Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220958 times)
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:03:21 PM

Thought you know that's a quote... apparently you didn't...
I don't see Jehovah witnesses as tyrants, like Mormons, they're just annoying but not a threat or violent.
Still they miss the 3 strikes rule. Their "watch tower" already predicted the end of the World, when we all go to Colonial American houses with heterogeneous families, a chinese mother, a white father and a black boy, with a vegan lion for pet... you know the picture... some 20 times and, accordingly to all my senses the World is still here. This has to be like this, 1, 2, 3 you're out... miss predict the end of the World for the 3rd time, close the church and call it a day.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:38:39 AM

The reason religions preach in mass numbers is because there trying to save those people in there perspective. so there trying to be nice not hateful so if you have a Jehovah's witness come to your house educate yourself before you slam the door on them like the asshole you probably are.

They're on private property, it's our first amendment right to slam the door on their faces

Yes that is true, but my point is to get some perspective on things before you deny their right of free speech.
They don't have a right of free speech at your front door.  Constitutional rights refer to rights that exist between the individual and the government.

The perspective we get on things may be kicking back, popping the top on a cool one, and munching on bacon sandwiches after slamming the doors on their faces.
FragCakes8

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:24:07 AM

I don't know. It may be due to some terrorist. I think terrorist are not Muslim. Islam does not support any terrorism. Islam is a religion of peace.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:59:46 AM

Islam does not support any terrorism. Islam is a religion of peace.

And I'm Mother Teresa...
Why don't you read about it before? Is it so hard to inform yourself? So many books, web, all this entire world of information, and I keep seeing this ignorance!

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:09:16 AM

Islam does not support any terrorism. Islam is a religion of peace.

And I'm Mother Teresa...
Why don't you read about it before? Is it so hard to inform yourself? So many books, web, all this entire world of information, and I keep seeing this ignorance!

Both points of view may have validity.

Probably 70-99% of Muslims do not favor the books or ideas of Sayyad Qutd.  Honestly I do not know the percentage, that's why I listed it so wide as spread.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:20:44 AM

That's what I don't understand in this World. Why people is so mentally lazy? If it comes for me to be just listening to some cherry-picked entries of the Bible instead of take a look at it myself I would still be calling myself Catholic. Just yesterday I was reading the story of that Danish ex-Jihadist and goes around the same. Ignorance seams to be a religion-wide issue!

I know I shouldn't bother with it, let they call themselves whatever they want. The problem is that once convinced by some cherry-picked entries people assume the whole package as "good" and get directed like sheep towards violence, attempts to control everyone's private life because "God wants" and all forms of barbaric practices thereafter.

Is it too much to ask everyone to simply take a couple of hours and READ what their religions actually say? What are they about? Asking them to trust no one, not their priest, not their imam, not me, and read by themselves? A couple of hours that may save them from a lifetime of ignorance?
Maybe it is...

|

|
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:37:24 AM

Hate comes from ignorance.
People don't research facts but believes in media reports and propaganda.
I feel people are to much brainwashed in today's society by the media and governments and don't think with their brains anymore.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:55:27 AM

Hate comes from ignorance.
People don't research facts but believes in media reports and propaganda.
I feel people are to much brainwashed in today's society by the media and governments and don't think with their brains anymore.

Also because it's much easier to hate than accept someone as your equal, it's an ego thing. "My religious views make me superior to you!"

Account recovered 08-12-2019
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:17:16 PM

Ignorance comes only from ignorance.
Hate comes from hate. Ignorants don't hate ideologies, make excuses...

|

|
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:36:51 PM

That's what I don't understand in this World. Why people is so mentally lazy? If it comes for me to be just listening to some cherry-picked entries of the Bible instead of take a look at it myself I would still be calling myself Catholic. Just yesterday I was reading the story of that Danish ex-Jihadist and goes around the same. Ignorance seams to be a religion-wide issue!

I know I shouldn't bother with it, let they call themselves whatever they want. The problem is that once convinced by some cherry-picked entries people assume the whole package as "good" and get directed like sheep towards violence, attempts to control everyone's private life because "God wants" and all forms of barbaric practices thereafter.

Is it too much to ask everyone to simply take a couple of hours and READ what their religions actually say? What are they about? Asking them to trust no one, not their priest, not their imam, not me, and read by themselves? A couple of hours that may save them from a lifetime of ignorance?
Maybe it is...
There is no question that many Muslims, their own microcosm of family and friends and tradition, have an experience that it is "a religion of peace."  They simply haven't seen and don't want to see the other side.  This has nothing to do really with reading the book or not reading it, they are responding with their life experience.

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:27:46 PM

I fully understand it. But you shouldn't accept an ideology without knowing it. And this doesn't apply to religion only, back on the 30's many Germans went down that road of accepting an ideology most of them didn't bother to know.
In the very end one can like ideas, but ideologies have this issue of being a pack of ideas, and even if in those ideas there are some good ones, this applies to Islam too, you have to bring along the really bad ones.

|

|
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:41:35 PM

The reason religions preach in mass numbers is because there trying to save those people in there perspective. so there trying to be nice not hateful so if you have a Jehovah's witness come to your house educate yourself before you slam the door on them like the asshole you probably are.

Now, there is a religion I truly, actively hate. I was raised in that cult, and my single largest regret in life is that I was EVER one of them.

But at least they're non violent, in the physical sense. Out to destroy your life, but not violent.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:47:37 PM

Maybe it is...

Exactly! I was once a Christian of the worst sort. Jehovah's Witness. I have read the bible many times, and it is NOT a good book.

No Christian church actually follows the bible, or the streets would run with blood. This is a good thing, but the fact of it is disturbing because they CLAIM the bible is their moral authority.

And always, if you point out that they are cherry picking, they have some big problem with it. Why? There is wisdom in ancient writings. You SHOULD cherry pick. My personal philosophy probably derives from over a thousand different old and new books, as well as my own perspective over nearly half a century of life. Damn straight I cherry pick. That's what intelligence is FOR. Pick what works, discard what don't.

If the religious all did this, the world would quickly be a better place, but it would break the back of organized religion. All of it.
grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:43:13 PM

I don't know. It may be due to some terrorist. I think terrorist are not Muslim. Islam does not support any terrorism. Islam is a religion of peace.

yes, I agree with you. many poeple hate muslim.
maybe, he think terrorist. he dont know if islam does not support any terrorism. Islam is love of peace.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:17:07 PM

It just occurred to me what the answer is. People hate Islam because animals don't know how to hate. Sure, animals may imitate, and sometimes even emulate, people. But they don't really know how to hate.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:04:25 PM

It just occurred to me what the answer is. People hate Islam because animals don't know how to hate. Sure, animals may imitate, and sometimes even emulate, people. But they don't really know how to hate.

Smiley

I'd agree if we weren't animals. Perhaps that's something that sets us apart from other animals, though I've seen behaviour in dogs and cats that would suggest otherwise.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:37:01 PM

I'm more an adept of Rationalism. I don't cherry pick ideas because there are no bad or good ideas, it depends on the situation and goal to be achieved. Ideas also have their time and place, and Islam sets two good examples of it:

Place:
- No pork. Pigs require too much water, so it's unwise to grow pigs in a desert. The same rule makes no sense at all anywhere else in the planet.

Time:
- Muhammad lived during the Justinian plague - a black death plague - so polygamy was a good idea to face the shortage of people. A man can get many women pregnant but a woman can only breed once per year.

Because religions are irrational, they simply start to apply the whole lot when the required condition that gave some sense to the rule is no longer in place.

Now, the irony:

- A psychopath back in the VII Century kills a lot of people, dictates a book exhorting their followers to hate Christians, Jews, non-believers and pretty much everybody, and people gets killed after such ideology.
- You say in the XXI Century you hate this pathetic ideology, and exhort people to stop killing themselves over such Dark Age ignorance... and you are "the hater"...  Roll Eyes
How cool is that? Makes you feel like humanity a whole is nothing but a bunch of retards.

And again, hate Islam is not the same as hate Muslims. For Muslims I just feel sorry for them. They born in a religion that preaches violence and they are up to a short and violent life.

|

|
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:23:21 PM

I'm more an adept of Rationalism. I don't cherry pick ideas because there are no bad or good ideas, it depends on the situation and goal to be achieved. Ideas also have their time and place, and Islam sets two good examples of it:

Place:
- No pork. Pigs require too much water, so it's unwise to grow pigs in a desert. The same rule makes no sense at all anywhere else in the planet.

Time:
- Muhammad lived during the Justinian plague - a black death plague - so polygamy was a good idea to face the shortage of people. A man can get many women pregnant but a woman can only breed once per year.

Because religions are irrational, they simply start to apply the whole lot when the required condition that gave some sense to the rule is no longer in place.

Now, the irony:

- A psychopath back in the VII Century kills a lot of people, dictates a book exhorting their followers to hate Christians, Jews, non-believers and pretty much everybody, and people gets killed after such ideology.
- You say in the XXI Century you hate this pathetic ideology, and exhort people to stop killing themselves over such Dark Age ignorance... and you are "the hater"...  Roll Eyes
How cool is that? Makes you feel like humanity a whole is nothing but a bunch of retards.

And again, hate Islam is not the same as hate Muslims. For Muslims I just feel sorry for them. They born in a religion that preaches violence and they are up to a short and violent life.

However, I assume you agree that if any of us were to write up a list of rules for the survival of our tribe, we would include rules for both times which were peaceful (hopefully most years) and times which were warlike.   We would do so in fashions which best enabled the survival of our tribe.  Some parts of that might not be so terribly nice.

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:44:26 PM

I don't say tribes can't defend themselves. But this one isn't defending their tribe, but trying to takeover the World and make it fall to a dark age.

|

|
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:00:56 AM

Smiley

I'd agree if we weren't animals. Perhaps that's something that sets us apart from other animals, though I've seen behaviour in dogs and cats that would suggest otherwise.
Generally speaking animals do not attack other animals of the same species. They do by instinct attempt to kill/attack animals of different species. The only real exception to this rule is when two animals are competing for the same mate.

For the OP, I would say that people tend to hate Islam because Islam tends to hate other religions to the extent that they try to kill them off
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: