Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220954 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:55:10 AM

Islam is there to stay, and cannot be destroyed even if all muslims are destroyed in the way, islam doesn't serve bad people needs so it's natural that bad people will hate it, and pretend to be good while they are deep in filth that's not allowed on their own religion as well, ops I forgot they re-write it to allow the bad stuff they like, and no muslims wont and can't change so live with it.

Islam's major bad points:
1. Sends Muslims to Hell because works righteousness doesn't work;
2. Is violent, even though it has Muslims buffaloed into thinking it is not violent;
3. Makes people angry with Muslims so that they kill Muslims at times;
4. Keeps Muslims in the dark ages in the ways that they live.

Islam is not good for anybody, but especially not for Muslims. Muslims would be far happier if they became Bible believing Christians. (So would atheists.)

Smiley

Would it be better if?:
1. Reward bad guys.
2. Kiss asses of people who abuse you and be thankful to them and refuse war and watch others stealing your land.
3. Makes people happy by doing whatever they want and satisfy them so they don't kill you?
4. Ditch your humanity for the sake of "light" ages where people like you think they know everything.

I feel sorry for you, no wont happen keep on dreaming.

No. It would be better if people obeyed the Law as Bible believing Christians. That way, when this all is finally over, they will have a position of joy in Heaven for all eternity, rather than a position of destruction in Hell.

I feel sorry for you a little, but I accept you choice you make for yourself, foolish as it is.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:57:11 AM

in the end i drifted towards the conclusion that i couldnt keep believing in something i couldnt see any resemblance of or any sign of influence / action from; ie maturing mentally drove me out of the mindset of clinging to an ideal and having a relationship with an idea.

Let's hope BADecker can mature mentally as well. As I suspected all along, he's in love with the idea, not God.

More importantly, let's pray that Fluffer becomes a believer in God of the Bible, so that we can spend eternity in a joyful Heavenly forum with him.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
anonymousx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:01:27 AM

Islam is there to stay, and cannot be destroyed even if all muslims are destroyed in the way, islam doesn't serve bad people needs so it's natural that bad people will hate it, and pretend to be good while they are deep in filth that's not allowed on their own religion as well, ops I forgot they re-write it to allow the bad stuff they like, and no muslims wont and can't change so live with it.

2. Is violent, even though it has Muslims buffaloed into thinking it is not violent;

Islam is not good for anybody, but especially not for Muslims. Muslims would be far happier if they became Bible believing Christians. (So would atheists.)

Smiley

Would it be better if?:
1. Reward bad guys.
2. Kiss asses of people who abuse you and be thankful to them and refuse war and watch others stealing your land.
3. Makes people happy by doing whatever they want and satisfy them so they don't kill you?
4. Ditch your humanity for the sake of "light" ages where people like you think they know everything.

No. It would be better if people obeyed the Law as Bible believing Christians. That way, when this all is finally over, they will have a position of joy in Heaven for all eternity, rather than a position of destruction in Hell.

I feel sorry for you a little, but I accept you choice you make for yourself, foolish as it is.

Smiley

At least you accept my choice now and thank you, yours is accepted since 1400+ years in quran.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:39:05 AM

Smiley

Would it be better if?:
1. Reward bad guys.

Smiley

At least you accept my choice now and thank you, yours is accepted since 1400+ years in quran.

Sounds like you don't understand a little. The thing that I accept is your choice to accept what you will for yourself. Certainly I am not accepting your foolishness for myself.

Neither of us has entire free will. If you accept anything other than Christianity, you are under the control of the evil one, the devil, Satan, who is controlling you. He and you will lose ultimately. Use the little bit of God free will you have left to convert to Christianity, before it is too late for you.

Smiley

anonymousx

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:58:54 AM

Smiley

Would it be better if?:
1. Reward bad guys.

Smiley

Sounds like you don't understand a little. The thing that I accept is your choice to accept what you will for yourself. Certainly I am not accepting your foolishness for myself.

Neither of us has entire free will. If you accept anything other than Christianity, you are under the control of the evil one, the devil, Satan, who is controlling you. He and you will lose ultimately. Use the little bit of God free will you have left to convert to Christianity, before it is too late for you.

Smiley

No I totally understand, I meant I know your story since 1400+ years.
Don't get me wrong tho I am not on any side of groups, I am in the side of god, which is allah which is the same for me, I do not encourage or believe on violence, but as a true muslim I deserve to defend islam more than any one.
I should actually thank you for your attempt to "save me", at least from your view point, it means a lot really.
but I have choosen my path, it's my faith, my believes and my freedom right as a human being on this earth which belong to non of us, I choose allah as god and unity god for all other religions, Islam as a religion and mohammed as a prophet, will keep it, as for being in hell/heaven that's unfortunately not for me or you to decide.

This is hilarious tho XD:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYV7KWQ-fY4
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:35:58 AM

Your "dialog" does look a lot like this:

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
anonymousx

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:41:08 AM

Your "dialog" does look a lot like this:

XD haha, I guess so.
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 04:57:40 AM

Lobotomies for all theists, remove the medulla oblongota - no more aggression. While we're at it, mandatory sterilizations.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:28:49 AM

in the end i drifted towards the conclusion that i couldnt keep believing in something i couldnt see any resemblance of or any sign of influence / action from; ie maturing mentally drove me out of the mindset of clinging to an ideal and having a relationship with an idea.

Let's hope BADecker can mature mentally as well. As I suspected all along, he's in love with the idea, not God.

Gos is there and all holy books like bible, quran and all others are telling god is only one. All scientific solutions we can find in holy books and NASA done research in Bible and Quran for scientific conclusion. Please these kind of topics make humans and humanity separate. Love all live happily.
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:46:21 AM

Why hate islam is just a religious, the peole who is doing the bad thing of the name islam are the bad guys.
I am so confused that they act like this in other country so extreme about religious.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:59:48 AM

Why hate islam is just a religious, the peole who is doing the bad thing of the name islam are the bad guys.
I am so confused that they act like this in other country so extreme about religious.

When you look at Islamic writings, you will find directives in them to do violence. ISIS and others are simply doing what Islam demands in its violence.

If there were no Islam, there would be far less violence.

Smiley

croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:09:11 PM

People hate Islam cause Islam hate people. It is simple as that. It is demonic religion which bow to some desert demon. Their founder just rewrote Jewish holy books and changed some events and names in there so ppl who actually do what is written there cant like anyone than them selves and have wish to destroy all others. Personally, i dont like them, dont trust them and feel sorry for them but i dont hate them.
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:18:57 PM

and that is the truth regarding the scriptures. why should we divide people by religion, we are humans . whats in the bible's old testament is copied in quran and only difference they are claiming is that jesus is a prophet and jesus never died on the cross and jesus will come back during the final judgement

This "only difference" is the difference between Heaven and Hell.

All people die. The things of this life are useless in themselves, except that one should enjoy the joy (not perverse pleasure) he can get out of them. One loses all of this at death.

The point is, how does a person make it into Heaven - eternal life in joy - rather than Hell - eternal death? The difference between Islam and Christianity is, Islam says you do it by good works, Christianity says you receive it as a gift of God through the good works that Jesus did.

Big difference there. You do it, as opposed to, Jesus did it for you.

You absolutely can't combine these two basics. They are diametrically opposed.

Smiley

and that is the truth regarding the scriptures. why should we divide people by religion, we are humans . whats in the bible's old testament is copied in quran and only difference they are claiming is that jesus is a prophet and jesus never died on the cross and jesus will come back during the final judgement

BADecker, the guy is absolutely right!

The Quran is a part of the Bible, but the people who create the Quran in the 400 - 500 AD intentionally change the way of the story (obviously) so it can be different form the Bible. There are a lot of stories in the Old Testament where people create their own God like a statue and worshiping him. The Fact that Ismail is a son of Abraham is telling everything.

Mohamed was prophet just like the other prophets in the Old Testament... Think logically! Smiley
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:35:16 PM

People hate Islam cause Islam hate people. It is simple as that. It is demonic religion which bow to some desert demon. Their founder just rewrote Jewish holy books and changed some events and names in there so ppl who actually do what is written there cant like anyone than them selves and have wish to destroy all others. Personally, i dont like them, dont trust them and feel sorry for them but i dont hate them.

There certainly does seem to be a lot of EVIDENCE that Islam hates people.  Evidence that is presented over and over.

www.thereligionofpeace.com
tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 01:40:53 PM

All religions are same, they are created by people. People hate people, so you can figure it out.
It's not special for Islam, you can see the same issue in all other religions.

kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:34:08 PM

Simple logic:

1. the Quran teaches beliefs that loosely translate to "death to all non-believers", yes?

2. in order to be muslim, you have to believe in what the Quran teaches, yes?

Then why should I not hate you, since you believe that I should die, since I'm a non-believer.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:41:13 PM

The level of ridiculousness has increased several folds with the entry of new Muslims and our old time xtianity preaching chump!

"Think logically" and then quote characters of a fiction book as actual people...  Grin
Other comes with NASA proving God (or Allah)... must be from NASA's new Photoshop section.  Grin Roll Eyes

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:30:33 PM

All religions are same, they are created by people. People hate people, so you can figure it out.
It's not special for Islam, you can see the same issue in all other religions.

The level of ridiculousness has increased several folds with the entry of new Muslims and our old time xtianity preaching chump!

"Think logically" and then quote characters of a fiction book as actual people...  Grin
Other comes with NASA proving God (or Allah)... must be from NASA's new Photoshop section.  Grin Roll Eyes

People can't create anything... at least not scientifically speaking. Everything, even peoples' thinking, is created by cause and effect that has rolled down to all of us through the ages.

The question is, what cause or causes set cause and effect into action in the first place, so that we make the religions that we do, or so that we write the posts that we post in Bitcointalk? It certainly isn't free will, or freedom to act. Not scientifically speaking, anyway. Everything is pre-programmed by cause and effect, action and reaction.

Smiley

nekochan05
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:36:38 PM

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

i don't hate islam or muslim..
we can't hate all muslim because of a couple of bad guy under islam name..

but until now i'm still can't understand why islam in the Qur'an tell to his people who want to do jihad war with other religions for keep his religion have promised will go to heaven when they die..
why a religion teach people to war way while there are so many peaceful way to tried?
as we all know that many terrorists using this jihad idea to invite more bad guys especially muslim whom know about Qur'an before to join and support them..

██████████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████▄█████▄
█████████████████▄        ▄███▌ ▐███▄        ▄██
███████████████▐███▄    ▄█████████████▄    ▄███▌
█████████████████████▄ ▀███  █████  ███▀ ▄█████
████████████████▐██████▄ ▀███████████▀ ▄██████▌
█████████████████████████▄ ▀██▌ ▐██▀ ▄████████
█████████████████▐█████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████
Primedice
▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Home of the High Rollers
▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.Creators.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
Most Popular Bitcoin Gambling Site
.of Dicing.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████▄█████▄
█████████████████▄        ▄███▌ ▐███▄        ▄██
███████████████▐███▄    ▄█████████████▄    ▄███▌
█████████████████████▄ ▀███  █████  ███▀ ▄█████
████████████████▐██████▄ ▀███████████▀ ▄██████▌
█████████████████████████▄ ▀██▌ ▐██▀ ▄████████
█████████████████▐█████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████
Primedice
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 04:53:16 PM

Part of the problem is that too many people equate being Muslim to being of a certain ethnicity or race. It's like confusing being a Nazi with being German. It's stupid to hate Germans (well, for the most part), but fine to hate Nazis. It's also stupid to make excuses for a Nazi in those cases where they aren't German. It misses the point.

It's fine to hate Islam. There's plenty to hate. It's based on the ravings of an illiterate violent 7th century lunatic. It's also fine to laugh at it. It is quite funny that billions of people have fallen for the ravings of an illiterate violent 7th century lunatic (and pedophile!).

It's also fine to hate Muslims. They're capable of seeing through the bullshit, but they either choose not to or choose to pretend not to. I hate Nazis who didn't really believe in National Socialism but just goosestepped along in an unthinking manner.

It's not fine to hate an ex-Muslim because they were born into a Muslim culture. On the contrary, people who could grow up in such a repressive and insane environment and be willing to stand up and say, "Islam is bullshit" -- those are some of the best people in the world. And, hell, they need asylum/refugee status much more than Allahu Ackbaring morons.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: