Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:21:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:25:45 PM

On that date in February we will sell cheaper than our competition. This is our promise.

This leads to a few questions that should be answered as they may become relevant.
First, what metric will be used to determine that they are "cheaper than the competition"?  Will it be based on price per gigahash?  Or Watt per Gigahash?  Or some other metric?
Second, if it is Watt per Gigahash, then we will need clarification on final specs (1400 watts per 1 TH/s or for a full X-3)
Third, how will this be handled?  You promised!  But so far your only guarantee is that if you drop the price on your website, which any sane person, even  if orders stop coming in, wouldn't do as it would create a liability of more X-3's owed.  So really, that is just manipulative talk, as you do not have to drop the price for any reason, even if your competition is priced better.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 09:27:28 PM

$350 + $70 shipping seems to be a lot. Keep in mind, ASICs are coming out this summer, BFL is about to ship 1st batch of orders and there is KNCminer too.

We can work on the shipping price if that's an issue. Just drop us a note in the notes and we'll inquire DHL what is the exact price to your city.

Yes, right. By the time BFL ships, we'll also ship ASICs.

Just keep an eye on us!

Roger, that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 09:35:37 PM

@blackarrow: Are the Lancelot units actually in stock or are they going to be shipped out in August (per the description)?

That's May, not August.

Who came up with the idea to say:  medium / small / big  ( month/day/year). Should be ascending or descending, not random :-)

Me think Black Arrow is still trying to figure out how some calendars work.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 09:48:26 PM

http://black-arrow-information-technology-shenzhen-co.imexbb.com/

Black Arrow Information Technology (Shenzhen) Co.,

Room 801, Building B, Huangdu Plaza, 3008 Yitian Road, Futian,Shenzhen
Shenzhen, 518048
China

Tel: 0086-755-82948521
Fax: 0086-755-82948521

Email:   Send Inquiry

Type of Business:   Manufacturer, Distributor/Wholesaler, Agent/Broker, Trading Company, Exporter
Employees:   30
Year Established:   2008
Annual Sales Volume:   $25M to $74M
Export Percentage:   81-100%
Contract Manufacturing:   OEM Services Offered
Ownership Type:   Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Registered Capital:   $1M to $2.5M
Harmonized System Codes:   8470

Business Message
Welcome to card reader factory, a company profiled on electronic authentication technology.

Founded in 2008, our mission is to understand the business of our customers and prospective customers, assess their needs and provide creative, responsive, timely, cost effective products by drawing upon our extensive experience and resources.

We commit to designing, manufacturing and delivering quality products, which exceed customer and regulatory requirements.

Now, about those slim margins you mentioned, hence seeing if you can conduct refunds.

Deleted this fucked post, ASSHOLES!!!

~Bruno Kucinskas
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 09:53:27 PM

http://www.topfreebiz.com/company/339094/Black-Arrow-Information-Technology-Shenzhen-Limited.htm

Black Arrow Information Technology Shenzhen LimitedCardReaderFactory is manufacturing the best and smallest portable magnetic stripe card readers in the world. Our readers are encrypted, run for months even on a small battery, read and recover any type of magnetic stripe (even interrupted swipes) and have a very friendly, full featured user interfa... Read More Basic InformationCompany Name:Black Arrow Information Technology Shenzhen LimitedBusiness Type:ManufactureNumber of Employees:N/ABusiness Scope:Computer Products

Contact InformationContact Person:Mr. Cardreaderfactory

Address:Futian Yitian Road, Shenzhen, Guangdong, ChinaCity:ShenzhenProvince/State:GuangdongCountry/Region:China (Mainland)Telephone:86-755-82948521Fax:86-755-82948521
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:15:27 PM

@PG & Co , at first I really thought you may be looking out for ppl, because of some really selfless reason.

No person with those aims will go to the extent you're going. If you don't pursue an angenda and you're not getting paid by someone, then stop here and now and let events unfold.
Whoever ordered from BA and opened this thread at least once has now surely seen all the evidence, links, accounts, whatever info you posted.

People have made their choice whether to refund or not and now it's time for the people the blindly decided to stick with their orders to have their thread back so they can get a bit more attention from the representatives/resellers that post vary rarely anyway.

Thank you.

actually, I think a lot of people have not made up their minds about asking for a refund.  to this date, as far as I know, BA has not issued a clear statement on the topic.  

I've asked for that statement more than once, as have others here, and all they're told, as far as I've seen, is to submit a ticket and they'll try to figure out if they can afford to refund from their margin, along with the statement that this request is irrevocable.  What I translate that to mean is that you have lost your right to take delivery by requesting a refund and maybe they'll refund your money and maybe they won't.  

That's a load of shite from several angles as far as I'm concerned, but that is where it stands as far as I know.
OleOle

Activity: 532

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:16:10 PM

@PG & Co , at first I really thought you may be looking out for ppl, because of some really selfless reason.

No person with those aims will go to the extent you're going. If you don't pursue an angenda and you're not getting paid by someone, then stop here and now and let events unfold.
Whoever ordered from BA and opened this thread at least once has now surely seen all the evidence, links, accounts, whatever info you posted.

People have made their choice whether to refund or not and now it's time for the people the blindly decided to stick with their orders to have their thread back so they can get a bit more attention from the representatives/resellers that post vary rarely anyway.

Thank you.

I take it you weren't scammed then? Or maybe you just think your perspective is more important than others? Or maybe you're the one with the agenda to try to persuade more members of this community to part with their cash based on false and broken promises? Or maybe you just like seeing people get ripped off?

No mate, it's time you examined your own motives and pulled your head in.

Angry

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 10:49:15 PM

I've resent my PM from, May 02, 2013, 01:06:17 PM in case you missed it.

I've received it. Sorry for the delay but it's due to the jetlag.

I just arrived in China to help and to ensure that everything goes well. Will reply to you shortly.

Regards!

If Black Arrow in located in China, then way the fuck did he have to fly from the UK to China to make sure everything goes well?
OleOle

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:53:38 PM

Well at least you got one small part right - unlike you, who apparently is aimlessly continuing to come to this topic and post even tho you have no order with BA, I do have an agenda - it is to get answers to questions that havent been answered yet, because I have an active order with BA. Actually it would seem that I'm totally insane because i have 2 orders.

Which is exactly the reason why I asked you to chill the hell down with your conspiracies (i'm not even putting that  word in brackets!) so my question can get seen by BA. It's a simple question - one that should not be uncomfortable for them.

You say i could be pursuing agenda to get more ppl to buy BA products ? Were you even thinking when you wrote that ? Do you know what date it is and how mentally incapacitated you'd have to be to order any BA product now ? Not to mention the delay.

@Pentax - and will you be more capable of making a refund decision if you keep getting spammed with information about accounts, warehouses etc .... by PG, or getting some vague answer from BA ?

Question on refunds has been answered already many many times, you're bitching without even going to the fucking official forums !

It's pretty clear that you've only joined the thread recently otherwise you'd have known that it is only because of the volume of people demanding answers from BA that any answers have been received at all. Previously there was just silence, so if its answers you want from BA, silence isn't going to do you any favours.

Now I'm not going to tell you to fuck off and run along but I might think it loudly.

Wink

OleOle

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:08:28 PM

I've been following this thread long enough to know what's going on. The fact that I dont make posts and have an order and you not having an order and making this a chatroom should be a wake-up call for you, not me !

And nobody said anything about silence, just not your crap every post.

I am, for myself, 100% certain now that someone's loading you with cash to be in this topic.
Your hostility proves it beyond doubt. But if you've managed to get some ppl to refund then I thank you for bringing down the difficulty in the future even if by a little bit.

Must suck for you to have a job where you need to bitch & troll the whole day tho .. :/ Cognitive labour is just not cut out for some people ...

So in the absence of anything tangible to say you'll just lob generic insults based on assumptions.

That's fine. I knew you were a cockhead, now you've just proved it. Again.

Now fuck off and run along, little man.

Smiley

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 11:09:43 PM

We sell and manufacture hardware. We cannot advice you on your ROI or any other finance/investment issues.

Because, although not announced yet, we'll offer the warranty that if they do not recover the money in 6 months, we will replace them with ASICs that will.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 11:12:16 PM

Oleole and pg back for another butthurt rampage?

Trolls gon troll.

Being that I'm not a violent-type person, where would you like to meetup so that I can gently stick a broomstick up your ass?

~Bruno Kucinskas (real name)
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:39:58 PM

Well at least you got one small part right - unlike you, who apparently is aimlessly continuing to come to this topic and post even tho you have no order with BA, I do have an agenda - it is to get answers to questions that havent been answered yet, because I have an active order with BA. Actually it would seem that I'm totally insane because i have 2 orders.

Which is exactly the reason why I asked you to chill the hell down with your conspiracies (i'm not even putting that  word in brackets!) so my question can get seen by BA. It's a simple question - one that should not be uncomfortable for them.

You say i could be pursuing agenda to get more ppl to buy BA products ? Were you even thinking when you wrote that ? Do you know what date it is and how mentally incapacitated you'd have to be to order any BA product now ? Not to mention the delay.

@Pentax - and will you be more capable of making a refund decision if you keep getting spammed with information about accounts, warehouses etc .... by PG, or getting some vague answer from BA ?

Question on refunds has been answered already many many times, you're bitching without even going to the fucking official forums !

bullshit, dumbass, I've gone to their forums, and have been monitoring them from the start.

they have not unequivocally stated that refund requests would be honored or for that matter that they would not be.   that question has been asked over and over again, it is a yes or no question and to this point I have not seen a clear answer.

if you know something by all means post it, otherwise it is you that is clogging up this page with bullshit, while claiming others are doing the same, and whining about it as if this isn't a completely public forum and your opinions are somehow more valid than anyone else's.
OleOle

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:06:56 AM

People like you Jimmothy who have entrusted BA with their dollars should be thanking PG for his investigative work and determination to hold BA to account.  You'll recall it was only when the crescendo of customers who in lieu of answers wanted to seek legal redress that BA finally addressed some customer concerns with respect to the development timeline of their products.

The key issue of refunds for customers who were promised product deliveries in February is still outstanding and as we can see from the direct quotations of BA that PG has brought to light, BA are quite comfortable promising one thing and then deliberately breaking that promise.

Far from being customer-focused in a positive way, BA appear only to focus on extracting as many dollars as possible from customers (advertising a product as 'in stock' when the product hasn't been physically produced is unethical at best and most likely criminal) and then stringing them along with false and broken promises while claiming that the they cannot be held responsible for the ROI their customers receive is not just disingenuous and underhand, in many jurisdictions their actions break consumer law.

It's not a good situation at all and there's not a great deal that you as BA's number one fanboi or your new friend cannonboy will advance by urging silence and trying to obscure BA's failure to honour customer delivery deadlines.

In the interests of transparency, this confirmation of BA's cancellation of their warranty needs reposted:

We sell and manufacture hardware. We cannot advice you on your ROI or any other finance/investment issues.

Because, although not announced yet, we'll offer the warranty that if they do not recover the money in 6 months, we will replace them with ASICs that will.

With late deliveries, supposed warranties being dishonoured and customers continuing to be left in the lurch, there's not much goodwill that BA have left and until there is physical delivery of the products paid for, customers, potential customers and interested observers need to be mindful that real people have lost real money through their dealings with BA, an organisation so terrified of accountability that it does everything possible to obscure its head office location, ownership structure and management in an effort to prevent customers pursuing legal avenues to gain restitution.

Caveat emptor - buyer beware!

Hell yeah, beware, be very aware!

Sad

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 12:16:30 AM

PG and OleOle, do you even have orders with Black Arrow?

If not, doesn't make sense to spam these threads.

I won't admit to trolling, but I have to agree with you that I am spamming this thread. Reason? Because it's warranted.

Using your logic, nobody who doesn't have an order with an entity that is hawking a product should be allowed to hoot their concerns, even when concerns are warranted.

That said...

Also http://www.qype.co.uk/place/2563381-CardReaderFactory-Reading has the same company, but in Reading,

BByte LTD is our reseller in UK. Please read this page: http://www.cardreaderfactory.com/shop/about-us.html

yet the website says british virgin islands (same company), googled the phone number from this website, got to http://www.qype.co.uk/place/2563381-CardReaderFactory-Reading ? Now a web design company works on the same phone number, for a company, with the same domain / name as a company in Virgin Islands, and I still dont quite understand the post above.

All the customers are dealing with Merlion Holdings (BVI) and Black Arrow has a contract with Merlion to supply the merchandise.
Merlion is not affiliated with BByte LTD from UK.

http://www.cardreaderfactory.com/terms-and-conditions.html?sl=en

12. Our details

CardReaderFactory is a trading name for Merlion Holdings Limited

Merlion Holdings Limited is incorporated in British Virgin Islands

http://web.archive.org/web/20090207182216/http://cardreaderfactory.com/index.php?act=viewDoc&docId=3

11. Our details

CardReaderFactory.com is the trading name for CardReaderFactory LTD

http://web.archive.org/web/20110213041937/http://www.cardreaderfactory.com/shop/terms-and-conditions.html

10. Our details

CardReaderFactory is a trading name for Bbyte Hong Kong Corporation Limited
BByte Ltd is incorporated in Hong Kong, S.A.R. of P.R.C.

http://web.archive.org/web/20120202025648/http://www.cardreaderfactory.com/shop/terms-and-conditions.html

12. Our details

http://web.archive.org/web/20120202025648/http://www.cardreaderfactory.com/shop/terms-and-conditions.html

12. Our details

In case you're out, here's some alpaca wool to cover your eyes:

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 12:26:50 AM

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=117187
Anybody read the last post on this page? Is this correct?

This proves one thing: You can see from that the message that it was sent in 2009. You can also check that BByte LTD has been funded in 2009 (companieshouse.gov.uk) and Black Arrow LTD in 2010 in Hong Kong.

We've been on the market for 5 years and we're still here. We manufacture and design electronics and we're very good at it.

Regards!

Yet, is unable to accept Credit Card payments, siting issues with banks.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 12:31:56 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 12:53:16 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Apologies for quoting myself, but something needed to be added, highlighted in... I'm going for ORANGE this time.

PG and OleOle, do you even have orders with Black Arrow?

If not, doesn't make sense to spam these threads.

I won't admit to trolling, but I have to agree with you that I am spamming this thread. Reason? Because it's warranted.

Using your logic, nobody who doesn't have an order with an entity that is hawking a product should be allowed to hoot their concerns, even when concerns are warranted.

That said...

Also http://www.qype.co.uk/place/2563381-CardReaderFactory-Reading has the same company, but in Reading,

BByte LTD is our reseller in UK. Please read this page: http://www.cardreaderfactory.com/shop/about-us.html

yet the website says british virgin islands (same company), googled the phone number from this website, got to http://www.qype.co.uk/place/2563381-CardReaderFactory-Reading ? Now a web design company works on the same phone number, for a company, with the same domain / name as a company in Virgin Islands, and I still dont quite understand the post above.

All the customers are dealing with Merlion Holdings (BVI) and Black Arrow has a contract with Merlion to supply the merchandise.
Merlion is not affiliated with BByte LTD from UK.

http://www.cardreaderfactory.com/terms-and-conditions.html?sl=en

12. Our details

CardReaderFactory is a trading name for Merlion Holdings Limited

Merlion Holdings Limited is incorporated in British Virgin Islands

http://web.archive.org/web/20090207182216/http://cardreaderfactory.com/index.php?act=viewDoc&docId=3

11. Our details

CardReaderFactory.com is the trading name for CardReaderFactory LTD

http://web.archive.org/web/20110213041937/http://www.cardreaderfactory.com/shop/terms-and-conditions.html

10. Our details

12. Our details

12. Our details

In case you're out, here's some alpaca wool to cover your eyes:

http://www.cardreaderfactory.com/shop/about-us.html?sl=EN   "CardReaderFactory is a trading name for Merlion Holdings Limited"
http://companycheck.co.uk/company/03016878 - says this company is dissolved / wound up.

Amazing... This is the last question I'm answering on this topic. Please do your proper checks in the future.
Please use the government's official website: http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk

CardReaderFactory is a trading name, is not a company.
BByte LTD is the company in UK. (company number 07035674).
CardReaderFactory LTD company's number is 08125672, not 03016878. This was created only to protect the name; don't expect to get invoices from this company.

Once again, we are NOT based in the UK. BByte is a reseller

It's the future, and we're conducting our proper checks... Going for checkmate.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 12:33:54 AM

I'm making a fresh cup of coffee. Anybody want some?

No apology offered this time for tolling and spamming.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 02:13:50 AM

Hi!

We're back from the factory with some goodies. 275 of them, totaling 103125 Megahashes/second

You want to know what's amazing about this post and photos?

He's implying that he's back in the UK, showing off the wares.

Care to guess... Ah, fuck it! I'll just tell you. That office is adjacent to the factory there in China. Recognize the floor and chair? Source: http://goo.gl/s9U6IX

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 03:09:06 AM

One of Black Arrow's deleted post of which I had to reconstruct, and is verifiable.

Quote from: Beaflag VonRathburg on May 06, 2013, 12:40:56 PM
Alexandru Ion Sovu aka international scammer / credit card fraud:
http://www.gov.ro/comunicat-de-presa__l1a15869.html

This was 10 years ago. Some people change. No matter what were his circumstances back then, Mr. Sovu is our re-seller in UK and has never failed us in 5 years since we work with him. We gave him credit, and always repaid us without any issues. Mr. Sovu is a great gentleman and one of the most honest people we know.

Black Arrow trust Alex Sovu so much, that all bank wire transfers were directed toward Alex's bank account until it was shut down.

To this day, Black Arrow will not confirm that he is Alex Sovu or Alex Berk, both registered as owners of BBYTE LTD.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: