Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:41:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : (  (Read 147185 times)
fabiola! (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:05:56 AM

Bitcoin Infrastructure

There are a lot of new Bitcoin companies out there that are making Bitcoin easier to obtain and easier to use. For example coinbase which allows you to buy Bitcoins right away into an account. Around some of these new companies such as Circle who are trying to introduce things like Bitcoin banking. Which I think is absolutely ridiculous, Bitcoin was never meant to be banked.

You need to remember that most of these companies have been started by ex PayPal or ex Visa/MasterCard employee's etc. and they want their hands on your Bitcoins. So do yourself a favour and BE YOUR OWN BANK. Use your Bitcoins with companies that you really think are giving you a good service/benefit.

Is Bitstamp ok? I haven't had any problems with them yet but since I seem to pick all the companies that end up scamming everyone I'm thinking maybe I should ask you what your opinion is? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blitzcrank

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:21:59 AM

i seen a few females on here, but they were advertising about their cam shows lol.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:50:28 AM

i seen a few females on here, but they were advertising about their cam shows lol.

They have their ways of making Bitcoin, why are you saying "lol"?

Account recovered 08-12-2019
bitnanigans

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:10:01 AM

Bitcoin Infrastructure

There are a lot of new Bitcoin companies out there that are making Bitcoin easier to obtain and easier to use. For example coinbase which allows you to buy Bitcoins right away into an account. Around some of these new companies such as Circle who are trying to introduce things like Bitcoin banking. Which I think is absolutely ridiculous, Bitcoin was never meant to be banked.

You need to remember that most of these companies have been started by ex PayPal or ex Visa/MasterCard employee's etc. and they want their hands on your Bitcoins. So do yourself a favour and BE YOUR OWN BANK. Use your Bitcoins with companies that you really think are giving you a good service/benefit.

Is Bitstamp ok? I haven't had any problems with them yet but since I seem to pick all the companies that end up scamming everyone I'm thinking maybe I should ask you what your opinion is? Smiley

Bitstamp have been pretty good so far, and they've been around for quite a bit. They also have an independent third party audit of their finances. They do require ID verification for all accounts, no exceptions.

As more established companies carry out audits, and they're made available to the public, then there'll be some rest of mind. However, you should still be careful, as it's possible for some audits to be fake.
PangPang

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Bitcoin Infrastructure

Bitstamp have been pretty good so far, and they've been around for quite a bit. They also have an independent third party audit of their finances. They do require ID verification for all accounts, no exceptions.

As more established companies carry out audits, and they're made available to the public, then there'll be some rest of mind. However, you should still be careful, as it's possible for some audits to be fake.

Bitstamp has been a good exchange, but still you should only treat it as an exchange but not your wallet (ie. don't store your bitcoin on it but on your own personal wallet).

bitnanigans

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:53:33 AM

Oh yeah, most definitely. I forgot to add that part in. I don't store anything on exchanges for more than 24 hours, at most.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 10:08:40 AM

I see why this thread is still active.  You are bumping it with off-topic replies.  Just a warning - such activity is against forum rules and can get you banned.

Stop trying so hard to get attention.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:29:52 AM

I see why this thread is still active.  You are bumping it with off-topic replies.  Just a warning - such activity is against forum rules and can get you banned.

Stop trying so hard to get attention.

Typical woman attention whoring  Grin. I agree with vod, though, this thread has served it's purpose. You've established there are little to no girls here so move on to the rest of the board and forget about this thread.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 11:47:11 AM

Thanks for all the info kodeon, you legend.
Unfortunately I already have miners (close to turning them off very soon if BTC doesn't go up) , and already have a pre order with BFL Sad
But I'm sure things will pick up, everyone on here says it's only the beginning in a way Smiley

Go solo mine! Maybe you are lucky and find a block by yourself Smiley

Space for rent if its still trending
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 03:51:53 PM

It's the first time i see a girl here ahah its like when i see girl play at call of duty, it s so cool !!

fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:21:05 PM

Bitcoin Infrastructure

Thanks so much for this info!
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:24:01 PM

Bitcoin Infrastructure

Bitstamp has been a good exchange, but still you should only treat it as an exchange but not your wallet (ie. don't store your bitcoin on it but on your own personal wallet).

That's great info as well, I never thought of that.
Thanks again guys, sorry if it came across like I was seeking attention but not at all, I just needed some info, so thanks again to everyone who helped me on here xx Smiley
themys

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:09:48 PM

you're welcome lady! Grin
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:05:18 PM

After Vod warned you now you only have once chance!

Show us boobs! and we will believe you!
xD

XoXoXo

Space for rent if its still trending
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:28:08 AM

xD

XoXoXo

lol, you want to bring us back to the very beginning of the thread?  ( o Y o )
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 06:30:22 AM

xD

XoXoXo

Cheesy
We'll end up having a Boobs Loop?
 Grin

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
awesome31312

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:31:04 AM

All of you guys are reported for sexual harassment!

You're lucky that in America nobody gives a shit

Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 08:32:00 AM

All of you guys are reported for sexual harassment!

You're lucky that in America nobody gives a shit

Is this "sexual harassment"?

xD

XoXoXo

Cheesy
We'll end up having a Boobs Loop?
 Grin

Because IF YES the Whole male & lesbian population (basically all the people who like women) may need to be incarcerated. Please give me a reply so I can invest my BTC in some Private Prison Companies' stocks!
 Cheesy

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
awesome31312

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:43:22 AM

Please give me a reply so I can invest my BTC in some Private Prison Companies' stocks!
 Cheesy

You should invest anyway, because America's incarcerations are a billion dollar industry, 25% of the world's population is being held in prisons in the US, and that statistic does not include Gitmo's indefinitely detained citizens

fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:52:49 PM

xD

XoXoXo

Vod warned me not to "bump" this thread like not to resuscitate it or whatever that means. As you can see there have been a dozen comments since, from other users. I think I'm off the hook, no need to show my boobs now Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: