Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:46:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh)  (Read 466756 times)
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:17:37 AM

This coin doesn't care about merchants, fiat, or any of that stuff.. in fact that doesn't matter at all since this network has the inherent value of representing the power needed to claim each coin.... this value is why we won't need to cater SLR to anyone specifically as that would only narrow or hinder the ambiguity & potential it offers when representing power in the global economy.

I get that people want this coin to be "spendable" but that will happen as it gains network effect & popularity no matter what. We don't need to change/peg anything about this coin other than the claimant rule (1MWH=1SLR), just get the claimant sign-up process online and make it quick to join then watch this coin (or some crypto that adopts similar ideology) take off... also a good wallet & regulation against false-power (double spending) are needed to ensure long term stability.  

Solar power itself is valuable & a coin that truthfully represents it's presence in our global economy can be valued, traded, spent without all this stuff people are trying to propose since speculation on the value of solar power is the end-game here.  

Don't design this coin for merchants, governments, or any other specific 'institution' except one that is comprised of individual people in a free market collecting power to run their lives... Keep it simple Smiley

=====

Also early adopters & coin creators should make money as long as there is no pre-mine (this coin had none), thats how investment with high risk works in a free market.     duh  Huh

There were 98 Billion Pre-Mined Doh! But they are reserved yeah ok. Again to my point 98 Billion are free and granted to give away (SELLERS not BUYERS). So the claimers should just hold them and not spend them and then we can just say they are valuable because it relates 1MWH to Solar? Solar Power is only valuable since it produces FIAT from the power company and can power your lights, the coin associated is just sold to give those Solar Users an SREC type of benefit, so now who is buying and why? People like mattwj44 must be buying the Claimers coin hoping to get rich. Why spend your FIAT to just hold SLR? Even if there is something to buy why buy SLR just to go buy something that you can already buy with FIAT? If you don't see this then you have blinded yourself.

The only way to accomplish a buy is to force Claimers to spend some of their FIAT that they gained from their Solar Panels in order to claim. Participation should have a cost. If there is a network later and it includes every crypto user or millions of people then you only have profiteers waiting to support your economy by profiting from the merchant sales exchange to FIAT (if you have Merchants otherwise just Trade I guess). There is no other reason to buy at this point if you don't follow my rules of participation. The only reason to buy is to Profit, this means buy low sell high, but who is buying other than profiteers? They will have no one to sell to HIGH unless they pump it while holding astronomical amounts of SLR. Since they would own it they sell it to themselves to boost the price, but then they are stuck since the model is SELL HIGH buy LOW and no other profiteers want to buy their coin from them. This is why the Pump n Dump model only works well once since Devs own the coin for free or minimal cost of hashing it at large block payouts.

What? Lol when tons of people are given something it becomes valuable because they can trade it and because they say it has value.... Also solar energy is valuable BY ITSELF because that energy was put to work in reality, not just sold for fiat.  This is like an airline mile system on steroids, but SO much more.

People like CryptoNick are narrow minded and think this coin has to be tied or justified by fiat or meet some 'standard of value' when it already has by proving work of energy capture from a renewable resource.  

Also hell yea I wanna get rich off this, who doesn't want their investments to make them money?    Liars?   Smiley Smiley Smiley

You didn't even realize there was a Pre-Mine and now you are telling me that by giving Coin away for free that makes it valuable? It can have value but not for long. Here is the scenario that will wake you up to reality... Everyone doesn't go and buy SLR they go and buy Solar Panels and Claim it and get it for FREE. They trade it to you for money since you are the only one BUYING SLR. The Claimers GET Money from their Solar Panels but yet they don't need to BUY SLR for any purpose they just need to SELL IT!

Since they own the solar and the profits from it, the SLR only represents what they generate and they put that FIAT in their bank. This doesn't magnetically magically equal their output and derive a price equal to a MWH. Now if you BUY their SLR from them for 1 MWH in price then IT DOES NOW MAGICALLY EQUAL 1 MWH! This is because YOU BOUGHT it and it is the only reason.

So now who other than YOU are going to BUY SLR? Claimers can go take their SLR to a Store is your only argument, unfortunately the Merchant MUST get his FIAT back for the purchase! So the Merchant MUST SELL even if the CLAIMER doesn't SELL but TRADES. Someone somewhere has to SELL! So someone somewhere has to sustain the market and BUY!

If I make it Rain 98 Billion coins on everyone this doesn't make it valuable since no one will buy these coins I rain on them. I can assign a value to these coins in relation to Gold and it equals all the gold in the world. If you claim you own a gram of gold you get a coin. Now you keep that gold you claimed and try to sell the coin for what the gram is worth but for some reason no one buys the coin. The coin is only a representation of the gram of gold which now can be sold to someone else and the gold is what is worth money. Just like the Solar Panel is what is worth money since it also creates money from the power company. So now I am supposed to pay you on top of the fact that you already made money from your panel? And you also got your SLR for FREE? Why should I pay YOU when you were the one making the money from the Solar Panel and it is your coin?

So it can be a coupon and not even worth the paper it is printed on. Sorry to say this but come on man I am trying to turn this coin around and make it base itself in reality.

This is not limited to SLR since all Crypto has this innate problem! So this is not directed merely towards SLR but SLR is actually the only possible remedy for all Crypto end of story! It will take people who are not Greedy though so I guess you are out of the bigger picture...

The only coins in Crypto that can reverse this problem are ones that have Functionality that provides a service. Like STORJ you would buy the coin to use the service and people mine the coin to create the service. The coin can be traded for other things even and still be worth the base price or cost of service. This is decided by what the market does. People buy the coin to use the service and people sell the coin they mine perpetually. It works where Freebies don't since the Freebie can't support its market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:31:34 PM

Please don't feed the nuts.
mattwj44

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:00:14 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 06:14:45 PM by mattwj44

agree to disagree with your narrow minded way of looking at what you can trade cryptos for LOL

Also there was a pre mine that was not public?  Please provide proof with lists of who was suspected to have had coin before it was launched on the forum & I will bail on this coin ASAP
solarcoiner

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:32:42 PM

agree to disagree with your narrow minded way of looking at what you can trade cryptos for LOL

Also there was a pre mine that was not public?  Please provide proof with lists of who was suspected to have had coin before it was launched on the forum & I will bail on this coin ASAP

I'm going to have to agree with you. Cryptonick doesn't get the bigger picture. I thought about writing a big post but I don't have time for this crap haha. SLR is doing just fine. Sounds like he sold his solarcoins and now he's pissed it's going up...
Yes there was a premine, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing! 98 Billion SLR were premined. Those coins are now sitting in the 8 reserve addresses ( the solarcoin foundation holds these coins and is actively giving them away to solarcoin claimants)

Solarcoin just switched to POST, it used to be mined for over 2 Years. Everyone had their chance to mine some solarcoins,  noone can come and say it was unfair.
solarcoiner

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:39:18 PM

This coin doesn't care about merchants, fiat, or any of that stuff.. in fact that doesn't matter at all since this network has the inherent value of representing the power needed to claim each coin.... this value is why we won't need to cater SLR to anyone specifically as that would only narrow or hinder the ambiguity & potential it offers when representing power in the global economy.

I get that people want this coin to be "spendable" but that will happen as it gains network effect & popularity no matter what. We don't need to change/peg anything about this coin other than the claimant rule (1MWH=1SLR), just get the claimant sign-up process online and make it quick to join then watch this coin (or some crypto that adopts similar ideology) take off... also a good wallet & regulation against false-power (double spending) are needed to ensure long term stability.  

Solar power itself is valuable & a coin that truthfully represents it's presence in our global economy can be valued, traded, spent without all this stuff people are trying to propose since speculation on the value of solar power is the end-game here.  

Don't design this coin for merchants, governments, or any other specific 'institution' except one that is comprised of individual people in a free market collecting power to run their lives... Keep it simple Smiley

=====

Also early adopters & coin creators should make money as long as there is no pre-mine (this coin had none), thats how investment with high risk works in a free market.     duh  Huh

There were 98 Billion Pre-Mined Doh! But they are reserved yeah ok. Again to my point 98 Billion are free and granted to give away (SELLERS not BUYERS). So the claimers should just hold them and not spend them and then we can just say they are valuable because it relates 1MWH to Solar? Solar Power is only valuable since it produces FIAT from the power company and can power your lights, the coin associated is just sold to give those Solar Users an SREC type of benefit, so now who is buying and why? People like mattwj44 must be buying the Claimers coin hoping to get rich. Why spend your FIAT to just hold SLR? Even if there is something to buy why buy SLR just to go buy something that you can already buy with FIAT? If you don't see this then you have blinded yourself.

The only way to accomplish a buy is to force Claimers to spend some of their FIAT that they gained from their Solar Panels in order to claim. Participation should have a cost. If there is a network later and it includes every crypto user or millions of people then you only have profiteers waiting to support your economy by profiting from the merchant sales exchange to FIAT (if you have Merchants otherwise just Trade I guess). There is no other reason to buy at this point if you don't follow my rules of participation. The only reason to buy is to Profit, this means buy low sell high, but who is buying other than profiteers? They will have no one to sell to HIGH unless they pump it while holding astronomical amounts of SLR. Since they would own it they sell it to themselves to boost the price, but then they are stuck since the model is SELL HIGH buy LOW and no other profiteers want to buy their coin from them. This is why the Pump n Dump model only works well once since Devs own the coin for free or minimal cost of hashing it at large block payouts.

What? Lol when tons of people are given something it becomes valuable because they can trade it and because they say it has value.... Also solar energy is valuable BY ITSELF because that energy was put to work in reality, not just sold for fiat.  This is like an airline mile system on steroids, but SO much more.

People like CryptoNick are narrow minded and think this coin has to be tied or justified by fiat or meet some 'standard of value' when it already has by proving work of energy capture from a renewable resource.  

Also hell yea I wanna get rich off this, who doesn't want their investments to make them money?    Liars?   Smiley Smiley Smiley

You didn't even realize there was a Pre-Mine and now you are telling me that by giving Coin away for free that makes it valuable? It can have value but not for long. Here is the scenario that will wake you up to reality... Everyone doesn't go and buy SLR they go and buy Solar Panels and Claim it and get it for FREE. They trade it to you for money since you are the only one BUYING SLR. The Claimers GET Money from their Solar Panels but yet they don't need to BUY SLR for any purpose they just need to SELL IT!

Since they own the solar and the profits from it, the SLR only represents what they generate and they put that FIAT in their bank. This doesn't magnetically magically equal their output and derive a price equal to a MWH. Now if you BUY their SLR from them for 1 MWH in price then IT DOES NOW MAGICALLY EQUAL 1 MWH! This is because YOU BOUGHT it and it is the only reason.

So now who other than YOU are going to BUY SLR? Claimers can go take their SLR to a Store is your only argument, unfortunately the Merchant MUST get his FIAT back for the purchase! So the Merchant MUST SELL even if the CLAIMER doesn't SELL but TRADES. Someone somewhere has to SELL! So someone somewhere has to sustain the market and BUY!

If I make it Rain 98 Billion coins on everyone this doesn't make it valuable since no one will buy these coins I rain on them. I can assign a value to these coins in relation to Gold and it equals all the gold in the world. If you claim you own a gram of gold you get a coin. Now you keep that gold you claimed and try to sell the coin for what the gram is worth but for some reason no one buys the coin. The coin is only a representation of the gram of gold which now can be sold to someone else and the gold is what is worth money. Just like the Solar Panel is what is worth money since it also creates money from the power company. So now I am supposed to pay you on top of the fact that you already made money from your panel? And you also got your SLR for FREE? Why should I pay YOU when you were the one making the money from the Solar Panel and it is your coin?

So it can be a coupon and not even worth the paper it is printed on. Sorry to say this but come on man I am trying to turn this coin around and make it base itself in reality.

This is not limited to SLR since all Crypto has this innate problem! So this is not directed merely towards SLR but SLR is actually the only possible remedy for all Crypto end of story! It will take people who are not Greedy though so I guess you are out of the bigger picture...

The only coins in Crypto that can reverse this problem are ones that have Functionality that provides a service. Like STORJ you would buy the coin to use the service and people mine the coin to create the service. The coin can be traded for other things even and still be worth the base price or cost of service. This is decided by what the market does. People buy the coin to use the service and people sell the coin they mine perpetually. It works where Freebies don't since the Freebie can't support its market.

I don't have the time to read the load of horse shit you are spreading here but let me tell you this. People are buying solarcoin. It's simple supply and demand. If you don't get it thats fine. I took advantage of the pump and made 1.7 Bitcoins and 25000 Solarcoins. So yes I buy low and sell high. Thats what I do and that's what i have been doing since months now with slr. So there is really no need to come here and tell people they are the only ones buying the coin. If you want out just dump your SLR into my buy orders and be done with it.
solarcoiner

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:44:36 PM

Hi im new to this
can this coin be solo mined.
allso i have 9.2kw of solor panels do i get free coins.
cheers all Huh

Hey welcome to the community, you can start by downloading the Solarcoin wallet from here:

http://solarcoin.org/en/front-page/

You can claim free Solarcoins from the Solarcoin Foundation within your wallet. Just fill out the forms and follow the instructions.
This coin can no longer be mined.
Since november 2015 the solarcoin blockchain is being secured by proof of stake.
I hope thats answer's your questions
Buds

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:42:05 PM

Looks like staking 24/7 has paid off already got my first little PoS the other day thanks to mattwj44 and solarcoiner for the little kickstarter.... Just waiting for my claim to come through still at the moment as well.

CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:49:06 AM

Your investigative acumen is unsurpassed! 98 Billion Pre-Mine slipped right passed you? I didn't mine because of this, it was the first thing I noticed about the coin. I understood that they are claimed but I didn't know the Devs at the time of launch. Now I know the Devs are honest and mean well, but I don't like the way the market is set forth. The goal is adoption of Solar and replacement of BitCoin for a Greener Crypto Currency.

So I offered the very simplest of solutions, it is so easy to implement. Require Claimers to buy SLR and then they can Claim it to produce future coin or have a better weight in PoST or something creative, I gave quite a few solutions. You didn't get to see all of these PM's so I probably do seem off base.

But the main thing is that I am trying to help the coin. I understand why the devs are doing it this way, but the current way doesn't help get rid of BitCoin and doesn't necessarily promote the use of Solar, only the Selling of coin they Claim and then the Claimers leave with the BitCoin. It is like a vacuum that can reach 98 Billion before it stops the sucking sound. This is why the coin should be worth 1 satoshi and not as the numbers they put forth and projections that are baseless since there is only a market perception and we know the price can be manipulated anyways. Even so the math on the 1 satoshi turned out to be about the same Market Cap currently so perhaps the manipulation is fair right now. It just leave so much room to go to zero.

Again I stated something about STORJ having a service that is rendered and their coin is about the same cost. So why is this one so expensive when all you can do is stake your coin right now? Hints at manipulation, but perhaps necessarily since you have to make it worth the while for Claimers to sell out their claim.

Of course there are other people buying but they have the same desire right now to maybe get rich off the coin. Which there will be a pump for sure at some point. I can buy my own coins on Bittrex and make this coin look like a Mover and a Shaker. It would cost me very little to cover the spread and just think if I had mined the coin it would be a pittance. If you don't think this can be done I could take screenshots and show you that it is so simple you can do it on the same computer with 2 accounts at Bittrex. So if I buy $1000 of my own coin I only pay trading fees and move the market up. It is so simple to do.

If you can't see the gold analogy then yeah you may as well stop reading as I am only trying to make sense of what is happening for you to learn from.

To agree to disagree only means you don't understand Crypto as BitCoin has all of the same problems inherent in it. It is only based on Greed and the costs of Power to mine it and the investment in the infrastructure. So this should tell you that a Green coin like SLR will not sustain the market share just because it is Green and uses less power. It just doesn't happen that way, you can't just say 1 coin equals a gram of gold and not give some of that gold as proof before you can get a reward or participate. You have to make it happen and create a buy with participation. What easier way to participate than buying SLR with money you get from your Solar Panel from the Power company! But this is out of the question as the devs want to give it away. If claimers really want to make the coin they are accepting for their Solar Panel become intrinsic in value then they need to participate other than just selling or holding and selling later at the pump cycle.
mattwj44

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:49:18 AM

Looks like staking 24/7 has paid off already got my first little PoS the other day thanks to mattwj44 and solarcoiner for the little kickstarter.... Just waiting for my claim to come through still at the moment as well.

Nice! Pay it forward where possible too, spreading the word is probably worth more that just hoarding coins at this point in the game unfortunately Undecided
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:54:51 AM

=====

I don't have the time to read the load of horse shit you are spreading here but let me tell you this. People are buying solarcoin. It's simple supply and demand. If you don't get it thats fine. I took advantage of the pump and made 1.7 Bitcoins and 25000 Solarcoins. So yes I buy low and sell high. Thats what I do and that's what i have been doing since months now with slr. So there is really no need to come here and tell people they are the only ones buying the coin. If you want out just dump your SLR into my buy orders and be done with it.

Great you prove my point for me and call it horse shit... That is what you do for months and months over and over just like I said. You are probably also an original miner so it is easy to make that amount off people who hope to do the same but will have to deal with traders blocking them out and selling down then buying back up to stabilize the price again. Total waste of time if you were not an original miner. So most buyers just hope they get lucky somehow later... what 20 years or so?
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:01:39 AM

I'm going to have to agree with you. Cryptonick doesn't get the bigger picture. I thought about writing a big post but I don't have time for this crap haha. SLR is doing just fine. Sounds like he sold his solarcoins and now he's pissed it's going up...
Yes there was a premine, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing! 98 Billion SLR were premined. Those coins are now sitting in the 8 reserve addresses ( the solarcoin foundation holds these coins and is actively giving them away to solarcoin claimants)

Solarcoin just switched to POST, it used to be mined for over 2 Years. Everyone had their chance to mine some solarcoins,  noone can come and say it was unfair.

Never said it was unfair just not set up properly. I will still work on a better way to implement Claiming and make the coin work better for Crypto. I hope you understand I am trying to help the coin and position it above BitCoin.

So when I make you rich I hope you remember how much horse shit I have to shovel through too.
Buds

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:07:37 AM

Nice! Pay it forward where possible too, spreading the word is probably worth more that just hoarding coins at this point in the game unfortunately Undecided

Already started getting some others interested in SLR and it's potential. Once I get my claim all sorted I'll be able to gauge who will be more interested and be able to bare with the process of claiming etc.

Might end up having to claim on some peoples behalf and managing their coins somehow though. As long as that wouldn't an issue I guess.

nickgogerty

Activity: 365

Making things better with better things.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 03:59:56 AM

Hi im new to this
can this coin be solo mined.
allso i have 9.2kw of solor panels do i get free coins.
cheers all Huh

roadhog. Yes you can claim coins for your electricity generated.  just go to the site www.solarcoin.org . you are entitled to claim 1SLR per/ 1MWH generated.  You can solo mint (not mine) the coins with an expected rate of return around 2%/annually.  The coin uses a proof of stake algorithm which uses far less energy/carbon.  see analysis here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QzIA5Nd3pVRGn2c48Oc_dqpImrOfYlwp74UzHXjArdE/edit?usp=sharing

Nick

Solarcoin (§ SLR) are like airmiles. Each 1 Mhw generated gets you §1 free. Solarcoins can purchase what others will trade: USD,BTC, Soy candles..etc.
nickgogerty

Activity: 365

Making things better with better things.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 04:02:50 AM

Already started getting some others interested in SLR and it's potential. Once I get my claim all sorted I'll be able to gauge who will be more interested and be able to bare with the process of claiming etc.

Might end up having to claim on some peoples behalf and managing their coins somehow though. As long as that wouldn't an issue I guess.

claims should be going out this weekend. We are also bringing affiliate sites on board in Europe and Asia soon.  see solcrypto https://www.solcrypto.com/

if you want to learn more or have contact with european affiliates, i am happy to put you in touch. they are looking for country managers as sub-affiliates and talk you through the process.

for an and all interested.  there are channels on slack to be invited to.  shoot me a PM with an e-mail address for an invite.

Solarcoin (§ SLR) are like airmiles. Each 1 Mhw generated gets you §1 free. Solarcoins can purchase what others will trade: USD,BTC, Soy candles..etc.
Buds

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:11:21 AM

claims should be going out this weekend. We are also bringing affiliate sites on board in Europe and Asia soon.  see solcrypto https://www.solcrypto.com/

if you want to learn more or have contact with european affiliates, i am happy to put you in touch. they are looking for country managers as sub-affiliates and talk you through the process.

for an and all interested.  there are channels on slack to be invited to.  shoot me a PM with an e-mail address for an invite.

Good to hear about claims happening this weekend. I'll also check out the website you linked and just in case it matters I'm Australia based and definitely interested in learning more about SLR and where it's heading on the future.

Haven't used slack much but I'll shoot you a PM later to get an invite.

Cheers

solarcoiner

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:13:51 PM

I am having some troubles getting the Solarcoin client to to work on my Raspberry Pi.
It arrived yesterday so I installed raspian ( the official OS )

This is the first time I am using Linux... I was able to extract the Solarcoin files by executing the .run installer using terminal...
However When I open the Solarcoin folder and i try to open Solarcoin-qt it asks me if I want to execute this file. When I press yes nothing happens. There is also a option to execute in terminal but then the terminal window pops up for like half a second and disappears again.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

eidt: It looks like it's not working because the raspberry Pi deosn't support 64 Bit programs...
Maybe we could get a 32bit version out there?
Buds

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:24:03 PM

I am having some troubles getting the Solarcoin client to to work on my Raspberry Pi.

This is the first time I am using Linux... I was able to extract the Solarcoin files by executing the .run installer using terminal...
However When I open the Solarcoin folder and i try to open Solarcoin-qt it asks me if I want to execute this file. When I press yes nothing happens. There is also a option to execute in terminal but then the terminal window pops up for like half a second and disappears again.

eidt: It looks like it's not working because the raspberry Pi deosn't support 64 Bit programs...

The Raspberry Pi is an ARM based processor as well so the wallet would need to be compiled specifically for it as far as I know.

mattwj44

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:57:41 PM

The Raspberry Pi is an ARM based processor as well so the wallet would need to be compiled specifically for it as far as I know.

That is right, I got a wallet to run on my Pi a long time ago but it was too much work and would require constant tweaking as the code needs updating so its a huge pain in the a@#
solarcoiner

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:15:54 PM

Yes but if the wallet executable was 32bit it would work right? why is there no 32 Bit version available?
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:12:02 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 05:31:54 AM by CryptoNick

Yes but if the wallet executable was 32bit it would work right? why is there no 32 Bit version available?

You could create a Hackintosh easier than deal with a Pi.

I think the total cost for this one is $199 with mSata but there may be cheaper options.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HVKLSVC?psc=1

Total breeze to setup and if you use an Apple Keyboard you are solid under Apple Terms since it states must be used with apple hardware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2IpDB4nrME

Build your own too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc_AEfOpEL0
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: