Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220954 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:47:15 AM

People don't hate islam but people hate who spreading hatred in the name Islam as ISIS.
Those people are stupid.

Because the list of Islamic terror organizations is far, far longer than ISIS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_groups

There are a lot people like that, but those number are just niche if you compare those number to the people that actually hatred in the name Islam as ISIS.

But nobody has numbers on how Islamic Muslims are.

What makes a Muslim? Well, he has to believe in Islam, of course.

What is Islam? Well, it is the writings in the Quran and the Hadiths.

If a Muslim knows what 90% of the writings say, is he a Muslim?
How about 50%?
20%?
1%?

Maybe all that it takes to be a Muslim is to say that you are a Muslim.

What are the prerequisites for being a Muslim? If it has to do with following what the Quran and the Hadiths say, then ISIS is way more Islam than the peaceful Muslims.

If being a Muslim has to do with following what the Islamic clerics say, then Islam could be anything, because the clerics interpret the the Quran and the Hadiths in all kinds of way, including a bunch of ways that simply are not what the Quran and Hadiths are saying. Some of the clerics do this because they truly want Muslims to have a good life. Other clerics do this to manipulate politics - because Islam is a government system as well as a religion. Other clerics are only after tax money and an easy way of life for themselves.

So, the question remains. What is Islam and why? And why are your opinions about this correct when the opinions of other Muslims/people are different?

It looks to me like the ONLY thing that makes a Muslim to be a Muslim is that he says he is. Looking at all the variations of Islam that are out there, Islam might be anything that anybody says it is... especially in Sunni Islam.

However, if you want to follow the sacred, holy writings of Islam, the theme is, terrorism against non-Muslims when they fail to convert to Islam after an unspecified time of attempting to convert them; death to Muslims who convert to other religions; peace for faithful Muslims.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:54:57 AM

Muslims are more that 1 billion in the world .
however, all the rest of the world is blaming them for every action that happen all around the world ! every one should be blame for his deeds not his religion.
Why do not you blame the WWII on Christianity for example!
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:01:11 AM

Its probably because Islam is associated with terrorism, i blame media for it. I have few Muslim friends who live in our village, they do seem very peaceful. I don't see them a lot except Mohammad who sells mobilephones, he mentioned its because of the media too.

But i think its mostly religion. if there weren't religion, there would have nothing to argue. and i believe so.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:06:21 AM

Muslims are more that 1 billion in the world .
however, all the rest of the world is blaming them for every action that happen all around the world ! every one should be blame for his deeds not his religion.
Why do not you blame the WWII on Christianity for example!

Because Hitler and the Japanese were and are not generally Christian. The fact that Hitler went to Roman Catholic masses doesn't say that he was Christian.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
iCeSaiah

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:42:33 AM

I guess some people hate islam because they were just influenced by the recent issues about this islamic state.

Just like people hated muslims during 9/11. Some people just generalize because maybe they had grave experiences towards this events.
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:09:02 PM

BADecker
But none of those people lived more than about 1,600 years. Why not? Because of Genesis 5, which has a "tight" chronology, including the ages of a handful of people right down to Noah of the Great Flood times. This chronology, when calculated out from the numbers listed in Genesis 5, shows that the Great Flood happened at 1,656 years after the creation.

According to stories in the Bible and the new research (history and archeology), the Great Flood was happened around 13.000 years BC.

popcorn1
So it looks like your hammer theory as proven no god
I scored a home run when i proved your hammer theory was a hoax.. Grin

You are religious if your searching for a god..So keep trying so i can smash all your theories out of the water..ITs FUN.. SO KEEP TRYING..TRY AND FIND THE HOLY GRAIL Cheesy..You might find it somewhere online Cheesy

Do you really think that throughout scientific evidence and facts you will find Gog? Mate, before you start walk on that path the first thing that you should is to face with You! I gave you 7 question and you avoid them, and you know why?-Because you have problem with your inner fears.

BADecker
At least PrikiNo.1 understands that there is a God, while you don't have a clue about anything right in front of you.

Science proves God. How? Complexity doesn't happen by accident. If you find anything that is complex, you will see that something caused it to happen. Newton's 3rd Law is science that shows that reactions are caused by actions, and that those actions are reactions caused by other actions.

The countless trillions upon trillions of actions and reactions (causes and their effects) that have happened over the thousands of years to produce the complexity that is mankind, must be way beyond mankind in complexity to do this. This Great Complexity is defined in our dictionaries by the word "God."

I think that you should start with the basic because he is not able to understand you...  Smiley
What was your 7 questions and i will answer them
i am not scared of anything..OH SORRY I AM ..I AM SCARED I DON.T MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO MAKE MY CHILDRENS LIVES BETTER..BUT THE TROUBLE IS I AM SO HIGHLY SKILLED IN THE BUILDING WORLD Wink SO NO WORRY FOR ME GETTING A JOB Wink..

EMOTIONAL CONTENT...by the great man  BRUCE LEE  Grin

You see, even if don't ask you about your fears, you already start to talk about them... So, you already scared that if you don't make enough money, your kids will gonna hate you... If you are so highly skilled, then why you din't earn enough money for them?

Because he never learned anything in school. You can tell by the way he rights...  Cheesy... I mean writes.

Cheesy

Well, his level of expressing his feeling is so high that sometimes I am asking my self... Isn't be better if I start to write my post with CAPS LOCK? Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:19:18 PM

BADecker
But none of those people lived more than about 1,600 years. Why not? Because of Genesis 5, which has a "tight" chronology, including the ages of a handful of people right down to Noah of the Great Flood times. This chronology, when calculated out from the numbers listed in Genesis 5, shows that the Great Flood happened at 1,656 years after the creation.

According to stories in the Bible and the new research (history and archeology), the Great Flood was happened around 13.000 years BC.

popcorn1

You are religious if your searching for a god..So keep trying so i can smash all your theories out of the water..ITs FUN.. SO KEEP TRYING..TRY AND FIND THE HOLY GRAIL Cheesy..You might find it somewhere online Cheesy

Do you really think that throughout scientific evidence and facts you will find Gog? Mate, before you start walk on that path the first thing that you should is to face with You! I gave you 7 question and you avoid them, and you know why?-Because you have problem with your inner fears.

BADecker
At least PrikiNo.1 understands that there is a God, while you don't have a clue about anything right in front of you.

Science proves God. How? Complexity doesn't happen by accident. If you find anything that is complex, you will see that something caused it to happen. Newton's 3rd Law is science that shows that reactions are caused by actions, and that those actions are reactions caused by other actions.

The countless trillions upon trillions of actions and reactions (causes and their effects) that have happened over the thousands of years to produce the complexity that is mankind, must be way beyond mankind in complexity to do this. This Great Complexity is defined in our dictionaries by the word "God."

I think that you should start with the basic because he is not able to understand you...  Smiley
i am not scared of anything..OH SORRY I AM ..I AM SCARED I DON.T MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO MAKE MY CHILDRENS LIVES BETTER..BUT THE TROUBLE IS I AM SO HIGHLY SKILLED IN THE BUILDING WORLD Wink SO NO WORRY FOR ME GETTING A JOB Wink..

You see, even if don't ask you about your fears, you already start to talk about them... So, you already scared that if you don't make enough money, your kids will gonna hate you... If you are so highly skilled, then why you din't earn enough money for them?

Because he never learned anything in school. You can tell by the way he rights...  Cheesy... I mean writes.

Cheesy

Well, his level of expressing his feeling is so high that sometimes I am asking my self... Isn't be better if I start to write my post with CAPS LOCK? Cheesy

Yep. He can be kinda forceful at times.

"Knowledge without thought is useless;
Thought without knowledge is dangerous."

I wonder what you get when you add lunacy to the mix.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:44:33 PM

I guess some people hate islam because they were just influenced by the recent issues about this islamic state.

Just like people hated muslims during 9/11. Some people just generalize because maybe they had grave experiences towards this events.

Then again, it could be because of the high amount of total nonsense generated by believers in Islam.  For example, the fact they are Anti-Vaccination.

And if you are a Muslim, how do you stop vaccinations?  You suicide bomb vaccination clinics, of course.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/13/bomb-attack-at-polio-vaccination-centre-kills-14-in-pakistani-city-of-quetta
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 01:18:26 PM

People don't hate islam but people hate who spreading hatred in the name Islam as ISIS.
Those people are stupid.

There are a lot people like that, but those number are just niche if you compare those number to the people that actually hatred in the name Islam as ISIS.

How about 50%?
20%?
1%?

What are the prerequisites for being a Muslim? If it has to do with following what the Quran and the Hadiths say, then ISIS is way more Islam than the peaceful Muslims.

If being a Muslim has to do with following what the Islamic clerics say, then Islam could be anything, because the clerics interpret the the Quran and the Hadiths in all kinds of way, including a bunch of ways that simply are not what the Quran and Hadiths are saying. Some of the clerics do this because they truly want Muslims to have a good life. Other clerics do this to manipulate politics - because Islam is a government system as well as a religion. Other clerics are only after tax money and an easy way of life for themselves.

So, the question remains. What is Islam and why? And why are your opinions about this correct when the opinions of other Muslims/people are different?

It looks to me like the ONLY thing that makes a Muslim to be a Muslim is that he says he is. Looking at all the variations of Islam that are out there, Islam might be anything that anybody says it is... especially in Sunni Islam.

However, if you want to follow the sacred, holy writings of Islam, the theme is, terrorism against non-Muslims when they fail to convert to Islam after an unspecified time of attempting to convert them; death to Muslims who convert to other religions; peace for faithful Muslims.

Smiley

It is only done by a handful of people or organization such as ISIS which translates Islam as a religion that is creepy, and therefore we must be wise in dealing with hate against Islam.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 01:56:22 PM

Those people are stupid.

How about 50%?
20%?
1%?

Smiley

It is only done by a handful of people or organization such as ISIS which translates Islam as a religion that is creepy, and therefore we must be wise in dealing with hate against Islam.

That's right. Most of Islam doesn't follow what their holy books say. Throw the books out, and Islam wouldn't change much. You would still have as many different ideas about Islam as you do today.

Muslims that the media labels as terrorists are the Muslims who are following the religious books better than most any of the other Muslims.

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:48:29 PM

BADecker

popcorn1

BADecker

I will never be poor because i am to scared to be  Grin
And to good at my job Grin. And i am not a lazy person..

My kids will never hate me because they know how much i care for them and love them so much Grin
YOU FUCKIN NUTTER Cheesy Cheesy
MORE BRAINS IN A PEA Grin Grin YOU THICK SHIT  Grin
The bullshit you vomit gets better every day..
And BADECKER...WOW WOW WOW Shocked Shocked HE AS GONE NUTS

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:49:57 PM

LOL! ^^    Cheesy

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:10:18 PM

BADecker

popcorn1

BADecker

Cheesy

Never had a chance at an education ..
But considering i never spent much time in education i seem to know way more about life than you will ever know..
Because what the fuck did they teach you in school you inbred religious bum..
i bet your a tramp who reads the bible upside down..
because what you read is not what every body else is reading you dumb shit..
OH I FORGOT GOD SENT YOU TO SPREAD THE WORD..
YOU FUCKIN NUTTER
YOU SAID YOU WHERE SENT BY GOD
YOUR FUCKIN THE CUNT THAT YOU COME OUT OF
 YOU ARE YOUR MOTHERS BROTHERS SON
FUCKIN BACKWARD TWAT..
I WILL DO A DANCE SO YOU GET RUN OVER YOU FUCKIN CUNT
SOMEONE NEED TO KICK SOME SENSE INTO YOUR STUPID THICK CUNT OF A BRAIN..
I HAVE NEVER HEARD SO MUCH SHIT COME OUT OF SOMEONES MOUTH

BADECKER IS A TOTAL PLANT POT
WITH A BIT OF LUCK YOU WILL GET YOUR WISH SOON WHEN A BUS RUNS OVER YOUR FUCKIN HEAD..SO KEEP PRAYING FOR HEAVEN TWAT..BECAUSE I HOPE YOU GET CANCER CUNT..
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:18:47 PM

BADecker

popcorn1

BADecker

Cheesy

But considering i never spent much time in education i seem to know way more about life than you will ever know..
YOU FUCKIN NUTTER
FUCKIN BACKWARD TWAT..

WITH A BIT OF LUCK YOU WILL GET YOUR WISH SOON WHEN A BUS RUNS OVER YOUR FUCKIN HEAD..SO KEEP PRAYING FOR HEAVEN TWAT..BECAUSE I HOPE YOU GET CANCER CUNT..

I don't know why people do hate Islam, maybe it's a fact that they like their own religion very much. And wants to make it grow big. As Islam is now a days growing in very big numbers and population of the world is increasing too much because of it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:19:44 PM

BADecker

popcorn1

BADecker

Cheesy

YOU FUCKIN NUTTER
FUCKIN BACKWARD TWAT..

Tsk, Tsk. Your Decksperiment is starting to come out.    Grin

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:23:10 PM

BADecker

popcorn1

BADecker

Cheesy

YOU FUCKIN NUTTER
FUCKIN BACKWARD TWAT..

I don't know why people do hate Islam, maybe it's a fact that they like their own religion very much. And wants to make it grow big. As Islam is now a days growing in very big numbers and population of the world is increasing too much because of it.

To see why people hate Islam, look at what the Islamic writings tell them to do - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.msg13565183#msg13565183. Most people who are in a free country aren't forced by Islam. The Muslims in predominantly Islamic countries can't say that they don't like Islam for fear of being punished or executed.

Smiley

oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:11:57 PM

Those people are stupid.

How about 50%?
20%?
1%?

Smiley

That's right. Most of Islam doesn't follow what their holy books say. Throw the books out, and Islam wouldn't change much. You would still have as many different ideas about Islam as you do today.

Muslims that the media labels as terrorists are the Muslims who are following the religious books better than most any of the other Muslims.

Smiley

If already spread terror, it is wrong. In any religion always teach about love, including also present in Islam. And I don't see people hate islam,  but hated those are the people who in the name of Islam in spreading terror.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:13:00 AM

If already spread terror, it is wrong. In any religion always teach about love, including also present in Islam. And I don't see people hate islam,  but hated those are the people who in the name of Islam in spreading terror.

Was Yassir Araft a good Muslim?

Was Bin Laden a good Muslim?

How about Sayyad Qutb?

Is it okay to spread hate about the Jews?
allysa

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:28:45 AM

I dont hate islam.
Islam is a fantastic religion but i dont follow it, the problem is the conservative and other right wing parties that control the media want us to hate it. they position us to hate it.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:52:58 PM

I dont hate islam.
Islam is a fantastic religion but i dont follow it, the problem is the conservative and other right wing parties that control the media want us to hate it. they position us to hate it.

Odd.  In the US we know for a fact that it is the left wing that controls the media.

So how do you get this point of view?
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: