Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:11:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220962 times)
T.TAYLOR

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:08:18 AM

One more time, you can't hate religion, faith or ideology.
It makes little sense.
But, you can hate bad people in Islam, other religions, politicians etc.
4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:14:51 AM

Why not?

It's a "religion" founded by a man who was attacking traders and robbing them, and who also married a 7-year old.

True religion of love and peace (invisible quote signs).

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

I do not accept Islam but I do not understand people who want the death of the representatives of Islam. Yes, they have a kind of faith, and few who normally treats her. But if there were no terrorists among Islam, I would have treated this faith in a completely different way and not as it is now
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:45:52 AM

I do not accept Islam but I do not understand people who want the death of the representatives of Islam. Yes, they have a kind of faith, and few who normally treats her. But if there were no terrorists among Islam, I would have treated this faith in a completely different way and not as it is now

I agree with this, it is an inescapable conclusion for any reasonable person.
Tambay

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:20:34 AM

people hate islam because the biggest terrorist group like isis has islam members, which is not fair because not all islam is bad.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:34:59 AM
Merited by Spendulus (2)

people hate islam because the biggest terrorist group like isis has islam members, which is not fair because not all islam is bad.

It is like saying you understand Quantum Physics.  The moment people say it, it just shows that they don't understand it.

"Not all Islam is bad?" 

You simply don't understand Islam.

The whole ideology is bad, I mean really bad.

If it was not dressed as a religion, people would not accept it no matter the culture, political fraction, age, race or sexual orientation.

Islam ideology is universally bad.  It is incompatible with the values we consider dear in the 21st century.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:17:59 PM

One more time, you can't hate religion, faith or ideology.
It makes little sense.
But, you can hate bad people in Islam, other religions, politicians etc.
Actually, yes, you can hate religion, faith or ideology, and it makes a lot of sense.

hate

verb
feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone).
"the boys hate each other"
synonyms:   loathe, detest, despise, dislike, abhor, execrate; More
noun
noun: hate
intense or passionate dislike.
"feelings of hate and revenge"
synonyms:   hatred, loathing, detestation, dislike, distaste, abhorrence, abomination, execration, aversion

"One more time...." any questions feel free to ask!
_jshsnts

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:40:12 AM

There's no such thing as "people hate islam" or any other religion. But the thing we really hate are the things can people do. Doesn't mean they're muslim they are bad people, the issue is the things that we are capable of doing not just the Islam or any religion. The problem is Us not the religion itself .
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

The issue most people have about the Islamic religion.Jesus Christ came earlier before Mohammed and they believe Mohammed carries curse from his father.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

people don't hate islam. its a stereotype that islam-is terrorism. Sadly that's what people believe. now innocent people who rely on this religion are affected everyday. all because of terrorism. Not all terrorist are religion based , that's what people have to know.hopefully one day people will see that islam is not bad and we as people are all equal no matter their race or religion. those who are terrorist are not human
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:58:03 PM

because ISLAM PREACHES TO ENSLAVE AND RAPE non muslims.

simple 101.

welcome to the Hans wars...

remember when the dragon will move you will be dusts...

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:47:17 PM

people don't hate islam. its a stereotype that islam-is terrorism. Sadly that's what people believe. now innocent people who rely on this religion are affected everyday. all because of terrorism. Not all terrorist are religion based , that's what people have to know.hopefully one day people will see that islam is not bad and we as people are all equal no matter their race or religion. those who are terrorist are not human

All Hail The Sock Puppets!
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

All Hail The Sock Puppets!

All Hail The Posting Bots and their sock puppets Smiley.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
CptWhsikeyjack

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

ERC20 Address:0x09b9b7032c3ad01E42aD8A185D765a6d03

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:53:50 PM
Merited by Spendulus (10)

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

Not a hater. What ever I am gonna say is actual reality so suck it up. First off WE don't hate Islam. A small population of people around the world who got effected and who saw the effects of violent Islamic extremist and fear that they might have to go through the same thing hate Islam. Bury this in you mind. People hate Islam not because of the religion but because of violent extremist and close minded Muslims and the acts of these people.

Next, war happened because of specific reasons like 9/11, oil and ISIS. So technically its not other religions fault.The fact that you say its other religions who waged war shows that you are one of  people who do not know the outside world. Actually this is exactly what Taliban, ISIS and al-qaeda preach. This is not the medieval period for countries to wage war because of religions.

ISIS beheads people and pushed Kurdish women into sex slavery just because they Kurd. They might not represent the meaning of ISLAM but they are using ISLAM to further their propaganda which in turn hurts ISLAM. And the funny thing is the actual peaceful Muslims aren't doing squat about it. So don't talk as if the whole world is against you. Next you have countries like Pakistan where everyday morning Muslim crushing Hindu propaganda runs. The country has political parties that run propaganda to crush other religions. The minorities are abused to no end. And if you don't believe it go see youtube videos of Pakistani TV network broadcast. Every country with a majority of Muslims prosecutes other minor religions. It happens in Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait and the list goes on. Hell in Saudi Arabia people are jailed and killed for following and praying to other gods and every women be a Muslim or not has to wear a burka. 

The whole of the Muslim world hates Israel. They wanted to crush out Israel the day it was born and got burnt in return. Why do they want to destroy a country who's citizens just got out of concentration camps I don't understand. The Muslim world has gone to lengths to check Israel but in turn has turned Israel into a strong nation in the middle east that screwed with countries that messed with it.

Islam might be a peaceful religion. The intentions may be good. But the execution of Islam is not peaceful. The birth of ISLAM was violent. Mohammed waged war and conquered and crushed his enemies to stamp his and ISLAM'S dominance. Sharia Law is not peaceful. Forced conversions are not peaceful. And do not deny Forced conversions. Using deceitful marriage, brain washing and false promises are the norm. You do not need to invite a person to see something good in a religion. A lot of religions do not follow this except for ISLAM and Christianity. There is no concept of convert in any of the ancient religions like Zoroastrian, Hindu, Buddhism and Judaism. The followers of these religions actually do not have any set rules and have followed what they have seen as good. As a matter of fact I have seen people go out of their way to get a person converted to Islam. I have seen families and kids being brain washed by bad priests and hate other religions. Hell your madrasas teach nothing but the Quran even in the 21st century creating nothing but religious fanatics who in turn turn their children and family into religious fanatics.   

I don't know if Islam hates other religions but its people do. Otherwise all the prosecution that has happened over the past centuries and that continues to happen wouldn't have happened. Muslims almost wiped out Zoroastrians. Muslims couldn't bear the fact that Jerusalem could belong to some other religion and had to continuously wage war to recapture it and still do. Muslims have demolished and looted millions of holy places that were in their path. Taxes were levied on non Muslims. There is ample proof of Muslims' eagerness to stamp out other religions and assert their dominance so don't give me the horse shit that ISLAM does not hate other religions.

You don't need to be here to clear our doubts. We are all educated and understand what is good and what is bad. We understand that not all Muslims are extremists and there are a few sensible peaceful followers. We understand what Muslims have done over the centuries and as a matter of fact the current scenario is nothing but a back lash of all the oppression and abuse ISLAM has dealt out in the past. And if Islam is still represented by closed minded baboons then the hatred for Islam will continue.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
GideonGono

Activity: 2072
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:47:39 PM

Well basicaly the main concept why they hate muslims is that because of the religion , different culture , tradition , and perspective , different learnings and point of view , there are tons of differences or uniqueness of each and every individual.

But please dont make it as a mind set or concept that muslims or islam is bad and need or should i say must not respect and so on and so forth , God created us and give us freedom and also differences but in the good way , not all the people thinking the same , please instead of making our own death , war and etc. Make the world piece like it used to be.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:38:41 PM

Interesting thread from reddit/r/exmuslim.

If your religion says consensual sex is worse than enslaving and raping married non believing women. Then there is something awfully wrong.

https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/8ytdal/if_your_religion_says_consensual_sex_is_worse/
Destofe

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

When people see a particular group as “the other” as opposed to co-equal members of society, there is a psychological effect related to what is termed, In-group/Out-group group dynamics. This means that if “my” group does something, it is not as bad as when “their group” does something. Members of the In-group are viewed with harmony as opposed to animosity and this is what you see in the above comment. So, if a Muslim asks for the same rights as everyone else, it is viewed as “forcing the religion” or “changing our laws” when in fact, neither is the case. As for the idea that Islam needs to be eradicated, this is actually no different than antisemites who say all Jews have to be eradicated. The person is frankly, an extremist.Thus , the muslim said to be hated by other religions because they want to force their beliefs and religion in one place thats why most people hate islam.
pendulangemas

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:19:31 AM

I don't know what you who hate Islam thinking?
Is that because of media?
Why many people viewing Islam as a terorrist? If their terrorist absolutelly they vanish this world cause of they are on of big community in the world.
I don't hate Islam but I also hate terrorism.
Alagga

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:59:30 PM

It's simple because there’s a lot of upsetting stuff online about Islam and Muslims. Please don't believe instantly to those stuff my fellow Christian friends..
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:06:02 PM

When people see a particular group as “the other” as opposed to co-equal members of society, there is a psychological effect related to what is termed, In-group/Out-group group dynamics. This means that if “my” group does something, it is not as bad as when “their group” does something. Members of the In-group are viewed with harmony as opposed to animosity and this is what you see in the above comment. So, if a Muslim asks for the same rights as everyone else, it is viewed as “forcing the religion” or “changing our laws” when in fact, neither is the case. As for the idea that Islam needs to be eradicated, this is actually no different than antisemites who say all Jews have to be eradicated. The person is frankly, an extremist.Thus , the muslim said to be hated by other religions because they want to force their beliefs and religion in one place thats why most people hate islam.
Bah.

It's Muslims that view non-Muslims as "the others," as opposed to co-equal members of society.

This is codified in their belief system, in the Koran, and is readily admitted by believers in Islam.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: