Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:42:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220954 times)
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:09:46 AM

That is so not true, there is a big difference between muslims and islam like christians and christianity because a christian is bad doest mean that the religion is bad the same way with muslims just because all these extremists who call themselves muslims have done horrible things doesnt mean that Islam is full of horrible things.
They are not generalizing the people who are indoctrinated with this religion, they are just pointing out a specific things why islam is harmful and cause danger.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:01:31 PM

A Muslim man's split-second decision
saved hundreds of lives in his home country.

A Muslim man's split-second decision saved hundreds of lives in his home country.

Credit: Twitter

Fear-mongering in the U.S. has culled a large percentage of citizens into believing that ISIS is synonymous with all Muslim believers. Nothing could be further from the truth, and a man's recent actions are a testament to that.

IndiaTimes reports that when a suicide bomber from the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) attempted to blow up the Sayyed Mohammad Shrine in Balad, Iraq, a man named Najih Shaker Al-Baldwai did something most people couldn't. He ran up to the suicide bomber and hugged him to physically dampen the explosion.

Al-Baldwai's split-second decision saved hundreds of lives, according to a Joint Operations spokesman in Iraq. 70 injuries resulted from the explosion and 37 were killed. However, because of the man's heroic actions, the death toll was much less than what it could have been.

Reportedly, Daesh aimed for the Shrine's explosion to match the death count of the recent Karrada attack in Iraq which claimed 300 lives. To date, that is the deadliest single attack in Iraq since the war began to oust Saddam Hussein 13 years ago.

ISIS bombers disguised themselves as the local militia in an attempt to storm and destroy what is considered to be one of the country's most important Shia shrines. The last time such a monument was destroyed, a civil war was sparked.

Al-Baldwai had but a second to decide to put his life on the line, and because he did, many more people are still alive today. The honorable man's activism is also helping to deconstruct Islamophobia in the U.S. and elsewhere.

Shortly after the story broke, it went viral on countless media outlets around the world. The U.K.'s Metro and a post about his sacrifice even became the most popular submission on Reddit.

Read more at http://www.trueactivist.com/muslim-man-hugs-isis-suicide-bomber-saves-hundreds-of-lives-in-iraq.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:43:02 PM

A Muslim man's split-second decision saved hundreds of lives in his home country.

Fear-mongering in the U.S. has culled a large percentage of citizens into believing that ISIS is synonymous with all Muslim believers. Nothing could be further from the truth, and a man's recent actions are a testament to that.

IndiaTimes reports that when a suicide bomber from the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) attempted to blow up the Sayyed Mohammad Shrine in Balad, Iraq, a man named Najih Shaker Al-Baldwai did something most people couldn't. He ran up to the suicide bomber and hugged him to physically dampen the explosion.

Al-Baldwai's split-second decision saved hundreds of lives, according to a Joint Operations spokesman in Iraq. 70 injuries resulted from the explosion and 37 were killed. However, because of the man's heroic actions, the death toll was much less than what it could have been.

Reportedly, Daesh aimed for the Shrine's explosion to match the death count of the recent Karrada attack in Iraq which claimed 300 lives. To date, that is the deadliest single attack in Iraq since the war began to oust Saddam Hussein 13 years ago.

ISIS bombers disguised themselves as the local militia in an attempt to storm and destroy what is considered to be one of the country's most important Shia shrines. The last time such a monument was destroyed, a civil war was sparked.

Al-Baldwai had but a second to decide to put his life on the line, and because he did, many more people are still alive today. The honorable man's activism is also helping to deconstruct Islamophobia in the U.S. and elsewhere.

Shortly after the story broke, it went viral on countless media outlets around the world. The U.K.'s Metro and a post about his sacrifice even became the most popular submission on Reddit.

Read more at http://www.trueactivist.com/muslim-man-hugs-isis-suicide-bomber-saves-hundreds-of-lives-in-iraq.

Cool
Could of been one of his friends and he had not seen him in a while..
All right abu babu next thing BANG Cheesy Cheesy
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:04:14 AM

Cool
Could of been one of his friends and he had not seen him in a while..
All right abu babu next thing BANG Cheesy Cheesy
That's a good choice to put his head on a proper area. Seems like he see an assurance that this is the only life we surely have.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:59:30 PM

i don't hate it. i hate what people do in its name and i'm sure the truly religious feel the same way. for some people it's a shield for their own depravity. and as i'm sure has been stated elsewhere on here muslims suffer the most violence from other muslim sects.
yes that is for sure. i think every one should keep such mentality about any religion. i think there will be a few number of people who think wrongly about islam. but the fact is that islam is a peaceful religion.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:20:19 PM

i don't hate it. i hate what people do in its name and i'm sure the truly religious feel the same way. for some people it's a shield for their own depravity. and as i'm sure has been stated elsewhere on here muslims suffer the most violence from other muslim sects.
yes that is for sure. i think every one should keep such mentality about any religion. i think there will be a few number of people who think wrongly about islam. but the fact is that islam is a peaceful religion.
Only to a Muslim..All the video's i watch on you tube I must be seeing something different
than you..
PEACEFUL RELIGION Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..Bullshit Grin
Now give up your shitty religion and become a good human being Grin Grin

If i was in power in the uk i would ban Islam.. And if you don't like it pack your bags and BUZZ OFF..
And if you kicked off your whole family would get booted out and all your money taken off you
for compensation for the troubles you caused..

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:41:56 PM

www.THERELIGIONOFPEACE.com

You don't suppose maybe it's "religion of pieces" instead of "religion of peace"

Like body pieces flying everywhere?
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:20:36 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2016, 08:38:35 PM by hase0278

In My opinion there are several reasons why some people hate Islam. One of the reason why some hate Muslim is that because the media is brainwashing everyone to think that Islam is trying to oppress women. Another reason that some people hate Islam because some people believe that islam = terrorist and the latter is what I think the most common reason why some people hate Islam.
rico666
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 10:40:18 AM

Personally, I do not hate specifically Islam.

I'm more of an atheist, so I am not fond of religion in general and especially religion that tries to make its way - forcefully - into daily lives.

You can attribute that to my misanthropic traits, but I also do not like very much apes barking in religious zealotry.

Rico

all non self-referential signatures except mine are lame ... oh wait ...   ·  LBC Thread (News)  ·  Past BURST Activities
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:27:53 PM

Well In My opinion there are several reasons why some people hate Islam. One of the reason why some hate Muslim is that because the media is brainwashing everyone to think that Islam is trying to oppress women. Another reason that some people hate Islam because some people believe that islam = terrorist and the latter is what I think the most common reason why some people hate Islam.
Isn't that the reality? Islam do really oppress women and dictating what women should wore. It's not media being biased because that's the real thing that's happening.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:02:35 PM

Here, I have 100 skittles, take a handful. 1% are poisoned though and will push you off a roof if you're gay.

BUT NOT ALL SKITTLES BAD!  MOST GOOD PEACEFUL SKITTLE!
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 02:00:43 PM

Here, I have 100 skittles, take a handful. 1% are poisoned though and will push you off a roof if you're gay.

This is an excellent quote. I'm going to repeat this.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
rfff15

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:49:31 PM

i think other religions didnt hate islam, because in any relgions we learn to give a love to other, not a hatefull. #peace  Wink
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 05:58:28 PM

i think other religions didnt hate islam, because in any relgions we learn to give a love to other, not a hatefull. #peace  Wink

"in any relgions we learn to give a love to other, not a hatefull"

Yes, that basically sums up religion. I mean, look at the love Mohammed gave A'isha.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:15:54 PM

Yeah, religion give love to each other that join their group but if you reject the invitation of joining their group, you'll fuck up cause what you will get is peace while getting a rest forever.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:57:22 PM

Yeah, religion give love to each other that join their group but if you reject the invitation of joining their group, you'll fuck up cause what you will get is peace while getting a rest forever.
All the religions preach peace at the core level. but it's the people mis interpreting the religion.
I guess it's not good that people are doing bad things in the name of god. Most of the people hate Islam because media has
most highlighted the negative things about Islam. 
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:12:34 PM

All the religions preach peace at the core level. but it's the people mis interpreting the religion.
I guess it's not good that people are doing bad things in the name of god. Most of the people hate Islam because media has

I have to fundamentally disagree, here.

Most religions teach peace at a core level, but it's a very exclusive peace. Peace between members of the same religion, and divided down even farther by sect. But to outsiders? It's usually convert or die, and this has been true of MOST religions throughout history. It's not just "humans misinterpreting" either, it's within the 'holy books'.

Islam is being rather aggressive in it's expansion right now, so it of course brings the ire of those who are not a part of it. From the outside, it's easy to see the hypocrisies of a religion. Not so easy from the inside, but they remain nonetheless. Islam is not the worst to come down the pike, but it's the last of the really aggressive bronze/iron age religions that remains aggressive! Christianity has finally mellowed out (for the most part), and it's adherents have figured out (covertly at least) that not everyone is going to accept their fantasies, and that murdering those who don't accomplishes nothing. Islam, being 700 years behind the curve, ain't got there yet.

However, modern weapons make Islam's bloody expansion much more devastating than Christianity's was, and that is causing massive problems. That's without even factoring in the endless "interventions" by "well meaning" governments that foment a hatred within the Muslim population that exacerbates everything far beyond mere religion. It is my considered opinion that the West is more to blame for the bullshit in the Middle East than the Muslim population. This is not to downplay the seriousness of the threat, but to point out that prior to the British Mandate and all the crap that has followed it, the Arabs were largely content to kill each other. It was when the West started telling them how they were allowed to live that it all boiled over. They were willing to sell the oil to all comers before that. IF the west would just get the fuck out, My suspicion is that the various Islamic sects would go back to slaughtering each other and this shit would burn out in a few generations. The Pax Americana, in the long run, will work out about as well as the Pax Romana that it's modeled on. Not a very glorious or utilitarian prospect.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:15:39 PM

Not all people hate Islam.  It is those some wicked Muslims that makes Islam looks like a bad religion.  They ise this religion to make a guilt free crimes.  I met some Muslim and they are nice.

Y U MAD AT ME
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:44:10 PM

i think other religions didnt hate islam, because in any relgions we learn to give a love to other, not a hatefull. #peace  Wink

I have to fundamentally disagree, here.

Most religions teach peace at a core level, but it's a very exclusive peace. Peace between members of the same religion, and divided down even farther by sect. But to outsiders? It's usually convert or die, and this has been true of MOST religions throughout history. It's not just "humans misinterpreting" either, it's within the 'holy books'.

Islam is being rather aggressive in it's expansion right now, so it of course brings the ire of those who are not a part of it. From the outside, it's easy to see the hypocrisies of a religion. Not so easy from the inside, but they remain nonetheless. Islam is not the worst to come down the pike, but it's the last of the really aggressive bronze/iron age religions that remains aggressive! Christianity has finally mellowed out (for the most part), and it's adherents have figured out (covertly at least) that not everyone is going to accept their fantasies, and that murdering those who don't accomplishes nothing. Islam, being 700 years behind the curve, ain't got there yet.

However, modern weapons make Islam's bloody expansion much more devastating than Christianity's was, and that is causing massive problems. That's without even factoring in the endless "interventions" by "well meaning" governments that foment a hatred within the Muslim population that exacerbates everything far beyond mere religion. It is my considered opinion that the West is more to blame for the bullshit in the Middle East than the Muslim population. This is not to downplay the seriousness of the threat, but to point out that prior to the British Mandate and all the crap that has followed it, the Arabs were largely content to kill each other. It was when the West started telling them how they were allowed to live that it all boiled over. They were willing to sell the oil to all comers before that. IF the west would just get the fuck out, My suspicion is that the various Islamic sects would go back to slaughtering each other and this shit would burn out in a few generations. The Pax Americana, in the long run, will work out about as well as the Pax Romana that it's modeled on. Not a very glorious or utilitarian prospect.
That's what I'm trying to say, religion will give love if that person is part of their religion but if they know that the person is not part of what they believe. Expect to hear some hate and judgemental act.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:29:43 PM

I think some people hate Islam because of what they see and hear in the news, social media, radio and television. The terrorists attack and suicide bombing were claimed by ISIS that's why some people generalized that muslims are bad. But for me, I don't believe that religion is the reason why they do those kinds of thing, because I myself have muslim friends and officemates and they are good people. We can't judge people base on their religion.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: