Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : (  (Read 147185 times)
fabiola! (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:09:33 PM

This is mexico!!!!!

Problem solved!

P.S. Here you have the differences!

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Mexico_Italy_flag_differences.gif

For Italy: The meanings of the three colours of the flag of Italy are that green represents the country's plains and the hills, white, the Alps mountains covered in snow and red represents blood spilt in the Wars of Italian Independence.

For Mexico: Green: The Independence Movement,  White: The purity of the Catholic faith, Red:The Spaniards that joined in the quest for Independence. The
blood of the National Heroes.

Yep, darkish green right there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:10:36 PM

There are no females on the internet.

Haha why does everyone keep saying that? Is it a meme? Have I missed something?

Just for your reference: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/there-are-no-girls-on-the-internet

Grin

Surprisingly not a bad article, thanks. In briefly describing the history of girls (or rather of "no girls") on the Internet, it almost exactly parallels what we see today on Bitcointalk (and it's a good read for you young folk who've never heard of MUDs, MOOs, etc.)

Unfortunately it looks like Bitcointalk has only reached the 4chan phase, a.k.a. the "TITS or GTFO" phase. Hopefully, as (and if) Bitcoin gains popularity, this forum will be able to drag itself into the new millennium (easier said than done, since scammers will always be here with us...)

I'd say Bitcointalk is a business forum, I've yet to run across people trying to scrounge a date on here

Ah you would be surprised. I personally got a lot of msgs.
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:09:53 AM

I think bitcoin is not a forum for men, many women who assemble here, and of course they always hide their identities, they may have certain goals that have to hide the identity, bitcoin is already well known by everyone, it is evident from the number of members who memngikuti bitcoin forum like bitcointalk.org ...  Grin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:08:13 PM

I think bitcoin is not a forum for men, many women who assemble here, and of course they always hide their identities, they may have certain goals that have to hide the identity, bitcoin is already well known by everyone, it is evident from the number of members who memngikuti bitcoin forum like bitcointalk.org ...  Grin

Are you actually promoting a different forum? Here?
MilesJohan

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:34:56 PM

Doesn't matter if its girl or a boy. As long as its not alien or some anti-bitcoin country reading it..

MileyJohanson
ARadzi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:48:06 PM

Hii!
Just wondering if there are any fellow girls on here who are into Bitcoin mining, trading, etc. It seems it's mainly guys. We are roughly 50% of the population of this planet yet I can't find any girls who are into Bitcoins, anywhere.

Everytime I try to mention Bitcoins while hanging out with girlfriends they always look confused and change the subject, yet they're not "dumb girls", they've been to Uni, spend a lot of time online, have paypal acc's, online banking, etc. Why are they so reluctant to hear about Bitcoins?

good for you. if btc will hit it big, you'll the olny girl who made it. welcome aboard

Thanks, what does ARadzi stands for? You guys pick the weirdest nicknames.

lol. that ain't weird. it's my name. and where'd you got "fabiola"?
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:08:54 PM

Hii!
Just wondering if there are any fellow girls on here who are into Bitcoin mining, trading, etc. It seems it's mainly guys. We are roughly 50% of the population of this planet yet I can't find any girls who are into Bitcoins, anywhere.

Everytime I try to mention Bitcoins while hanging out with girlfriends they always look confused and change the subject, yet they're not "dumb girls", they've been to Uni, spend a lot of time online, have paypal acc's, online banking, etc. Why are they so reluctant to hear about Bitcoins?

good for you. if btc will hit it big, you'll the olny girl who made it. welcome aboard

It is my name also. Never heard your name before, is that Turkish? Greek? Moroccan? We seem to have so many nationalities on here, very cool, I was talking to a Mexican/Italian guido yesterday Smiley

ARadzi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:48:26 PM

Hii!

It is my name also. Never heard your name before, is that Turkish? Greek? Moroccan? We seem to have so many nationalities on here, very cool, I was talking to a Mexican/Italian guido yesterday Smiley

The truth is, its just Radzi. A Malaysian name.
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:15:06 PM

Hii!

The truth is, its just Radzi. A Malaysian name.

Lol your Malaysia flag is a lot like the American flag, did u guys steal the design or was it the other way round?
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:31:51 PM

What's with the Mexican flag?

It is an italian flag...

Um not quite, the Italian flag is a much lighter shade of green....

It seems to be missing the coat of arms of Mexico... we're not going to have another big argument here, are we? Wink

No cause I know a troll when I see one Wink Can't troll a troll Wink

What? Me? you're one of the biggest trolls on here Fido Gweedo.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 10:15:27 PM

How would you know that?  You an alt account of a long time male member?   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 10:42:09 PM

How would you know that?  You an alt account of a long time male member?   Roll Eyes

Stop trying so hard; you're never going to meet him in real life anyways.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:11:25 AM

There are no females on the internet.

Haha why does everyone keep saying that? Is it a meme? Have I missed something?

Just for your reference: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/there-are-no-girls-on-the-internet

Grin

Surprisingly not a bad article, thanks. In briefly describing the history of girls (or rather of "no girls") on the Internet, it almost exactly parallels what we see today on Bitcointalk (and it's a good read for you young folk who've never heard of MUDs, MOOs, etc.)

Unfortunately it looks like Bitcointalk has only reached the 4chan phase, a.k.a. the "TITS or GTFO" phase. Hopefully, as (and if) Bitcoin gains popularity, this forum will be able to drag itself into the new millennium (easier said than done, since scammers will always be here with us...)

I'd say Bitcointalk is a business forum, I've yet to run across people trying to scrounge a date on here

Ah you would be surprised. I personally got a lot of msgs.

But again, you're probably the first female that is open about it.

You never know who could be a girl on here.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:59:21 AM

It took me about 5 minutes to work out what that means. That in itself should be enough proof that I'm a girl.
awesome31312

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:02:30 PM

It took me about 5 minutes to work out what that means. That in itself should be enough proof that I'm a girl.

You don't need to provide proof of your gender on here, because it's irrelevant. This is not a dating site.

fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:35:13 PM

You don't need to provide proof of your gender on here, because it's irrelevant. This is not a dating site.

Whoa you almost sound like girl...a bitter girl...am I right? Either way quite a bitter attitude coming from someone supposedly "awesome".
Ps. Read the OP, gender is kinda relevant to this particular post : )

awesome31312

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:46:34 PM

Whoa you almost sound like girl...a bitter girl...am I right? Either way quite a bitter attitude coming from someone supposedly "awesome".

I'll take that as a compliment

fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:25:58 PM

I'll take that as a compliment

You shouldn't, bitterness is never good

Gogreen

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:17:43 AM

If u are, what you are, what us your objective or interest in this forum? Grin.

Bitcoin mining Antminer s7 4.7 TH Used in Good Condition Best Offer Prices @ ebay seller order directly here https://goo.gl/uaoh1r. Bitcoin payment optional.
awesome31312

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:13:53 AM

If u are, what you are, what us your objective or interest in this forum? Grin.

Sammiches

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: