Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh)  (Read 466757 times)
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:41:02 AM

Hi I have been a supporter of SLR for awhile but I haven't updated my wallet for a few years.  I don't hold much but would like to make it readily available as I like what Lykke is doing.  I have the private key can anyone help on what the next step is to get the latest version wallet set up and import the old private key?

Thanks!

2.1.6 is now live.  can get it by looking for updates in the wallet. or going to:

www.solarcoin.org
I upgraded, all working fine Smiley

Features in 2.1.6

This release adds File menu options to import/export private keys; UI improvements to the History and Claims tabs; RPC improvements to the commands makekeypair and getinfo; A new RPC command, getstakinginfo; Transaction fee reduction to 0.0001 SLR; and some bug fixes. This is a mandatory update, as the blockchain will fork at height 1440000.

the change to a .0001 SLR is to support our future IOT initiatives.

I used coinomi then sent my solarcoin to lykke in the past with a paper wallet
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:46:51 AM

why there is a dump  Angry

The price was largely inflated the last few days due to expectation that Solarcoin was going to be the next Palm Beach Confidential coin pick of the month, which is essentially a recommendation by one guy who thinks he knows something that other's don't and charges people $3000 a year to join his website for this privileged info (just a statement of fact, not judgement). Anyway, over the course of the last month, the "hints" that PBC was giving out all pointed toward Solarcoin as being his next pick. And today we found out that he picked Dash instead of Solarcoin. So all of the PBC followers sold their Solarcoin. There really was no other reason for this dump. We still expect the price of Solarcoin to rise in the long term, so most of us continue to hold our stashes, waiting for the $10-20 mark.

Hmmmm wasnt watching this.... I heard PB report last week on the 15th and bought around 55 cents...... wasnt then I knew it was not going to be in PB but figured I like the coin anyway..... I didnt see the pump....... Oh well.... Im good holding.  Seems like a solid coin.
papa

Yes, definitely seems to be a solid coin and market cap is still small enough that there is a significant amount of profit that can be made by investing now.
redwhite037

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:20:32 AM

http://www.power-technology.com/features/blockchain-natural-partner-21st-century-power-grids/
IGFU

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:24:35 AM

Granted generators to clean renewable solar energy, which is used to mine the energy generated by mining Mody, not very understand the author's intention of this project, the concept of solar coin also no practical use, as other projects to solve some optimization problem

corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:13:32 AM

Granted generators to clean renewable solar energy, which is used to mine the energy generated by mining Mody, not very understand the author's intention of this project, the concept of solar coin also no practical use, as other projects to solve some optimization problem

The Solarcoin wallet can run on a Raspberry Pi, and use around 10 watts of power. Solarcoin is granted to solar producers to incentivize the solar industry. The new data logging software will record solar radiation on the blockchain in (near) real-time all around the world.

denizzz

Activity: 418
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:30:59 AM

I'm dumb  Lips sealed
I bought some SLR on the peak of the pump and few hours later  Shocked

Climb SLR, climb!!

sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:49:04 AM

I'm dumb  Lips sealed

Climb SLR, climb!!

SLR is long term project with 20$ price target. We are here for not just pump and dump, but for the better tomorrow.
I think almost every government will welcome SRL because they already grant subsidy to solar producer. SLR could be good solution as long as it gain some monetary value. In addition, a lot of PV inverter company also have interest in SLR. SLR will reduce ROI time.

This project is awesome.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:03:03 AM

I'm dumb  Lips sealed

Climb SLR, climb!!

You think that's bad. I sold some at 330 satoshi.

MrKillSwitch

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:24:30 AM

The only thing that keeps me from investing in this coin is the shitload of coins that is called 'total supply'. 98B? Really? Can someone give me 1 good reason why to buy? Price will keep going down when they release all the coins right?
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:02:03 PM

When coins are released the network grows creating value.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:49:42 PM

The only thing that keeps me from investing in this coin is the shitload of coins that is called 'total supply'. 98B? Really? Can someone give me 1 good reason why to buy? Price will keep going down when they release all the coins right?

Coins are released over time with claims, there's a 40 year timetable that we're about 3 years in right now.

sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:42:33 AM

Coins are released over time with claims, there's a 40 year timetable that we're about 3 years in right now.

The increase of circulation of coin is tied to increase of claimants. Growing network is source of value. There are people who called Solarcoin SCAM 3 years ago for the amount for premine. Do your own research.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
redwhite037

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:31:09 AM

The increase of circulation of coin is tied to increase of claimants. Growing network is source of value. There are people who called Solarcoin SCAM 3 years ago for the amount for premine. Do your own research.

...plus to further emphasize and clarify, that an increase of claimants = increase in value, thus as more coins are added to circulation, then the value of this coin actually increases (due to increasing number of users). This is vastly different than with bitcoin or litecoin because with these coins, it only takes a single user to mine/release ALL of the coins into circulation. But with solarcoin, the coins will only be substantially released when there is a substantial increase in the number of users, thus value inherently increases along with the increasing circulation. In other words, the only way we will ever see 98 billion SLR actually in circulation is if there are more users of Solarcoin then there are current users of bitcoin. And can you imagine what the SLR price might be by that point?
lincoln34

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:30:58 AM

I believe in this currency, could you inform me if there is a similar one, another renewable energy coin? ... because renewable energy is the future
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:36:48 AM

...plus to further emphasize and clarify, that an increase of claimants = increase in value, thus as more coins are added to circulation, then the value of this coin actually increases (due to increasing number of users). This is vastly different than with bitcoin or litecoin because with these coins, it only takes a single user to mine/release ALL of the coins into circulation. But with solarcoin, the coins will only be substantially released when there is a substantial increase in the number of users, thus value inherently increases along with the increasing circulation. In other words, the only way we will ever see 98 billion SLR actually in circulation is if there are more users of Solarcoin then there are current users of bitcoin. And can you imagine what the SLR price might be by that point?

It goes so much further too. Just realize the power usage of Bitcoin vs power creation at 98B is staggering! Bitcoin drains power, Solarcoin helps generate power. Bitcoin controls Solarcoin but when Bitcoin becomes too controlled and centralized there are Alt coins ready to take its place. What if all Bitcoin flowed into one alt coin. Would be massive price adjustment. The profit taking would be astounding and could flow back into Bitcoin but if it stabilizes and stays in Solarcoin then it incentivizes Solar and gets people involved in Crypto and can sustain themselves off grid. Just by doing what they would normally do off grid but now linked to the Blockchain through Solarcoin.

If people took all the hardware they purchased to mine Bitcoin and had invested in Solar I think the entire world would be powered by the sun by now. lol

So now realize that the only way to really make money now in Bitcoin is Alt coins and you get in on the ground floor. What are you going to do buy more Bitcoin and wait for it to double? If you just got into Crypto you now are in a precarious position. Buy 1 Bitcoin at $8000 you must sell at $9000 and wait for it to go back to $8000 to rebuy. Then it goes to 10,000 instead. Maybe you held till 10,000. When will you sell? Wait for 20K? How is that going to work out if you just hold on to the coin? Maybe it goes up to a million just don't sell any time soon. But now with Solarcoin you back a network and get the chance to grow exponentially. If every holder of Bitcoin invested they would see how powerful alts can be, then they may not need to go back to Bitcoin.
denizzz

Activity: 418
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:30:29 AM

Russians discovered a way to make solar cells 20% more efficient ...

https://www.pv-magazine.com/2017/11/22/new-coating-steps-up-solar-cell-efficiency-by-20-russian-researchers-find/

Delphinus

Merit: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:39:13 PM

It goes so much further too. Just realize the power usage of Bitcoin vs power creation at 98B is staggering! Bitcoin drains power, Solarcoin helps generate power. Bitcoin controls Solarcoin but when Bitcoin becomes too controlled and centralized there are Alt coins ready to take its place. What if all Bitcoin flowed into one alt coin. Would be massive price adjustment. The profit taking would be astounding and could flow back into Bitcoin but if it stabilizes and stays in Solarcoin then it incentivizes Solar and gets people involved in Crypto and can sustain themselves off grid. Just by doing what they would normally do off grid but now linked to the Blockchain through Solarcoin.

If people took all the hardware they purchased to mine Bitcoin and had invested in Solar I think the entire world would be powered by the sun by now. lol

So now realize that the only way to really make money now in Bitcoin is Alt coins and you get in on the ground floor. What are you going to do buy more Bitcoin and wait for it to double? If you just got into Crypto you now are in a precarious position. Buy 1 Bitcoin at $8000 you must sell at $9000 and wait for it to go back to $8000 to rebuy. Then it goes to 10,000 instead. Maybe you held till 10,000. When will you sell? Wait for 20K? How is that going to work out if you just hold on to the coin? Maybe it goes up to a million just don't sell any time soon. But now with Solarcoin you back a network and get the chance to grow exponentially. If every holder of Bitcoin invested they would see how powerful alts can be, then they may not need to go back to Bitcoin.

Completely agree with the last part. In order to get a x10 from Bitcoin, it needs to increase to 100.000
From alt coins like SLR, this is way easier in the coming year Smiley

lfloorwalker

Activity: 224
Merit: 150

solcrypto.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 02:11:49 AM

The speculative flows of crypto as so insane and fast now. Yesterday I literally was doing a report and soldering, then I looked back at PIVX and the price moved 70-80% in about 1 hour. These PnD flows are very quick.
I think it might only get worse in the short term? What's your opinion on it cryptoNick?

Many thanks!
Yours in the sun!
-lfloorwalker

|Solcrypto|ElectriCChain| SLR Tips: 8Hocu8s8u8FFAyh5ev2qsNmLZYgeiVToHi
lfloorwalker

solcrypto.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 02:31:32 AM

Big step forward for us today!
In our version 2 datalogger, we successfully KYD hashed the physical electrical measurement parameters of an in-line current sensor with the SLR blockchain in a concatenation anchor hash. This adds security to our datalogger at the grid edge. The datalogger is running 3 operating systems.

Many thanks!
Yours in the sun!
-lfloorwalker
[/quote]

lfloorwalker

solcrypto.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 02:53:54 AM

Transaction ID: ba38496b7434a0e60bc25b0dab44e7529ea3cb9655b2e4a1586ee77cb97618c6

-lfloorwalker

Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: