Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh)  (Read 466757 times)
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:51:15 AM

Great to see all this positive news! It looks like things are going to start moving much more rapidly. With large energy companies willing to accept SLR as a payment, it gives a lot of legitimacy to the project. I think things will snowball from here, as we can already see with growing interest from the energy sector.

I think if it wasn't for all the FUD going on in the markets right the value would be rising fast. This is a good opportunity for people to enter the market during the January sales.

Think about all the Bitcoin that can jump in at any time. The great thing about Solarcoin is that it has a complete value at inception. 1MWH Per 1 SLR where Bitcoin measures itself on expenditure of energy to create value. Now imagine that when Bitcoin gets manipulated to 100K and up it will be able to boost SLR exponentially as people leverage into a greener chain. This will happen. People will look for a haven. One that can act like a currency instead of a manipulated crazy roller coaster. So take a Wholesale MWH and then recapture the loss of energy of Bitcoin entropy inside SLR and power the world.

Ideally a Solar Manufacturer should be accepting SLR at the Wholesale market of 1MWH for their old panels. This would propel the price to at least a median price point close enough to now fund purchases of new solar panels and allows acceptance at face value for new panels. That alone reimburses the Manufacturer as it holds the price to their old stock at the median. There has got to be a company with the glut of old panels and the guts to pull this off!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galio_ico

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:37:23 AM

I've heard this coin will cooperate with TESLA MOTORS,
anyone can confirm this for me??? please,
if that's true, so why the price and marketcap still be so smalll Cry  Sad Sad

I don't believe that is true, at least not yet. The head guys have indicated that they DO have the connections to reach out to Tesla, but they are not ready to yet. There are a few more things to get in order first, one being the release of the new wallet, and I'm not sure what else.

I've always wondered why the marketcap is so small too, but if you look at the overall growth charts, SLR has been growing exponentially fairly consistently since 2014. Go here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solarcoin/
And click on "log scale" and look at the green line, which is the price in USD. If this exponential pattern continues, then the marketcap would probably hit $1 billion in the next 1-2 years. With the fairly consistent past growth, then SLR seems to be a very good long-term investment. Especially in consideration, that price is directly proportional to the number of users, and the number of users has been and will continue to steadily increase as more and more people submit claims (or file grants) for SLR for their solar panels. Pretty soon, it will be advantageous to purchase new solar panels to gain the SLR rewards for doing so. 

thank you for answering
I saw how price goes up, but fairly, some potential projects like this one deserve more, some shit coins's marketcap hit billions for no reason.
still believe SLR will grow up, and still invest, count on it. hope that day come soon...
that everyone buy solar panels to mine SLR, much better than mining BTC or ETH, the coin that grow up with renewable energy ^^

daniobg

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

Solarcoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:33:39 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 10:29:40 PM by daniobg

So many weak hands recently selling their coins... It's a shame watching the price of SLR going down while the huge news about ACWA power adopting the currency are literally overflowing over twitter and the net... I guess the BTC panic is really affecting a lot of people...

http://www.powerengineeringint.com/articles/2018/01/acwa-power-adopts-blockchain-currency-solarcoin.html

https://www.solarlux.com/com/index.cfm

http://dcce.ae/

http://www.5capitals.com/

LOL I ALMOST FORGOT - CryptoNick has spoken Cheesy For the new guys here I will explain what this mean - 99% of the time he open his mouth HERE the price goes UP ^^ And just like a miracle the whole coinmarketcap is GREEN AGAIN  Cheesy

SolarCoin – A Global Rewards Program For Solar Electricity Generation       ElectriCChain – The Solar Energy Blockchain Project Site For Climate Change
Solcrypto – A Future Powered By Solar Energy                  

Feel free to tip me!  BTC: 1EGsKEd9gxGVnNKg6hkXREHqGVbirqAUYr   SLR: 8GnTPXj9fAH5xe1247c4MaQxMiQEP5MD7d
javkot

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:17:12 AM

https://solar-aid.org/can-solarcoin-help-light-africa/
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:17:26 AM

SLR-Long-Term-Opportunity-900-Profits-Potential/

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/SLRBTC/Ej13SeLw-SolarCoin-SLR-Long-Term-Opportunity-900-Profits-Potential/
ders_a

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:51:30 AM

if that is 40y charity program for solar energy producer, why price of that shitcoin will not go to zero? Does this coin offer any other value than charity?

sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:09:31 AM

if that is 40y charity program for solar energy producer, why price of that shitcoin will not go to zero? Does this coin offer any other value than charity?

Do you want the answer or want to express your opinion?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ders_a

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

I want answer. Looking from trader position (for long term trade). I go via all trex coins. some of them looks to be just coin to coin. with no any business value, just for techi. some looks kinda utopia idea. I like ot know more about this case Smiley

sylph93

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

I want answer. Looking from trader position (for long term trade). I go via all trex coins. some of them looks to be just coin to coin. with no any business value, just for techi. some looks kinda utopia idea. I like ot know more about this case Smiley

Hmmm.. What about Bitcoin? Is real value in Bitcoin? As long as people believe value in BTC, there is value in spite of shit tons of high fee and slow confirmation time. Someone explain with the cost of production of BTC, mainly the cost of electricity to mine it. At least BTC should be expensive than cost.

Think about SolarCoin. No one can earn SolarCoin without any injection of investment. 1 SLR requires 1MWh production of electricity with Photovoltaic generation.
So, there is value.

SolarCoin is not shitcoin as you told.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ders_a

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:10:27 PM

thank you for time and answer

Btcmnr

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:14:13 PM

What is the new feature or improvement of the new version of the wallet? AFAIK, it is based on the updated BTC core.
Hidame

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:43:15 PM

Why is solarcoin not listed on poloniex?

Around 1 year ago there was a rumor that Solarcoin will be added to Poloniex and the Solarcoin Foundation added the Poloniex logo at their site. The price started to increase rapidly reaching ~ 0.25$ per coin ( 0.0004 BTC per coin). We were thinking that once Poloniex add us the price will go up arround 0.50$ to 1$ per coin... All was going well until Poloniex tweeted that they don't have plans to add Solarcoin and asked their logo to be removed from the Solarcoin.org site. It was a big misunderstanding caused by someone from the Solarcoin Foundation and since then Poloniex "bad" opinion of Solarcoin has not changed - the price went down very quickly and is still "recovering". So far we don't know what exactly was the cause of the misunderstanding and why that happened, but the one thing that we know is Poloniex don't want to add us...

There is a Dev fund and Generator Pool that dwarfs the coin in Circulation. This is why Poloniex won't list it. We know that Solarcoin Devs would never dump the coin, but only the Shadow Knows for sure...

That information is wrong. Solarcoin was listed on poloniex until 2014/2015. You claim this nonsense, I think, there is another reason why they do not want to list this coin again. It is because a lot of people has Solarcoins still in their wallets and they are unable to withdraw this coin. This is for example my account with 3000+ SLR.
daniobg

Solarcoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:38:18 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 04:55:20 PM by daniobg

That information is wrong. Solarcoin was listed on poloniex until 2014/2015. You claim this nonsense, I think, there is another reason why they do not want to list this coin again. It is because a lot of people has Solarcoins still in their wallets and they are unable to withdraw this coin. This is for example my account with 3000+ SLR.

Which is nonsense? I am not sure about 2014/2015, because the rumor about SLR being added on Polo started in the middle of 2016 as I remember - as far as I know Solarcoin was added to the source code of Poloniex, but never listed as an exchange pair with something. Here is the tweet from Polo back in 2016 - https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/747837090365382656 From what/which wallet you are unable to withdraw your coins??? The original ANN for Solarcoin was started 23-01-2014, 22:01:52 so I hardly believe SLR had anything to do with Poloniex back then, since one of the first exchanges that listed us was Bittrex which was new like Poloniex, but smaller compared to it - every shitcoin back then was mainly traded in Poloniex and there were many requests from us here to Polo adding SLR, but nothing happened... I know that Yobit have SOLAR/BTC pari listed, but that is NOT Solarcoin and people get confused seing it - https://yobit.net/en/trade/SOLAR/BTC. If you can add a screenshot of your 3000+ SLR sitting in your account in Poloniex it will prove your "theory", but so far I think your information is wrong...

SolarCoin – A Global Rewards Program For Solar Electricity Generation       ElectriCChain – The Solar Energy Blockchain Project Site For Climate Change

Feel free to tip me!  BTC: 1EGsKEd9gxGVnNKg6hkXREHqGVbirqAUYr   SLR: 8GnTPXj9fAH5xe1247c4MaQxMiQEP5MD7d
javkot

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:14:01 PM

long-term, I think we'll see more than 900% profits. From the current price of $1.50, I project at least 1000% profit over the next 1-2 years, and longer term will likely be much higher.
javkot

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

Around 1 year ago there was a rumor that Solarcoin will be added to Poloniex and the Solarcoin Foundation added the Poloniex logo at their site. The price started to increase rapidly reaching ~ 0.25$ per coin ( 0.0004 BTC per coin). We were thinking that once Poloniex add us the price will go up arround 0.50$ to 1$ per coin... All was going well until Poloniex tweeted that they don't have plans to add Solarcoin and asked their logo to be removed from the Solarcoin.org site. It was a big misunderstanding caused by someone from the Solarcoin Foundation and since then Poloniex "bad" opinion of Solarcoin has not changed - the price went down very quickly and is still "recovering". So far we don't know what exactly was the cause of the misunderstanding and why that happened, but the one thing that we know is Poloniex don't want to add us...

There is a Dev fund and Generator Pool that dwarfs the coin in Circulation. This is why Poloniex won't list it. We know that Solarcoin Devs would never dump the coin, but only the Shadow Knows for sure...

I've never had an issue withdrawing coins. It could be that you either need to "rescan" your wallet or "reload" the blockchain. I've seen situations where the wallet says it is "synced" to the network, but not all the transactions are showing up meaning it is not exactly synced. Trying clicking on the "reload blockchain" button under the file menu, and then "rescan" your wallet.
sylph93

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:23:05 AM

I've never had an issue withdrawing coins. It could be that you either need to "rescan" your wallet or "reload" the blockchain. I've seen situations where the wallet says it is "synced" to the network, but not all the transactions are showing up meaning it is not exactly synced. Trying clicking on the "reload blockchain" button under the file menu, and then "rescan" your wallet.

SolarCoin wallet has been quite reliable since 2014. I haven't have any trouble in transaction.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Hidame

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

Which is nonsense? I am not sure about 2014/2015, because the rumor about SLR being added on Polo started in the middle of 2016 as I remember - as far as I know Solarcoin was added to the source code of Poloniex, but never listed as an exchange pair with something. Here is the tweet from Polo back in 2016 - https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/747837090365382656 From what/which wallet you are unable to withdraw your coins??? The original ANN for Solarcoin was started 23-01-2014, 22:01:52 so I hardly believe SLR had anything to do with Poloniex back then, since one of the first exchanges that listed us was Bittrex which was new like Poloniex, but smaller compared to it - every shitcoin back then was mainly traded in Poloniex and there were many requests from us here to Polo adding SLR, but nothing happened... I know that Yobit have SOLAR/BTC pari listed, but that is NOT Solarcoin and people get confused seing it - https://yobit.net/en/trade/SOLAR/BTC. If you can add a screenshot of your 3000+ SLR sitting in your account in Poloniex it will prove your "theory", but so far I think your information is wrong...

Ok here is the prove and also the date I have bought Solarcoin on Poloniex with litecoin
https://imgur.com/fybsdSy
https://imgur.com/jelKzIQ
Hidame

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:29:39 PM

I have said I am unable to withdraw SLR form Poloniex! There are many issues with poloniex delayed withdrawal. And I have not found any mention about withdrawing delisted currency, it is near to impossible...
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

I have said I am unable to withdraw SLR form Poloniex! There are many issues with poloniex delayed withdrawal. And I have not found any mention about withdrawing delisted currency, it is near to impossible...

I've never used Poloniex but it looks like the transaction never completed given the exchange shows it as PENDING.

I'd be following it up with Poloniex directly to try and get either your Litecoin back or the SLR you purchased.
daniobg

Solarcoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:42:32 PM

Ok here is the prove and also the date I have bought Solarcoin on Poloniex with litecoin

Well this now proves that SLR was indeed listed there - I didn't know that - I guess you'v made a ticket already about the issue and if you did how they responded to you? It is really unprofessional from the staff and a disappointment to people like you who have stucked coins there :/ I hope you get those coins back somehow tho, and this is an example again that exchanges are never safe for holding any amount for a long time...

Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: