Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAN "Giveaway" Promotion Scam to Fake Users & stolen mining equipment.  (Read 21295 times)
bbeesley

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:55:52 AM

Please read the thread and keep to the topic. Again.

read it...thanks...that was really helpful

I am now fully convinced that you are the type that doesn't believe there was really a moon landing and can produce all sorts of negative logic based evidence to support your claims.

frankly, I am propose you started these self imagined scam threads to simply give yourself the opportunity to increase the membership level of your recently created puppet account through numerous superfluous postings so that you could claim some sort of credibility here...and I can prove it....you have to prove otherwise - oh, wait you can't because you can't prove a negative but I win cause I get to keep posting "prove it, prove it, prove it" and sit back self justified as per your example.

btw...there really was a moon landing.  The real government conspiracy is the coverup that there is actually two moons....that and there is no scam at BAN

1A3vU4r4typS1jNFfaJjvm77ZHMtqEvB4F
.....Really? (OP)

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:06:41 AM

As usual, if you have nothing relating to the topic to say, please post elsewhere. Thanks.

Another BAN Shill ignored.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
bbeesley

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:18:58 AM

As usual, if you have nothing relating to the topic to say, please post elsewhere. Thanks.

That's fair.  To be perfectly on topic I am proposing that you created this account simply to use it to post self imagined scam claims against BAN in the hopes of getting the account promoted and thereby promoting your own twisted agenda

You have repeatedly refused to answer directed questions such as "do you mine at BAN"

please prove you didn't create this account just for the purpose of defaming BAN

.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:34:59 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 03:05:51 AM by .....Really?

AH! I'd almost forgotten about that shill league - wow, another 100%er eh? Stunning  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

To think that shills can spend 73% - 100% of their time posting here is a bit......weird, actually.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
jfrenchy

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:35:40 AM

@ jfrenchy:  I originally posted this thread in the pools section, but the moderators saw fit to move the thread here, the scam section. I suppose it is better described as a con, or a lie,  but if the mods choose to put it in the scam section, there's not much I can do about it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0
You ought to follow the proper ways to report a scam

Don't worry, if s0br doesn't show up soon to explain himself that's exactly what I will be doing....... Wink

Think it's time for the official thread by now
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:45:14 AM

Soon, just a few more fake accounts to confirm & shills to expose...... Wink

By the way, I noticed the fake user/winner thread was locked, but not by the account holder - can the mod who locked it PM me please? Thanks.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456463.0

bbeesley

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:57:14 AM

<sniff>  I always wanted to be a BAN Shill...thanks so much for the promotion and making the dream possible

I would like to take time to thank the academy, my friends, and most of all, s0br for creating a pool where I could mine more profitably for the past two months than ever before

still, you haven't provided proof that you didn't create this account just to defame BAN and promote your own twisted agenda.

I am waiting on your response.

bbeesley

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:09:14 AM

For those of you coming late to this thread, my responses are tongue in cheek and intended to expose the irony of someone who created an account to defame BAN claiming that "newly created accounts were posting fake claims of winning"

The purported scam the OP is proposing is based on some sort of fantasy originated from his not winning a drawing even though he wasn't actually mining on the pool in question and therefore not eligible for said drawing

s0br has taken no money from any miners and created a damn fine pool that had some bugs early on but he made good on them

so..the only scam here is ..Really? continuing to try to defame the pool when he by his own admission has recognized that people are getting their miners

oh..and he won't prove that he didn't create the account just to defame BAN even though the evidence is overwhelmingly supportive of this ;-)

.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:23:42 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 03:36:52 AM by .....Really?

In case anyone missed the brief conversation here earlier between me and s0br (or simply refuse to read it), please scroll back a little & you will see that s0br could not answer even the first question I put to him, promised to get back to me about it, but didn't - then ran off as soon as I asked him a second question. Mr transparency is more than welcome back to try again of course, I even offered to do it via PM with him - nothing.

All the BAN shills in the world can't stop this - only s0br can. Maybe, if all you shills spent as much time trying to get him back here as you do posting crap here yourselves, this could have been sorted out & solved long ago....... Roll Eyes

It's really that simple. Being my thread, ie started by me, means that I am the person who is requesting the answers to the allegations, if anyone has a problem with me trying to find out the truth from someone who refuses to communicate - please feel free to join your other incoherent shill fire000 in starting a thread of your own, I'm sure you will be just as successful as he is.......

bbeesley

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:28:33 AM

In case anyone missed the brief conversation here earlier between me and s0br, please scroll back a little & you will see that s0br could not answer even the first question I put to him,

in case anyone missed the brief post where ..Really? claimed to put me on ignore and not notice my posts, please scroll back and you will see where ..Really? could not even answer the first question I put to him

he created his account with the sole purpose to defame BAN and his repeated refusals to post evidence otherwise proves it

cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:48:26 AM

Work it out BAN shills, If the guy's got nothing to hide - what's the problem? I know damn well I'd want to clear my name, as well as the pools name, if I hadn't done anything wrong - who wouldn't? Continuous posting of your bollox here is not helping s0brs cause, not helping your pools reputation - and is actually keeping this thread at the top of the scam list - wtf is wrong with you  Huh

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:49:38 AM

Work it out BAN shills, If the guy's got nothing to hide - what's the problem? I know damn well I'd want to clear my name, as well as the pools name, if I hadn't done anything wrong - who wouldn't? Continuous posting of your bollox here is not helping s0brs cause, not helping your pools reputation - and is actually keeping this thread at the top of the scam list - wtf is wrong with you  Huh

Top of the list is good though  Wink

fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:59:07 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 07:11:34 AM by fire000

MODS WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL HERE BUT YA LOCKED ALL THE OTHERS HuhHuh    THAT yourself worked out are just down right BASELESS FUD  after I took it up to these P2 USERS in their own thread HuhHuh?  

OH look they must not have a problem with the P2 POOL BEEN LINKED TO THIS AS THEY MOVED IT TO THE SCAM SECTION of the forum after doing some research I see   And have spotted the things we as ban members have spotted by this selected few

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=786309.0

fire000

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:03:30 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 07:15:37 AM by fire000

HEY!!

I just unignored fire000 to see what he has been saying - and he has been using MY NAME ON HERE AND OTHER THREADS!!!!!  WHY?!!!!  I don't even mine at p2pool - I don't mine ANYWHERE!! I'm waiting for my S3's to come still, HOW CAN I MINE WITHOUT ANY MINING GEAR?!!!!

Can someone tell me how to complain? What can I do to get him to remove my name from his posts? Why has he done this? Can I email a moderator - which one?

HEY FIRE000!!  YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!  REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR STUPID POSTS - NOW!!!  Angry Angry Angry

PS idoit go read you are not linked at this stage to the p2 users

PS idoit where ya name on this list Huh?  AS PER YOUR own quote " I'm waiting for my S3's to come still,"

This Month's Winners (pool username)

August 1, 2014:  751  GH/s Bigjgc2002
August 2, 2014:  12.1 TH/s silverthornne
August 3, 2014:  2.81 TH/s TexasKevin
August 4, 2014:  223  GH/s BitGuru
August 5, 2014:  396  GH/s ThePhwner
August 6, 2014:  615  GH/s Bigjgc2002
August 7, 2014:  1.8   TH/s xms
August 8, 2014:  556  GH/s jasonrock
August 9, 2014:  2.75 TH/s specialed101
August 10, 2014:  6.3 TH/s lobogil
August 11, 2014: 776 GH/s Rustiga
August 12, 2014: 19.8 TH/s dongce1103
August 13, 2014: 855 GH/s fonzy
August 14, 2014: 706 GH/s megahash
August 15, 2014: 367 GH/s ostabiz
August 16, 2014:  5.4 TH/s microcloudmining
August 17, 2014: 803 GH/s sweetson73
August 18, 2014:  2.9 TH/s specialed101 (2nd win)

Latest Draws:

August 19, 2014: 1.7 TH/s dervishcoiner
August 20, 2014: 4.7 TH/s instahater
August 21, 2014: 6.3 TH/s 9600
August 22, 2014: 1.8 TH/s buy4crypto
August 23, 2014: 524 GH/s cryptcollector
August 24, 2014: 1.63 TH/s archimage
August 25, 2014: 375 GH/s fire000
August 26, 2014: 2.3TH/s Aurel57
August 27, 2014: 1.0TH/s rokroka
August 28, 2014: 1.47TH/s happymining

SO I AM GUESSING ATM YOU ARE GOING ON THE FAKE LIST OF P2 USER accounts till ya prove you are NOT A P2 TROLL and will be still there until the point the mod deal with all these FAKE accounts  Smiley  PS AT THIS POINT OF TIME YOUR NAME WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE IT NEEDS TO BE REMOVED SO START STATING YA CASE Smiley  AND given to this point of time ALL your posts on your account have only been TROLLING the BAN pool and it users very unlikely it will be removed Smiley

A record OF THE USERS POSTS https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=377806;sa=showPosts    loves how this one is saying one thing but all their post tell a different story Wink   And any clever mod will also spot the pattern

NOTICE WHERE THEY ALL BEEN AND THE LINES OF THE COMMENTS AND THE ACCOUNT WAS SET UP ON THE 14 sept for 1 reason only    JUST like the REALLY account and then ya have a few P2 users that at least have the balls to post on their real accounts and NOT fake ones

deleterase

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:15:14 AM

Hey fire000 you complete f*cking asshat - you post my name here:

1)   cathoderay           29               32               90.06%                                     10
2)    REALLY               70                70                      100                                   10            

3)    deleterase               2                  2                     100                                  10    

and here:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Shill/Troll          Posts         TOATAL         % of ban trolling posts            Lulz Rating   (0 - 10)

1)   cathoderay           29               32               90.06%                            Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

2)    REALLY               70                70                      100                                     Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

3)    deleterase               2                  2                     100                                        Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  new account 14th sept

and here:

ame:   deleterase
Activity:   1
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   September 14, 2014, 10:03:21 PM
Last Active:   Today at 12:24:12 PM

YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT DO YOU? ONLY LIES ABOUT EVERYONE AND TALKING LIKE A 10 YEAR OLD WHO CANT THINK STRAIGHT.  I HAVE NEVER MINED AT ANY POOL - BUT WHEN MY ORDER COMES THIS WEEK, I WELL ABSOLUTELY NOT MINE WITH ALL THE TROLLS & SHILLS AT BITCOINAFFILIATENETWORK!!!  NEVER!!  YOU MAKE ME SICK.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!  REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR STUPID POSTS -
NOW!!!!  Angry Angry Angry
fire000

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:16:27 AM

Hey fire000 you complete f*cking asshat - you post my name here:

1)   cathoderay           29               32               90.06%                                     10
2)    REALLY               70                70                      100                                   10            

3)    deleterase               2                  2                     100                                  10    

and here:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Shill/Troll          Posts         TOATAL         % of ban trolling posts            Lulz Rating   (0 - 10)

1)   cathoderay           29               32               90.06%                           Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

2)    REALLY               70                70                      100                                     Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

3)    deleterase               2                  2                     100                                        Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  new account 14th sept

and here:

ame:   deleterase
Activity:   1
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   September 14, 2014, 10:03:21 PM
Last Active:   Today at 12:24:12 PM

YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT DO YOU? ONLY LIES ABOUT EVERYONE AND TALKING LIKE A 10 YEAR OLD WHO CANT THINK STRAIGHT.  I HAVE NEVER MINED AT ANY POOL - BUT WHEN MY ORDER COMES THIS WEEK, I WELL ABSOLUTELY NOT MINE WITH ALL THE TROLLS & SHILLS AT BITCOINAFFILIATENETWORK!!!  NEVER!!  YOU MAKE ME SICK.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!  REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR STUPID POSTS -
NOW!!!!  Angry Angry Angry

AGIAN idoit where does it refer to you as a P2 user Huh?  Ps ya name going no where as LOOKING close at all your post there been a patteren that clear as days to see,,,    PS NOTICED YA MISS THIS PART OUT ON THE LAST QUOTE

"Says he that just made yet another new account to troll the BAN pool on    Just showing us what a piece of work ya really are having to hide behind fake accounts while doing the trolling  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=377806  "     Ps it open information on your profile your account was made on sept 14th   and to that point there was 2 posts as your account logs everything Smiley      And at no POINT HAVE SAID YOU ARE A BAN MEMBER TILL NOW THINGS THAT MAKE YA GO HMMMMM   IF fact all your posts have BEEN attacking a pool from a 3rd person point of view NOT the 1st so again showing you are a TROLL keep going
deleterase

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:24:33 AM

IT DOES NOT MATTER - YOU LIST MY NAME FOR NO REASON BUT BECAUSE I AM A NEW USER LOOKING AT POOLS TO MINE - DELETE MY NAME FROM YOUR STUPID POSTS YOU F*CKING IDIOT - DO IT NOW!!!  Angry Angry Angry
fire000

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:30:52 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 07:59:56 AM by fire000

Dude ya name going no where with post like these and only these

"
So many BAN shills here - obviously they are trying to hide something. The reason s0br keeps avoiding the questions is because he can't answer them - plain & simple.

To all the BAN shills: instahater, fire000, proctologic, - the more you keep posting the same immature crap over & over again - the more guilty your pool & it's shifty owner s0br looks.  
"   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.msg8842876#msg8842876

"There is currently a scam accusation against BitcoinAffiliateNetwork (BAN) mining pool where they ran a crooked S3 givaway to fake user accounts but got caught, as well as lies, fake pictures & other stuff. Unfortunately, the thread is being bombarded by BAN shills trying to cover the whole mess up while the pool owner (s0br) is refusing to answer any questions, has deleted posts from his pool thread and locked it!
You'll see the shills instantly: instahater, fire000, ThePhwner (who was also pool admin, apparently):"    link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=662252.msg8843428#msg8843428    JUST so everyone knows this is yet another thread where this user has tried to attack the ban pool further highlighting what this user is up to found it while look at his past post history

JUST A sample OF YA FINE WORK TO DATE ON AN ACCOUNT THAT GOT 7 POSTS ALL ATTACKING BAN from the 3rd person point of view NOT the 1st person so clearly showing you are not a BAN miner nor a winner of one of these said miners HELL ya name is not even on the winners list most people can see why you have been listed and what ya been up to....    YES we did spot ya other post in another thread which further points out to us that you are a troll trying to spread baseless lies and fud  Wink  while looking into your past posts to see if the demand to remove you was justify and came across that one that we were not aware of till NOW Smiley   So nice work to highlight that one to us and clearly highlights what others in this thread are picking up this is just a baseless fud attack by a select few against the BAN mining pool     Down the same lines of here Smiley
deleterase

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:51:47 AM

MY POST TELLS THE TRUTH, WHAT I SEE - ALL YOUR POSTS ARE BULLSHIT - ALL OVER THE FORUM - ALL BULLSHIT!!
fire000

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:54:34 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 09:07:34 AM by fire000

MY POST TELLS THE TRUTH, WHAT I SEE - ALL YOUR POSTS ARE BULLSHIT - ALL OVER THE FORUM - ALL BULLSHIT!!

TRY again sunshine there proof with FACTS that any normal person can follow etc unlike you trolls that there none just baseless claims Smiley  eg as above with the links and quotes clearly showing ya trolling a legit pool and owner Wink   Keep up the fine work there sunshine ya as more and more people as looking at this for what it is as can be highlighted by a number of posts in this thread already when they done the research and followed links etc and called you trolls out

eg this example here where the trolls attacked a legit company that been around 7 years trying to link it to this crap Smiley   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456463.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: