Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:39:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 96767 times)
greenlion

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:52:26 AM

In the latest hilarious turn of events --

http://ecointalk.net/topic/392-black-arrow-weekly-production-update/?p=20381

We're planning to take Apluspower to court as they have developed this PSU on our money and time and instead of replacing our PSUs they replace Bitmain's.

What a weird coincidence, we're planning to take Black Arrow to court as they have developed this ASIC line with our money and time and instead of servicing their customers, they mine themselves and sit on our money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:08:54 AM

In the latest hilarious turn of events --

http://ecointalk.net/topic/392-black-arrow-weekly-production-update/?p=20381

We're planning to take Apluspower to court as they have developed this PSU on our money and time and instead of replacing our PSUs they replace Bitmain's.

What a weird coincidence, we're planning to take Black Arrow to court as they have developed this ASIC line with our money and time and instead of servicing their customers, they mine themselves and sit on our money.

I always say that I believe in karma, and it seems that what has gone around is coming around.  Hopefully it is true that they got bitcoin stolen as that would simply be the icing on the cake.  But I wonder if they really will take the PSU manufacturer to court or if they will just say they will and then nothing happens just like the email "theft" and pretty much everything else this company has done.

Also, perhaps the  reason Bitmain got support for the PSU supplier is because they are actually purchasing in quantity and can be seen as a future business partner and not just a one time deal?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:43:28 AM

It's getting better still - this is a direct copy/paste from my RMA ticket (note: I've asked them to initiate the return shipment or provide their DHL International customer number so they can be billed for the return shipment):

Dear Customer,

We understand your situation and it's your right to apply to instances you deem necessary.
I have forwarded you information to our management for a decision, however threats are barely can be called - politely - and i am sure you are also well aware of this.
Also, you must be well aware of any other operating company practices, the hardware must be returned for inspection and replacement, such repair or replacement should be done in a set time frame.
We do not refuse to replace or repair hardware, however as per agreement shipment cost has to be covered by customer. As we have not inspected it and cannot conclude what have caused devices to malfunction. If you return the hardware and there is indeed production defect found related to our product, you can claim shipment cost. Please provide us with official independent expertise, that in a fact miner has hardware issues and must be replaced, that it had any defects that we are knowingly ignored and shipped you a faulty hardware by intent. Otherwise, unfortunately we are unable to come to conclusion if miner actually has issue, or that it's problems are caused by any other means that improper operational conditions. In any way, unit has to be sent to court for conclusion and for verdict regarding it's inability to operate. If you do not wish unit to be inspected by us and replaced, you can apply for such independent expertise. However to my knowledge the cost of shipment will be much lower and it will take much less time than means of replacement we offer as it's cost are only shipment fee.

Above i have stated best resolution for this situation, however if you do not agree with it it's your right to proceed as deemed necessary. i must point out again, we do not refuse to accept hardware for warranty, but our customer refuses to deliver hardware to us for inspection.
Please note, that if hardware are found working, or i there is mechanical damage we will be unable to provide service free of charge. Testing fee for working products are 90$ + shipment costs, for damaged hardware cost are calculated based on damaged parts.

Regards Alexey A.

Note: Alexey A. is Nemesidis on the forum
Note 2: bold emphasis is mine

So I gotta get an independent source, respectively a court to confirm the unit is broken before sending it in for RMA. I feel like I'm in the middle of a monty python's movie and a goddamn shoe is about to stomp me flat.

Please copy and paste that latest twist in the BA ripoff saga in an e-mail and send it to Detective Investigation Team 3 of Wan Chai Police Station, which is handling the BlackArrow case:

wchdist-dit-3-office@police.gov.hk

We have to take these scammers down before they decide to take their remaining money and run.
btmtb

Activity: 291

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:20:56 AM

It's getting better still - this is a direct copy/paste from my RMA ticket (note: I've asked them to initiate the return shipment or provide their DHL International customer number so they can be billed for the return shipment):

Dear Customer,

We understand your situation and it's your right to apply to instances you deem necessary.
I have forwarded you information to our management for a decision, however threats are barely can be called - politely - and i am sure you are also well aware of this.
Also, you must be well aware of any other operating company practices, the hardware must be returned for inspection and replacement, such repair or replacement should be done in a set time frame.
We do not refuse to replace or repair hardware, however as per agreement shipment cost has to be covered by customer. As we have not inspected it and cannot conclude what have caused devices to malfunction. If you return the hardware and there is indeed production defect found related to our product, you can claim shipment cost. Please provide us with official independent expertise, that in a fact miner has hardware issues and must be replaced, that it had any defects that we are knowingly ignored and shipped you a faulty hardware by intent. Otherwise, unfortunately we are unable to come to conclusion if miner actually has issue, or that it's problems are caused by any other means that improper operational conditions. In any way, unit has to be sent to court for conclusion and for verdict regarding it's inability to operate. If you do not wish unit to be inspected by us and replaced, you can apply for such independent expertise. However to my knowledge the cost of shipment will be much lower and it will take much less time than means of replacement we offer as it's cost are only shipment fee.

Above i have stated best resolution for this situation, however if you do not agree with it it's your right to proceed as deemed necessary. i must point out again, we do not refuse to accept hardware for warranty, but our customer refuses to deliver hardware to us for inspection.
Please note, that if hardware are found working, or i there is mechanical damage we will be unable to provide service free of charge. Testing fee for working products are 90$ + shipment costs, for damaged hardware cost are calculated based on damaged parts.

Regards Alexey A.

So I gotta get an independent source, respectively a court to confirm the unit is broken before sending it in for RMA. I feel like I'm in the middle of a monty python's movie and a goddamn shoe is about to stomp me flat.

That is so ridiculously kafkaesque I would not believe it if you'd claimed it came from any other company, however from the mismanaged and incompetent scam that has been BlackArrow it's just another day in the poor-performance-handbook that they've co-authored.
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:15:12 PM

Dear Customer,

Regards Alexey A.

That is so ridiculously kafkaesque I would not believe it if you'd claimed it came from any other company, however from the mismanaged and incompetent scam that has been BlackArrow it's just another day in the poor-performance-handbook that they've co-authored.

So the people that posted a power supply recall to their own website are now saying what exactly?

They are hunky dory?

The customer is responsible somehow to prove that these defective supplies are defective?

The customer is responsible to pay for shipping back to China because Black Arrow fucked up yet again?

I will hope that a pallet of their incendiary power supplies falls on all of them as they are grouped up talking about how to fuck people some more, and crushes them like the cockroaches they are.

These people all total scum of the earth.  That includes all of them.  Their crappy engineers, their crooked management, their crooked ass resellers, the useful idiots on their forum and those that post here.  All of them.  Simply shitty human beings that wouldn't recognize an honest way to do business if it walked up and bit them in the face.
ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:36:21 PM

So the people that posted a power supply recall to their own website are now saying what exactly?

They are hunky dory?

The customer is responsible somehow to prove that these defective supplies are defective?

The customer is responsible to pay for shipping back to China because Black Arrow fucked up yet again?

I will hope that a pallet of their incendiary power supplies falls on all of them as they are grouped up talking about how to fuck people some more, and crushes them like the cockroaches they are.

These people all total scum of the earth.  That includes all of them.  Their crappy engineers, their crooked management, their crooked ass resellers, the useful idiots on their forum and those that post here.  All of them.  Simply shitty human beings that wouldn't recognize an honest way to do business if it walked up and bit them in the face.

Dude, don't mince words - tell us what you're really thinking Wink
kfactor

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:58:21 PM

Breaking News: Roma goes high-tech with 21st century scams.

so disgusted, had photoshop open and couldn't resist the temptation to express myself
DonRavy

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:01:22 PM

In repsonse to my above post I wanted to apologize to all fans of british comedy here, once for connecting the glorious humor of monty python to this debacle, as well as for screwing up the reference so badly, that I mentioned a goddamn shoe instead of a goddamn foot stomping me flat. Please be assured that said goddamn foot has now landed and that as a result I'm now as flat as Black Arrow's intellect.

Kind Regards,
BA cusomter #2000+ who has finally lost his mind
kfactor

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:02:39 PM

BA cusomter #2000+ who has finally lost his mind ... with a Banana!
Pentax

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:03:07 PM

In repsonse to my above post I wanted to apologize to all fans of british comedy here, once for connecting the glorious humor of monty python to this debacle, as well as for screwing up the reference so badly, that I mentioned a goddamn shoe instead of a goddamn foot stomping me flat. Please be assured that said goddamn foot has now landed and that as a result I'm now as flat as Black Arrow's intellect.

Kind Regards,
BA cusomter #2000+ who has finally lost his mind

A group fart in their general direction should put it straight.   Cheesy
Pentax

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:06:39 PM

Dude, don't mince words - tell us what you're really thinking Wink

Well, OK. 

I'd like to see them all in jail getting gang raped by a bunch of very large men that were put into jail for having peckers too large to be legal.

The weekly progress update could include a medical rundown of how many stitches it took to get their asses back in working order after shower time and who might have caught some nasty disease this week.

I'd eat that up like a box of Girl Scout cookies. Grin

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 10:13:39 PM

This company's rating has been updated in the Manufacturer Trustworthiness thread.

[This message won't be monitored, discuss your concerns in the thread.]

SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:33:56 PM

Straight from the horse's mouth:

http://ecointalk.net/topic/1522-how-most-all-tickets-start-out-dear-customer/

Posted Nemesidis 20 October 2014 - 08:49 AM

"Units don't really blow up, i am more than sure it was the PSU, please send it back for replacement, we are trying to get shipping fees out of PSU factory, but as you understand they retaliate. It's very hard to get money back for anything, once you paid in China. Before you do, they will feed you for free shake your hand and act like you are a king, afterwards, after you paid no one will care much. Unfortunately we are not PSU factory and cannot replace those by ourself."

The pricks deleted posts in response to that and locked the thread.  typical, although not in that he was seemingly admitting they are shitting on people, before shitting on them again, censoring their replies and locking the conversation.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:49:26 PM

"Units don't really blow up, i am more than sure it was the PSU, please send it back for replacement, we are trying to get shipping fees out of PSU factory, but as you understand they retaliate. It's very hard to get money back for anything, once you paid in China. Before you do, they will feed you for free shake your hand and act like you are a king, afterwards, after you paid no one will care much. Unfortunately we are not PSU factory and cannot replace those by ourself."

The pricks deleted posts in response to that and locked the thread.  typical, although not in that he was seemingly admitting they are shitting on people, before shitting on them again, censoring their replies and locking the conversation.

This is the deleted post from user "Shitaki", my window was still open from last night.

Posted Today, 01:28 AM
Nemesidis, on 20 Oct 2014 - 01:17 AM, said:
I Realize that i just clarified a whole sales industry, correct me if i am wrong. I am here to answer your questions, to the limits of information i posses. I do not need to like or dislike the sales.

no, but that is my experience with Chinese companies.  the last time I had a screw up like this I ordered something for my business from a Chinese manufacturer.  a technical industrial device costing tens of thousands of dollars.

they built the wrong damn product and shipped that to me, then refused to take it back and fix it because it would cost them money.  I had to sue those pricks to get my equipment fixed.

I've done business all over the world and never had the lousy experiences I have had with companies based out of China.  This lack of ethics seems almost the norm there and is seemingly accepted.  It isn't anywhere else that I've done business.  I'm not saying people don't try to pull this stuff, but they don't actually think they'll get away with it and when presented with solid facts they will reverse course and do what they have to do if for no other reason than not having to go to court.  They won't act if they are just misunderstood, or somehow in the right while they are screwing you either.  They'll give the speeches and act as if they're doing you a favor, but they'll set it straight.  The level of BS I've seen from Chinese companies absolutely takes the cake.

it's dishonest.  I don't care anyone wants to simply write it off as 'that's just the way it is'.  Any company that acts in this fashion is nothing more than a bunch of liars and thieves.
SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:12:51 PM

The pricks deleted posts in response to that and locked the thread.  typical, although not in that he was seemingly admitting they are shitting on people, before shitting on them again, censoring their replies and locking the conversation.

This is the deleted post from user "Shitaki", my window was still open from last night.

Posted Today, 01:28 AM
Nemesidis, on 20 Oct 2014 - 01:17 AM, said:
I Realize that i just clarified a whole sales industry, correct me if i am wrong. I am here to answer your questions, to the limits of information i posses. I do not need to like or dislike the sales.

no, but that is my experience with Chinese companies.  the last time I had a screw up like this I ordered something for my business from a Chinese manufacturer.  a technical industrial device costing tens of thousands of dollars.

they built the wrong damn product and shipped that to me, then refused to take it back and fix it because it would cost them money.  I had to sue those pricks to get my equipment fixed.

I've done business all over the world and never had the lousy experiences I have had with companies based out of China.  This lack of ethics seems almost the norm there and is seemingly accepted.  It isn't anywhere else that I've done business.  I'm not saying people don't try to pull this stuff, but they don't actually think they'll get away with it and when presented with solid facts they will reverse course and do what they have to do if for no other reason than not having to go to court.  They won't act if they are just misunderstood, or somehow in the right while they are screwing you either.  They'll give the speeches and act as if they're doing you a favor, but they'll set it straight.  The level of BS I've seen from Chinese companies absolutely takes the cake.

it's dishonest.  I don't care anyone wants to simply write it off as 'that's just the way it is'.  Any company that acts in this fashion is nothing more than a bunch of liars and thieves.

yep.  what I took from that thread is 'yeah, we lied to you to get your money, but everyone does it'

not that I didn't know it all along.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 11:35:22 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 12:08:26 PM by notbatman

It seems like the Black Arrow bot has been turned off. My post in the moderated thread hasn't been deleted for a while now.

It's back on-line now.

I have 41 pages of deleted messages in my inbox.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:23:41 PM

Feel free to comment on the following post of a thread just created in META:

Granted, I'm not versed as to how or why disabling the uploading of avatars protects this forum from outside attacks, but will take your word for it that such is warranted.

But, unless I'm mistaken, allowing a Romanian, Alex Sovu, to interface with BCT's API to now have the ability to delete any posts automatically from his self-moderated thread is a grave concern.

I implore you to lock all self-moderated threads until this potentially disastrous issue is resolved. Likewise, I duly ask that the practice of users creating self-moderated threads cease immediately, for I believe that the threat to this forum's 373,267 members is real, and the compromising of their identities is severely at stake.

Regards, from your pal living ~142 miles south of you,

~Bruno Kucinskas
GPK260

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:45:22 PM

UK POLICE HAVE NOW BEEN ALERTED TO BLACK ARROW, ALEX SOVU AND DANIEL ANDRONIC
fraud case is open

Well there we go The UK police are now upto date with everything that is has been happening with every Black arrow have been up to and although they cant comment it "certainly fits the bill of a scam operation"!

I was Going to see them on Monday but done it today instead after they decided to delete and block me on ecoin talk.

Hopefully Alex and Daniel are reading this as they have both been named in the fraud case along with Destino Limited  Which has been handling cash payments for Black arrow - Along with Black arrow of course .  Dont worry Daniel  Before i did anything i took a copy of you facebook profile along with friends and family details so they have them along with pictures so they Know what you look like. I also Let them havce details of Alex previous credit crime fraud.

Got to love the internet.

After i spoke to the police they advised that if anyone else wants to also get in touch you can do it all online - you dont even have to leave your home.

you can do it online at : http://www.actionfraud.police.uk

You can list upto three people and address on the online version so enough to do black arrow Alex ion Sovu and Daniel Andronic.

If you have lost the bank details Of Destino limited, Or want  Alex's or daniels adress'  please get in touch with me at nomoreblackarrow@outlook.com or pm me and i can Happily  forward them onto you.

If you do submit the fraud request  they asked if you can add my crime reference number It will help them link all the cases together

CRN NFRC141000810656

Well there we go  - I gave them enough chances.

I'll keep posting this and a website will soon be up as well !

Good Luck

Freicoin Donations: 13dvY6AStLLSJ9VEKTSJDYkzWdgeGeyE6q
Bitcoin Donations: 1BkLCL6teSx1CRwT8yn7Qrv8hvVinuUKZx
UK Police Fraud Crime number opened against Black Arrow: NFRC141000810656
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:22:43 AM

UK POLICE HAVE NOW BEEN ALERTED TO BLACK ARROW, ALEX SOVU AND DANIEL ANDRONIC
fraud case is open

Well there we go The UK police are now upto date with everything that is has been happening with every Black arrow have been up to and although they cant comment it "certainly fits the bill of a scam operation"!

I was Going to see them on Monday but done it today instead after they decided to delete and block me on ecoin talk.

Hopefully Alex and Daniel are reading this as they have both been named in the fraud case along with Destino Limited  Which has been handling cash payments for Black arrow - Along with Black arrow of course .  Dont worry Daniel  Before i did anything i took a copy of you facebook profile along with friends and family details so they have them along with pictures so they Know what you look like. I also Let them havce details of Alex previous credit crime fraud.

Got to love the internet.

After i spoke to the police they advised that if anyone else wants to also get in touch you can do it all online - you dont even have to leave your home.

you can do it online at : http://www.actionfraud.police.uk

You can list upto three people and address on the online version so enough to do black arrow Alex ion Sovu and Daniel Andronic.

If you have lost the bank details Of Destino limited, Or want  Alex's or daniels adress'  please get in touch with me at nomoreblackarrow@outlook.com or pm me and i can Happily  forward them onto you.

If you do submit the fraud request  they asked if you can add my crime reference number It will help them link all the cases together

CRN NFRC141000810656

Well there we go  - I gave them enough chances.

I'll keep posting this and a website will soon be up as well !

Good Luck

NFRC141000810857
greenlion

Activity: 667

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:16:10 PM

Not that I'm advocating any kind of ethnic bigotry here, but the idea of pursuing them through UK law enforcement sounds like a really good idea to me because from what I understand, there is a stereotype about Eastern European immigrants (which unfortunately happens to be 100% true in this situation) that is totally lost on us in the States. From what I gather, in the UK it isn't exactly a stretch for the typical person to take it very seriously that some Eastern European is running a con?
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: