Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:34:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh)  (Read 466743 times)
Yoseikan91

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:31:30 AM

Guys ... only few words : load your bags cuz SLR will be a Billion Market Cap Coin soon ! 1 step : this month Teeka will suggest SLR as the new Palm Beach Confidential Coin , and this will pump veerrryyy hard the market cap , from 14M , at least X10 for the start .

Many of you doesn't know the inside news , what do Solar Blockchain with companies like IBM ,Siemens , Solar Power Europe , Tesla ( Is no fake like others think ! ) , etc..

This is a Sleeping Giant but will rest only few days ....

Who think this is "shilling"... I'm afraid you'll stay poor for life .

DYOR , but remember these words : THIS IS A TOP 10 COINS !

You will remember this post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WIPIC78

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:47:29 PM

the partnership with tesla is a rumor. There is nothing concrete for the moment.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:27:52 PM

the partnership with tesla is a rumor. There is nothing concrete for the moment.

Nick stated on Oct 27th "We have purposely not reached out to Tesla as we aren't ready yet. We have the ability to reach sr. management, but want to be ready with a good story about scaling and process." And that was just a couple weeks ago, so I have my doubts about the Tesla rumor.

Aside from that, with the current instability in bitcoin (after the dev's decided to drop the upgrade to Segwit2x), then I expect to see a rise in many of the altcoins, especially solarcoin. So in my opinion, now is probably a good time to buy solarcoin, but has nothing to do with the PBC nor Tesla rumors (as both of those seem to be hoaxes).

I do agree that this coin will likely be a top-10 coin someday.
Daluxx

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:13:34 AM

Has someone experience in staking SLR? My client is now running for 5 days and I didnt receive anything, but the screen in the client always says 1 or 2 days for reward?
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:50:38 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 03:51:15 PM by vipgelsi

Has someone experience in staking SLR? My client is now running for 5 days and I didnt receive anything, but the screen in the client always says 1 or 2 days for reward?

Rewards will come also the more coins you have the faster it will be.
stuffedcobalt

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:26:30 PM

What is the date of ICO?
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:44:03 PM

What is the date of ICO?

There was No ICO... Zero, nada zilch zip... 33Million coin was Proof of Work that represents the unclaimed Solar prior to the start of the project as older outdated panels that are no longer in use.
tighthatching

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:52:04 PM

Have joined the project. I have sent the email. Thanks a lot for the opportunity.
renbit

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

[insert trending meme] 人

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:05:40 PM

Rewards will come also the more coins you have the faster it will be.

obviously it depends how many coins you have and how old they are and how long you leave wallet unlocked and staking.

but yes it stakes , i get them all the time.

cab.inferno

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:07:25 AM

Guys ... only few words : load your bags cuz SLR will be a Billion Market Cap Coin soon ! 1 step : this month Teeka will suggest SLR as the new Palm Beach Confidential Coin , and this will pump veerrryyy hard the market cap , from 14M , at least X10 for the start .

Many of you doesn't know the inside news , what do Solar Blockchain with companies like IBM ,Siemens , Solar Power Europe , Tesla ( Is no fake like others think ! ) , etc..

This is a Sleeping Giant but will rest only few days ....

Who think this is "shilling"... I'm afraid you'll stay poor for life .

DYOR , but remember these words : THIS IS A TOP 10 COINS !

You will remember this post.

Wow the price is increasing  Shocked Shocked Shocked
bithero

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:35:51 AM

I heard through the grapevine that this coin is the next PBC pump?  I've read up on it and pump or not, it sounds very useful.  To incentivize Solar Power generation participation is a noble and useful venture.
sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:13:04 AM

I heard through the grapevine that this coin is the next PBC pump?  I've read up on it and pump or not, it sounds very useful.  To incentivize Solar Power generation participation is a noble and useful venture.

Indeed, Solarcoin is one of the few crypto which makes real world better.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:13:35 PM

Any information on verified purchases/offers?

Can you be more specific?

daniobg

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

Solarcoin.org

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:22:08 PM

So as most of the action about Solarcoin takes place on the Slack channel I must share some information here - let me just say that after ~24 hours the price may either go to a couple of $ or it may go back to 0.20$. At the moment the price is on a all time high pattern (considering SLR:USD ratio) moving around 0.50$. The "pump" that we are seeing the last ~20 days is because of a pump and dump group which follows the "Palm Beach Confidential" Newsletter. Apparently every 3rd thursday of the month that newsletter comes only to the people who are subscribed for it and after a couple of hours (sometimes it's minutes) the info in that online paper starts to leak on the internet. Last month there was a leak that November pick of the month coin on that Newsletter may be Solarcoin. If you guys want more information about the subject join the Solarcoin slack channel - I have posted more information there and I will be watching the market very closely tommorow.

SolarCoin – A Global Rewards Program For Solar Electricity Generation       ElectriCChain – The Solar Energy Blockchain Project Site For Climate Change
Solcrypto – A Future Powered By Solar Energy                  

Feel free to tip me!  BTC: 1EGsKEd9gxGVnNKg6hkXREHqGVbirqAUYr   SLR: 8GnTPXj9fAH5xe1247c4MaQxMiQEP5MD7d
sylph93

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:37:42 PM

So as most of the action about Solarcoin takes place on the Slack channel I must share some information here - let me just say that after ~24 hours the price may either go to a couple of $ or it may go back to 0.20$. At the moment the price is on a all time high pattern (considering SLR:USD ratio) moving around 0.50$. The "pump" that we are seeing the last ~20 days is because of a pump and dump group which follows the "Palm Beach Confidential" Newsletter. Apparently every 3rd thursday of the month that newsletter comes only to the people who are subscribed for it and after a couple of hours (sometimes it's minutes) the info in that online paper starts to leak on the internet. Last month there was a leak that November pick of the month coin on that Newsletter may be Solarcoin. If you guys want more information about the subject join the Solarcoin slack channel - I have posted more information there and I will be watching the market very closely tommorow.

Believe it or not, this has been great marketing for Solarcoin.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Wendycoin

Activity: 71

Im a survior

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:56:28 AM

I think that was fake news to throw people off.....  they plan on announcing a whole nother coin next week/. 98,034,300,133 Coins is a lot to swallow......  anyone want to put that into perspective?

redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:51:19 AM

I think that was fake news to throw people off.....  they plan on announcing a whole nother coin next week/. 98,034,300,133 Coins is a lot to swallow......  anyone want to put that into perspective?

Don't put the cart before the horse. There are currently only 37 million SLR in circulation, which is a very small amount. The 98 billion is projected over a 40 year period and the only way we would ever see 98 billion in circulation is if this coin's market value was so high (likely $20+) that it would draw enough attention in the solar power community such that a substantial amount of people started submitting claims for grants. So it's different than with bitcoin, because with bitcoin all you need is only a single user with a single miner to mine all the coins, but with solarcoin, no single user can "mine" or "claim" all the coins. It takes hundreds of thousands, if not millions of users, rather than just one. And when this coin has a hundred thousand users or even a million users or more, then the market price will rise accordingly. In other words, increasing the number of users = increasing the value. So 98 billion seems like a lot, but we will never even get close to that number until the number of users (and thus the value) substantially increases.
sylph93

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:00:01 AM

The circulation amount is not that big. Very small amount of total coin have been mined and claimed. actually circulation amount is 37,236,305 SLR according to Coinmarketcap.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Wendycoin

Activity: 71

Im a survior

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:09:05 AM

Don't put the cart before the horse. There are currently only 37 million SLR in circulation, which is a very small amount. The 98 billion is projected over a 40 year period and the only way we would ever see 98 billion in circulation is if this coin's market value was so high (likely $20+) that it would draw enough attention in the solar power community such that a substantial amount of people started submitting claims for grants. So it's different than with bitcoin, because with bitcoin all you need is only a single user with a single miner to mine all the coins, but with solarcoin, no single user can "mine" or "claim" all the coins. It takes hundreds of thousands, if not millions of users, rather than just one. And when this coin has a hundred thousand users or even a million users or more, then the market price will rise accordingly. In other words, increasing the number of users = increasing the value. So 98 billion seems like a lot, but we will never even get close to that number until the number of users (and thus the value) substantially increases.

Very good Im sold!

sylph93

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:22:26 AM

Very good Im sold!

Very good I'm keep holding.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: