Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:24:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:45:23 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 09:29:15 PM by SimonBeCoinin

The best part is these total lying pieces of shit trying to turn the very customers they have fucked into tools to turn on someone else.

Yeah, we know we've screwed your brains out, but attack THAT other guy over there.  SUE!  SUE!  SUE!

Give me a break.  They must really think people are stupid, or they are typical fraudsters, trying to manipulate yet again the same people they have already fucked.  They've already taken people's money and left them with nothing.  Now they're trying to convince them to organize legal action against someone else.  It's right out of the sociopath's handbook.

If people should be suing anyone they should be suing Black Arrow and Alex Sovu, who through his account on this forum and theirs made promise after promise to get people's money and then broke them one right after the next.  As long as you're going to be in the US for this Alex, would you care to take up these consumer issues in US District Court I wonder or would you still like to hide behind Hong Kong law, scum-ball.....
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:17:52 PM

Why would Minersource even want 250 X3's?  Even if they had a fantastic deal on power, they are so inefficient they wouldn't make them enough money to justify the labor cost to install them and deal with the headaches.  It sounds more like Minersource agreed to pay them for the units a long time ago, BA sent them really late, and BA was upset that Minersource didn't agree to pay for them after all this time.  That's the only thing that makes any sense. 

Likely BA was mining with these until they became worthless and then sent them out. 

I also think if you're still waiting on an X3, they don't have any idea who is and isn't anymore.  So unless you contact them directly, they won't ever send you your miner.  That's why they ask for your address in their email response they send out.  Because they don't know who they owe and who they don't.

Probably the same for X1, but my guess is they aren't working on those since they didn't bother sticking them into their own mining farm. 

Since they are worthless now, I suspect they'll wrap up any further shipping and assembling soon, and just quietly disappear.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
SimonBeCoinin

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:23:03 PM

Why would Minersource even want 250 X3's?  Even if they had a fantastic deal on power, they are so inefficient they wouldn't make them enough money to justify the labor cost to install them and deal with the headaches.  It sounds more like Minersource agreed to pay them for the units a long time ago, BA sent them really late, and BA was upset that Minersource didn't agree to pay for them after all this time.  That's the only thing that makes any sense. 

Likely BA was mining with these until they became worthless and then sent them out. 

I also think if you're still waiting on an X3, they don't have any idea who is and isn't anymore.  So unless you contact them directly, they won't ever send you your miner.  That's why they ask for your address in their email response they send out.  Because they don't know who they owe and who they don't.

Probably the same for X1, but my guess is they aren't working on those since they didn't bother sticking them into their own mining farm. 

Since they are worthless now, I suspect they'll wrap up any further shipping and assembling soon, and just quietly disappear.

that's a good point.  why would someone 'steal' something that was essentially worthless.  makes no sense.

they've said on their forum that they have shipped all X-3's, and for people to contact them if they haven't gotten theirs for some reason.

no idea what's going on with the X-1's/1.5's, and people are not getting any help at all with miners that have malfunctioned, but you're likely right, they'll just go dark and let this slide away, hope to rework some scam in some other way maybe.....
greenlion

Activity: 667

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:33:30 PM

The timing and quantity of units they claim MS fraudulently took delivery of looks suspiciously like they may be inventing a cover story for diverting real units toward their Rent Some Minions customers now that cex.io GH's won't generate income.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:32:24 AM

There's no beating these kinds of people at their own game. They literally have nothing to do all day but figure out ways to fuck you, as evidenced by how they've figured out how to turn every single supposed issue with their product into a way to get more money out of you just to have a remote possibility of being whole. While you're a decent person who actually spends time doing productive things, they sit around all day dreaming up new ways of embezzling your money while pretending to be busy, when the reality is if you get in touch with them about something they feel they can shit on you over, they get in touch with you immediately and keep sending emails as though you're instant messaging them.

yep

pay to return product that was defective when they shipped it

pay for PSU's for comp miners that have never showed up and now wouldn't be worth plugging in if they did.

refunding people in BTC after the price/BTC had halved

asking people to pay for hosting

claiming their BTC was stolen

claiming their customer database was stolen

now they're accusing MS of essentially the theft of 130-some miners

they're fucking liars and thieves, plain and simple.  constantly trying to run one scam after the next.   

I hadn't heard of the MS stealing bit, could you explain/link? (serves them right though).

HAHA, just found it in the other thread!  That's great, these cocksuckers are getting whats theirs finally.  I bet they come up with something like, because they did this, we don't have the money to make more miners.blah blsh blah. (its also interesting to think about all of the links betweej Matt Carson and BA from Bruno a while back, maybe time to reopen that).  Regardless of your thoughts on MinerSource, I can honestly say I am happy that they actually did something right and screwed these guys.  I bet the, "legal proceedings" are as much a reality as the email list police report was.

You mean the links that BA kept deleting? Luckily, I was a persistent fuck, posting elsewhere for prosperity.
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:44:47 PM

There's no beating these kinds of people at their own game. They literally have nothing to do all day but figure out ways to fuck you, as evidenced by how they've figured out how to turn every single supposed issue with their product into a way to get more money out of you just to have a remote possibility of being whole. While you're a decent person who actually spends time doing productive things, they sit around all day dreaming up new ways of embezzling your money while pretending to be busy, when the reality is if you get in touch with them about something they feel they can shit on you over, they get in touch with you immediately and keep sending emails as though you're instant messaging them.

yep

pay for PSU's for comp miners that have never showed up and now wouldn't be worth plugging in if they did.

they're fucking liars and thieves, plain and simple.  constantly trying to run one scam after the next.   

I hadn't heard of the MS stealing bit, could you explain/link? (serves them right though).

HAHA, just found it in the other thread!  That's great, these cocksuckers are getting whats theirs finally.  I bet they come up with something like, because they did this, we don't have the money to make more miners.blah blsh blah. (its also interesting to think about all of the links betweej Matt Carson and BA from Bruno a while back, maybe time to reopen that).  Regardless of your thoughts on MinerSource, I can honestly say I am happy that they actually did something right and screwed these guys.  I bet the, "legal proceedings" are as much a reality as the email list police report was.

You mean the links that BA kept deleting? Luckily, I was a persistent fuck, posting elsewhere for prosperity.

You were right as rain about these people.

Sovu is a fucking thief.  He and Cristina were named on that credit card scam in Romania and they just learned a new game and fucked people some more here.  Who knows how much they bilked people out of this time around.  All of it is sitting in the Virgin Islands in their little holding company, I would imagine.  they're laying on the beach sucking Pina Coladas while typing in messages as to how poor they are and laughing their nuts off.  I have little doubt about that either. 

I don't believe they're broke, they took in too much money to have blown it all on simple delays.  It's not like they're performing assembly and paying a full staff and running components 2 and 3 times.  So they had delays, that doesn't account for the massive markup on all of this.  As far as I'm concerned they're simply thieves that refuse to return a dime of what they've taken, while not delivering what they sold.

People should've paid attention to you on this one, no question about that.  These people are professional criminals. 
kfactor

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:48:59 PM

These people are professional criminals. 

Yup, that about sums it up.
SimonBeCoinin

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:23:41 PM

The most likely explanation for this, IMO, is that they're cooking up a story to fuck people out of comp.

Knowing these pricks, who have fucked people over in every other conceivable way, and realizing that comp is the only thing left to fuck people out of, it almost has to be that.

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:14:38 AM

Why am I still here posting to this fucking thread?

Why is there no closure to this?

FUCK YOU!
OleOle

Activity: 532

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:19:47 PM

Why am I still here posting to this fucking thread?

Why is there no closure to this?

FUCK YOU!

If you want closure you'll just have to walk away... or contact your lawyers to put some hurt on them.

Most people posting on this thread want to see a lot of hurt  Wink

ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:32:40 AM

Pasting this here for archival purposes

In attention to all Minersource customers:

Matt Carson from Minersource has managed to convince our customer support department that we owe them 250 X3 miners. Our customer support did not check if they are paid and partially shipped this order (137 miners were dispatched). These miners were NOT paid and upon confrontation with Matt Carson all communication went blank.

It has been 2 months since the event and we now assume that Minersource has no intetion of paying the X3 miners that we have delivered. As it stands at the moment we are beginning legal procedures against Minersource in USA.

All customers who have ordered from Minersource and had not yet received their order should begin legal procedures against them as they will not receive anything else from Minersource.

HAHA makes me laugh more and more every time I read it, BA, I hope you read this thread too as I really don't want to create another account just to tell you how stupid and incompetent you are.  I mean really?  You shipped 137 miners that weren't paid for?Huh?  HAHA checks and balances ftw am I right.  Sure sucks to be the one that gets screwed over doesn't it?  Still not sure why you would post that here as if anyone would have any sympathy for your lying sorry asses.

I know.  A first year accounting student would literally know better.  It's hysterical.

I wonder who was the genius that did this (assuming it is in any way true and not just some insurance scam or something).  Please tell me it was that arrogant shit-stain Alexey, head of customer service.  I'd absolutely piss myself.....

If you check his account, you see he's no longer listed as "staff".

Nothing at this FUBAR company would surprise me any more.
Time to change the Depends, man. Good call.

blackarrow, on 15 Jan 2015 - 03:11 AM, said:

Indeed. Alexey lost his job because of this.

If you are waiting for your miner please pm me with your order details. They are in stock, waiting for customer confirmation to be shipped.

http://ecointalk.net/gallery/album/73-manufacturing-complete/

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:06:29 AM

Miners are in stock and ready to be shipped?

FUCK YOU!
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:44:26 PM

Pasting this here for archival purposes

In attention to all Minersource customers:

Matt Carson from Minersource has managed to convince our customer support department that we owe them 250 X3 miners. Our customer support did not check if they are paid and partially shipped this order (137 miners were dispatched). These miners were NOT paid and upon confrontation with Matt Carson all communication went blank.

It has been 2 months since the event and we now assume that Minersource has no intetion of paying the X3 miners that we have delivered. As it stands at the moment we are beginning legal procedures against Minersource in USA.

All customers who have ordered from Minersource and had not yet received their order should begin legal procedures against them as they will not receive anything else from Minersource.

HAHA makes me laugh more and more every time I read it, BA, I hope you read this thread too as I really don't want to create another account just to tell you how stupid and incompetent you are.  I mean really?  You shipped 137 miners that weren't paid for?Huh?  HAHA checks and balances ftw am I right.  Sure sucks to be the one that gets screwed over doesn't it?  Still not sure why you would post that here as if anyone would have any sympathy for your lying sorry asses.

I know.  A first year accounting student would literally know better.  It's hysterical.

I wonder who was the genius that did this (assuming it is in any way true and not just some insurance scam or something).  Please tell me it was that arrogant shit-stain Alexey, head of customer service.  I'd absolutely piss myself.....

If you check his account, you see he's no longer listed as "staff".

Nothing at this FUBAR company would surprise me any more.
Time to change the Depends, man. Good call.

blackarrow, on 15 Jan 2015 - 03:11 AM, said:

Indeed. Alexey lost his job because of this.

If you are waiting for your miner please pm me with your order details. They are in stock, waiting for customer confirmation to be shipped.

http://ecointalk.net/gallery/album/73-manufacturing-complete/

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving asshole.  well, except for alex whose ass should be in jail.

this will have to do for now though.  hahahahahaha!
greenlion

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:57:11 PM

Throwing people under the bus is just a PR game, they're just finding new ways to play good cop / bad cop and mindfuck you into not going after them. If anything, this is just a sneaky way of having plausible deniability of any promises made by Alexey Andreev via email.

The only change that people are really reporting now is that it seems they're suddenly too busy to pay their Rent-Some-Minions customers.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:13:31 PM

Throwing people under the bus is just a PR game, they're just finding new ways to play good cop / bad cop and mindfuck you into not going after them. If anything, this is just a sneaky way of having plausible deniability of any promises made by Alexey Andreev via email.

The only change that people are really reporting now is that it seems they're suddenly too busy to pay their Rent-Some-Minions customers.

I would even make a bet that there is no such person as, "Alexey Andreev" and it is just a made up persona to make it seem like there are people in customer support doing anything.  In all likelihood, this is some fictitious character they made up, and now can put the blame on, meanwhile nothing actually changing at BA.
Btw, have you guys had a chance to get to the police department to file papers about your email list being stolen?  Your photo shopped online submittal has gone unnoticed by them for some time it seems, so it may be time to pay them a visit.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:22:05 AM

So I get nothing of value in exchange for my $5k, fucking shit-head thieves.
SimonBeCoinin

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:53:28 PM

So I get nothing of value in exchange for my $5k, fucking shit-head thieves.

pretty much.  you give them 5K, you get something that costs money to run, may burn your house to the ground and by most accounts is a poorly designed, poorly constructed piece of shit.

oddly enough that's not what they actually sold people, now is it......
noddy2000

Activity: 388

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:54:46 AM

yep

Love you gleb but I was all over bfl back in April 2012 :-) I got banned about 30 times for telling the truth about them! All I did was meet josh in London and I knew all my doubts and more were true.

Never really followed black arrow or amt but you were onto them as well. Your a good dude man and I know sometimes.you have to use what some would call bad techniques to extract the truth out of Masonic sociopathic scumbags in this world.

Keep up the good work :-)

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
greenlion

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:22:50 PM

Has Alex Sovu been picked up by UK law enforcement? I've never seen them this dark since after the ASIC came back but they didn't want to admit they had no product ready.
btchimps

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:28:02 AM

here is our $ working hard @ Minersource.net or so called Miner Hosting LLC with Matt Carson & THOMAS SALVATORE

http://websta.me/n/mattstravels

https://twitter.com/borito4

http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/computers-hardware-software-and-services/miner-hosting-in-denver-co-90167211

More new BBB complains filed.  If you read the "resolved" items, it showed, they simply shipped items too late and claimed it was delivered so the case closed  Undecided

Real piece of work here

Hope no more new people get suckered into the bad deals

P.S. Read BBB Complains AGAIN, instead of telling me I CAN NOT read.

Has Alex Sovu been picked up by UK law enforcement? I've never seen them this dark since after the ASIC came back but they didn't want to admit they had no product ready.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: