Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220954 times)
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:08:30 AM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

I can answer this .
People hate Islam because of their backwardness still in the society . They are the most undeveloped ones mentally.
Heard so many conflict wars among same religion people in Pakistan (Islam religion).
They are not able to develop themself financially and as well as socially.
They Just like wars. (mostly)
They dont know what is peace.
Still Ecurrencies like Paypal , skrill is not available for pakistan (an undeveloped backward nation )
So people hate Islams

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:00:51 PM

Again, people (you and I) say a lot of things. What's your point?

People say a lot of things.

God lives forever. Therefore the end of life is not being like God.

Smiley

Then explain me this logic: If He is our Father, then we are his children's, right?
Right. You explained it. What is there to explain? It increases your posting to post self evident things?

True, we can not be completely like Him, because He is the Teacher and we are his students.
This is not the entire reason we cannot be exactly like Him. But 1 John 3:2 says:
Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

The students learn from the Teacher and if they are getting better, then automatically He comes even better.
But He is not becoming better BECAUSE they are learning from Him. He is becoming "better" ("Better" is not really the correct word; "esteemed" would be a better word.) for some other reason.

Here, I will give an example. When you start to training some martial art skill, you learn from you teacher. By learning from him you forgot that he is also learning from you. Because, in his club there a lots of people with different type of characters and his duty is to accustomed to them.
The difference is that we are talking about God here. He doesn't learn from us.

So if you can see the things from different perspective, then Supreme is title just like Seraphim, Archangel and Angel. The same example is with us(humans) here on Earth... You can not have 2 leaders, there is only one who will lead the group! Smiley

"Supreme" when referring to God is not simply like some title or description. Supreme means above or over all. Talking about Jesus, Peter says in Acts 4:12:
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.

Saint Paul writing to the Philippians in Philippians 2:5-11:
5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,

7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death—even death on a cross!

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Smiley

Easy dude, I am just talking with you. You don't have to be nervous if sometimes you can not answer of my questions...

Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

So, isn't this show us that one day we will become like Him? Heavenly beings who will glow with the power of the Light!

But He is not becoming better BECAUSE they are learning from Him. He is becoming "better" ("Better" is not really the correct word; "esteemed" would be a better word.) for some other reason.

You see, I am trying to give you a simple example that if the Teacher is first, then the students will be always second or in another view, if He have the title Supreme, then no one else could be just like Him.

True, but my metaphor wasn't that He actually ''learn from us'', but He is accepting us when we start to accept Him.

"Supreme" when referring to God is not simply like some title or description. Supreme means above or over all.

So, shall I say that you are repeating my words..? Smiley

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

That is what I am trying to tell you, He gave him a title to Christ that is above every name! Wink
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:03:46 PM

Easy dude, I am just talking with you. You don't have to be nervous if sometimes you can not answer of my questions...

So, isn't this show us that one day we will become like Him? Heavenly beings who will glow with the power of the Light!

You see, I am trying to give you a simple example that if the Teacher is first, then the students will be always second or in another view, if He have the title Supreme, then no one else could be just like Him.

True, but my metaphor wasn't that He actually ''learn from us'', but He is accepting us when we start to accept Him.

"Supreme" when referring to God is not simply like some title or description. Supreme means above or over all.

That is what I am trying to tell you, He gave him a title to Christ that is above every name! Wink

Well, thanks for telling me a bunch of things I know. We could go on all day. You say a little of the Bible. Then I say a little of the Bible. Here is what it is all about... the thing that you are doing.

You want to say that we can save ourselves. I say that Jesus saves us.

That's what we are basically talking about here.

Go ahead and see if you have enough strength ever to save yourself.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
mudiko

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:08:37 PM

News,news and news. No other specific reason there is.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:16:24 PM

News,news and news. No other specific reason there is.
The Muslims make themselves hated because of terror attacks, bombs, beheading and torture around the world. The news only broadcasts this so news is not the cause of the hate. The root of the hate is not news but the Muslims themselves.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:55:55 PM

The Muslims make themselves hated because of terror attacks, bombs, beheading and torture around the world. The news only broadcasts this so news is not the cause of the hate. The root of the hate is not news but the Muslims themselves.

It is not just the terrorist attacks which make the ordinary peace loving citizens to turn against Islam. The most important thing is that the Muslims always live in a state of denial, when confronted with their support for various extremist organizations. They secretly support these terror outfits, and on the outside, they would deny their involvement. However, if anyone dares to criticize them for this behavior, these people will quickly brand him as an Islamophobe.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:16:50 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

I can answer this .
People hate Islam because of their backwardness still in the society . They are the most undeveloped ones mentally.
Heard so many conflict wars among same religion people in Pakistan (Islam religion).
Still Ecurrencies like Paypal , skrill is not available for pakistan (an undeveloped backward nation )
So people hate Islams
I will tell you why they hate Islam because in this world there are some people in non Muslim who is power full and rich, they do politics only against Islam. And those non Muslim who reads Quran from heart and know the facts they accept Islam. There is majority of people who don't like if any non Muslim accepting Islam so they teaching and informing bad against the Islam to their relatives friends. But there are some non Muslims still like and love the way Muslim lives and preach Islam to their children
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:12:35 PM

I can answer this .
So people hate Islams
I will tell you why they hate Islam because in this world there are some people in non Muslim who is power full and rich, they do politics only against Islam. And those non Muslim who reads Quran from heart and know the facts they accept Islam. There is majority of people who don't like if any non Muslim accepting Islam so they teaching and informing bad against the Islam to their relatives friends. But there are some non Muslims still like and love the way Muslim lives and preach Islam to their children
Meanwhile, Islam preaches to kill any who wants to leave Islam.....

Meanwhile, ISIS says convert to "our type Islam" or we cut your head off.....

I will tell you why they hate Islam because in this world there are some people in non Muslim who is power full and rich, they do politics only against Islam

Kind of looks to me like Islam's problems come from within.
Bought

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:13:56 PM

I dont. Nobody should "hate" a religion. You can disagree with it, but you shouldn't hate.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:37:03 AM

I dont. Nobody should "hate" a religion. You can disagree with it, but you shouldn't hate.
Why not?

Ancient Druids, EVERYBODY seemed to hate them.  Romans, then Christians...

Many religions are hateable.  Consider religions that favor cannibalism.

We've pretty much exterminated those, right?

Aren't they hateable?
Funny

Activity: 343

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 12:38:25 AM

Because of ISIS.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:40:48 AM

Because of ISIS.

Is it fair to say "The extreme radical form of Islam called ISIS, which is attempted to create a Caliphate, is hateable?"
Funny

Activity: 343

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 12:41:38 AM

Because of ISIS.

Is it fair to say "The extreme radical form of Islam called ISIS, which is attempted to create a Caliphate, is hateable?"

Umm... Yes?

montgolfier

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:23:58 AM

It's not just the terrorism and violence that makes people hate Islam, it's many reasons.

The fact that someone choosing to leave the religion (apostasy) is punishable by death in many countries, or being disowned by their families

The fact that women are treat like second class citizens and in many cases have to hide their faces

The fact that it's not just a religion but an entire way of life including a system of law (sharia) that is incompatible with secular/liberal western values

The fact that they can only eat meat which has come from an animal that wasn't killed humanely

And the fact that Islam brings nothing positive to the world for anyone that isn't muslim.

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:58:44 AM

And the fact that Islam brings nothing positive to the world for anyone that isn't muslim.

Neither does it for someone who is, just a handful of void promises and false hopes.
In truth no other religion, or all others combined, ever caused more death and misery to Muslims than Islam itself.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:54:34 AM

Neither does it for someone who is, just a handful of void promises and false hopes.
In truth no other religion, or all others combined, ever caused more death and misery to Muslims than Islam itself.

But it may have brought positives to the world in the past.  For example, it may have helped to bring many to this point in time, this moment in history.

Which is a time and a moment where perhaps religions are not needed, or certainly where they are not needed for the same form and function as in the past.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:07:12 AM

This is the naked truth. Islamic extremism has killed far more Muslims than any other cause. If the Muslims are living in a multi-religious country, then first they will start by killing the minorities (such as Hindus, Christians, Yazidis and the Jews). Once the minorities are exterminated, the Sunnis will try to exterminate the Shiites. Once the Shiites are also exterminated, the various Sunni clans will fight among each other.
-Greed-

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:03:29 PM

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/

PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:53:55 PM

Well, thanks for telling me a bunch of things I know. We could go on all day. You say a little of the Bible. Then I say a little of the Bible. Here is what it is all about... the thing that you are doing.

Go ahead and see if you have enough strength ever to save yourself.

Smiley

Mate, in a moments I feel that I speak to my self, because I see that you don't follow me... Smiley

Christ was send it from Heaven to die on cross for our sins and after 3 days He resurrect so He can proves that He is the Light who lives in our body and the only path to the Light is if we continue to follow His words who are written in the acts of the Apostles.

So, if I am talking about what is mentioned in the Bible, then where you see that I am trying to convince you that we can save by ourselves? Smiley

My point is that... If we like to accept Christ, then we should follow the Law and His words who are written in the New Testament!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:31:14 PM

Mate, in a moments I feel that I speak to my self, because I see that you don't follow me... Smiley

Christ was send it from Heaven to die on cross for our sins and after 3 days He resurrect so He can proves that He is the Light who lives in our body and the only path to the Light is if we continue to follow His words who are written in the acts of the Apostles.

So, if I am talking about what is mentioned in the Bible, then where you see that I am trying to convince you that we can save by ourselves? Smiley

My point is that... If we like to accept Christ, then we should follow the Law and His words who are written in the New Testament!

If this is what you truly believe, you are expressing some of the things that I believe as well.

There might be some benefit in our discussing these things here, but we can read the Bible to get a much clearer picture than either of us will ever get by discussing things in this forum.

Until later.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: