Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:37:57 PM

This next image will contain ARM dual core + Backplane + 5x dual chip hash boards + cgminer output.

Screenshot or it didn't happen
What are you on about?

Where is Mr. Ed? The show must go on!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:00:02 PM

This is like a weekly sit-com that drags you along to next weeks show via some awe inspiring cliffhanger without actually ever delivering. e.g. Cobra Commander gets away in every fucking episode of G.I. Joe. Doesn't that just piss you off just as much as never getting to see one of the Commander's plans come to fruition? This fucking cartoon never delivered!
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:28:58 PM

CrossPost from the BFL BA Forums:

Well, we have now moved from, "the compensation will be reviewed once mass shipment has started" to, "compensation will be reviewed once we have shipped all orders."

This is very troubling and is not OK.  This needs to be determined NOW.  The engineers have finished their part and can decide on compensation while the assembly teams take over from here.  This keeps getting pushed back and should not be ignored, and do not tell me that it isn't being ignored.  If it wasn't being ignored, it would get reviewed and finalized once mass shipment has begun, which it now has!

If anyone thinks that after they accept their orders that BA will send them anything else, they are delusional.  And let's just assume for a second that they do send out extra units, we have no timeline as to when they will send them out, they could say that once more chips get in, we will send out the compensation units, which could take weeks and the comp units will be just as worth less as the originals!

Also, the damn surprise, which was supposed to be released once mass shipment has begun still needs to be released.

Get this shit together.

EDIT:  Does this mean that the extra 50% units aren't going to be enroute until the entire compensation package is decided upon?  Where does that leave people who have already purchased PSU units?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
nosferatujeff

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:37:56 PM

I feel very blessed. I was able to live through BFL twice.
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:27:04 PM

Update: Minersource contacted me and said that I need to pay another $30 for shipping or get a refund based on a reduced amount of BTC because the exchange rate has changed. They said they don't even have the PSUs in stock despite listing them on their website as "in stock" over a month ago. I filed a complaint with the FTC and I am waiting for a response from Minersource.  Roll Eyes

Anyone know which payment processing company they use, so I can contact them next?
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:33:12 PM

Have you already paid for your order

Unfortunately, I did on May 14. This is for the PSUs. I am beginning a separate process for a refund from BA.
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:40:51 PM

Update: Minersource contacted me and said that I need to pay another $30 for shipping or get a refund based on a reduced amount of BTC because the exchange rate has changed. They said they don't even have the PSUs in stock despite listing them on their website as "in stock" over a month ago. I filed a complaint with the FTC and I am waiting for a response from Minersource.  Roll Eyes

Anyone know which payment processing company they use, so I can contact them next?
Just get a refund i don't see the issue. Sure they said it was instock but we all knew that wasn't the case and they should have converted it to fiat instantly if they were waiting on their supplier but since you are doing a refund from BA just take the refund.

They accepted 0.8028BTC under false pretenses for a product they do not even have. Why should they make money off the volatility in the BTC exchange rate? I should receive back the BTC I sent.
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:41:23 PM

Plus if you buy something and pay in full they can't come back to you and say you need to pay more because the exchange rate dropped just get the refund chap you don't need the psu any way if your getting a refund from BA

The point is I did not buy something. They don't even have it.

Edit: I did contact them before buying and they said they would sent it out without charging for more shipping. Their message made it sound like the PSUs were in stock and would be shipped shortly. That was over a month ago.
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:46:50 PM

They told me different before I ordered. Besides, why are defending them so much? Do you really think how they are handling this situation is okay?

Just get a refund i don't see the issue. Sure they said it was instock but we all knew that wasn't the case and they should have converted it to fiat instantly if they were waiting on their supplier but since you are doing a refund from BA just take the refund.

They accepted 0.8028BTC under false pretenses for a product they do not even have. Why should they make money off the volatility in the BTC exchange rate? I should receive back the BTC I sent.

They aren't making money. They converted your bitcoin directly to fiat and will now convert that fiat directly to bitcoin.

Furthermore - minersource doesn't differentiate between "In Stock" and "Pre Order" in their store. Pre order items that are available for purchase say "In stock".
Since they said "item ships for free with your current order" a reasonable person would assume these would get shipped when the miners get shipped. The x1 psus for instance are probably on their way with the miners.

Seriously - calm down. You're falling out of your dress.
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:48:27 PM

By the way, they said they did not convert it to fiat. Instead, they use BA as a scape goat. Minersource said they sent the BTC to BA to pay for the PSUs.

They aren't making money. They converted your bitcoin directly to fiat and will now convert that fiat directly to bitcoin.

Furthermore - minersource doesn't differentiate between "In Stock" and "Pre Order" in their store. Pre order items that are available for purchase say "In stock".
Since they said "item ships for free with your current order" a reasonable person would assume these would get shipped when the miners get shipped. The x1 psus for instance are probably on their way with the miners.

Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:11:08 PM

Really? Who are you anyway?

By the way, they said they did not convert it to fiat. Instead, they use BA as a scape goat. Minersource said they sent the BTC to BA to pay for the PSUs.

Either accept the refund from Minersource or get the order number that minersource received for the payment and try the get the btc from BA.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:08:39 PM

Wow if it was 2013, I would've guessed BA's X-3 beat out KNC's Neptune to the market if I was a betting man.

So wrong about that:

http://s3.postimg.org/i6mrr7d0z/Nept.gif

Pathetic....

But...But...There's no LCD, how will one ever configure it or know what they are running at?  BA "produces" luxury machines that the average bitcoiner just wouldn't understand.  Psh, it doesn't even come with a custom PSU, no wonder it got to market so quick.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:42:42 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 08:25:15 PM by Pistachio

Funny how the wording in part's of your post is just like that of the last email I received from Dan over at minersource  Wink.

Minersource committed fraud when they took people's money under false pretenses to perpetuate BA's scam. X3 units do not exist at present and I highly doubt anyone will receive compensation units for X3s or X1s. There will be more delays and problems with the PCBs. My bet is Blackarrow will be filling for bankruptcy right after they ship a few X3s and before anyone receives a refund from them. Minersource is responsible for what they sell on their site. I don't want to hear any of this crap that it's BA fault. You decided to resell their non-existent equipment, no one forced you. I am in contact with Bitpay and the FTC. I will continue to pursue this to the fullest.  

Well your buddies are refusing to give me a refund for the PSUs that they don't even possess and that were meant to solve a problem that they created. The compensation units are not real and will never ship. This is a scam. Minersource knowing or not participated in committing fraud.

They also offered to refund you the same amount of dollars you paid.

Also: They'll probably be late, and it will probably be far from enough compensation, but I bet the compensation units will actually ship.

Finally: Minersource in no way "created" any problem. They got the same promises from BA that we all did. And if they acted in good faith - and all evidence so far indicates that they did (I'm not extending that faith to BA, yet) then they were merely a victim of the fraud and not culpable as you suggest.

The fact that you are unwilling to take any semblance of culpability for the fact that you ordered a unit which says directly on the page "No free shipping for non-minersource orders" and are subsequently bitching about having to pay for shipping - you have personality problems my friend. No hate. But seriously?

Everybody else in this thread, including the employees of minersource, is frustrated with BA. Your problem is of YOUR OWN CREATION. It has been offered to be resolved for you for what I find to be fair terms and you reject them.

nobody even refused you a refund. they offered you a refund in equivalent USD but you want the BTC amount. If the exchange rate went the other way, you'd want the USD amount. Take what you can get. QED.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:47:53 AM

Is it true that customers who live behind the european curtain are looking at running a miner that could end up costing them money? How much life can they suck out of a customer?
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:34:01 PM

"We’re pleased to announce touch-down of the first batch of our new 20 nanometer Neptune processors. They are now going through the testing/tweaking/assembly stage in Sweden and shipping will commence this week." -- KnC

v.s.

"We have finalized 2 versions of the backplane which we will send to the factory tomorrow. Once the backplane is ready we can start shipping. We estimate that to be around the end of next week pending factory's schedule." -- Black Arrow
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:44:37 PM

Why don't you make a thread in the scammers section instead of polluting this thread?

I thought this would be relevant for other Blackarrow/Minersource customers. However, you are probably right. No one has said anything positive about my comments. So, I will stop adding to this.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:10:18 AM

The delay train is on track and ahead of schedule for the delivery of its mass shipment of network difficulty.

Bitcoin Difficulty:   13,462,580,115
Estimated Next Difficulty:   16,918,441,990 (+25.67%)
Adjust time:   After 1288 Blocks, About 7.4 days
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:49:55 AM

"... We do not aim to make any profit on our first batch of ASICs and our sole target is to cover the manufacturing costs. ..."

Looks like this is a non-profit organization. What a way to solicit donations.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:58:36 AM

Black Arrow's slogan: "We do not aim to make any profit"

How did I miss this? In the very first post no less.  Cry
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:00:02 PM

Quote from: Pistachio on Today at 04:59:10 PM
Quote from: MoneyMuscles on Today at 04:55:09 PM
Quote from: Pistachio on Today at 04:48:24 PM
Quote from: MoneyMuscles on Today at 04:45:50 PM
Has anyone found an efficient way of getting refunded at a more immediate pace. Im getting tired of waiting and getting a refund after shipping as they offer now is just unacceptable. Has anyone outside of China been refunded recently?

You need to file a report at http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx and hopefully enough people file as well to create a case for the DOJ/FBI. Otherwise, I don't think so.

Is this an American only thing or international?

Unfortunately, only for minersuorce orders or if you are in the US.

See,

"Q: Can I file a complaint if I have been victimized by an individual or company in the United States, but I am not a citizen of the United States?

If one of the two parties involved is located within the United States, please feel free to file a complaint."

If only I could file a complaint against you for wasting taxpayer resources with such a frivolous complaint. I know you said you ignored me, but for the benefit of everyone else.

1) you were offered a refund of the exact amount of dollars you paid.

2) you were offered to have the power supply shipped to you if you paid shipping.

3) You ordered a product that only said free shipping for customers who ordered an X1 or X3 through minersource, and when you were told you had to pay free shipping you threw a temper-tantrum and contacted the FBI and the FTC.

If that's the attitude you have - good luck with life, man. The hallmark of adulthood is taking responsibility for one's own decisions, and you seem to have failed to achieve that.

By the way, filing a false report to a federal agency, pursuant to title 31 of the United States Code, is punishable by a $10,000 fine. Here's hoping the system works.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: