees...

James has a history of creating assets, giving himself a large chunk of those assets, and then releasing the asset for public trading. After seeing the price increase, he then moves on to other projects before finishing the project he sold assets for. As all of his assets are driven by speculation and not actual, profit-generating services, it’s possible that James is trying to unload as many assets as he can before the scheme hits its inevitable limit.

Conclusion:

From the fact that James hides his identity, to the lack of services that are up and running, to the fact that his assets combined have a higher market cap than NXT itself, to the general lack of transparency and clarity, there is no shortage of reasons for investors to proceed with caution. Caveat Emptor is the watchword here.

So you claim MGW is "completed."  Big deal, that's ONE FUCKING THING.  Meanwhile, you've left how many other projects in an unfinished state?  8?  16?  32?

I didn't ask for a "precise schedule" as I allowed that software development is subject to delays.

You're hitting a "precise schedule" strawman, when what I actually said was...

It's not just (as often happens in software) that Pangea Poker, BBR integration, etc, etc, etc have slipped past previously announced deadlines, it's more that you don't keep the community or investors informed about WTF is going on (or, more accurately, not going on).

A professional would communicate ahead of time that a deadline will be missed, along with why the deadline was missed, and what the new deadline is.

If you're going to be late to an appointment, you call and let them know before it's scheduled to begin.  If you're going to flake, it is considered polite to let  counterparties know ASAP, not just rudely blow them off and be silent about the reasons why.

Glassbox and I are using facts, for example the fact that the ONLY thing you've ever (supposedly) finished is MGW.  Second factual example: BBR integration never happened.

Your excuses ("paid trolling" "not using facts") don't apply to Glassbox.  They aren't even posting here, and meticulously documented every step of your scams.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:10:35 AM

JL777 I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   Kiss Kiss
Thank you so much for all project
Just ignore TROLL
many people respect you for your hard work  Wink
You are a Machine https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine  Grin Grin
jahl

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:19:00 PM

Just ignore TROLL

Yes, mucho respect tot James !
Not sure if monero can be beaten on the anon front tho since they use rot13 twice for double the encryption!
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:11:33 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 06:04:30 PM by EvilDave

iCE is basing his entire argument on the Glassbox docs:

http://www.glassboxinvestments.com/report-1-nxt/

Which is over a year old, and was obviously intended as a piece of anti-JL777 propaganda from the start.
Notice how it starts off with a whole 2 paragraphs on what Nxt is, followed by about 6 screens worth of 'James is bad' - based on no actual evidence of any wrong doing.
I don't see any other Nxt projects even get a mention, and there's close to nothing on Nxt features
Note also that GlassBox have never published any of their promised reports on other Cypto 2.0 projects, even though they've had a year to do so.

The GlassBox doc also contains no actual information or evidence of any kind, but is backed up by only the authors opinion.
iCE is either not able to understand the nature of this document, or he knows what it is and is deliberately trolling......

Either way, the GlassBox document means nothing.

EDIT:
BiText and CfB share my opinion:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154832.msg12481917#msg12481917

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 02:29:06 PM

Just ignore TROLL

Yes, mucho respect tot James !
Not sure if monero can be beaten on the anon front tho since they use rot13 twice for double the encryption!
well the litecoin to bytecoin is doing much better, relatively speaking, than litecoin. it has about 20% the transactions as the original

http://chainradar.com/bcn/blocks - original: most blocks have non-coinbase transactions

http://chainradar.com/xmr/blocks - first major fork: most blocks are totally empty other than coinbase

but having only a few transactions per hour wont create much privacy, though I have heard great things about the rot13

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:01:58 AM

So you claim MGW is "completed."  Big deal, that's ONE FUCKING THING.

Looks like you're just moving your trolling goalposts whenever you feel like it, considering your earlier stance on the subject:

Of course I doubt you will finish anything you start.  Such an novel event would be unprecedented and surprising.

Of course this isn't surprising or is it anything new for you:

You are ridiculously predictable in your posting style and content. For months and months you went on and on and on about the reference node; conjuring up all sorts of conspiracy theories that it's this massive centralisation and control scam perpetuated on the crypto community by Evan and that you're the only one telling the truth about how in one fowl swoop he can shutdown the entire Dash network (fud fud and more baseless fud). And for months we all pointed out it was being worked on and, would in time, be removed. Then, like almost everything the dev team puts their focus on, it was eventually removed and the need for a separate server eliminated when the function was incorporated into the V12 code.

And what came from you? Absolutely nothing! Not even a skerric of "good job, problem resolved", just nothing. Because it doesn't suit your agenda to acknowledge progress and people responding to areas needing improvement. That's why you're called a troll; your agenda is so very clear and it's not conducive to acknowledging progress in crypto where acknowledgement is warranted. (You're basically operating as a toxic person engaged in toxic destructive behaviour).

Instead of acknowledging anything that's good and done well, as each issue is addressed you just move onto the next gripe you can go on and on about. What is it now....um.....masternode IP blinding?

Your entire MO is about character assassination and destabilisation.
jahl

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:07:35 AM

I guess if you don't have any skills yourself, its easy to hate the more talented.

You could see it as a compliment James.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 03:19:05 PM

I guess if you don't have any skills yourself, its easy to hate the more talented.

You could see it as a compliment James.

He is free to post all his nonsense in other threads, but when he comes to the SuperNET thread I just have to post facts to refute his nonsense.

Since he claims to be such a good programmer, I would be open to learning from him. We can have a hackathon weekend to make something useful and I would imagine what he will make would be absolutely staggering. Since I have written over a million lines of code and he has double my experience, he must have written over 2 million lines of code.

James

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 03:50:04 PM

He is free to post all his nonsense in other threads, but when he comes to the SuperNET thread I just have to post facts to refute his nonsense.

Right. I actually missed an opportunity to point out that mining-exploration is full of 'scams' by Mr. Troll's definition, but by some magical process new mines get found, developed, built and pay real money dividends. There's one noticeable difference, though: a paying mine takes more than a decade to go from "greenfield" to a paying proposition.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

3rdStryker

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 10:56:20 AM

Hey All

BTCOR's Magazine, October edition is now available for viewing.

Click here --> http://joom.ag/XnTp

​What's inside you say?​ BTCOR and NXT/SuperNet news. Audiocoin interview. InstantDEX article. Damon's Article. EOM Report.

And did you make the "Top 5 SuperNet Slack Chats"?​ on Page 17.  Smiley LOL

And if the stars align we should see some really cool stuff inside next month's edition too.

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 04:26:07 PM

PANGEA alpha release:

if anybody is brave enough, latest push github.com/jl777/btcd is somewhat working at API level

./BitcoinDarkd SuperNET '{"plugin":"pangea","method":"start","resubmit":"no","base":"NXT","addrs":["hostNXT", "otherNXT"],"bids":[{"offerNXT":"hostNXT","wallet":{"isbot":1,"bigblind":"100000000","ante":"10000000","rakemillis":10,"balance":"10000000000"}}, {"offerNXT":"otherNXT","wallet":{"isbot":0,"bigblind":"100000000","ante":"10000000","rakemillis":10,"balance":"10000000000"}}],"offerNXT":"hostNXT","bigblind":"100000000","ante":"10000000","rakemillis":10}'

the above starts a game between hostNXT and otherNXT, each starts with a balance of 100, host rake of 1%, bigblind 1, ante of 0.1, and the host is a bot. By changing the "base" you can change what denomination the chips are, of course it is all just imaginary for now. InstantDEX supports a special exchange called "pangea" which will act as the lobby, for now manually constructing the "start" API must be done.

you can have up to 9 players by increasing the addrs and bids arrays
it is VERY picky and might need to restart nodes if anything goes wrong
working on making it more robust today

when it is your turn you submit one of the following actions:
./BitcoinDarkd SuperNET '{"plugin":"pangea","method":"turn","action":"allin"}'
./BitcoinDarkd SuperNET '{"plugin":"pangea","method":"turn","action":"check"}'
./BitcoinDarkd SuperNET '{"plugin":"pangea","method":"turn","action":"call"}'
./BitcoinDarkd SuperNET '{"plugin":"pangea","method":"turn","action":"raise","amount":"satoshis"}'
./BitcoinDarkd SuperNET '{"plugin":"pangea","method":"turn","action":"bet","amount":"satoshis"}'
./BitcoinDarkd SuperNET '{"plugin":"pangea","method":"turn","action":"fold"}'

It implements a coinshuffle inspired algo to shuffle the cards in a fully decentralized way. So no player knows the cards that any other player has, yet all players can verify the validity of cards that are revealed later and can also immediately see their hole cards. I use curve25519 field algebra combined with high entropy card seeds, but it isnt QC resistant so dont play for money against anybody with a working QC.

I decided that speed was more important than QC resistance for now. An encrypted deck is ~16kb. For more than 2 players, MofN recovery is possible for a player bailout, but i dont have that fully activated yet.

I spent a few weeks coding up pangea so now there is a real world use case for peggy fiat denominations. After peggy integration, I will integrate in jumblr so people can get some privacy for such things.

Pangea's rake is set at 0.5%, 80% of that to pangea asset holders, 20% to privatebet assetholders

the increased peggy usage will help subsidized the interest rates paid to depositors, if enough usage then it would be max 7.77% for all the longer term locks. And all this volume will have a percentage (via rounding errors) going to crypto777 asset holders. Jumblr shuffle fees of 0.1% (along with 60% of privatebet dividends) will go to NXTprivacy assetholders.

The sooner we can get all this tested and GUIfied, the sooner these dividends will start flowing.

James

JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:46:19 AM

The sooner we can get all this tested and GUIfied, the sooner these dividends will start flowing.
languagehasmeaning

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:05:09 PM

Thanks for your reply. I thought that it is in the responsibility of the particular community but there is no discussion about Supernet on Boolberry at the moment. Hope this will change soon.

Well, my question from two weeks ago is still open. Anyone who could answer it, please? Thanks!

As a big Boolberry holder, I am wondering if Boolberry will still be a part of SuperNET since I did not read anything on the last SuperNET newsletters?

It's still part of SuperNET yes. It's up to the community to continue to support it and make it more prominent if they wish. I think BBR will be becoming more active again soon, but that's just my personal opinion.

Also, I believe James as been continuing to upgrade the privacy related SuperNET tech and he's been testing some new innovations in that area. So other than the obvious BBR being an on ramp to using anonymity with SuperNET, anything other than that will still have to made more clear as the systems get more finalized.

Please provide an update in this Boolberry thread when available:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1198276.msg12610814#msg12610814

There are a lot of people curious about how BBR will be used. CryptoZoidberg completed the SuperNET integration work on the BBR side a long time ago
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 03:48:53 PM

Thanks for your reply. I thought that it is in the responsibility of the particular community but there is no discussion about Supernet on Boolberry at the moment. Hope this will change soon.

Well, my question from two weeks ago is still open. Anyone who could answer it, please? Thanks!

As a big Boolberry holder, I am wondering if Boolberry will still be a part of SuperNET since I did not read anything on the last SuperNET newsletters?

It's still part of SuperNET yes. It's up to the community to continue to support it and make it more prominent if they wish. I think BBR will be becoming more active again soon, but that's just my personal opinion.

Also, I believe James as been continuing to upgrade the privacy related SuperNET tech and he's been testing some new innovations in that area. So other than the obvious BBR being an on ramp to using anonymity with SuperNET, anything other than that will still have to made more clear as the systems get more finalized.

Please provide an update in this Boolberry thread when available:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1198276.msg12610814#msg12610814

There are a lot of people curious about how BBR will be used. CryptoZoidberg completed the SuperNET integration work on the BBR side a long time ago
http://chainradar.com/bcn/blocks
http://chainradar.com/bbr/blocks
http://chainradar.com/xmr/blocks

can anybody comment on those three pages and what it indicates?

I have always been focused on usage, not speculative prices. With cryptonotes, the blockchain size is a key issue and while BBR has the pruning, if it has to be RAM resident that defeats the purpose to a large degree. I am very glad to see a DB version in testing as until that is out, the footprint is too big.

In the last year I have coded from scratch ramchains, MGW, InstantDEX, SuperNET agents, atomic wallet swaps, jumblr coinshuffle, pangea decentralized poker and PAX pegged asset exchange, currently ~100,000 lines of C code. This is just the code I personally wrote, not counting all the non-coding issues of managing a large decentralized community, nor of the contributions of dozens of other devs. I dont believe many people understand the full scale and scope of what I am working on, let alone of the entire SuperNET.

Due to my workload, I am not posting much on BTT, nor can I be proactively working on BBR integration into SuperNET at this point. That being said, I think what can be done is for a SuperNET agent to be created that allows for using BBR by all the SuperNET nodes. A SuperNET agent allows a set of node(s) to publish a service to all the other nodes in the network, this is how MGW is implemented. I think combining coinshuffle with a cryptonote would be quite a powerful combination.

A BBR agent would facilitate its usage, but really what is needed is more active involvement by BBR dev team in the SuperNET slack. If you think of SuperNET as a shopping mall, then the BBR store is there, but without BBR peoples, it will be an empty store.

James

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:01:49 PM

Is there a timetable by when Boolberry will be storable (available as supernet asset) on the supernet wallet?
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 09:29:47 PM

Is there a timetable by when Boolberry will be storable (available as supernet asset) on the supernet wallet?
since it doesnt have multisig and also not compatible with bitcoin RPC, MGW wont work for it.
there would need to be some sort of custom gateway for this and that is not currently one of my projects

bitcoinrocks
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:25:13 AM

since it doesnt have multisig and also not compatible with bitcoin RPC, MGW wont work for it.
there would need to be some sort of custom gateway for this and that is not currently one of my projects

Does that mean it won't be tradeable via InstantDEX for the foreseeable future?
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 05:06:58 AM

Does that mean it won't be tradeable via InstantDEX for the foreseeable future?
actually it is already tradeable via instantdex's external exchange aggregation.
not sure if a non-multisig BBR asset will be adequate solution

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 05:07:28 AM

https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=6628.msg196046#msg196046

pangea test release

Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: