Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : (  (Read 147187 times)
fabiola! (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:10:05 PM

30 pages and where are the fucking pics?

She did not ask for pics yet.

She never said she would post pics. Where did she say she would ?

She did.

But with no proof that she is the she in the photo.

Now we asking for proof.

I never said I would post pics. And I never posted a picture of me. Someone else posted a picture of a girl here, not me. Only a couple of you guys on this forum have seen a pic of me and that's fine, however I'm not gonna post pics just to "prove" myself.
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:14:09 PM

Seriously. Why do people care so much about the gender when it comes to currency? Huh

It is not proven that the suspect is a lady.
Before proven she is a guy pretending to be a lady.

It is non of my business how you spend your funds, but I will advice you not to give any funds to any lady, they spend money faster than you can blink, before you know it you will be broke.
Ladies are also very cunning, they can enchant you to give them money or gift voluntary (as a present of cause), I know this is normally called "love", but in fact this is scamming. 

Oh stop it, Im not a guy. And what you just said about women is really sexist, we don't spend money like that, we are not cunning, some are, yes, but not me and certainly not all of us, stop generalizing.
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:18:34 PM

It's not about her being some mystical female you idiots

She is attention whoring herself by being, or pretending to be, a girl. It is her obligation to provide pics, this is the least she can do to continue her little parade 

Huh? I'm not here for attention. I get a lot of "attention" in the outside world thank you very much. This thread is about btc and how to improve women's involvement in btc, and a bit of chat in the middle.
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:22:09 PM

Hii!
Just wondering if there are any fellow girls on here who are into Bitcoin mining, trading, etc. It seems it's mainly guys. We are roughly 50% of the population of this planet yet I can't find any girls who are into Bitcoins, anywhere.

Everytime I try to mention Bitcoins while hanging out with girlfriends they always look confused and change the subject, yet they're not "dumb girls", they've been to Uni, spend a lot of time online, have paypal acc's, online banking, etc. Why are they so reluctant to hear about Bitcoins?

Are you in Australia? Melbourne has a lot of Bitcoin action, other cities not much. And nothing as compared to if you were in say San Francisco, proud home of Silke Roadz.

I'd recommend getting your friends to go to Meetup.com Bitcoin meetups but even I dare not enter such realms.

No I'm in the UK. But I spent 7 months in Oz last year and you're right they do seem to be involved in btc quite a bit.
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:24:53 PM

She is attention whoring herself by being, or pretending to be, a girl. It is her obligation to provide pics, this is the least she can do to continue her little parade  

Admit it, you guys just want to see boobs and thats it. May I suggest leaving the house from time to time Smiley

No one is expecting her to show her boobs

and lol at telling me to leave the house, I was just in NYC and Las Vegas this WEEK. When was the last time you got laid, if ever?

Thanks Dafar Smiley Aboslutely, if I wanted to show my boobs for ££ I would go straight to other forums which are actually set up for that!
Hope you had a gr8 time in NYC and Vegas!
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:27:26 PM

Don't be stressed, we are all gonna make it

Thanks so much, cryptocommunity so nice to hang out with. Most people in the real world, they have no clue about what is going on. Not that we are perfect but still...

Very true, I really like this forum and everyone on here, in spite of everything Smiley xox
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:27:57 PM

Hii!
Just wondering if there are any fellow girls on here who are into Bitcoin mining, trading, etc. It seems it's mainly guys. We are roughly 50% of the population of this planet yet I can't find any girls who are into Bitcoins, anywhere.

Everytime I try to mention Bitcoins while hanging out with girlfriends they always look confused and change the subject, yet they're not "dumb girls", they've been to Uni, spend a lot of time online, have paypal acc's, online banking, etc. Why are they so reluctant to hear about Bitcoins?

Are you in Australia? Melbourne has a lot of Bitcoin action, other cities not much. And nothing as compared to if you were in say San Francisco, proud home of Silke Roadz.

I'd recommend getting your friends to go to Meetup.com Bitcoin meetups but even I dare not enter such realms.

No I'm in the UK. But I spent 7 months in Oz last year and you're right they do seem to be involved in btc quite a bit.

I thought Oz was a male prison, and in the USA

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 05:32:45 PM

Fine you don't want to show yours, then I'll show mine!

Least I can do to prove my sexiness.   Wink

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:36:12 PM

Admit it, you guys just want to see boobs and thats it. May I suggest leaving the house from time to time Smiley

and lol at telling me to leave the house, I was just in NYC and Las Vegas this WEEK. When was the last time you got laid, if ever?

Thanks Dafar Smiley Aboslutely, if I wanted to show my boobs for ££ I would go straight to other forums which are actually set up for that!

No one wants to see your boobs, but show us a pic at least. I will even tip you

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:52:50 PM

No one wants to see your boobs, but show us a pic at least. I will even tip you

Do you think it's right to tip someone for a photo? My personal rule is tips should be given to someone who maybe helps you out with important info, or if you like someone's art or if you wanna support a charity project, etc.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:59:10 PM

girls are always welcome in all areas Smiley
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:07:51 PM

girls are always welcome in all areas Smiley

Haha thanks!!! Smiley xx
Dafar
Legendary

dafar consulting

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:13:01 PM

Do you think it's right to tip someone for a photo? My personal rule is tips should be given to someone who maybe helps you out with important info, or if you like someone's art or if you wanna support a charity project, etc.

My personal rule is that you use your own money however you want to... no one should tell me that I should only tip for certain things

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:18:09 PM

My personal rule is that you use your own money however you want to... no one should tell me that I should only tip for certain things

That's fine, I just find it bizarre that you offer to tip me for a pic me when in reality you could google lots of pics for free, that's all. But thanks anyway, that's sweet, makes me feel special Smiley
Inkvor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:26:31 PM

Nop you are not unless you have your picture with your name and a paper writing on it Smiley
Dafar
Legendary

dafar consulting

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:52:12 PM

Ok whatever, OP is 100% a dude

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:46:23 PM

lol. nope.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:21:29 PM

Huh? I'm not here for attention. I get a lot of "attention" in the outside world thank you very much. This thread is about btc and how to improve women's involvement in btc, and a bit of chat in the middle.

Stop being so delusional. If you were really Miss popular, rich, and pretty, you wouldn't have to spend hours online everyday seeking validation from anonymous strangers on a virtual money forum lmao
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:06:38 PM

Stop being so delusional. If you were really Miss popular, rich, and pretty, you wouldn't have to spend hours online everyday seeking validation from anonymous strangers on a virtual money forum lmao

I'm involved in btc so of course I log in often. But I don't spend "hours" on here and I'm certainly not seeking validation from anyone. This thread was suppossed to be for any girls on here who are into btc, but some of you guys turned it into something else.
@ B!z: stop trolling and following me around this forum like a puppy, you're like obessed with me replying to every post and thread I post in, it's creeping me out, seriously.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:31:39 PM

I'm involved in btc so of course I log in often. But I don't spend "hours" on here and I'm certainly not seeking validation from anyone. This thread was suppossed to be for any girls on here who are into btc, but some of you guys turned it into something else.
@ B!z: stop trolling and following me around this forum like a puppy, you're like obessed with me replying to every post and thread I post in, it's creeping me out, seriously.

I don't follow you around this forum; this is the only thread you post in lol

Nobody out 368,741 members felt the need to make a 32 page long "am i the only girl" thread except for you, so yeah, you are looking for attention. It comes across in all of your replies, really annoyingly immature lmao

Since you said this thread isn't doing any good, why haven't you locked it already?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: