Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:39:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220965 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:56:43 PM

People hates Islam because it keeps killing and harassing people out of nothing...99% terrorist in the world are islams..in the name of islam they torture and kill innocent people....
To be fair it is around 90%, not 99%.

Come to think of it, why should we be fair?

Muslims are continually posting their lies-to-advance-their-faith (Takiyya) here.  Islam is peace, there no Islam terrorists, blah blah blah.  Bald faced lies.
chas75

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:14:56 PM

I am Catholic and I was raised not to hate anybody regardless of religion and nationality.
Because one's individual act we must not generalize  and condemn an entire religion.
barbara44

Activity: 2436
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:29:05 PM

i don't think people hates this religion , but if that is , it's because of those terrorism, bombings, and being aggressive when it comes to war or chaos . but i know not all muslims are doing that because people in any religion can do the same not just muslims .
some people who do not like Islam would tell that Islam was a terrorist so they expect with that will many who hate Islam. sometimes when i'm alone have a think much better if we do not believe in any religion and allied with lucifer Cheesy 666
We have developed the mindset that the islam gives support to terrorism throgh the consant negative reports from the
media. The media makes us look Islam is negative way through manipulated news to create the enemy image in the society.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 02:00:25 PM

i don't think people hates this religion , but if that is , it's because of those terrorism, bombings, and being aggressive when it comes to war or chaos . but i know not all muslims are doing that because people in any religion can do the same not just muslims .
some people who do not like Islam would tell that Islam was a terrorist so they expect with that will many who hate Islam. sometimes when i'm alone have a think much better if we do not believe in any religion and allied with lucifer Cheesy 666
We have developed the mindset that the islam gives support to terrorism throgh the consant negative reports from the
media. The media makes us look Islam is negative way through manipulated news to create the enemy image in the society.

I agree mass media is one of the culprits for this phenomenon. Also the world geopolitics has created such organizations as ISIL and Al Qaeda because for hundreds of years these countries were colonized by western powers and divided up. Also oil, gas and other highly prized assets have generated more problems. The economic system in place where 64 families own more than half the population's wealth has also caused inequality and poverty on a mass scale which indirectly causes anger and resentment.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:32:14 PM

I agree that media is one of many reasons why we look Islam so different. People making propagandas for their own selfishness. Greed in the politics is not a new thing.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:49:19 PM

What you are missing is that Islamic extremists have been committing atrocities since the days of Yassir Arafat with the sole purpose of getting on the front page of the news.  Thus they actively seek and actively create events which cause the "negative reports." 

You see, it is true that "media makes us look Islam is negative way through manipulated news" because that's what the Islamic terrorists want.  That's what it's all about.  A small act of terror has a big effect by way of the media.

To understand better how Islamic terrorists manipulate the media, just study the life of Yassir Arafat, responsible for over 400 atrocities if I recall correctly.
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:21:08 PM

What you are missing is that Islamic extremists have been committing atrocities since the days of Yassir Arafat with the sole purpose of getting on the front page of the news.  Thus they actively seek and actively create events which cause the "negative reports." 

You see, it is true that "media makes us look Islam is negative way through manipulated news" because that's what the Islamic terrorists want.  That's what it's all about.  A small act of terror has a big effect by way of the media.

To understand better how Islamic terrorists manipulate the media, just study the life of Yassir Arafat, responsible for over 400 atrocities if I recall correctly.
Although I somehow agree. Why there's a difference in media news when terrorist bomb first world countries like Paris it is quickly reported but when an Air Strike kill lots of people in Syria, no one bats an eye.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:37:55 PM

Although I somehow agree. Why there's a difference in media news when terrorist bomb first world countries like Paris it is quickly reported but when an Air Strike kill lots of people in Syria, no one bats an eye.
This is true.

There are two parts to this issue.

First, air strikes as a part of war never have attracted much news footage.  If they do, it is in the negative.  An example would be some Western air strike where terrorists were hiding behind women and children and the military does the strike anyway.

Headline:  "Airstrike kills women and children!"

No, actually that's by design.  The terrorists want this headline.  Of course they put their supplies in religious places and schools.

The second part is that some places are simply of more interest to world media.  Hence they are more interesting targets for terrorist who want to be on the first page of newspapers.  Of course Paris is more news worthy than Syria.  It's not about how many got killed it never was about that.   It's about doing what it takes to get on the front page.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:33:33 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 01:45:36 PM by BADecker

Why Isn’t the FBI Notifying Americans Who Are on an ISIS Kill List?

According to Circia, The FBI did not alert numerous Americans that they were placed on ISIS kill lists or notify their local police about the potential dangers. In short, the FBI failed to perform its fiduciary duty by not informing potential ISIS targets.

ISIS has published on encrypted web sites several hit lists naming more than 15,000 people it would like to see killed by sleeper cells or lone wolves in New York, Texas, Florida and California.

Included on the hit list were members of law enforcement and the FBI did not see fit to warn anyone. Can anyone else say that a “false flag is coming out way”. Now, we know why UN vehicles on American soil are increasing in number.

Read more and watch the videos at http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/06/28/why-isnt-the-fbi-notifying-americans-who-are-on-an-isis-kill-list/.

Cool

˅˅˅ ˅˅˅ ˅˅˅ ˅˅˅ ˅˅˅ ˅˅˅ ˅˅˅ ˅˅˅ ˅˅˅

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:43:11 PM

˄˄˄ ˄˄˄ ˄˄˄ ˄˄˄ ˄˄˄ ˄˄˄ ˄˄˄ ˄˄˄ ˄˄˄

Why Are UN Troops On American Soil?

Over the past couple of days, the Internet has been abuzz with reports and photos of UN military vehicles on US soil. Many people are looking at this as a shocking development. The following has been reported as if this were some novel and recent event:

“Military U.N. vehicles have been spotted in Virginia, shocking motorists and sparking conspiracy theories.

The white trucks, equipped with large off-road tires, were seen being transported on Interstate 81 on Friday. They appear to be Alpine Armoring’s Pit-Bull VX SWAT Truck models.

Jeff Stern posted photos of the vehicles on Facebook, writing: ‘Can’t begin to tell you how many of these I passed today on 81 near Lexington VA. Interesting times ahead!”

Read more at http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/06/28/why-are-un-troops-on-american-soil/.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:12:34 PM

yes it is a fact and there is no doubt about this. people do not hate Islam. Islam is a peaceful religion. and according to a survey in the world the most must people are accepting Islam in the world as compare to other religions. they why are people accepting Islam. Because its a peaceful religion.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:28:24 PM

yes it is a fact and there is no doubt about this. people do not hate Islam. Islam is a peaceful religion. and according to a survey in the world the most must people are accepting Islam in the world as compare to other religions. they why are people accepting Islam. Because its a peaceful religion.

Islam is only a religion of peace towards Muslims.

Islam is a religion of convert non-Muslims to Islam, but if they won't convert, kill the infidels.

Most Muslims are peaceful towards non-Muslims because they don't know what their religion says.

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.msg10381547#msg10381547.

Cool

Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:05:44 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink
I wouldnt say i hate Islam,but the problem is that the Jihad and other things like this in Koran is unfair against people not being muslims.
You go to the heaven if you kill atheits let's say? how we can tolerate Islam if they cant tolerate us?
this is the most important question indeed.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:55:37 PM

.... how we can tolerate Islam if they cant tolerate us?

Yes, I am curious how all the Muslim posters who are practicing Takiyya (lying in the perceived benefit of Muslims and Islam, as authorized in the Koran) will answer this.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:41:26 PM

Because nobody in islam has the balls to stand up to jidadi's they are all bunch of girly men.

When was the last time you saw an muslim at the front lines fighting terrorism? thats right you haven't. Look how those iraqi army girls ran when ISIS  came up to them....

Why do people connect ISIS to Islam? You just stated the muslims ran from ISIS when they came up to them.

Oh, I don't know. Why on earth would anyone associate the ISLAMIC STATE of IRAQ and SYRIA with Islam? It's not like it's in the name or anything...
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:00:22 PM

What you are missing is that Islamic extremists have been committing atrocities since the days of Yassir Arafat with the sole purpose of getting on the front page of the news.  Thus they actively seek and actively create events which cause the "negative reports."  

You see, it is true that "media makes us look Islam is negative way through manipulated news" because that's what the Islamic terrorists want.  That's what it's all about.  A small act of terror has a big effect by way of the media.

This is true.

There are two parts to this issue.

First, air strikes as a part of war never have attracted much news footage.  If they do, it is in the negative.  An example would be some Western air strike where terrorists were hiding behind women and children and the military does the strike anyway.

Headline:  "Airstrike kills women and children!"

No, actually that's by design.  The terrorists want this headline.  Of course they put their supplies in religious places and schools.

The second part is that some places are simply of more interest to world media.  Hence they are more interesting targets for terrorist who want to be on the first page of newspapers.  Of course Paris is more news worthy than Syria.  It's not about how many got killed it never was about that.   It's about doing what it takes to get on the front page.

So it is still a politics that's why terrorist risk their lives just to be in front of the news? I still have doubts if that is only the reason, I think US don't want to show their wrong-doings too that's why they don't want to news it.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:14:44 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink
I don't hate islam. i don't hate any religion.i hate the extremists  who mess up the life of the people.As long as you don't mess with me then i won't have a reason to hate you too. Atheist over here.
redsun114

Activity: 2604
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:24:41 PM

Well people hate islam because of the terrorist involved. I think that is the reason why people hate islam. In addition to that, people hate islam because many islam people sometimes are hard to fight with because they carry guns etc.

You got the valid point there. Terrorism in Islam is the main reason why people hate it and sometimes having a fear of Islam, Islamophobia. Extreme islamist are so agressive enough that they can easily kill you without hesitation if you try to confront or disagree with them. They see theirself as perfect enough on this world because they think they're being blessed with what they called god.
Some of the islamic people are involved in terrorism doesnt mean every muslim must be hated. Its all about how you treat to them. We can see many social experiments on youtube where muslim people are attacked without any reason. And I dont know why people hates them without any reason.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:58:17 PM

i think the most people that hates islam are from the western countries ,where cultural liberty is defined by the freedom of speech and islam would take it away from you . you can be a critic of the any other religion except the islam .
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:12:44 PM

Well people hate islam because of the terrorist involved. I think that is the reason why people hate islam. In addition to that, people hate islam because many islam people sometimes are hard to fight with because they carry guns etc.

You got the valid point there. Terrorism in Islam is the main reason why people hate it and sometimes having a fear of Islam, Islamophobia. Extreme islamist are so agressive enough that they can easily kill you without hesitation if you try to confront or disagree with them. They see theirself as perfect enough on this world because they think they're being blessed with what they called god.
Some of the islamic people are involved in terrorism doesnt mean every muslim must be hated. Its all about how you treat to them. We can see many social experiments on youtube where muslim people are attacked without any reason. And I dont know why people hates them without any reason.

Misrepresentation of prior argument in order to make a pro-Islamic point highlighted.

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: