Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:00:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220961 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:14:30 PM

Matthew 5:17

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

The OT is not obsolete according to Jesus

No... it's just incoherent, but at least we've a chronological line.
If I tell you to turn right then tell you to turn left, you will follow the last instruction given.

... but the first one first.  Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:15:28 PM

1 Timothy:

8 We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. 9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine

The New Testament prevails over the Old. And to note, most of the early Christians were slaves.

In History, the first slave market in Christian lands was at Silves, Portugal, during the reconquest in 1189. It was allowed as the terms of surrender that Muslims could keep some of their traditions including that market. The Christian king, Sancho I, however closed the market shortly after because "it was incompatible with Christianity".

N.T rides on O.T.  Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:22:08 PM

Isn't my role to stand for Christianity; but it has a chronological line. Like Islam also says to leave unbelievers alone and to kill them, however the Quran isn't write in a chronological order, so we don't know which of them comes first.

If the crossroad is just one and I told you to go to one side then I corrected myself and told you to turn to the other, you must follow the most up-to-date instruction.

You pay taxes? You're a slave!

Nobody can be totally free...  Roll Eyes

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:23:58 PM

Why is God so inconsistent?  Angry

Account recovered 08-12-2019
blablaace

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:46:33 PM

God works in everyone's life.
You only need to worry about your own relationship with God and when you do, you are open to help others to have a personal and life changing relationship with God.  Smiley
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:49:37 PM

God works in everyone's life.
You only need to worry about your own relationship with God and when you do, you are open to help others to have a personal and life changing relationship with God.  Smiley

What a big load of absolutely nothing! Did you read it at Orkut or some bathroom door?

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:16:31 AM

Matthew 5:17

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

The OT is not obsolete according to Jesus

No... it's just incoherent, but at least we've a chronological line.
If I tell you to turn right then tell you to turn left, you will follow the last instruction given.

Not incoherent. The O.T. focus is simply from the standpoint of a theocracy ruled by God. That theocracy dissolved when Jesus came and did His work. Why? Because now He has taken up rulership of the whole world, through His Spirit for now, and personally when He returns.

Smiley

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:47:10 AM

Not incoherent. The O.T. focus is simply from the standpoint of a theocracy ruled by God. That theocracy dissolved when Jesus came and did His work. Why? Because now He has taken up rulership of the whole world, through His Spirit for now, and personally when He returns.

Smiley

When you have two opposite orders in the very same doctrine it is an incoherence, as you can either do one or other.

About the Walking Dead thing of Christianity... give me a break! That part is just funny  Grin

|

|
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:46:18 PM

Actually, that would be Christianity.

Don't forget the near extermination of the Natives, the Crusades, the Inquisitions, the mass burning of libraries, books, atheists, and "blasphemous" churches
You've really made a lot of pretty wild statements.  Maybe you should substantiate those with some actual facts?  Just tossing around phrases does not support an argument.

Psalms 137:9 - "Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks"
Real life - "[The Spaniards] took [Native] babies from their mothers' breasts, grabbing them by their feet and smashing their heads against rocks."

The rest is all common knowledge.
The assertion you made was as follows:

Assertion by other party:
This is true. Islam is by far the most violent religion that the world has ever experienced. Even their teachings advocate violence while other religions preach peach and understanding of others

Your response:
Actually, that would be Christianity.

Don't forget the near extermination of the Natives, the Crusades, the Inquisitions, the mass burning of libraries, books, atheists, and "blasphemous" churches

Anecdotal evidence does not prove, or even buttress, your assertion.

No other religion comes close to a 100 million people genocide
Well, that's what I was asking.  Is that number accurate?  Reference?  No other religion comes close?  How do you know that?

We'll exclude the Religion of Karl Marx from consideration here.

Why? Because it's godless? It's still as much a religion as Islam or Catholocism. Particularly after being implemented by Lenin and Stalin...
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:50:15 PM

Religion:

/rɪˈlɪdʒ(ə)n/

noun

the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

Atheist:

/eɪθɪɪst/

noun

a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:55:42 PM

And here we go again with the attempt to make Islam somewhat right because Christianity did this or that.
Let's put this straight: Christianity did NOTHING. Europeans did. Europeans are extremely organized and when aim at some goal go for it in industrial scale.
Islam supports slavery, Christianity doesn't. However in only 3 centuries Europeans got way more slaves than the Muslims in their 14 centuries of slavery.
Islam calls for the extermination of Jews, however Europeans just in 5 years of nazism killed more Jews than all of the Muslim attempts to terminate them combined.

Show me some place where Christianity, in it's doctrine, does not support slavery? Hell, I'll go look up some scriptures.

Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ. -Ephesians 6:5

Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward. - 1 Peter 2:18
Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God. -Colossians 3:22

There are many more, and I deliberately omitted any in the "old" testament, as Christians tend to try to wiggle out from under that , even if the Gospels and Apostles did say that not one letter of the law would pass away.

BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:00:01 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

I dont hate islam but i have an issue with all organized religion.  If something is so unique and special that it cannot be objectified in anyway then its safer/wiser/more intelligent to keep the experience personal.  By this i mean your experience with god.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:04:21 PM

Religion:

/rɪˈlɪdʒ(ə)n/

noun

the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

Atheist:

/eɪθɪɪst/

noun

a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Yep.

Does not negate my statement in any way. In the case of Marxism, the superhuman controlling power is the "hive" or collective, which is able, according to their doctrine, to figure out and provide for all the needs and wants of those within the hive. Democracy, posits society as the superhuman force.

You left out the roots of the word, as well. The root meaning is to bind oneself to a creed or philosophy. In a purely personal sense, so long as it doesn't violate others, religion can be a very useful thing. But when it becomes organized and enforced, it becomes more evil than can be tolerated. Thus, eventually, it falls in on itself. Some faster than others. Christianity and Islam have lasted a rather long time, and both have primarily ruled by fear. No different from any other central authority, with one glaring exception to the "godless" religions: A statement that they are divinely inspired by a being of ultimate authority who must not be questioned. Once people are convinced of that particular load of tripe, they may be made to do ANYTHING with a relatively clean conscience, as it's the "will of god".
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:40:46 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 04:47:50 PM by BADecker

Look. Let's say that you were hiking in the mountains when you came upon a hidden valley that nobody had ever visited before. And let's say that all over the floor of the hidden valley were nuggets of gold as big as your fist. What would you do? Would you grab a nugget or two and then set up a legal mining claim as fast as you could? Or would you start digging and panning, just hoping you could get a few specks of gold in your pan, when all around you there were the nuggets?

There's so many Muslims around that it is very easy to hate Islam. I mean, why go looking for some remote, hidden tribe in the jungles of South America so that you can hate their religion? Islam is easy to hate.

Smiley

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:05:21 PM

And here we go again with the attempt to make Islam somewhat right because Christianity did this or that.
Let's put this straight: Christianity did NOTHING. Europeans did. Europeans are extremely organized and when aim at some goal go for it in industrial scale.
Islam supports slavery, Christianity doesn't. However in only 3 centuries Europeans got way more slaves than the Muslims in their 14 centuries of slavery.
Islam calls for the extermination of Jews, however Europeans just in 5 years of nazism killed more Jews than all of the Muslim attempts to terminate them combined.

Show me some place where Christianity, in it's doctrine, does not support slavery? Hell, I'll go look up some scriptures.

Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ. -Ephesians 6:5

Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward. - 1 Peter 2:18
Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God. -Colossians 3:22

There are many more, and I deliberately omitted any in the "old" testament, as Christians tend to try to wiggle out from under that , even if the Gospels and Apostles did say that not one letter of the law would pass away.

Servants and Slaves are different things. A servant was the equivalent to an employee.

|

|
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:06:01 PM

Look. Let's say that you were hiking in the mountains when you came upon a hidden valley that nobody had ever visited before. And let's say that all over the floor of the hidden valley were nuggets of gold as big as your fist. What would you do? Would you grab a nugget or two and then set up a legal mining claim as fast as you could? Or would you start digging and panning, just hoping you could get a few specks of gold in your pan, when all around you there were the nuggets?

There's so many Muslims around that it is very easy to hate Islam. I mean, why go looking for some remote, hidden tribe in the jungles of South America so that you can hate their religion? Islam is easy to hate.

Smiley

And why people doesn't hate Hindus? Or Buddhists? They are pretty much as many as Muslims...

|

|
blablaace

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:23:29 PM

Smiley

And why people doesn't hate Hindus? Or Buddhists? They are pretty much as many as Muslims...

who says they dont hate them?

there is always hate in world between people. it does not matter whether they are Catholic or Muslim, black or white ..
Bonam

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:53:25 AM

All this arguing about the contents of some old book.

Religion is not what is written in a dusty old book... religion is what the self-identifying followers of that religion do. Actions speak far louder than words.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:32:11 PM

All this arguing about the contents of some old book.

Religion is not what is written in a dusty old book... religion is what the self-identifying followers of that religion do. Actions speak far louder than words.
You have a point.  Okay.

Here is action that speaks louder than words by a self-identifying follower of the Muslim religion.

http://theothermccain.com/2014/09/26/muslim-convert-beheads-woman-in-oklahoma-terror-atrocity/
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:30:48 PM

Servants and Slaves are different things. A servant was the equivalent to an employee.

In modern parlance this is true. Most translations actually use the term slave, I just grabbed an easy to read one. This is slavery. In the english translations of the bible manservant and maidservant are often used, and they are specifically defined as property, subject to being freed on the Jubilee if they are Hebrew or permanent property unless manumitted if not Hebrew.

I also just grabbed a small sample. There is nothing in the Christian scriptures that is opposed to slavery, and the OT defines it in detail. That definition is based on the Code of Hammurabi, and that appears to be based on an even older set of laws.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: