Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:26:56 PM

Just placed a large order, but have received no payment instructions.
I'd like to confirm that the order I just placed will be in the February delivery batch, otherwise I'll just cancel and not pay.

Please confirm.

Thanks!

Buy through the re-seller or from blackarrow directly?

If Black Arrow, add the sales manager blackarrowsoftware   on skype Wink . She is online now and offering sales support.

I was unaware of the "re-seller".  Where does bobsag ship out of?  If he ships from US, I'll cancel the original order I placed with BA and place with minersource.ne  .ne would seem to indicate Niger, but somehow I doubt that.
They are located in Missouri.

Bob, if your out of MO, do you do local pickups? I live in Kansas City MO and could make a drive to pick up units when the time comes.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goozman96

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 03:37:47 AM

Can customers from the US order directly from Black Arrow? I would order from minesource.net but I can only pay in USD. Cannot get bitcoins in time to make it into the first batch.
They accept wire transfer, they just haven't set it up on the site yet.

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
goozman96

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:11:58 AM

Can customers from the US order directly from Black Arrow? I would order from minesource.net but I can only pay in USD. Cannot get bitcoins in time to make it into the first batch.
Im lashing at my web devs to get it done, its just taking a bit longer than expected.
And don't forget about the 5 days free hosting option; had to request that from Matt when I made my payment. You should contact everyone who has paid and see if they want that option as well.

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
goozman96

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:15:34 AM

How do you complete the order and pay via wire transfer if it isn't up on the site yet?
Magic.

Lol just email Matt and he'll give you the info. I'd post it here but idk if they'd be okay with that.
(In case you don't know, his email will be provided to you in an email once you complete the check out process)

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 06:33:28 PM

I have a bunch of these on order and want to make sure I have all the right stuff to get them to run...
I noticed on BA website that they will come with their own power supply, so I do not have to worry about that apart from a power strip or two.
I have been looking and found this switch to plug them all into...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003BU0EKW/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B003BU0EKW&linkCode=as2&tag=pck01-20
Will the 24 port version of that be good for these?  I should be able to plug and play correct?  Also does anyone know how I would make or obtain a wireless switch?  I would prefer to not have to set these up near my router, and a wireless switch or a way to make that wireless easily would be great!
Also, I assume they do not, but does anyone know if these come with Ethernet cables?  If I am going to order a switch I would like to just get everything at once.  Any Ethernet cable should work correct?

Thanks to any answers or help in advance!

DebitMe

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:59:52 PM

I have a bunch of these on order and want to make sure I have all the right stuff to get them to run...
I noticed on BA website that they will come with their own power supply, so I do not have to worry about that apart from a power strip or two.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003BU0EKW/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B003BU0EKW&linkCode=as2&tag=pck01-20
Will the 24 port version of that be good for these?  I should be able to plug and play correct?  Also does anyone know how I would make or obtain a wireless switch?  I would prefer to not have to set these up near my router, and a wireless switch or a way to make that wireless easily would be great!
Also, I assume they do not, but does anyone know if these come with Ethernet cables?  If I am going to order a switch I would like to just get everything at once.  Any Ethernet cable should work correct?

DebitMe
You don't really need a gigabit switch, 100Mbps would be just fine. The switch is unmanaged, so it should just be plug and play. The cables you will need are ethernet patch cables.
Also you should consider power usage when shopping for a power strip. You might not be able to run more than 1 or 2 on a single circuit.

The 24 port switch is for expansion purposes in the future.  But by the sounds of your comments it should be fine.  I am unsure what Ethernet patch cables are, time for some google research, lol.

The X-1's only use 50 watts of power so I should be able to get a bunch of them per single circuit, unless I am missing something?

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:33:22 PM

DebitMe
You don't really need a gigabit switch, 100Mbps would be just fine. The switch is unmanaged, so it should just be plug and play. The cables you will need are ethernet patch cables.
Also you should consider power usage when shopping for a power strip. You might not be able to run more than 1 or 2 on a single circuit.

The 24 port switch is for expansion purposes in the future.  But by the sounds of your comments it should be fine.  I am unsure what Ethernet patch cables are, time for some google research, lol.

The X-1's only use 50 watts of power so I should be able to get a bunch of them per single circuit, unless I am missing something?
You'll be fine with X-1's. I wasn't sure if you were running X-3's or X-1's.

I think I will get 1 or 2 x-3's, but mostly x-1's for me.

I looked up Ethernet patch cables, is there a difference between an Ethernet cable and an Ethernet patch cable?

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 02:12:42 PM

Will Cat 6a cables such as...
http://www.amazon.com/Cable-Matters-5-Color-Snagless-Ethernet/dp/B00E5I7UAG/ref=pd_cp_e_0
be compatible with this?  Sorry for all the networking questions, but I am a clueless Accountant, lol!

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:26:12 PM

I also just completed a wire transfer for Minersource.net, what you also need to know is that bank of america (the bank that is used for them) has a 25 dollars receiving fee.  Also my bank (commerce) needs to know the address if its over 3K, which it was.  Luckily I was able to find it on the about us page on the minersource website.

Can bobsag please confirm receipt of my order?  I hope everything went through and my bank told me that it will be a couple hours before the money should show up.  I know your busy bob, but it is a lot of money and I just want to make sure.  You can PM me if you need order number, etc...

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:36:47 PM

Do you mean the address of the bank? Or minersource

They wanted the address of minersource, told me they need the address of the business on transfers over 3k.

I also just completed a wire transfer for Minersource.net, what you also need to know is that bank of america (the bank that is used for them) has a 25 dollars receiving fee.  Also my bank (commerce) needs to know the address if its over 3K, which it was.  Luckily I was able to find it on the about us page on the minersource website.

Can bobsag please confirm receipt of my order?  I hope everything went through and my bank told me that it will be a couple hours before the money should show up.  I know your busy bob, but it is a lot of money and I just want to make sure.  You can PM me if you need order number, etc...
Wire transfers the money transfers immediately however the details of the transfer don't, meaning the money can be seen in the account but the note saying this person's name or this order number don't show up for a day or two.

Ahh, did not know that.  Ok thanks!

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:48:54 PM

I also just completed a wire transfer for Minersource.net, what you also need to know is that bank of america (the bank that is used for them) has a 25 dollars receiving fee.  Also my bank (commerce) needs to know the address if its over 3K, which it was.  Luckily I was able to find it on the about us page on the minersource website.

Can bobsag please confirm receipt of my order?  I hope everything went through and my bank told me that it will be a couple hours before the money should show up.  I know your busy bob, but it is a lot of money and I just want to make sure.  You can PM me if you need order number, etc...

You should not have been charged any fee- our account has that specifically waived.
And yeah theres a butt ton of pending wires today, but as thomas said I cannot see the details till they clear.

Yea not a problem, I understand, like I said it was a lot of money and i just wanted to make sure it got in ok, but its cool.

I do not think my lady at Commerce had a good grasp of what was going on, while on hold with bank of america, (where I got connected to some indian lady who barely spoke english and had no idea what I was talking about, but finally settled on telling me 25 dollar wire transfer), she helped someone else and I ended up being helped by another guy who just wrote, pay all fees) on my application.  Probably could have been as easy as that in the first place.  Either way, it is only 25 dollars so I am not that concerned if I get charged anyway.

P.S. - one time a long while ago while working at McDonalds a customer asked for a buttload of hot sauce for some item.  I proceeded to ask how much a buttload was and he informed me that it was 7, so 7 wire transfers today huh.  lol Smiley

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 08:52:14 PM

Doh I didn't add a Controller board to my order (required).

Matt, can you add that to my order please.  #3228
Thanks.

The bitfury is needed for the x-3? This is why I'm hoping it will sell out so I can sell my pre-order, I have no idea what I'm doing lol  Cheesy

did you pre-order an X-3?  Are orders able to be transferred? Not sure if anything has been put out about transferring order or not?

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:20:15 PM

Well what a pickle, it seems for the cost of this unit, it would mine roughly 12 coins before becoming usless. and at today's coin alue you could buy 12 coins for the same price...

I'm thinking either we need a new spike in BTC or miner's need to come down in price. All my investor's just pulled pin opting to buy BTC instead. as I couldnt promise more than 12 coins per machine return Sad

Well there hasnt been any word on whether orders can be transferred, but if confirmed they can be, and if anyone wants out and just wants their btc back I will pay them their btc that they put in for X-1's only at this time?

If anyone is getting cold feet that is...

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:05:15 PM

Well what a pickle, it seems for the cost of this unit, it would mine roughly 12 coins before becoming usless. and at today's coin alue you could buy 12 coins for the same price...

I'm thinking either we need a new spike in BTC or miner's need to come down in price. All my investor's just pulled pin opting to buy BTC instead. as I couldnt promise more than 12 coins per machine return Sad

Well there hasnt been any word on whether orders can be transferred, but if confirmed they can be, and if anyone wants out and just wants their btc back I will pay them their btc that they put in for X-1's only at this time?

If anyone is getting cold feet that is...

Found this on their website:

https://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/55/4/how-to-change-contactshipping-information

Thats good for BA orders, but what about minersource?

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:19:01 PM

I'm sure they will too.

BA had better announce a damn good discount ASAP if they wanna keep sale's going. At $500/BTC no one will be buying miners.

I've moved form having them host 2-3 machines to like ly only buy 1 or a few x-1's for at home Sad

I wouldnt mind some coinage back from the machines I already bought, nice to have that policy where more discounts equals money back for previous buyers.  I would probably just buy more product with it.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:19:43 PM

I'm sure they will too.

BA had better announce a damn good discount ASAP if they wanna keep sale's going. At $500/BTC no one will be buying miners.

I've moved form having them host 2-3 machines to like ly only buy 1 or a few x-1's for at home Sad

I wouldnt mind some coinage back from the machines I already bought, nice to have that policy where more discounts equals money back for previous buyers.  I would probably just buy more product with it.

Heck I would buy more X-1's if a price drop brought it back to about .4 btc ea.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 05:47:25 PM

Hey Bob, I wired money on Monday and nothing has changed to paid on my account yet, I understand that this is a manual process, but when can we expect updates for wire transfers?

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:04:02 PM

Hey Bob, I wired money on Monday and nothing has changed to paid on my account yet, I understand that this is a manual process, but when can we expect updates for wire transfers?
I have over 20 wires still "pending", I update wires twice a day, ones that clear in the morning and ones that clear before I go to sleep.
Let me know if your order has not cleared by tomorrow.

Ok will do, thanks for being vigilant.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:54:30 AM

Release dates on BA have changed to March/10/14 No word if this is batch 2 or not,but seeing how tape out hasn't happen yet Undecided

Update from BA: "At this point, buyers are still in the first batch. The bump in date is when everyone who buys now can expect their units to be shipped."

Yeah I talked to the support, said its the same batch but just different shipping date since they cant ship them all at once I suppose. Something about already 1,500 paid orders in queue so they are moving the next shipping to then.

So those who have had orders gone through but money waiting in wires transfers will be in which date now?

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:17:54 AM

Release dates on BA have changed to March/10/14 No word if this is batch 2 or not,but seeing how tape out hasn't happen yet Undecided

Update from BA: "At this point, buyers are still in the first batch. The bump in date is when everyone who buys now can expect their units to be shipped."

Yeah I talked to the support, said its the same batch but just different shipping date since they cant ship them all at once I suppose. Something about already 1,500 paid orders in queue so they are moving the next shipping to then.

So those who have had orders gone through but money waiting in wires transfers will be in which date now?
First date.

If you ever need vouching for anything you do Bob, please call me.  The speed at which you answer customers questions and the level of dedication you bring is unparalled in the bitcoin world.  You run a very good and well rounded business and at this point I will not think twice if I see an opportunity in the future that you are heading.  Thank you and keep up the good work.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: