Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220954 times)
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:31:05 PM

Im not saying i will kill him, Im just saying if Muslims are a real terrorists then he will get killed. because muslims almot 20% of this world huge number for sure.

So what's your point? They are many so they are above criticism?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:33:42 PM

i am not an islamaphobe - it's more like i dislike the institution of religion altogether. also, there are many more islamic kooks out there than christian (though there are plenty of those), jewish, buddhist or whatever kooks. i don't know if it has to do with the religion or culture, but it's just true.
I've wondered the same issue.  For one example I see the Catholic "culture" in Italy or Mexico as radically different than in the US.  I can't attribute many of the features of the culture of these two cultures to the religion.

But then Islam has this thing about wanting to be a government and religion.

yes a lot of islamic countries want to live under theocratic governments, but then again there are people who want to enforce teaching creationism in america, among teaching other christian values. they basically want reintegration of the church and state. oh and there are also christian kooks who try to push government-funded "fake" abortion clinics, and it's becoming more pervasive in the U.S.

http://www.vice.com/vice-news/the-fake-abortion-clinics-of-america-875

in the end, extremists are extremists. muslims have more of them, but it's not like they own the patent to fundamentalism.. tons of christians are hte same.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:36:38 PM

yes a lot of islamic countries want to live under theocratic governments, but then again there are people who want to enforce teaching creationism in america, among teaching other christian values. they basically want reintegration of the church and state. oh and there are also christian kooks who try to push government-funded "fake" abortion clinics, and it's becoming more pervasive in the U.S.

in the end, extremists are extremists. muslims have more of them, but it's not like they own the patent to fundamentalism.. tons of christians are hte same.

Two wrongs does NOT make a right... #3

STOP trying to justify one's insanity with another's insanity. That's just ridiculous! It just makes them 2 insane, doesn't make any of them sane.

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
beetcoin

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:38:57 PM

Two wrongs does NOT make a right... #3

STOP trying to justify one's insanity with another's insanity. That's just ridiculous! It just makes them 2 insane, doesn't make any of them sane.

what are you talking about? how did i try to justify anything? maybe you should stop putting words in my mouth.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:42:22 PM

what are you talking about? how did i try to justify anything? maybe you should stop putting words in my mouth.

You seam to believe we shouldn't see Islam as a threat because there are others who are also making insane requests. That just justifies that we should take both threats seriously, doesn't justify or make anything on behalf of any.

|

|
beetcoin

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:43:26 PM

You seam to believe we shouldn't see Islam as a threat because there are others who are also making insane requests. That just justifies that we should take both threats seriously, doesn't justify or make anything on behalf of any.

the fuck? i even said "muslims have more kooks than any other religion" basically.. re-read what i wrote. the point i was making was that extremism is not just a muslim thing, it's something we see in most religions period. if you want to jump to conclusions and accuse me of tolerating muslim extremism, well then, i guess you are entitled to your wrong opinion.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:45:39 PM

Im not saying i will kill him, Im just saying if Muslims are a real terrorists then he will get killed. because muslims almot 20% of this world huge number for sure.

So what's your point? They are many so they are above criticism?
Nope Im saying if Muslims are Terroists so this worl must full of fights, wars, etc.
The reason is as other member corrected me that Muslim have 23.5% of the earth
that's mean between every 4 persons there is  one person terrorist.

you got my point ?
Nothing above criticism, if you want just do it and wait an answer from a muslim guy, so start with yourself you have criticism ? I will try to answer you if i can because im not an expert.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:00:07 AM

Nope Im saying if Muslims are Terroists so this worl must full of fights, wars, etc.

And isn't it?!  Huh

@beetcoin,

Yes, I understood you. But put to the same realm those who want to impose a law that will turn you into a dhimmi paying jizyia or behead you for not believing in their delusion and some crackpots who want schools to teach Creationism, is way of. It would be only the same if those Creationists were trying to behead teachers who talk about Darwin.
Extremists are extremists, but nobody would bother with an extremist Buddhist for an instance. Such guy would be an extreme pacifist. The issue isn't in the extremists, the issue is in the ideology itself.

|

|
CoinCollect

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:08:06 AM

Nope is not it. only Iraq, Syria and Lybia at this moment. Muslims fight themselves ?
When this happed in Europe and USA then come back here and say you are a terrorists.

Everyone know that Terrorism made by the USA to fight Russia and then to be the reason of any comming wr like Iraq, Afghanistan. Why USA do not seed army again to save Iraq i tell you why, Because USA have done and they get what they planned for, oil, money, etc..
everyone know that but the Power usa have force anyone to keep silent.

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:12:36 AM

Power comes from success.
Don't insist into justify your own failures with others' success. That's the way of the losers.
If Islam wasn't so violent, and so violent even within itself, it would had prevail by now. But the truth is Islam has nothing to offer to the World, it's stuck at VII Century, way outdated and will just keep causing conflicts as long as it exist.

I'm not saying however Islam is the only cause of conflicts, or that by eliminating Islam we will eliminate war and fights. But at least we would get rid of one of its sources.

|

|
CoinCollect

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:28:19 AM

Your problem is that you blind, Watching USA media and you belive that your government is all good and they gave you freedom. yes we have gay freedom, porn movies right, Gamble, etc.. this is the freedom bro ?

you killed almost 1 million Iraqi, i guess if killed that number in europian country what will happen in this time.
but 1 million Iraqi lol nonne care they are a Muslims they are a terrorits.
and in other countries you fight lets talk about Japan, Vietnam, etc... Is that your success bro ?
You got all that because of Weapon, and that's why you are fear Russia now    
despite Russia has bad economy and lmost nothing special just Moderon weapon.

USA like any other country mate you just blind and see its the best in all time.

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:53:00 AM

I can't talk about Freedom with someone who doesn't know what Freedom is.
Do you think porn, gays or gambling are freedom? Then you know nothing of what it is! Freedom is put your choices in your hands, make you responsible for your actions and decisions. That's what it is about. Now if adults want to gamble, do porn or are gays... their choices, their call. What is it to you anyway? Do you own shares of someone else's life?
eg: I chose to not drink alcohol, not because some schizophrenic in the VII Century told to, but because I want to.

|

|
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:01:00 AM

I can't talk about Freedom with someone who doesn't know what Freedom is.
Do you think porn, gays or gambling are freedom? Then you know nothing of what it is! Freedom is put your choices in your hands, make you responsible for your actions and decisions. That's what it is about. Now if adults want to gamble, do porn or are gays... their choices, their call. What is it to you anyway? Do you own shares of someone else's life?
eg: I chose to not drink alcohol, not because some schizophrenic in the VII Century told to, but because I want to.

These fools are asking to get fucked, not have a discussion. They only listen if someone charges in like the mongols and fucks their women to pieces.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:24:08 AM

i am not an islamaphobe - it's more like i dislike the institution of religion altogether. also, there are many more islamic kooks out there than christian (though there are plenty of those), jewish, buddhist or whatever kooks. i don't know if it has to do with the religion or culture, but it's just true.
I've wondered the same issue.  For one example I see the Catholic "culture" in Italy or Mexico as radically different than in the US.  I can't attribute many of the features of the culture of these two cultures to the religion.

yes a lot of islamic countries want to live under theocratic governments, but then again there are people who want to enforce teaching creationism in america, among teaching other christian values. they basically want reintegration of the church and state.
I don't see or hear this.  Ever.   None of the people I know who are fundamentalists have EVER said they want reintegration of church and state.   I am certain you can find some nutcase somewhere and thus prove me wrong.

However to assert a similitude between Muslim push for Sharia law and some creationist arguing for "equal time" or "mentioning" ID in a textbook is total nuts.
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 03:28:23 AM

can't generalize people like that; people can only be judged as individuals. If a religion has had
bad things done in it's name doesn't make the religion a bad thing

beetcoin

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:41:22 AM

yes a lot of islamic countries want to live under theocratic governments, but then again there are people who want to enforce teaching creationism in america, among teaching other christian values. they basically want reintegration of the church and state.
I don't see or hear this.  Ever.   None of the people I know who are fundamentalists have EVER said they want reintegration of church and state.   I am certain you can find some nutcase somewhere and thus prove me wrong.

However to assert a similitude between Muslim push for Sharia law and some creationist arguing for "equal time" or "mentioning" ID in a textbook is total nuts.

saying one thing and doing another are different things. if you want christian principles to be intertwined with your government, then you want a reintegration of church and state.

gay rights, women's rights, birth control, creationism and whatever else is on the christian/conservative agenda.
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:14:09 AM

Your problem is that you blind, Watching USA media and you belive that your government is all good and they gave you freedom. yes we have gay freedom, porn movies right, Gamble, etc.. this is the freedom bro ?

you killed almost 1 million Iraqi, i guess if killed that number in europian country what will happen in this time.
and in other countries you fight lets talk about Japan, Vietnam, etc... Is that your success bro ?

USA like any other country mate you just blind and see its the best in all time.

Muslims killed a good bit of those! Violence against sunni vs shiite, car bombings of whole markets GTF out. You think those guys being executed by the 100's is the work of America? Muslims kill hundreds of muslims every day its worse than blabk on black crime. No one says USA is the shit it has its own problems, but this is about Islam.
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 04:52:43 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 07:24:48 AM by traderbit

I don't think that people hate the islam, they hate the people that are acting that their religious is the islam.

BTCmoons

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:54:12 AM

Muslims killed a good bit of those! Violence against sunni vs shiite, car bombings of whole markets GTF out. You think those guys being executed by the 100's is the work of America? Muslims kill hundreds of muslims every day its worse than blabk on black crime. No one says USA is the shit it has its own problems, but this is about Islam.
This is true. Islam is by far the most violent religion that the world has ever experienced. Even their teachings advocate violence while other religions preach peach and understanding of others
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:58:06 AM

"20 years from now, I will be in Heaven --bye !!"

This was written by a woman born in Egypt as a Muslim. Make sure you read the paragraph  (in red) towards the end.

Joys of Muslim Women
By Nonie Darwish

In the Muslim faith a Muslim man can marry a child as young as 1 year old and have sexual intimacy with this child. Consummating the marriage by 9.

The dowry is given to the family in exchange for the woman (who becomes his slave) and for the purchase of the private parts of the woman, to use her as a toy.

Even though a woman is abused she can not obtain a divorce.

To prove rape, the woman must have (4) male witnesses.

Often after a woman has been raped, she is returned to her family and the family must return the dowry. The family has the right to execute her (an honor killing) to restore the honor of the family. Husbands can beat their wives 'at will' and he does not have to say why he has beaten her.

The husband is permitted to have (4 wives) and a temporary wife for an hour (prostitute) at his discretion.

The Shariah Muslim law controls the private as well as the public life of the woman.

In the Western World (Canada , Australia , United States and Britain) Muslim men are starting to demand Shariah Law so the wife can not obtain a divorce and he can have full and complete control of her. It is amazing and alarming how many of our sisters and daughters attending American, Canadian, and British Universities are now marrying Muslim men and submitting themselves and their children unsuspectingly to the Shariah law.

----------

Ripping the West in Two.

Author and lecturer Nonie Darwish says the goal of radical Islamists is to impose Shariah law on the world, ripping Western law and liberty in two.

She recently authored the book, Cruel and Usual Punishment: The Terrifying Global Implications of Islamic Law. Darwish was born in Cairo and spent her childhood in Egypt and Gaza before immigrating to America in 1978, when she was eight years old. Her father died while leading covert attacks on Israel. He was a high-ranking Egyptian military officer stationed with his family in Gaza ......

When he died, he was considered a "shahid," a martyr for jihad. His posthumous status earned Nonie and her family an elevated position in Muslim society.

But Darwish developed a skeptical eye at an early age. She questioned her own Muslim culture and upbringing. She converted to Christianity after hearing a Christian preacher on television.

In her latest book, Darwish warns about creeping shariah law - what it is, what it means, and how it is manifested in Islamic countries.

For the West, she says radical Islamists are working to impose sharia on the world. If that happens, Western civilization will be destroyed. Westerners generally assume all religions encourage a respect for the dignity of each individual. Islamic law (Sharia) teaches that non-Muslims should be subjugated or killed in this world.

Peace and prosperity for one's children is not as important as assuring that Islamic law rules everywhere in the Middle East and eventually in the world.

While Westerners tend to think that all religions encourage some form of the golden rule, Shariah teaches two systems of ethics - one for Muslims and another for non-Muslims. Building on tribal practices of the seventh century, Shariah encourages the side of humanity that wants to take from and subjugate others.

While Westerners tend to think in terms of religious people developing a personal understanding of and relationship with God, Shariah advocates executing people who ask difficult questions that could be interpreted as criticism

It's hard to imagine, that in this day and age, Islamic scholars agree that those who criticize Islam or choose to stop being Muslim should be executed.  Sadly, while talk of an Islamic reformation is common and even assumed by many in the West, such murmurings in the Middle East are silenced through intimidation.

While Westerners are accustomed to an increase in religious tolerance over time, Darwish explains how petro dollars are being used to grow an extremely intolerant form of political Islam in her native Egypt and elsewhere.

(In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in Canada , Australia , the U.S. and Britain to elect the heads of Government by themselves!  Rest assured they will do so. You can look at how they have taken over several towns in the USA. Dearborn, Mich., is one and there are others....) (Britain has several cities now totally controlled by Muslims.)

I think everyone in Canada, Australia, the U.S. and Great Britain should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized!

It is too bad that so many are disillusioned with life and Christianity to accept Muslims as peaceful.  Some may be but they have an army that is willing to shed blood in the name of Islam.  The peaceful support the warriors with their finances and own kind of patriotism to their religion. While Canada, Australia, the U.S.A. and Britain are getting rid of Christianity from all public sites and erasing God from the lives of children the Muslims are planning a great jihad on North America, Australia and Britain .........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonie_Darwish

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/muslimwomen.asp

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: