Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Continue Anniversary Giveaway in spite of delays?
yes - 33 (76.7%)
no - 10 (23.3%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 203 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO  (Read 383377 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Voidlord

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:35:18 AM

Here's a reason: With opal you can transfer and store files at 1/8th the cost of dropbox or mega.  More people use storage than Voip.  You can crowd fund and donate to crowdfunding platforms with colored coins.  Why use vior for calling cards when its more expensive and harder to use than normal voip?

Viorcoin VOIP is not harder to use, did you compared the price? You know all these are already implemented and working not a vaporware like most crypto coins including opal drive etc.

With the vior gateway, you can linked your phone number and call any number from the wallet for cheaper rate than skype. A lot of people on the forum can testify to this.

The upcoming feature will allow users to lease a phone number from viorcoin, which can be used to recieve calls too.

Viorcoin already implemented a functional VOIP network; video, voice, missed calls, history (SMS, local phone number are next on the road map)

The rate of viorcoin users are expected to jump up after the release of the mobile wallet with VOIP and POS wallet.

First, I highly doubt there will be a mobile wallet when the dev told me he couldn't develop mobile.

Next, opal drive's development is open source.

Third, bitcoin carpenter reviewed my bug report and verify it's legitimacy, and i also provided proof of stolen code

Viorcoin developer already told the community that the mobile app will be developed by someone else. He has fulfilled all his promises and met all the deadlines, if he said it's coming then it's coming.

I read the opal drive whitepaper and close it after reading it will use Storj source code. It's same shit, what are the advantages of opaldrive other Storj. No originality and innovation.

Has bitcoin carpenter reviewed the bug?

Ok, Without speaking about the code theft because you are innocent, You are capable of...  making deep analyse after reading 6 lines of whitepaper... insulting... trolling... because your skills allow you to do so. and... ... let's see.. asking question to Opal dev about a code issue in the coin you support...

Impressive.

E=(ɔ)mc²
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:15:13 AM

Do you understand opal team made a POC for opal drive? That they already had it working before they even announced it and before even involving storj?
Do you understand the reason why opal drive isn't released yet?
Do you understand at this point storj isnt even finished and opal has to wait for them to be able to wrap this up?

Bass, you're discussing with a nobody who probably isn't even capable of understanding the technicalities opal devs can get into (his "TA" (lol) kinda shows that) .. in other words its futile bass.

why continue. better to concentrate on opal anyway.

QFT

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:23:14 AM

snip

lol someone is a little butthurt  Grin
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:27:34 AM

It has been fun guys, but lets get back on track now.
No need for name calling  and what not, let's do OPAL.

Cryptock have fun over at voip coin, its all good.
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:32:04 AM

I read a dev of pangea will be doing webwallet interface for the opal colors?
Is truth?

Yeah, sounds about right Wink

I watch only mockup pangea design, but to me seem great choice.
conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:39:05 AM

Here's a reason: With opal you can transfer and store files at 1/8th the cost of dropbox or mega.  More people use storage than Voip.  You can crowd fund and donate to crowdfunding platforms with colored coins.  Why use vior for calling cards when its more expensive and harder to use than normal voip?

Viorcoin VOIP is not harder to use, did you compared the price? You know all these are already implemented and working not a vaporware like most crypto coins including opal drive etc.

With the vior gateway, you can linked your phone number and call any number from the wallet for cheaper rate than skype. A lot of people on the forum can testify to this.

The upcoming feature will allow users to lease a phone number from viorcoin, which can be used to recieve calls too.

Viorcoin already implemented a functional VOIP network; video, voice, missed calls, history (SMS, local phone number are next on the road map)

The rate of viorcoin users are expected to jump up after the release of the mobile wallet with VOIP and POS wallet.

First, I highly doubt there will be a mobile wallet when the dev told me he couldn't develop mobile.

Third, bitcoin carpenter reviewed my bug report and verify it's legitimacy, and i also provided proof of stolen code

I have missed this .. could you show original code ?
Voidlord

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:31:48 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 05:05:21 PM by Voidlord

Ive miss image, its good looks guy! Maybe try for different color the letters.

Thank ZaoXhou !

Yes you totally right, too simple and FIAT...  sorry flat. i will change that Wink

Another little pic i quickly made and which was wiped by the last debate. "Todamoon" which could be a base for postcard, business card, poster....

AF-60 "Shad" from the A.S. Curious (#1 "Ash")

E=(ɔ)mc²
conteaza

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:35:44 AM

Here's a reason: With opal you can transfer and store files at 1/8th the cost of dropbox or mega.  More people use storage than Voip.  You can crowd fund and donate to crowdfunding platforms with colored coins.  Why use vior for calling cards when its more expensive and harder to use than normal voip?

Dude i'm still waiting your proofs ..
bassguitarman

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:23:35 AM

Hi,

I can confirm we have no record of "Viorcoin" as a non-GPL licensee.

Thank you.

Best regards,

--
Perry Ismangil
Director

Teluu - Communicate Everywhere

E perry@teluu.com
twitter.com/ismangil
T +44 114 299 8883
F +44 709 216 3097
W http://www.teluu.com

Suite 541 Chynoweth House,
Truro TR4 8UN, United Kingdom
Registered in England as Teluu Ltd, no. 07825138. VAT: GB972656874.
conteaza

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:57:05 AM

Here's a reason: With opal you can transfer and store files at 1/8th the cost of dropbox or mega.  More people use storage than Voip.  You can crowd fund and donate to crowdfunding platforms with colored coins.  Why use vior for calling cards when its more expensive and harder to use than normal voip?

Hi,

I can confirm we have no record of "Viorcoin" as a non-GPL licensee.

Thank you.

Best regards,

--
Perry Ismangil
Director

Teluu - Communicate Everywhere

E perry@teluu.com
twitter.com/ismangil
T +44 114 299 8883
F +44 709 216 3097
W http://www.teluu.com

Suite 541 Chynoweth House,
Truro TR4 8UN, United Kingdom
Registered in England as Teluu Ltd, no. 07825138. VAT: GB972656874.
This isn't enough ,show original code from where dev has stolen if you want people to believe you..
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:56:58 PM

Hi, this is the first time I looked at SuperNET or Opal, I came here after watching Bassguitarman go really out of his way to attack Viorcoin and being curious.

I don't know if SuperNET is good or not, but based on bassguitar man it's not something I would ever touch now because if it was any good people wouldn't need to attack other coins to try to get ahead (this happens a lot in crypto right).

sorry to come here and say this but sad that the only PR that brought me here is this as it will be for a lot of people.

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:07:34 PM

Hi, this is the first time I looked at SuperNET or Opal, I came here after watching Bassguitarman go really out of his way to attack Viorcoin and being curious.

I don't know if SuperNET is good or not, but based on bassguitar man it's not something I would ever touch now because if it was any good people wouldn't need to attack other coins to try to get ahead (this happens a lot in crypto right).

sorry to come here and say this but sad that the only PR that brought me here is this as it will be for a lot of people.

Good thing nobody ever needed to attack BitCoin or you would never touch the stuff huh. lol
Discussion is good for coins and helps with understanding them. You should read more about SuperNet before you ignore it based on whether your pet coin may have questions unanswered about it.
RCan06

Activity: 325

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:14:29 PM

While I agree that attacking other coins isn't the way forward, I think BASS has good intentions. It's hard for any investor to swallow the fact that the coin they invested in may be a scam, smoke and mirrors, or simply not everything that was promised. Bass has called out Devs he feels are cheating people out of their money.

Example: I was actually an investor in the original Munne ICO, after awhile I saw Bassguitarmann in the thread questioning what the Dev was actually doing, and uncovering some hidden facts regular investors like myself were unaware of. Low and behold, he was basically right. Munne devs bailed, and the coin is now about to be de-listed and gone, I sold well before that point, since I had a bit of trust in what BASS was saying.

I have no facts, but I think Bass is trying to inform the community of flaws, and 'fishiness' from the Voir Dev.

The Altcoin scene is very humorous, many investors seem to almost form a cult around their coin, so when someone else walks in and points out a potential flaw, they will be deemed an 'enemy of the coin'.

Anyway, as drm mentioned, OPAL thread should remain about OPAL, and not debate over Voircoin authenticity. Smiley
BlockaFett

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:18:54 PM

While I agree that attacking other coins isn't the way forward, I think BASS has good intentions. It's hard for any investor to swallow the fact that the coin they invested in may be a scam, smoke and mirrors, or simply not everything that was promised. Bass has called out Devs he feels are cheating people out of their money.

Example: I was actually an investor in the original Munne ICO, after awhile I saw Bassguitarmann in the thread questioning what the Dev was actually doing, and uncovering some hidden facts regular investors like myself were unaware of. Low and behold, he was basically right. Munne devs bailed, and the coin is now about to be de-listed and gone, I sold well before that point, since I had a bit of trust in what BASS was saying.

I have no facts, but I think Bass is trying to inform the community of flaws, and 'fishiness' from the Voir Dev.

The Altcoin scene is very humorous, many investors seem to almost form a cult around their coin, so when someone else walks in and points out a potential flaw, they will be deemed an 'enemy of the coin'.

Anyway, as drm mentioned, OPAL thread should remain about OPAL, and not debate over Voircoin authenticity. Smiley

No offense intended to the other investors here.  I have invested in a lot of different coins so I know how it works and I am not just in Viorcoin as you can tell by my sig.  I am in CANN and that got attacked by the 2 brothers from Cannacoin is so many devious ways and just sick of it.  Its just a big waste of time and makes the attacker (and their projects) look toxic. I know one person doesn't reflect on this whole project but it is about the worse PR you can get that's why i'm staying clear so sorry about that.

conteaza

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:43:21 PM

Maybe he has some good intentions but he doesn't have any real proof of its assumptions and this is reflected on investors which is not good.
If he is trying to inform us something he should bring some real proofs first because without this his words doesn't have sense.
altcoin.center

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 03:46:30 PM

Altcoin.Center CryptoShop now accepts Opal!

Yes: You can purchase any of the very high quality products and services at CryptoShop and pay using Opal!

Need to boost up your security? F-Secure Safe and Zemana AntiLogger licenses are now available with Opal:

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/category&path=59

Ear candy by Opal - Hand made high end speakers and Tesla tube amplifiers with Opal:

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/category&path=61

World renowned hard core data recovery tools able to handle physically damaged drives - also available with Opal:

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/category&path=62

All of the above an much more - now with Opal!

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/

>>>>>>> LIMITED TIME OFFER: 10% OFF of EVERYTHING @ CRYPTOSHOP! <<<<<<<

Yes: We provide a 10% discount for all items at Altcoin.Center's CryptpShop, exlucing only the data recovery tools!

Just shop around, then go to your shopping cart, click on the Use Coupon Code radio button, and apply the code: RIDICULOUS

The 10% offer starts NOW and ends on January 25th. Our stocks are limited so act now!

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

P.S. If you need a really, really secure place to store your Opal, check out our Ridiculously Secure service: https://altcoin.center/ridiculous/
Ridiculously Secure provides you with a very secure hosted crypto wallet service with 3-layer encryption and authentication. Only you know the password of your wallet.

Altcoin.Center - Hard Core Crypto Professionals: https://altcoin.center/
Ridiculously Secure - The Ultimate Crypto Wallet Vault: https://altcoin.center/ridiculous/
Crypto Shop: Only the highest quality - only with cryptos! https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/
bassguitarman

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:54:29 PM

For a limited time, Opal is proud to announce negative fees on altnuts.com
Payouts in Opal, VRC, VPN, BTCD, BTC, DOGE, and more
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:08:04 AM

Time to throw some hash at it.
altcoin.center

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 12:27:38 AM

P.S. A fixed share of 3% of all purchases made at CryptoShop using OPAL will be channeled directly to the OPAL development team. It's the same with all the still evolving altcoins accepted at CryptoShop; 3% will be directed to the developer team of each coin.

P.P.S. We'll also be launching a referral program with a generous 7% fee, allowing OPAL fans to both make some extra money for themselves and at the same time support the development through the 3% "give back loop". In other words, we'll be putting 10% of all of our altcoin based sales back to circulation by the community. If you look at the quality and the pricing of the items at the store, it's easy to see that quite significant sums can be generated with just a very modest amount of work.

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Altcoin.Center - Hard Core Crypto Professionals: https://altcoin.center/
Ridiculously Secure - The Ultimate Crypto Wallet Vault: https://altcoin.center/ridiculous/
Crypto Shop: Only the highest quality - only with cryptos! https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/
0bert

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:16:01 AM

Any news about F-Secure? Smiley
I remember some announcements back in the interview, like a discount when buying with Opal?
(https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=51 maybe like 40€ someday Wink)

F-Secure is a well known company with high quality products/services.
Also one F-Secure share is about 2,58$ actual.

I am curious about it, but also patient. Maybe there will be a serious partnership some day.

Greets 0bert
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 203 »
  Print  

Jump to: