Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:30:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220954 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:45:44 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink
for me , islam represents terrorism in some people's point of view. they think every person whose religion is islam is possible terrorists or something but they arein deelusional mindset....
Sure, yea, thinking those people screaming Allah Akbar while they are killing innocent people might have something to do with religion, yea, sure, that's deelusional.....
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:11:17 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink
for me , islam represents terrorism in some people's point of view. they think every person whose religion is islam is possible terrorists or something but they arein deelusional mindset. each human being are born with qualties apart from their religions . their belief dont led them make bad choice. religion espiaccly islam do not contribute to turn a good human being into an evil creaute....

It's all you peaceful Muslims, that are barely Muslim, that give Islam a bad name. Just ask the terrorists.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:26:30 PM

I am not a scholar of old books... Really? Then tell me what is Anthropology? By the way, you think that you can really use the word Logic in order to say that this facts are non-sense?

....Brinsley Le Poer Trench, editor of Flying Saucer Review....
Oh, changing the subject from"Why hate Islam" to your own crackpot religious ideas and then to UFOs?

Okay.

You see, you don't follow me...
....Humans are by a definition Aliens.....

Oh, I completely understand you and have no interest whatever in "following you."  You have some real fantasy bullshit there, dude.  All made up stuff.  Made up in your own head.

.... Anunnaki, we can see strange objects worn by “those who came from the stars”....

http://www.ancient-code.com/the-message-of-the-anunnaki-we-are-here-among-you/

No thanks.  I don't have any need to check worthless links.

Yep, I already pretty much summed it up.

The only effective thing you have done is to purposefully derail a thread on "Why do people hate Islam" by repetitively posting large amounts of total nonsense.

Omg, dude you really have problem with your Ego! Smiley

I just send you some material that will explore your view about the world and the religion (islam in this topic) and you are telling me that this is worthless? I will believe in your answer only if you open the links and see the informations/pictures about what you still don't know.

People like you think they know everything just because they learned in school, that's why they have problem to look or see the things from the different angle. If you only know who was Mohamed and what was he talking about in his book, you will change the view about the islam. Wink
mohsin qureshi

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:55:57 PM

Hello guys, how are you all. I am thinking about this thread, how long it will take, any suitable end of our posts or it is an infinity Smiley
onlinn

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:59:28 PM

At least one person has seen the true concept of Islam. You see what's happening is
that the media is brainwashing everyone to think that Islam is trying to oppress women,
etc. where in fact it preaches the opposite. You also get the muslim extremists who
try to force Islam to the world, but like I said they are the extremists. I think we muslims
should speak louder to the world, and its happening but no one is listening. Take the
Israeli attack on the flotilla for example, there were a lot of happenings that the media
havent included. If the people in the flotilla were armed then why is it that there was no
Israeli soldier killed? That is just one example. Many people believe Islam = Terrorism
when in fact Islam is peace. That's why whenever I get the opportunity I tell people to
look in to the Quran and tafseer before saying that Islam is terrorism.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:52:46 PM

At least one person has seen the true concept of Islam. You see what's happening is
that the media is brainwashing everyone to think that Islam is trying to oppress women,
etc. where in fact it preaches the opposite. You also get the muslim extremists who
try to force Islam to the world, but like I said they are the extremists. I think we muslims
should speak louder to the world, and its happening but no one is listening. Take the
Israeli attack on the flotilla for example, there were a lot of happenings that the media
havent included. If the people in the flotilla were armed then why is it that there was no
Israeli soldier killed? That is just one example. Many people believe Islam = Terrorism
when in fact Islam is peace. That's why whenever I get the opportunity I tell people to
look in to the Quran and tafseer before saying that Islam is terrorism.

When a person has a religion, be it Islam or anything else, how do other people know what religion this person has? Aren't there several ways that people can know?

One of the ways that people know is that the person says he belongs to a particular religion. The person might be a Muslim. People know that he is a Muslim, because he says, "I am a Muslim."

A second way might be that he unites with other people who say that they are of a particular religion. A person who says that he is Muslim does this by uniting with other people who say they are Muslims.

A third way might be that they all follow and do the things directed by some religious writings... like the Quran for Muslims.

Now imagine that there was a second group of people who called themselves Muslims and said they believed in Islam. But they also said that the Quran was not the holy book of Islam - they had some other writings. They said that Muslims had to have a queen, and that women all over were to be worshiped. And they said that Trees were Allah, jointly, in spirit, and were to be worshiped and prayed to.

Would this second group be Muslim? Would they be Islamic? Should they be allowed to live as Muslims in the world along with the Muslims that we know today? Would there not be animosity between the two kinds of Muslims, and even war?

----------

1. A person says he is Muslim.
2. He unites himself with other people who say they are Muslims.
3. They all follow the religious writings of a holy book.

If Muslims only follow some of the holy writings but not all of them, are they still Muslims? Are they still Islamic? Well, yes, they are still Muslims, but weak ones.

The point is, now you have to decide who is following the writings of Islam better. Is it the terrorists? Or is it the peaceful Muslims.

The terrorists follow what the Quran and Hadiths say. The peaceful Muslims follow what they would like it to say, and they twist it all out of shape to make it say what they want it to say.

Which group of Muslims is going to win? The terrorist group, of course. Why? Because the peaceful Muslims are too peaceful to stand up against the terrorists. If they do, they become terrorists themselves, just by fighting off the terrorists.

Islam will always be terrorists. Weak Islam might have peace for a time. Even though the terrorists make their mistakes just like everybody, it is the Islamic holy books that give their blessing to the terrorists rather than to the peaceful Muslims.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 03:32:21 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 07:04:05 PM by J. J. Phillips

I respect all the religions because no one preach the bad things. I just want that if you talk about any group (indivisual) like ISIS or Taliban, never think that is the Islam. please

Do you respect the religions Mohammed destroyed when he and his followers captured Mecca?

Hey, Mo Qaeda, did you miss my question? About whether or not you respect the religions Mohammed destroyed when he and his followers captured Mecca?

In case you did miss it:

Do you respect the religions Mohammed destroyed when he and his followers captured Mecca?

Feel free to say yes. You're on a roll with your fucking lies. Might as well keep it up.

Allāt is way more powerful than your moon god Allah. And she's way hotter too. Mohammed may have destroyed all the images of Allāt, but he still imagined her hot body while fucking his goats.

Indeed, I do respect the religions worshipping the three goddesses, including Allāt. As the Holy Prophet Muhammed (saw) said:

Have ye thought upon Al-Lat and Al-‘Uzzá
and Manāt, the third, the other?
These are the exalted gharāniq, whose intercession is hoped for.

This has the meaning that the three goddesses are indeed also to be revered, not only Al-lah.

Well, that's surprising Mohsin. I know these verses are famously controversial in the Muslim world, so it's admirable that you're willing to not only repeat them but support their meaning. Maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on you.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:47:11 PM

when in fact Islam is peace. .....

You mean I can't get a good idea of the Flotilla attack from Captain Stabbing?

http://www.yaozagmon.com/we-con-the-world-lyrics/

There comes a timeWhen we need to make a show
the world, the Web and CNN
There’s no people dying,
so the best that we can do
Is create the greatest bluff of all
We must go on pretending day by day
That in Gaza, there’s crisis, hunger and plague
Coz the billion bucks in aid won’t buy their basic needs
Like some cheese and missiles for the kids
We’ll make the world
Abandon reason
We’ll make them all believe that the HamasIs Momma Theresa
We are peaceful travelers
With guns and our own knives
The truth will never find its way to your TV
Ooooh, we’ll stab them at heart
They are soldiers, no one cares
We are small, and we took some pictures with doves
As Allah showed us, for facts there’s no demand
So we will always gain the upper hand
We’ll make the worldAbandon reason
We’ll make them all believe that the Hamas
Is Momma Theresa
We are peaceful travelerswe’re waving our own knives
If Islam and terror brighten up your mood
But you worry that it may not look so good
Well well well well don’t you realize
You just gotta call yourself
An activist for peace and human aid
We’ll make the worldAbandon reason
We’ll make them all believe that the Hamas
Is Momma Theresa
We’re waving our own knives
We con the world We con the people
We’ll make them all believe the IDF is Jack the Ripper
We con the world (Bruce: we con the world…)
We con the people (Bruce: we conthe people…)
We’ll make them all believe the IDF is Jack the Ripper
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:50:55 PM

i dont hate islam, i hate people, who do horrible things, dosenot matter, its islam or others
mohsin qureshi

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:13:02 PM

i dont hate islam, i hate people, who do horrible things, dosenot matter, its islam or others

Thats the sprit world needed today, nor Islam, niether any other religion in this entire world preach the hatred and killing. This type of people who defame their religion are remain present in each religion.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:17:19 PM

everywhere are bad and good people, in every religion, so islam is not the reason, reason is just mind of people. how are they thinking and what are they doing
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:25:35 PM

The question about Islam is, why do Muslims remain Muslim if they don't like violence, since Islam preaches violence in its writings? Rather, they try to do the difficult thing. They try to remain Muslim, and lie about the violence that Islam teaches.

Smiley

mohsin qureshi

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:35:06 PM

The question about Islam is, why do Muslims remain Muslim if they don't like violence, since Islam preaches violence in its writings? Rather, they try to do the difficult thing. They try to remain Muslim, and lie about the violence that Islam teaches.

Smiley

You are right, these are the misconsepssions against Islam, unfortunatley spread by Mullah (Religious Scholar), just for thier own intrest. Today, the entire world views Islam as an aggressive and terrorist religion. Often, the killing of innocent people, suicidal bombings, and terrorist activities are carried out by people who claim to be Muslims, though in reality, the rebellious actions of these ignorant people have nothing to do with Islam. Rather, the real responsibility for these malicious and rebellious acts lies with the so-called scholars of Islam, who after the age of prophethood and Khilafat, were gravely mistaken in understanding the issue of Jihad, and considered the unjustified killing of human beings by sword a religious duty. These people, because of the distortion of their hearts, wrongly interpreting some of the Mutashabihat (complex and multifaceted) verses of the Holy Qur’an equated Islamic Jihad to rebellion, and associated self-concocted imprudent beliefs to Islam.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:36:06 PM

I am not a scholar of old books... Really? Then tell me what is Anthropology? By the way, you think that you can really use the word Logic in order to say that this facts are non-sense?

Oh, changing the subject from"Why hate Islam" to your own crackpot religious ideas and then to UFOs?

Okay.

Oh, I completely understand you and have no interest whatever in "following you."  You have some real fantasy bullshit there, dude.  All made up stuff.  Made up in your own head.

.... Anunnaki, we can see strange objects worn by “those who came from the stars”....

The only effective thing you have done is to purposefully derail a thread on "Why do people hate Islam" by repetitively posting large amounts of total nonsense.

I just send you some material that will explore your view about the world and the religion (islam in this topic) and you are telling me that this is worthless? I will believe in your answer only if you open the links and see the informations/pictures about what you still don't know.

People like you think they know everything just because they learned in school, that's why they have problem to look or see the things from the different angle. If you only know who was Mohamed and what was he talking about in his book, you will change the view about the islam. Wink
is this Mohamed ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKkckaZO4fw

See the trouble with religion is too many types ...SO WHO IS RIGHT?...
I shall tell you no religion is right its all poppy cock

Plus if aliens did create us ..STILL NO GODS...SCIENCE.. ITs TIME TO GIVE RELIGION UP HOW OLD ARE YOU 6...

mohsin qureshi

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:38:44 PM

Islam and its founder, Hadhrat Muhammad (saw) expressed complete disgust with the people holding these terrorist views and the ones who carry on such acts. The Holy Qur’an says it many times that Allah the Exalted does not love the rebellious people. He does not love those who are unjust, and does not like dissension. As the Holy Prophet (saw) was the mercy for all the worlds, his blessed sayings, and innumerable pure examples shimmering in the historical books and the books about his life show that even the pain of his sworn enemies would make him restless. He possessed the highest caliber of human sympathy, justice, and other moral virtues. So, many fair-minded western intellectuals and researchers have also paid tribute to the excellences of the Islamic teachings, and the full of wisdom sayings of the Holy Prophet (saw), and attested that Islam is a peaceful religion, and the blame on Islam of persecution, and torture is totally false and baseless. Rather, we see that in the current times, the rulers of the Christian governments, who blindly drop bombs on some Muslim countries on the pretext of the terrorism of the few so-called Muslims and extremists, and are involved in the tyrannical acts of destroying the lives of thousands of innocent people, are also forced to state that the views of the people involved in carrying out terrorist activities in the name of Jihad are based on distorted teachings of Islam, and they are defaming Islam, and that Islam’s real teachings have nothing to do with these people. They also accept that the majority of the Muslims are peace loving, and friendly, and they look at the acts of these terrorists with hate, and reject them. But we also see that whenever they get an opportunity, they overlook these differences, and spread the propaganda that Islam is a violent, bloody, and terrorist, and is against peace, and the western media repeats this propaganda with great intensity and frequency. Their behavior is not based on righteousness and justice, and it does not help in the establishment of social peace, rather, without any reason it provokes people and causes dissension.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:48:17 PM

Okay.

is this Mohamed ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKkckaZO4fw

See the trouble with religion is too many types ...SO WHO IS RIGHT?...
I shall tell you no religion is right its all poppy cock

Plus if aliens did create us ..STILL NO GODS...SCIENCE.. ITs TIME TO GIVE RELIGION UP HOW OLD ARE YOU 6...

Newton's 3rd Law, action and reaction (cause and effect) almost shouts "God" all by itself. The "pure random" theories that exist came about by cause and effect thinking actions of scientists using math. They are theories, not fact. There is no real evidence that pure random exists. But even if it did, it is so far outside of our thinking that we couldn't understand it anyway. Thus, even pure random would shout "God."

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:52:30 PM

Islam and its founder, Hadhrat Muhammad (saw) expressed complete disgust with the people holding these terrorist views and the ones who carry on such acts. The Holy Qur’an says it many times that Allah the Exalted does not love the rebellious people. He does not love those who are unjust, and does not like dissension. As the Holy Prophet (saw) was the mercy for all the worlds, his blessed sayings, and innumerable pure examples shimmering in the historical books and the books about his life show that even the pain of his sworn enemies would make him restless. He possessed the highest caliber of human sympathy, justice, and other moral virtues. So, many fair-minded western intellectuals and researchers have also paid tribute to the excellences of the Islamic teachings, and the full of wisdom sayings of the Holy Prophet (saw), and attested that Islam is a peaceful religion, and the blame on Islam of persecution, and torture is totally false and baseless. Rather, we see that in the current times, the rulers of the Christian governments, who blindly drop bombs on some Muslim countries on the pretext of the terrorism of the few so-called Muslims and extremists, and are involved in the tyrannical acts of destroying the lives of thousands of innocent people, are also forced to state that the views of the people involved in carrying out terrorist activities in the name of Jihad are based on distorted teachings of Islam, and they are defaming Islam, and that Islam’s real teachings have nothing to do with these people. They also accept that the majority of the Muslims are peace loving, and friendly, and they look at the acts of these terrorists with hate, and reject them. But we also see that whenever they get an opportunity, they overlook these differences, and spread the propaganda that Islam is a violent, bloody, and terrorist, and is against peace, and the western media repeats this propaganda with great intensity and frequency. Their behavior is not based on righteousness and justice, and it does not help in the establishment of social peace, rather, without any reason it provokes people and causes dissension.

So, the holy prophet lied under affirmation.   Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:57:37 PM

Bah.  Political/religious crap.

If a nation is at war, perhaps 10% of it's population is in the armed forces.  Of those, no more than 10% are in any way "on the front lines, fighting."  So a nation at war may at any moment, have 1% of it's population fighting actively.

Of course, the 90% which is not may claim they are peaceful.  Of course, the 99% who are not on the front lines may say various things to justify what their nation does.

But that's Islam.  You have a 1%, or another small fraction, which is fighting, and you have a sizable fraction that supports them.

Your words have no meaning other than asking a rhetorical question, then answering it with the intent of achieving a purpose.  Frankly I don't care if your religion is being hijacked.  Just stay in your own country, and leave the rest of us alone.  Go off in some cave and argue good jihad and bad jihad.  Then argue good and bad muslims.  But STFU as far as the rest of the world is concerned.  Just leave us alone.

I notice you never answered my prior question.  Was Yassir Arafat a Good Muslim?

Oh, and by the way, your Mohammed did not split the Moon.
mohsin qureshi

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 07:14:12 PM

I notice you never answered my prior question.  Was Yassir Arafat a Good Muslim?

[/quote]

1- Yasir Arafat isnt a good muslim
2- I agreed, Muhammad (PBUH) did not split the Moon.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 07:18:41 PM

1- Yasir Arafat isnt a good muslim
2- I agreed, Muhammad (PBUH) did not split the Moon.
[/quote]

Thank you.  We agree on these points, and likely many others.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: